Awaiting Angel - Larry Stylin...

By lousbumtohazsdik

"W-w'en w'll 'oo be b'ck, 'azzie?" "That's none of your concerns." Angelman Syndrome!Louis Busin... More

Introduction
Everyone Matters.
1. Special Moments
2. Anymore
3. Whatever
4. Go Back
5. Not Ready
6. Alone 'azz-ie
7. "My angel!"
8. "'cary l-lady hu't"
9. "'azzie, look!"
10. "'Ot, 'ot, 'o-ot"
11. He wished
12. Taking Him Away
13. The Angel Awaiting Me
14. The Spark of Hope
15. Anger
16. The Best Thing
17. 'Might as well thank Liam and Zayn.'
18. "Dr. Sivan!"
19. 'Right here, with Lou.'
20. "'ames!"
22. Here With Me
23. One Last Time
24. The End
IMPORTANT
25. Twisted
Epilogue
Alternate Ending
The Petrichor - Stylinson
Shattered
Out Of Control - Stylinson
The Sand Castles
New Account!
World Autism Awareness Day 2018

21. 'The Talk'

7K 295 158
By lousbumtohazsdik

Hi baby potatoes! I'm hungry! Gimme something to eat!

****

Harry sat next to Louis and let out a sigh. He has to explain it to Louis now. It's now or never and the boy deserves to know about it all. He was sure that Louis has gotten sexual urges before but the boy himself hadn't probably known what it all was about.

He thought about every possible way to talk with Louis about this and he remembered how his mom tried to teach him about those things. He chuckled a little at the memory, making Louis stare at him with his head tilted to a side in confusion.

"Alright, love. Since you already watched that video, I will just explain what happened there." Harry said scooting back a little and leaning against the bedpost next to Louis. He picked up the laptop and placed it on his lap.

"Well, everyone gets these urges and it makes your pee pee go up." Harry said and decided to open the laptop before Louis gets bored of the conversation. He unlocked the laptop and quickly paused the video where the two porn stars are obnoxiously moaning. He closed it and googled 'how to explain puberty to your child'. He clicked on one of the links and decided to go along with the instructions it provided him.

"Right. When everyone gets older, their body changes and I'm sure that happened to you years ago." Harry said but wanted to facepalm at how stupid he sounded. He looked at Louis to find him looking at him with his head tilted to the other side, not understanding anything. Harry sighed and decided to go straight to the topic than beating around the bush.

"Do you remember that you didn't have icky hair all over your body when you were young?" Harry asked. Louis nodded hurriedly.

"Right. Now you do. Remember how we had to shave you few days ago?" Harry asked again.

"Y-yes. No like i-it." Louis said with a pout making Harry coo and place a small kiss on the boy's forehead.

"We can't skip it, love. Otherwise you would have a long beard." Harry chuckled and showed Louis a picture of a person with a long beard. Louis gasped dramatically at that, making Harry laugh loudly.

"Alright. Back to the topic." Harry decided to bring Louis' attention back to the topic in hand. "As I was saying, everyone grows body hair when they become around 12 or 13. And we also gets these sexual urges which make our pee pee go up." Harry wondered what was in the video that Louis watched, so he can explain those things to the boy and then he can go to the topic of how to make a boner go away.

"What did you see in the video that you watched earlier?" Harry asked. Louis explained everything he saw in broken English but lost his attention on what he was saying only 1 minute to the explanation. So Harry only caught about the part where the porn stars rubbing their pricks together and one of their pricks coming up when they removed pants.

"Do you wanna see something?" Harry decided to get Louis' attention back to the conversation. He decided to go with porn since Louis has seen one already and the boy is old enough for those things, even if he was a little special. Harry went to his search history and found the video that Louis was watching. He clicked on the link and turned down the volume a little.

"Alright, princess. This is the video you watched right?" Harry asked another stupid question just to take Louis' attention on him. Louis just nodded. Harry smiled and placed a warm kiss on the boy's cheek.

He explained everything that happened in the video to Louis who listened with curious eyes. Harry made sure to get the boy's attention on himself whenever he started looking around.

He also made sure to explain to the boy about the things that are inappropriate in this whole puberty thing.

-

"I'm home!" Anne called out like she came to her own house. Well, there is no difference since it's her son's house. She heard Louis let out a squeal making Harry chuckle from the living room.

