Katniss and Peeta: A love For...

By WinnieThePooh89

What if there were no games? What Katniss, Peeta, etc. went to Panem High School? Katniss has a competition i... More

Chapter 1: The Cheerleader
Chapter 2: Going Back To School.
Chapter 3: Stepping Out Of Our Comfort Zone.
Chapter 4: The Jabberjays.
Chapter 5: Competition.
Chapter 6: The Idea
Chapter 7: The Mattress
Chapter 8: Secret Admirer.
Chapter 9: Thought He'd Ask
Chapter 10: Meeting Up With Him.
Chapter 11: The Pool Party Part 1.
Chapter 12: The Pool Party Part 2
Chapter 13: The Pool Party. Part 3
Chapter 14: He Asked Me!
Chapter 15: The Music Group.
Chapter 16: Trying To Learn The Song
Chapter 17 : I DESERVE ICE CREAM!!!
Chapter 18: Peachy... Just peachy.
A/N
Chapter 20: Delly?
Chapter 21: Wires and Machines.
A/N

Chapter 19: What To Think

1.4K 53 5
By WinnieThePooh89

When we all get inside, we get ready. Glimmer said the night before the competition, we have to put these things called curl former's in our hair to have our hair curled the next morning.

"Are you guys ready?" asks Glimmer.

We all nod and head off to the airport. 

When we get to the airport, I realize that it is 6:00 am! I am sitting next to Peeta, and my eyes feel really heavy. I feel a rope pulling me to the dark realm filled with sleep. I rest my head on Peeta's shoulder and he doesn't seem to mind. I don't know what yo think around him. So what if we went to homecoming together.

(I didn't feel like writing about that. and if I said Prom, it was supposed to be homecoming. Prom is in Book 2.)

Peeta never asked me out and it kinda brings me down. I really like Peeta. Peeta never really said anything about it and I sometimes feel like he only asked me to homecoming so he won't have to go by himself.

I am interrupted by someone shaking my shoulder saying that we have to get on the plane. I recognize that voice and it belongs to Peeta.

I stand up and get my suit case and we make our way to the transporter to get on the plane. We put our bags on the luggage transporter thingy. Before we got rid of our suitcases, us girls got things to keep us busy.

I got my iPhone and my iPod 5 and ear buds. I put in my ear buds and listen to a song by imagine dragons. I put on their album and start with Demons.

I slowly fall asleep moments before we take off flight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
111K 1.9K 16
This book is about Dave/Old sport only! I'm happy to take requests for small stories and maybe even a mini-series or two :) If I ever do take a reque...