AU Undertale x Reader Oneshot...

By Alpha-Maia

Most of them are Sans and Papyrus (no surprise) I hope you enjoy! More

Sans x Reader
Papyrus x heartbroken!reader
Underfell Sans x reader
Underswap Sans x reader
Underfell Sans x Naga!reader
Underfell! Player! Sans x Tough! Reader
Cowboy! Underswap! Sans x Trick rider! Cowgirl! Reader
Underfell! Papyrus x Werewolf! Reader
Rat! Sans x Reader x Rat! Papyrus
Sans x Stuck! Reader
Cat! Sans x Cancer! Reader
Dancefell! Papyrus x Rival! Singer! Reader
Underswap! Papyrus x Horripilation! Reader
Papyrus x Pink soul! Reader
Sans x Disabled! Reader
Sans x Survivor! Reader
Sans x Blind! Genocide! Reader
Underfell! Papyrus x Nymph! Reader
Lamia! Papyrus x Reader x Lamia! Sans
Sans x Skeleton! Reader
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 1)
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 2)
child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 3)
Inmate!Sans x Therapist reader

US!Papyrus x blind!singer!reader

4.8K 101 44
By Alpha-Maia

Papyrus was sitting in Muffet's, drinking a bottle of honey. Muffet's cafe had recently set up a stage, and was doing "Open Mic" nights once a week. They were hosted every Tuesday, but so far, nobody has performed. 

Sans would try to get Papyrus to go up there since everyone in the cafe knew him, but Papyrus wouldn't budge. He wasn't a performer type. 

Strange enough as it was, Napstaton never came by to perform. Maybe that's because Muffet said he wasn't allowed to bring his DJ set in the cafe with him. 

One day, however, in the middle of the month of December, when the snow was coming down pretty hard, a young, human girl walked into the cafe. Her eyes were milky white, and she held something that looked like a cane. 

Muffet skated over to her and helped her out. "Are you alright, deary?" She asked the girl. "Yes, ma'am. Thank you." the girl responded with a smile. "Are you here to wait out the storm like the others?" Muffet asked. "I am, yes." the girl responded. "Alright, deary." Muffet said. "Let me help you to a seat." "Thank you so very much, ma'am." the girl replied, and she followed Muffet, but tapping everything with the end of her stick. 

After getting seated, Muffet asked the girl if she wanted some food. The girl shook her head, but thanked Muffet for asking. Muffet nodded, and skated back behind the counter. 

Papyrus watched the girl. She seemed to be listening to everything around her. Every conversation that was going on, she would listen to. Papyrus couldn't help but stare at her eyes. He's never seen someone with eyes like that. Could it be a medical condition, or something else? 

He was about to get up and go ask, but the girl stood up and started to walk around. She tapped everything with the end of her stick, accidentally hitting a few of the customers. She found her way to the front counter, where Muffet was standing. "Is something wrong, deary?" Muffet asked. "N-No. I was just wondering... Does this place have open mic?" The girl asked. Muffet's face lit up. Even though open mic wasn't today, she was willing to give the girl a chance to perform. 

"There is indeed, deary." she said happily. "The stage is right over there." She pointed to the stage, but the girl didn't look. "Can you guide me there, ma'am?" She asked. "I cannot see. I'm blind." "Oh of course, deary." Muffet said. She let the girl hold one of her arms, and she helped her over to the stage. "What would you like to sing, deary?" She asked. "We have karaoke if you want that. Unless you prefer to sing without music." "I'd like to sing peppermint winter by owl city." the girl said. "Okay. I'll set up the music." Muffet said. 

~Your Pov~

You stood up on the stage, hoping you were facing the people who were in the cafe. The music started up, and you heard everyone shift. They must be looking at you. You took a deep breath, then began to sing. 

(play link above)

There's the snow, look out below
And bundle up cause here it comes
Run outside, so starry eyed
A snowball fight breaks out and winter has finally begun

I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace
Till I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face

This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet
I don't need to taste to believe
What's December without Christmas Eve?

Hop in the sleigh, and we'll glide away
Into the night and we'll sip on moonlight
Runny nose, my frosty toes
Are getting cold but I feel alive so I smile wide

The snowflakes start falling and I start to float
Till my mean older brother stuffs snow down my coat

This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet
I don't need to taste to believe
What's December without Christmas Eve?

All this holiday cheer, heaven knows where it goes
But it returns every year
And though this winter does nothing but storm
The joy in my heart is ablaze and it's keeping me warm
It's keeping me warm, it's keeping me warm

I rip off the wrapping and tear through the box
Till I end up with 45 new pairs of socks

This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet
I don't need to taste to believe
What's December without Christmas Eve?

You sang as if the storm was never here. As if it were the warmest day in your life. And while you sang, you captivated the hearts and souls of everyone in the cafe.

When you finished, there was a small silence, then the the whole cafe erupted into cheers and applause. You smiled and did a little curtsy. 