"Where is my sweet little angel?" She called out again while removing her coat and shoes. She heard the little pitter patter of Louis' feet hitting the carpeted floor. She turned around only to be tackled into a hug by Louis. She chuckled a little and wrapped her arms around the boy.

"How is my baby? Good?" She asked placing a kiss on the boy's fluffy hair. Louis nodded his head and walked to the living room with Anne.

"Hi mom." Harry said looking at his mom from where he's sitting on the couch in front of the TV.

"Hello, love. How are you?" She asked placing a loud kiss on Harry's cheek making him cringe but chuckle at his mom nonetheless.

"I was good before you decided to place a big red lipstick stain on my cheek." Harry said while trying to wipe away the stain. Anne chuckled at her son's sassy comeback and sat next to him. Louis sat on Anne lap making her let out an 'oof'.

"Lou baby, come, sit on my lap, love. You are too big for Anne." Harry said and sent Louis a warning glance when the boy whined.

"Come here." Harry said a bit sternly and watched as Louis walked over to him with a big pout. Anne cooed and ruffled the boy's hair once he sat on Harry's lap.

"So, anything new?" Anne asked as she stole the remote from Harry to change the channel.

"Hey! I was watching it!" Harry said when Anne changed the TV station which showed an ice hockey game from last year.

"Well, I don't care." Anne said with a shrug making Harry roll his eyes but smile fondly at his mom.

"I repeat, anything new?" Anne asked again making Harry chuckle at the monotone voice she used.

"Well, there is actually. Turn some cartoons on so Louis can watch it. I will explain in the dining room." Harry said giving Anne a clear sign that he can't explain it with Louis being there. Anne nodded and put on Disney Jr. where Sophia the First was playing. Harry carefully removed the boy from his lap and placed the giggly boy on the couch.

"We had 'The Talk' today." Harry said once he and Anne were carefully in the dining room. Anne's eyes comically widened making Harry burst into a fit of laughter.

"Wow, it's something I did not expected. I thought Jay gave it to him when he was 13." Anne said with her eyes knitted together.

"Well, he probably didn't understand a thing back then." Harry said with a shrug. Anne nodded.

"Why did you have to have 'The Talk'?" Anne asked wiggling her eyebrows making Harry blush like mad.

"Well, he sort of, kind of watched porn?" Harry said making it sound more like a question than a statement. Anne let out a chuckle.

"Oh, okay." She decided to not to drag the conversation more and embarrass her boy anymore with it but he still had other feelings.

"Remember when we had 'The Talk'?" Anne asked making Harry whine.

"You promised to never bring that up again!" Harry said accusingly making Anne chuckle more.

"I wonder who put on a condom to a perfume bottle." Anne said bursting into another fit of laughter.

"I wonder who made me do that!" Harry said, joining in Anne with the laughter.

That's how they spent their evening, talking about their memories and laughing at funny ones and letting out sighs at sad ones. Louis joined them soon enough and they made cookies together. Well, more like Anne made cookies while Louis and Harry had a flour fight.

****

(Word Count 1320)

A/N - Well, I'm not gonna lie, this chapter was a challenging one but I love how it turned out at the end. (:

This book would come to an end soon. I don't like to have more than 30 chapters to a book. (This book may have 30 chapters or less than that.)

Sooooooooooooo how are my baby potatoes??? Good? Bad? Sad? Perfect? Great? Meh? Bored? I hope y'all are doing good! (: 

Puberty and special kids. Something that we should talk about but also something that we avoid always. It's a really challenging topic and it's something that make parents for special kids go weak in the knees. 

My sister had her first period 3 months ago and it was something I cried so much about. She has grown up and she doesn't even know about it. She doesn't know how to use pads or anything and she has to wear pull ups on period days. It's really, really challenging and I don't even want to think about how she deals with the pains. She cries so much on those days and it was really heartbreaking to watch. 

This is just another little explanation to make you aware of things that people face and there are so many things you can learn if you search it up. 

I remind you again, please respect people with disabilities and their families. They go through so much than you can ever imagine. 

Alright, I love you all so much! Have a nice day/ night! (: xxxx

QOTC - Do you have any family member who is special?

Answer - Yeps. I do have my sister who has downs syndrome and one of my cousins has the same thing and one of my uncles has a hearing disability and my granddad was blind but he passed away like 4 months ago. 

-Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.7K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
185 7 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
24.5K 854 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
686 24 31
Thankyou for being there for me every day when I wake up, thankyou for being the light in the darkness and my guide during the day, thankyou for bein...