If You | Jensoo

By Adeptarmy11

It's been exactly a week since Jennie started to notice the girl. The first time she saw her, the mysterious... More

Ch 1.
Ch 2.
Ch 3.
Ch 4.
Ch 5.
Ch 6.
Ch 7.
Ch 8.
Ch 9.
Ch 10.
Ch 11.
Ch 12.
Ch 13.
Ch 14.
Ch 15.
Ch 16.
Ch 17.
Bonus: Seulrene
Ch 18.
Ch 19.
Ch 20.
Ch 21.
Ch 22.
Ch 23.
Q & A ft. My face
Ch 24.
Ch 25.
Ch 26.
Ch 27.
Ch 28.
Ch 29.
Ch 30.
Ch 31.
Ch 33. The Last.
Ch 34. Night Changes.
Ch 35. Officially Missing You
Ch 36. Happy.
Ch 37. You & I.
Ch 38. Until The End.
Ch 39. They Need You.
Ch 40. Baby Don't Cry.
Ch 41. The End?
Epilouge

Ch 32.

9.2K 316 72
By Adeptarmy11

1 Week Later.

•Jisoo•

Jisoo lets out a heavy sigh as she flopped down onto the hotel bed. One she had been sleeping in alone for the past week. She was starting to get tired of waking up to the same cold white sheets and wanted nothing more than to go back to her warm comfortable bed at home.

She has been away in Pyeong Chang for a week on business, while Jennie was at home in Hongdae. Luckily today was her last night away from her fiancé and she couldn't wait to get back home.

She sat up and pulled her Mac book out of her bag before moving to rest her back against the headboard. She went through her recently called list and clicked on Jennie's name.

"Hi Chu!" Jennie smiles as her face pops onto the screen.

Jisoo could feel an instant wave of relaxation flow over her just seeing Jennie's gummy smile. She smiled and waved back. "Hi Jendeukie."

"What's wrong? You look tired," Jennie pouts.

"I am a little. It was a long shooting day today." Jisoo sighs stretching her arms. "How was your day today?"

"It was fine, Chaeyoung and I went out for lunch and then we went to see Lisa teach her dance class." Jennie says. "I miss you..."

"I miss you too..." Jisoo smiles, staring lovingly at Jennie. "I'll be back soon, don't worry."

Jennie sighs loudly, "how much longer!" She whines making Jisoo laugh.

"It's been 168 hours Jennie." Jisoo says fondly remembering the number. "That's the total number of hours it took you to make the decision to talk to me for the first time."

Jennie smiles shyly, looking down at her lap as her fingers fiddle with the stuffed bear in her arms.

"And now it's been 168 hours since I've last kissed my fiancé..." Jisoo says. "We've come a long way haven't we?"

"Yeah, we have..." Jennie says quietly with a soft smile on her face. "I wouldn't trade it for the world."

"Me too baby, me too." Jisoo sighs. "I'll be there tomorrow afternoon. I promise." She smiles reassuringly.

"Good, cause I really can't take another day in this bed alone, without you." Jennie says. "And I'm not going into work, so I'll be free all day."

"Awesome. I can finally get some alone time with you." Jisoo says. "I talked to my sister this morning, Seulgi and her are having a great time in Hawaii, and recommend it for our honeymoon."

"Hawaii Huh?" Jennie says raising her brows. "We've got some decision making to do. You wanted to go to France too remember? And I wanted to go to Spain."

"Let's go to them all." Jisoo says.

"What?"

"Let's do them all," Jisoo smiles.

"Jisoo, we can't do them all." Jennie chuckles as Jisoo stares at her lovingly.

"And why not?" Jisoo says.

"Because..." Jennie trails off.

"Because is not a reason." Jisoo says.

"W-well Because...because money-"

"Not a good reason either." Jisoo cuts off. "We could go on a two Month vacation to France on your salary alone Jennie. Add my inheritance from my parents, along with my salary and we could stay there for a year, doing nothing but eating crepes."

"Okay okay, money isn't an issue." Jennie says. "Do we have the time to travel that long for our honeymoon? Our jobs are demanding."

"Don't worry babe, things will work out." Jisoo assures. "So...what do you say? A honeymoon trip around Europe, with our last stop in Hawaii?" She smiles.

"Okay," Jennie sighs out with a smile on her face. "You some how always convince me to do what you want."

"It's the power of Kim Jisoo baby." Jisoo says making Jennie laugh. "It's late, and you look tired, you should go to bed Jendeuk."

Jennie shifts down further on her bed and moves the laptop to her side and laying down to face it. "Not yet, just a few more minutes." She says quietly.

Jisoo smiles as the adorable sight in front of her. Jennie had on her pyjamas, and was cuddled up to her stuffed bear, as a single lamp illuminated her chubby cheeks and her eyes struggled to stay open.

"Tell me something..." Jennie whispers closing her eyes.

"I knew a girl who asked me the same thing awhile back when I was still in school. I had just lost someone who was almost like a grandmother to me, and I wanted nothing more then to spend my days in grief until she saved me. When she asked me to tell her something I said no." Jisoo says quietly. "But That didn't stop her from begging and pouting. From that moment I knew there would be know way I could resist her adorable pout so I walked away." She smiles recalling the memory. "To this day I still can't resist her pout..." she whispers seeing Jennie fast asleep on her computer screen.

