𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 [ 𝐎𝐧𝐞...

By QueenMimi96

『 a collection of one shots about our precious nougat-eating nephilim, Jack Kline. 』 🏆 #1 in Jack Kline x... More

Welcome!
Disclaimer & