BØŷ X BØŷ R€ÇØMØÑDÂTÏØÑ$!!!

By Emmy13137

Lol. I couldn't find a good cover, so I settled for that! Welp, I guess the title says it all! More

The Football Boys

Broken Hope

11 0 0
By Emmy13137

Author: PositivelyDazed

Broken Hope was my first ever Boy X Boy, so it would only make sense if this was the first chapter! I loved Broken Hope. It is a classic story of a poor shy boy, and a kind jock. I loved it, and this one is in my top five! This story is full of A LOT of fluff, it is finished, and it has a lot of dialog! Enjoy~

This book doesn't say everything in one paragraph, and it gradually increases. I binged it for five days straight, and I couldn't tare my eyes away!

Check out this book, and the author!

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🔅
4.5 /5 Stars!

Enjoy, €MMŶ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.3K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
5.5M 229K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
792K 79.9K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
543K 34.5K 70
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...