"Thank you eomma and papa...for sending this angel to me. I'll do my best to keep her happy." Jisoo says looking out the window as the moon shined through the small opening of the curtain.

She turned off the lamp next to her and slid down onto a more comfortable position. She blew a kiss to the sleeping girl on screen. "Goodnight Jennie." She whispers before turning off her Mac and doing her best to catch some sleep.

•••

Jisoo dragged her bag behind her and looked around the large crowd of people as they all flowed out of the plane exit.

"Yah Kim Jisoo!" Jennie says waving excitedly.

Jisoo smiles brightly as she walks towards the younger girl. Jennie jumps into her, engulfing her in a big hug as her legs wrap around a Jisoo's waist.

"I missed you!" Jennie muffled into her neck.

"I missed you too," Jisoo chuckles hugging her tightly. She sets Jennie down but keeps her arms around her waist. "I'm so happy to see you." She says before leaning in to kiss her.

"Mmm, me too." Jennie mumbles against her lips. "That was the longest week of my life." She sighs wrapping her arms around Jisoo's neck.

Jisoo smiled and runs a hand through Jennie's hair before resting it against her cheek. "Did you get prettier while I was gone?" She asks making Jennie blush.

"Oh shut up." Jennie says shyly as she looks down at her feet. "You just live for smooth talk don't you?"

"You know me too well." Jisoo smiles kissing her again. "Now come on, let's go home. I miss it."

Jennie smiles as Jisoo takes her hand in hers as they make their way home.

•••

"Smile for the camera!" Jisoo says as she walks into the bedroom with her phone recording. Jennie was sitting on the bed in nothing but an oversized dress shirt, her hair was messy, and her lips looked more than kissable as she laid in bed with one of Jisoo's books in her hand.

"Yah! Jisoo I don't have any makeup on!" Jennie says going her face behind one of Jisoo's pillows.

"You don't need it," Jisoo says crawling on the bed towards her and removing the pillow. "I know I'm marrying the most beautiful girl in the world, and she should know it too."

Jennie blushes and grabs Jisoo's pillow again to hit Jisoo with it.

"Jennie yah!" Jisoo laughs putting her phone down as Jennie runs away.

Jisoo grabs a pillow and follows her into the living room of their condo. She chucks her pillow at Jennie effectively hitting her in the back.

Jennie laughs and picks it up, chucking it back at her. Jisoo grabs hold of the pillow before successfully catching Jennie in her arms. Flopping them onto the couch in a fit of giggles.

Jisoo smiles softly down at Jennie before leaning down for a kiss. Jennie brings her hand up to hold at her cheek.

"Please don't ever go away for that long again." Jennie says.

"You'll just have to come with me next time." Jisoo smiles.

Jisoo kisses her forehead before getting off of her and offering a hand. "Come on, I have an idea." She says.

Jennie takes her hand as Jisoo pulls her towards the closet. She watched in confusion as Jisoo goes to their closet and pulls out and as many blankets and pillows as she can hold before setting them down.

"What are you doing?" Jennie asks.

"What does it look like?" Jisoo says carrying the blankets to the living room. "Grab those pillows, will you."

"It looks like you're making a mess." Jennie says as she carries the pillows.

"I am, in a way." Jisoo says. "But it'll be worth it..." she smiles.

•Jennie•

In no time Jennie found herself laying on a number of Blankets and pillows, cuddled up in Jisoo's arms, underneath a Fort they had built. A laptop laid in front of them playing whatever movie Jisoo had chosen.

It didn't really matter to her what movie was on, as long as Jisoo was happy and here with her.

She could feel her eyes getting heavy, being in Jisoo's warm arms, enveloped by her comforting scent.

Jisoo shifted making Jennie open her eyes again.

"Go to sleep Jennie," Jisoo says quietly. "I'll be here when you wake up."

The confirmation alone is comforting enough for Jennie to close her eyes and hold on to her a little tighter before falling asleep.

•••

"Aish Jinjja, I need to start working out again." She hears Jisoo whine, before she feels herself being lifted from her spot.

Jennie opens her eyes to notice that Jisoo was carrying her to their bedroom.

Jisoo sets her down and crawls in next to her before putting a blanket over them.

"Go back to sleep baby." Jisoo says kissing her forehead. "Unless you're hungry, I'll go get you something to eat."

Jennie looks over at the clock on their bedside table and notices that it's 11:00 and the sun has already set hours ago. She shook her head and moved back into Jisoo's arms.

"I missed sleeping next to you the most..." Jennie whispers closing her eyes.

Jisoo runs her hands up and down underneath her back. "I missed this too." She whispers. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

The last thing she feels is Jisoo's soft lips on her skin before she's falling back asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 572 7
Jisoo wasn't sure how did it end like this, with her back pressed against one of the bathroom stalls of the club, her lips dancing around with Jennie...
137K 4.7K 22
Lalisa Manoban is a sixteen-year old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has brown eyes and is the most popular girl at school. At l...
1M 24.2K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...
5.4K 402 13
Just another day in YG college, just another dare or challenge. 23 years old final year YG student Jennie Kim is always looking for trouble and she d...