The Inferno Tornado (Akatsuki...

By Dragongi49

All I wanted was to be together with them for the rest of my life. To watch my childhood friends grow. To wat... More

Princess Yona
Broken Bond
Faraway Sky
The Wind Tribe
Roar
Fate and the Chosen Door
Wavering Determination
Yearn
The Dragon's Claw
Light
To a New Land
Pirate of Awa
Bond
Trial of Senjusou Plant
Chain of Courage
History is Made at Night
Morning of Pledges
From Here On
Bad Attraction
Authors Note
Where There's a Will, There's a Way
Like a Dream
People Can't Imagine That Which They Don't Know
Young Leaves in the Wind; Part 1
Young Leaves in the Wind; Part 2
Shaken Journey

The Blindfolded Dragon

2.2K 76 13
By Dragongi49

I stared at the rocky mountain in front of us. A large building and passageways are built into it. It's pretty impressive. No one would expect it, and it's pretty dreary and misty up here.

No one would think there's a village here. "I didn't think there'd be an inhabited village here." Hak noted, staring at the makeshift building. "It's pretty smart though." And a bit creepy.

The whole atmosphere here makes my body go on alert. "I know! It just looks like Rocky Mountains from afar. There was a story Ik-Soo told me, where villagers escaping from a war hid in the mountains." Yoon said.

I've heard of that. "Are you sure Kija?" Yona questioned, looking at our Dragon. "Yes, the Blue Dragon is here." Finally.

Man I really hope the others aren't this hard to find. "Well? Let's go get us a Blue Dragon." I said, heading towards the large building.

"Yes~!" Yona called as she and the others followed after me.

We entered the building and it's as dreary as it is outside. Only torches provided light. In the center of the open space are five giant pits with large fires in them.

There are many holes in the rock, which are passages leading elsewhere. There are rope lines with blankets and little cloths hanging on them strewn across the room.

It looks empty, but I can sense a large amount of people here.

The blankets covering the passages moved and people exited, essentially surrounding us. Some wore masks that covered their faces, others didn't, but they certainly didn't feel welcoming.

I grabbed my spear and unhooked it, keeping it in front of me. Yona and Yoon quickly ran to my sides, grabbing my shirt tightly as the boys got in stance, prepared to fend off any attackers.

The people moved out of the way as an older man walked over with a cane, a man and woman close behind him.

"Who are you?" He questioned us. Hm, who are we? How should we answer that? Oh, this is Princess Yona, the one who is supposedly dead and is apparently the master of the Four Dragons. Yeah, that isn't necessarily the best start.

But beating around the bush isn't really the best either.

Kija stepped up. "Bring forth the Blue Dragon!" I sweat dropped. Well, that's one way to go about it I suppose.

"That's too direct." Yoon deadpanned. Well, that's Kija alright. "Blue Dragon?" He exchanged looks with the two behind him.

"There is nobody here with that name." He said, turning back to us. I watched them carefully. Liar. He's definitely here.

Kija senses him and I could see it in their eyes. "It is not a name. He is the one with the Dragon's blood. There is no need to hide him. Just tell him that she is waiting." He gestured to Yona.

They stared at her a bit, noting her brilliant red hair. But they kept a mask over their emotions.

"I don't understand what you're talking about. Perhaps you mistake us for another village. This is just a small settlement without much. We don't want any trouble." Hm. I see.

I looked around to see kids peeking at us through the passage ways. Now, now. This village is definitely lying to us. "However-"

"We're sorry. We're trying to find someone, but I guess he isn't here." Yona interrupted. Kija looked down, a little hurt and saddened she said that.

"But we're tired from the long journey and we have two injured people." She kept an innocent face and gestured to Hak and I.

Hak opened his robe to reveal the bandages and I turned, pulling my shirt up enough so they could see mine as well.

"Would it be alright-" I started.

"If we could-" Hak added.

"Rest for a little bit?" Yona finished.

