Way To Allah (Guide)

De NaazHira

Asalamualaikum.. It's my first book of quotes. It's all about the way to live your life by Allah's guardians... Mais

[1] Sign Of Momin(True Muslim)
[2] Beard According To Sunnah
[3] Importance of Time
[4] Advantage of Dua
[5]Partnership In Business
[6] Beauty Of Allah
[7]Indeed
[8] Hijab
[9] Fajr Prayer
[10] Hope
[11] My Anger With Sabar
[12] Happiness
[13] No Use
[14] Real Love
[15] Oh! Allah
[17] Adhan part-2
[18] On Fuhsha
[19] Jahannum Description
[20] Best Dua
[21] Istikhara
[22] Happiness
[23] Hazrat Ayesha (R.A)
[24] Dua For Money And Success
[25] Dua-When In Difficulty
[26] Ways To Receive Mercy From Allah
[27] Shab -e- Meraj
[28] Best Duas To Thank Allah swt
[29] Surah An-Nur
[30] SURAH AL-LAHAB (The Flame)
[31] Zina
[32] Ramadan
[33] Breaking Of Fasts In Ramadan
[34] 6 Kalimas Of Islam
[35] Purify The Soul

[16] Adhan part-1

44 8 0
De NaazHira

QUESTION:
Is it permissible to have a religious talk or to read the Quran while adhan is being called?

ANSWER:
Dear Brother / Sister,
Adhan, which is recited from the minarets five times a day, is one of the most important signs and symbols of Islam. Whenever adhan is recited, tawhid (oneness) and prophethood are declared, and people are called to prayer, which is the most important truth after belief. Therefore, it is the necessity of the belief of a believer to answer the divine call.

The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said, "When you hear adhan, say what the muezzin says." (Muslim, Salat 7) Accordingly, Hanafis say it is wajib because the order expresses obligation. Some of the Malikis, and Zahiris hold this view, too. According to the majority, among whom are Imam Malik, Shafii, Ahmad and Tahawi from Hanafis, it is not wajib but mustahab (recommended) to answer adhan by words. (Davudoğlu NI/27; lbn Hajar, Fathu'1-Bari, N/92-93; Ayni, IV/280)

A person who reads the Quran and glorifies Allah on his own should stop them and answer adhan. However, if a person reads the Quran in a mosque and if others listen to him, he can go on reading the Quran.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

609K 32.3K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
1.1K 325 30
Thirty tips for the month of Ramadhan; taught by AbdurRahman Hassan and Muhammad Tim Humble.
1.7K 426 37
Reminders about Islam and stories of Quran To learn more about Islam, read the book You'll get benefited by it In sha Allah We only love to read abou...
45.1K 3.7K 41
Assalaam Alaikum Dear brothers and sisters in Islam Here are just a few Islamic stories for you all to ponder about and stories which have great mean...