No Such Thing As Love(Complet...

By Oliviakathleenscott1

This is a book about a girl named Teralyn who has a baby with a boy named Brody, he isn't in her life. Teraly... More

Don't Need Love
My life
One friend
Here We Go
He is. He is....
Author's Chapter
Going Home
Meet Jaycee
Mr. and Mrs.Peterwood
Toby!
Leaving?
When?
Jaycee!!
I....
Rings
I Won
Month 1
BREATHE
Read This Please Authors Letter

Last Chapter...

10 2 0
By Oliviakathleenscott1

My Bio fast forward 4 years. 

Toby and I got married the day my mother passed away. My father and my whole side of the family cried because I decided to wear my mothers dress. Over the years we have had one more child and named her Jenna Olivia Peterswood, she is 2 years younger than Jaycee. They both have names that start with a J, so we thought that when I have my little boy, yes I am pregnant, we will name him James. My dad has started dating, but still keeping mom in his heart and he is due to wed in July or August. 

In the beginning I said there was no such thing as love, but, I guess you will just have to find it. Love isn't something you can buy, beg for, or sell when you get it, you get it by being you and showing someone a side of you that no one knows. 

LLC

Let Love Come 

Thanks for reading:) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 116K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.2M 28.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...