Yoon just gave us a look. It was something the three of us often do. And it always works.

"You must have gone through a rough time. As you can see this is an impoverished settlement so we cannot offer much." The, I'm guessing head of the village, explained.

"That's fine. Thank you." Yona smiled warmly, but I could see it in her eyes. She's thinking up a scheme. "Right this way then." He turned and led us away.

I glanced at the people as we went. They have really creepy masks.

I don't like masks. They hide the eyes, shielding their eyes and faces from me. I don't like not being able to read their faces.

"What are the masks for?" Yona questioned him. And why are they creepy? "It is our tradition. Those who are single shouldn't show their faces." He explained. Ah.

Well that's nice. To know you're with someone because of your personality, not your looks.

"That's very interesting." Yona complimented, thinking about the strange culture.

"It may be surprising to outside guests. Please rest here." He stopped in front of an opening, covered by a blanket. "Thank you." Yona smiled, leading our group to the place.

"Oh, and also." The man spoke, making us pause. "This place is complicated, like a maze. Please do not wander around. We will not be responsible if anything happens."

I narrowed my eyes slightly as a dark shadow loomed over his face. I don't take threats well.

It pisses me off.

We entered the cave like room and sat on the stone benches that were built into the wall. "Is this really the Blue Dragon's village?" Yoon wondered aloud.

"Why?" Yona asked him curiously. "Because they didn't respond like the White Dragon's village did when they saw the princess' crimson hair." He told.

No, I saw it. Just for a second, I saw recognition.

Kija stood quickly. "Princess! I really do feel the Blue Dragon's presence here." He tried.

Eh? Did he think we really thought he wasn't here? Yona smiled at him, closing her eyes. "Don't be silly. I don't doubt you." She assured him.

Kija blushed, a happy look on his face. "Don't be silly." Hak repeated, but his voice held a mocking tone. Kija stopped and tried to smack him, but Hak stretched out his leg, keeping Kija away.

"Silly?!" He roared, face flushed with anger.

I chuckled at the two. "Anyway, we know that the Blue Dragon is nearby." Yoon stood and stretched his arms, ignoring the two who are bickering.

"We won't get anywhere unless we meet him in person. Let's go now, since nobody's around." I frowned, looking down as I recalled his face.

"Those people are definitely not going to let us do as we please. They had the nerve to threaten us." I mumbled the last part. "Threaten?" Yona asked curiously.

Her and Yoon looked at me, their brows furrowed in confusion.

I smiled lightly. "As long as we're not caught we'll be fine. And I'm a master and getting away with things." I smirked, making her giggle.

"He said it's like a maze here. Will it be alright?" She asked us curiously. Yoon pointed his finger up. "Princess, I'm a beautiful boy genius. While we look, I'll make a map and complete this stage!"

He threw his fist up in the air. "Find the treasures! Search inside every last vase and closet!" Hak, Yona, and I threw our fist in the air as well.

"Let's search!" We agreed. Kija threw his hand up, still a little unsure about the skit we were doing. "Let's search . . ?" He asked.

I laughed and pointed. "Lead the way Captain Yoon!" I called. Yona threw both hands in the air. "Captain Yoon!" She called as well.

We began our little escapade through the village. We hit a lot of dead ends along the way, but we kept on venturing.

We hit another dead end and Yoon hit the wall with his fist, annoyed. "It's a dead end. Gosh! Why aren't you here, Blue Dragon?!" He asked agitatedly.

He began to write in his book, adding it to the map he was drawing. This could take a while.

"It is outrageous. Why would he not show himself? He should know I'm here." Kija said frustratingly.

"He probably thinks you're annoying." Hak said. Kija lunged to strike him with his claw to which Hak evaded easily.

I rolled my eyes. "I wouldn't want to show up to Hak either." Hak swung his pole at me to which I ducked under with ease.

"Oh yeah." Yona spoke up in realization.

