A Wish Upon A Star

By TheOwlService

~Short story ~ how did this all happen??? I just wish upon a star to be a Kpop Idol to see my bias.... but ho... More

introduction💕
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Author's Note
~8~

~1~

7 1 0
By TheOwlService

It's Already January.

The Christmas and New year has already passed.

But still there's nothing new To Y/n's Life. She's still a Regular Highschool Girl Who dreamed Something impossible Based on her opinion.

The snow is Falling That Night.
As usual y/n is alone. She's walking down the street to go home after she hang out with her Friends.

Y/n is lost in her thought when suddenly a old woman bump into her.

"I'm so sorry are you ok ma'am?"

Y/n holds the old woman's hand with a worrying expression painted on her face. The old woman reply

"I'm ok I'm the one whom to be sorry to you darling"

The old woman flashed Y/n a smile. Y/n notice that the old woman's Coat is doesn't enough to Cover her cold body because she's still shivering.

Y/n remove her scarf and put it to the old woman's neck to warm her up

"Here ma'am this will keep you warm"
Y/n flashed a Sweet smile to the old woman

"I can't accept this young lady this might be precious to you I don't want to take it"

The old woman attempt to remove the scarf but Y/n stop her and said

"You need it more than I do ma'am"

That scarf was given to her by her sister before it go to L.A to pursue her dreams.

"Oh Thank u so much Young lady Your so nice"

The old woman smile at y/n before she speak again.

"When u see a shooting star just make a wish and your dream will come true"

After that the old woman left.

Y/n keeps walking until she reach her house it's already late.

Y/n saw her parents at the living room watching a Movie. she immediately greet them and she run to her room.

~Y/n POV~

I am still thinking of what that old woman said to me.

~"When u see a shooting star just make a wish and your dream will come true"~

I mean it's very common to wish on a shooting star but I'm not that idiot to believe it will come true.
And besides Shooting star is Just A Meteor passing Through the earths atmosphere.

*Y/n looks at the clock and it's already 11:30*

It's so late oh my gosh I must go to sleep.

*She immediately Run To the bathroom*

Oh that's so relaxing after a long night of partying now it's time to sleep.

~"When u see a shooting star just make a wish and your dream will come true"~

What's wrong with me?? Why does it keeps coming back on my head??

"Ok Fine I'll do it"

*y/n glance to her window and wait for a Shooting star. but 5 minutes has already passed there's still no shooting star*

"Aish!! this is nonsense i've already waited so long"

Ok y/n 5 more minutes just wait it will come.

*She said to herself*

"There's one!!"

Ok ok what to wish?? Ahh!!

*She close her eyes*

"I wish to meet my bias Min Yoongi and I wish also to experience how to be a Kpop idol"

*she open her eyes and just stare to the starry night*

Hmmm?? Nothing happen...

This just nonsense I'm going to sleep.

^To Be Continued^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 3.4K 31
Rohan Mehra is a successful famous and a rich businessman. He is a responsible and a very strict big brother. He handles both his siblings and busine...
324K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
52K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...