The whole month of December, you would come in every three days and sing holiday songs. Papyrus always came, and he always listened to the songs you sang. After a while, he asked you out on a date. You were a little nervous, but you said yes. The two of you hung out at Muffet's. But what you didn't expect was him to ask the most common question you're asked.

"Why are your eyes look so white and cloudy?" He asked. You hoped that he knew, but you guessed that he's never seen a blind person before. "I-I'm blind." you said, worried that he might turn on you because of your disability. "You're blind?" He repeated in question. You nodded. "What's that mean?" He asked. "It means I cannot see." you said. "You can't see?" He asked, and you nodded. "Wow. How do you get around?" You looked up at him. His voice showed interest. It confused you, but you said, "I use this thing called a long cane." you said, showing him yours.

After answering his questions, he said, "Since you're blind, you can't see me?" You shook your head. "Is there something about your appearance that makes you self conscious or something?" You asked. "Eh... you could say that." he said. "It's mostly just what I am." "What do you mean?" You asked. "Well..." he said, faltering. "I'm a monster." he said. You knew what he meant. You heard that monsters had come out of a mountain, so he must be one of them. But, you decided to act oblivious. 

"Hey, don't say that about yourself." you said. "Sure, we all make mistakes, and some of them are really bad, but that doesn't make you a monster." Papyrus hesitated before talking again. Like he was not expecting that reaction from you. "No, I mean I'm an actual monster." he said. "The ones that-" "Let me feel your hand." you said, interrupting him. 

You reached out, and he laid his hand in yours. It felt super boney, so you guessed he must be a skeleton. You traced the alignment of where his middle finger was, and it didn't move. "See that?" You asked. "That means your kind." "What?" He asked, looking at his hand. "And this right here means you are a bit antisocial about certain things." you said, putting the tips of your fingers on his knuckles. "How are you..?" He tried to say. You pressed your whole hand against every bone on his hand. "That's odd. I can't find it." you said. "What?" He asked. "The sign that says you're a monster." You showed him the back of his hand, right above the wrist. "If you were a monster, this right here would stay in place." you said. You slightly pressed against the back of his hand, and the bones moved down. "Therefore, you are not a monster." you said.

"But, my species is monster." he said. "That's what I've been trying to tell you." "But by heart, you are not a monster." you said. "You may very well be a skeleton monster, by the feel of your hand, but you are not a monster to me, or any other person who knows you." 

You quiet cries coming from in front of you. "Papyrus, what's wrong?" You asked, placing you hand out against his chest, feeling him shaking. "Why are you crying?" Suddenly, a pair of arms pulled you into a hug, causing you to gasp. "Thank you." Papyrus said in a shaky voice. "Thank you so much." You slowly wrapped your arms back around him. Smiling wide as the two of you hugged.

It's been four months since you read Papyrus' hand, and you had become boyfriend and girlfriend from dating ever since. You two still hadn't kissed yet, but you didn't mind. What you didn't know was that he minded, and wanted to kiss you. And today, he planned to do that

You met up with him at the park, since the snow was starting to melt already. He thought about having the two of you meet at Muffet's but he figured that she wouldn't appreciate kissing in the cafe.

You stood by a park bench, deciding not to sit and get your pants all wet from the melted snow. Papyrus came up to you, speaking to let you know that he was there. "Hey, honey." he said, shuffling up to you, hands in his pockets. You looked in the direction of his voice. "Hello, love." you said, pushing some hair behind your ear.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" You asked. "W-Well, I mostly just wanted to ask you something." he said, nervously. "What is it?" You asked. He hesitated, clearing his "throat" a couple of times. "W-Would you mind i-if we... k-kissed?" He asked, slowly. Your white, cloudy eyes widened, but you sighed and said, "Of course, Papyrus." He turned and looked at you quickly. He was clearly not expecting you to say yes. "W-Well, alright then." he said. 

He cupped your left cheek with one of his skeletal hands, then leaned in and placed his teeth against your lips. You slowly melt into the kiss, then wrap your arms around his spine. When the two of you pulled away, you said, "I love you." He smiled and said, "I love you too, (y/n)."

~Author's Note~

Normally, I would have something to say here, but I'm really tired and just want to go to bed. 

I hope y'all enjoyed!

~Maia out! ;P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 12K 27
This will mostly be Sans and Papyrus One-shots. Some witll have a part 1-3 or will just be medium sized story's. I will do AU's! I am a wrighter who...
15.4K 167 12
HEY GUYS!!!! This is a book of one-shots obviously.This will have one-shots of all different universes. (underfell, underswap, undertale, etc.) I am...
218K 4.3K 59
Sanscest Papycest Fontcest X Reader/OC UnderTale UnderFell UnderSwap ErrorTale InkTale OuterTale AfterTale UnderFresh HorrorTale DreamTale AND ANY A...
26.8K 235 11
Just you and some adorable Girls of the undertale Note:All characters are above 18.This is a mature content.