We all glanced over at her. "The Blue Dragon can feel the White Dragon's presence too. I wonder if he doesn't want to come out. If so, we should give up on-"

She was cut off by Kija. "No!" Hm? We all turned to him.

"Do not give up. Like me, the Blue Dragon has protected the blood for a long time. He must be waiting for his master, for you, who needs him. The Four Dragons were born solely for that purpose, and wish for nothing else. My father, the previous White Dragon, also yearned for his master. But he never saw the day. If the Blue Dragon sees you, then surely he will . . ." He spoke passionately.

He really wants the Four Dragons together with Yona.

What kind of upbringing, no, what kind of blood makes someone so passionate about it?

I never really thought about their feelings for Yona. I'm thinking about them as soldiers in an army. But Kija cares for Yona deeply, a different way then soldiers.

I wonder what their feelings are like. How do they feel? Do they only yearn and wish to protect Hiryuu? That's . . . sad.

Yona glanced down and then back up at him. "Kija. I am not King Hiryuu." She said, making Kija jump in surprise.

He looked down dejectedly. "Yes . . ." She may not be King Hiryuu himself. But the Four Dragons only obey Hiryuu himself.

And Kija here feels the pull to her. The will to obey her. She may not be him, but I believe that she is his reincarnation.

"I'm not King Hiryuu . . ." She reached over and grabbed his claw hand. "But I want you. I'm sorry for my selfishness." She smiled.

Kija placed his hands over his heart, face flushing and mood instantly lit up.

He then began to fiddle with his hands nervously. Blush still in tact and eyes diverted onto the ground. "You're way too kind." He mumbled out.

I smiled at the scene. "Awe." I cooed from next to Hak, who had a deep frown.

"Lightning Beast, you're making a sour face." Yoon pointed out uncaringly. I chuckled at that. Always the jealous type. But that's also cute.

I pinched his cheek and he swatted my hand away, shooting me a nasty glare. I smirked at his reaction.

Yoon shivered, grabbing his arms. "Something feels wrong here. Someone's watching. Someone's big eyes are fixed on us." Yoon's frightened.

So he can sense it too, huh? I walked over behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning on him lazily. "It's okay. We're here with you." I whispered, not wishing to see the boy scared.

"Yeah. I also feel some weird presence." Hak admitted. Kija and I nodded in agreement. "Maybe we've been spotted by the villagers. Let's go back." Yoon said. I pulled apart.

Those guys didn't threat carelessly. They're probably going to try to kill us.

We began to head back. Then I noticed something. I stopped and turned.

There's Hak, Yoon, and Kija, but no . . . "Yona?" The others turned to see her missing.

"Princess!" Hak and Kija immediately began running back the way we came. Yoon and I followed, calling out to her.

Where did she go? Did the villagers get her?

"Yona!" I shouted, my voice bouncing off the stone walls. Hak's façade began to crumble, as he desperately searched. But no one was paying attention.

Kija and Yoon are also frantically searching for her. And so am I. "Princess!" Yoon called, panic rising in his voice.

"Princess, where are you?" Hak muttered. Kija returned from a hall he had checked.

"Did you find her?" Yoon asked, worry clear in his voice. Kija shook his head regrettably.

Yona. "Where'd she go?" Yoon looked down. I grit my teeth. I was too relaxed. If I had watched her better . . .

Kija looked forward and rushed over a bit ahead of us. "I feel his presence close by!" Eh? The Blue Dragon?

We looked forward and Yona exited a hall and into the one we were in. "Yona!" I called, relief filling me.

She looked over to us as Hak and I hurried over. "Princess! Where did you-"

Yoon pushed past us and was instantly in front of Yona who had walked over to join us.

"Gosh! Dummy! You need to stick with us! Dummy!" He shouted, showing her just how worried he was.

She smiled, touched by his concern. "Sorry." She apologized. "I'm glad you are fine." Kija was next to Yoon now as Hak and I glanced at each other. Not used to someone worrying as much about her as we are.

