Bts gang

By AlisonBlindy4

Jiyeon is a normal school girl and has a part-time job as an waitress at a 5 star quality restaurant. Ever si... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

4.5K 128 13
By AlisonBlindy4

Jiyeon's POV
I was taken into a van and was sitted down on the man who carried me lap. I cross my arms over my chest and frowned. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer into his embrace. I started squirm around because of how uncomfortable the position was. I widened my eyes when I realised what I was sitting on. I was about to squirm more but he held my waist down to prevent me from moving any further. "Jagi, stop moving around." He groaned. I continue to squirm but he continued to hold my waist down. "Don't call me jagi!" I tried to stay calm. "Shhh... Jagi. Keep up with the attitude and you'll be punished." The mint green haired man shushed me. I sealed my lips shut. "What does he mean by punished?!!" I silently thought.

It felt like hours already during the ride. I slightly leaned against the mans chest and fell asleep.

Jeon Jungkook's POV
I felt Jiyeon slightly leaned back. A smirk formed on my face. I thought she leaned back because she felt safe but no she just fell asleep. *Face palm*

Once we made it to out mansion, I slightly shook Jiyeon. She shot up and gave me a death galre. I grab her wrist and drag her outside of the van. "Aish, what a gentleman" she said sacrastically. I just rolled my eyes and dragged her into the mansion. V hyung took her wrist and dragged her upstairs and I just plopped down on the couch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
106K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...