She nodded, glancing back. "Yes, this person helped. Uh?" She glanced at Kija, who's gaze is now transfixed on the person behind her.

He wore blue clothes and a black vest robe covered with white fur lining it. He wore a mask with fake white fur like hair attached to it, going down his back.

He's pale, but not as pale as Kija. And under the white fluff I could vaguely see hints of his short blue hair.

A small squirrel rested on his shoulder, which, if I have to guess anything, lured Yona's attention to it.

"You . . ." Kija trailed off. The young man instantly ran off. "W-Wait!" Kija went to run after but he was already out of sight.

"What's wrong?" Yoon asked Kija, who stared down the hall. "It is him. He is the Blue Dragon."

Eh? The Blue Dragon? But if that's the case then why did he run?

~

"You were almost taken underground by a villager?!" Yoon shouted in disbelief after Yona told us what had happened. She nodded her head solemnly.

Kija's hand expanded and I could see veins popping on it and his face as fire raged around him.

"How dare they?! Not only do they not respect the Princess, but try to trap her underground?! They are asking to incur my wrath!" He roared as the fiery rage rumbled around him.

"Kija! Your face!" Yona called. Hak pat the blade of his glaive, a dark presence around him.

"Settle down. Jeez, rich boys and their tempers. Are you going to kill civilians? Grow up." His eyes glinted in a sadistic rage and the vein on his neck was popping into view.

"You too, ex-general!" Yoon scolded, not letting Hak get away with it. I smirked, a dark aura covering me as well, as my eyes held vengeance.

"Hey, should we hunt them down? Make a little game of it?" I questioned my voice thick with malice.

"No!" Yona and Yoon shouted as the three of us stood, our rage surrounding all of us.

I sighed and placed my hands on my hips. "Fine." I mumbled in disappointment. Yoon sighed, shaking his head at us.

"Anyway, that guy being the Blue Dragon. Are you sure?" He asked Kija.

He nodded. "Yes." He said. He's definitely sure. "Then why did he run away?" Hak pointed out. Kija looked thoughtful, his eyebrows scrunched together.

"I do not know. The Blue Dragon, the villagers . . . what is going on here?"

I wonder. Everyone's stiff. No, they're trying desperately to hide him. And they're willing to kill anyone who's close to discovering him.

"This is the same 'Dragon's Village', but is the opposite of the White Dragon's." Yoon noted, making Kija look at him in mild confusion. "What?"

"He means that it seems odd because we saw the White Dragon's village first. The reason behind the odd behavior is simple. If we think about it, maybe the White Dragon's Village is special." I started to explain to him.

Yoon nodded. "There aren't any crimson haired worshippers here, and they don't treat the Dragon God's power as superior. Instead, they seem to loathe it. We may just be intruders, not only to the villagers but also to the Blue Dragon." Yoon finished.

If that's the case this is going to be a long journey.

Kija moved his claw up and clenched it into a fist. "Nonsense! It is the Four Dragons' duty to quickly come forth to their master! Not once did I hesitate from the time I met the Princess to when I left the village."

There's that same speech again. "Well you're too sure of yourself." Yoon deadpanned.

Kija of course didn't mind the statement and crossed his arms across his chest, happy smile on his face. "That wasn't a compliment." Yoon explained, but it didn't reach Kija's ears.

Yona grabbed her hand, a warm smile on her face as she thought back. "But he saved me. The Blue Dragon, he had such gentle hands. I want to meet and talk to him." She admitted fondly.

I stood and stretched. "Well if the Princess wants it, then it's our duty to get it for you." I smiled down on her.

Hak smirked, standing as well. "Eh? Go back into the maze?" Yoon asked me. I smirked. "Of course." Yona nodded excitedly, eyes twinkling.

Yoon turned to her. "You had a scary experience, but you're not flinching at all. You've got guts, Princess." Yoon complimented, a light blush on his cheeks.

I snickered and pinched his cheeks. "So cute~!" I cooed. He flushed more. "Kiri!" He shouted, making me laugh.

"Let's go. There's something in that dead-end area, right?" Yoon began to head out, Kija behind him.

I was about to follow, as well as Yona, when Hak shot his hand out and grabbed hers. I stopped and glanced at him.

"Princess, you stay here." He said. Ah-ah. Yona's not going to like that. "Yoon and I will find the Blue Dragon and bring him here." He stated matter of fact like.

"Nonsense. If anyone should go, it should be me." Kija told him.

He and Yoon had stopped to see what the hold up was about. "Okay! Thanks, Mr. White Snake!" I sweat dropped.

He wants to be with Yona. He played that well. "What?!" Kija shouted in anger, realizing he had been had. "Anyway, you shouldn't go back in. Wait outside and-"

"No! Kija, Yoon, and I will go. Hak, Kiri, you wait here." Yona told him.

Eh? "Kija can tell where the Blue Dragon is, and Yoon knows the way. And I have to meet the Blue Dragon. I think that's my role. Please?" It wasn't a question. It was an order.

At least to us. "And somebody needs to be outside on the lookout for the villagers." Hak scratched his head.

"And you don't want one person to be left alone in case of danger. That leaves us, right?" I asked, finishing my brother's train of thought.

"I'm leaving it to you two because I trust you. I'll be careful so it won't be like the last time. Hak?" She asked when he tilted his head to shadow his eyes.

Still having a grip on her hand, he pulled her closer to him, grabbing her other hand as their foreheads pressed together.

Oh? "Please come back safely this time. If not, I'll stay annoyingly close by your side forever."

Oh, pretty romantic Hak. Good job!

"Hak." Yona murmured. She closed her eyes and smiled stupidly, his meaning going in one ear and out the other. "I don't want to be annoyed so I'll be careful."

Hak smiled, but his eyes held annoyance and his temple throbbed. He let go of her hands. "Yeah, please do."

Ah-ah. Poor guy. Another attempt useless against her airhead tendencies.

Yoon and Yona left, Kija about to follow. "Hey, White Snake." Hak called. Kija turned, like an angry cat. "I am not a White Sn-"

He stopped upon seeing Hak's serious face instead of his teasing one. "Please." Hak said. The unspoken words floating in the room.

Kija pursed his lips and turned. "You don't need to ask me." Kija left the room after.

Hak sighed and turned to me. I smiled lightly. "Understood." I patted his head and stealthily slipped after them.

Out of the two of us, stealth is my specialty, as well as masking my presence. It's always been like this.

I trailed after them, hiding myself as I did so. I knew Hak didn't want to separate. And although he trusts Kija enough to watch her, he still wants her absolutely safe.

Which is why he sent me. "Princess, honestly, you're a little scared, aren't you? Because the Thunder Beast and the Inferno Tornado aren't here." I could hear Yoon ask.

Yona turned to him, still walking, swiping her hands. "Yoon, don't say that!" She shouted, a tad of embarrassment in her voice.

"If they're with me, I take them for granted and rely on them too much." She explained, her voice holding something vaguely familiar.

"I'm sure they want to be relied on. Especially the Thunder Beast." Yona didn't seem to think too deeply on the last part he said.

"Yes, but Hak and Kiri actually served father, not me. Even now, they're just following father's order." Idiot Yona.

We only took our jobs because of you. Not your father. You. Because you are our most precious person.

"They didn't want to be a General, a Guardian, or bodyguards in the first place. I can't right now, but I want to give Hak and Kiri their freedom back one day"

Yona . . . I sighed softly. You don't understand our feelings Yona. It doesn't matter if you're a Princess, or even a commoner.

No matter what, all we want to do is protect your smile. Your happiness. Because it means the world to us.

I tensed as they reached the hidden door. Yoon was speaking to Yona but I looked elsewhere. They're surrounding them.

They're about to strike. Kija also noticed their presence and looked around. They've been monitoring us since the beginning. But now it seems different.

So it begins. "What? Why?" Yona's voice brought me out of my train of thought.

Kija and Yoon shared a look and Yoon smiled at her. "Don't worry, this beautiful boy genius knows the way." He assured her.

They don't want to worry her. "Take care of her." Kija told Yoon. He nodded his head. "Will do." Yoon and Yona entered the room.

Kija turned around, his back to the entrance, blocking it from the villagers. "Now, what business do you have in a confined place like this?" Kija questioned the villagers who had revealed themselves, each holding a weapon of choice.

"We cannot allow anyone who went past that point to leave."

I jumped up, landing on their heads and hopped from one to another before landing next to Kija.

"Eh? That's not nice. Right, Kija?" I looked up at him. He nodded, his hand twitching.

"Silence, scoundrels who forgot the nobility of Hiryuu. I, the White Dragon, will not allow you to go near her." I smiled lightly at Kija before giving them a malevolent look.

"To anger a Dragon and a warrior. You sure picked the wrong people." I warned.

One reached over from the side, grabbing my arm. My eye twitched and I grabbed his wrist and snapped it, making him scream in pain.

"I don't like to be touched unless I am the one to initiate it." I growled out, disgusted he had touched me.

These guys are pissing me off. I glared at every one of them, gripping my spear in hand.

They're not making a move on us quite yet. They're probably waiting for Yona and Yoon to return.

They neared us. "Stay back cretins!" Kija roared. Yona and Yoon soon returned.

"Kiri? What are you-what?!" She gasped at the large crowd and weapons they held. "They came out. Finish them." Their voices are muffled by the masks they wore.

I scoffed. They honestly think they can take us out? I'm insulted. "Princess, please stay back." Kija blocked Yona from them.

I stood more in front of Yoon as Kija covered Yona. "Just as I thought." He said from behind me. "They plan to kill us in order to keep the Blue Dragon hidden." Kija informed Yona.

She looked baffled. "Kill us? Why?" She asked, not understanding what was going on.

"We can't let you leave here alive after finding out about him!" They brandished their weapons. "Why? Why keep him, the Blue Dragon, hidden?" She questioned them, a bit desperate to know.

"I suppose this place is completely the opposite of our village. To think of the Dragon's noble power as a curse . . !" Kija has composed anger in his eyes.

One lunged at us. "Be quiet!" He shouted. Yoon immediately crouched down, covering his head. "Stop fighting in a narrow place like this!" He cried out.

Kija smacked the mans arm with the knife out of his hand and delivered a punch to his face, breaking his mask as he was flung back.

"Kija!" Yona looked up at him. "Not to worry! I will not use my power against amateurs!" I sweat dropped.

"Kija . . ." I mumbled. "You just punched him with super human strength." Yoon pointed out. He had used his dragon hand.

Well, he had it coming anyway. "Please tell me! Why must the Blue Dragon be shunned? What is this curse you talk of?" Yona questioned them.

"Be quiet!" A villager shouted. Suddenly the Earth moved and rumbled, shaking us.

"Earthquake?!" Yoon shouted. Rubble from the ceiling began collapsing and the villagers tried to run away.

Kija pressed Yona against the wall and covered her. I did the same for Yoon and blocked any ruble from landing on him.

I closed my eyes to keep dust from my eyes and waited, ignoring the ruble that had hit me as it fell.

Once it died down I opened my eyes. The torches had gone out due to the quake, and the entrance to Hak is cut off.

Shit. And this is a dead end space.

Yoon sunk to the ground and brought his knees to his chest. "Princess. Princess! Princess! Princess!" Kija shook Yona, who had fainted. She did manage to wake though.

I sighed in relief. At least they're all safe. "Are you alright?" I asked them. Yona looked between the two of us. "Um, what happened?" She questioned, seemingly forgetting it.

"The Earthquake stopped, but . . ." We looked to the entrance which is blocked.

The villagers were crowded around it. Some clawing at it to try and get free.

They are panicking, trying to escape, but their fear is prominent. "We're trapped." Yoon finally spoke.

I looked back at him. Fear clear on his face. He curled more into himself, eyes wide with fear. "We'll run out of air in a confined place like this." He whispered worriedly.

A villager was screaming for help, desperately hitting at the rubble.

I stood and walked over. I grabbed the back of his shirt and threw him to the ground. "Shut up!" I roared.

My shout echoed in the confined space as it made them all freeze. "The more you panic, the worse it becomes. So shut up and think!" I shouted at them, using a commanding voice.

I don't care about them personally, but I do care about Yona and the others. I turned to my friends. "Kija?" I asked.

He nodded, standing. Yoon seemed to have calmed down, as did Yona. Kija held up his claw and it expanded. The villagers shrieked. "Monster!" One shouted, making me glare at him.

"Quiet. How pathetic the protectors of the Blue Dragon's Village act. I told you, I am the White Dragon." Kija said, looking at them with cold eyes.

They just seemed even more scared. "W-White Dragon?!" One asked in fright. "There really are other Dragons with cursed powers besides the Blue Dragon?!" Another shouted in fright and disbelief.

"Ahh! I've had enough! It's him . . . it's his fault! It's because of him that we're living in a hole! Let us out! Please!" The one who Kija had hit began beating on the wall.

"I said . . . SILENT!" I shouted, using my commanding officer voice. He froze in fear of my voice.

Talking about the Blue Dragon like that. He saved Yona. There's no way someone like that would be a monster they all make him out to be.

"Why? Why is the Blue Dragon's power a curse?" Yona asked them after I had calmed them down.

They were silent at her question. "Answer her." I ordered, making a couple jump.

"You do not know of his evilness." One spoke up. Yona frowned. "He is not evil-"

Of course the idiot who likes to shout interrupted. "What would an outsider know?!" He shouted. I shot him a nasty glare at the fear and anger in his voice.

"The monster with the Dragon's eyes is always born from our clan and we live in fear of the Blue Dragon's power! Even after its death, someone else's child becomes the Blue Dragon. We are constantly afraid of our own child becoming the next Blue Dragon!"

Why?

What's so scary about him? From the little I saw of him, I didn't see him as a threat. Not at all.

"We cannot let the outside world know that we have such a curse. Right after the Blue Dragon is born, we put a mask on him and don't let him out much. That is the rule. But the Blue Dragon used that dreadful cursed power to kill a bunch of soldiers."

Eh? Soldiers? But why? "He was still very young at the time. Fearing that they would send troops here again, we moved to this place. I can't take this anymore!"

He ran over to Kija. "If this isn't a curse, what is it?!" He demanded. I stalked over. "What did I say-" Ah.

I looked up as Kija turned to the hall. The Blue Dragon stepped through the threshold. He began walking towards the guy, who kept on backing up till he hit the blocked entrance.

"I-I wasn't t-talking to the outsiders." He said, fear on his face. But I don't sense any malice or threat from him.

He continued to near and the guy freaked. "Stop!" He shouted, swinging his hand and knocking the mask and fluff off of him.

In that moment, I froze. He's a young man, probably around my age. His skin is smooth and he has red marking under his eyes. He has short blue hair and his eyes . . .

I don't know anything about the curse, but his golden, dragon, like eyes are so beautiful they're breathtaking.

One was given eyes that could see far ahead.

Both Dragons we have met are beautiful. And I couldn't help but stare in awe at the creatures they are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.1K 10
Jae-ha x reader [COMPLETED] You were saved by him years ago, joining him as a pirate on Captain Gi-gan's ship. There, you learn how to fight, and how...
16K 1K 25
Everyone were born special in their own way. Everyone in their childhoold has their own purity and this purity will slowly scatter as you grow up and...
34.2K 1K 34
A lovely Girl who cherish by everyone in her home, A little Girl who just turn sixteen, A lovely Girl who never even felt pain but everything change...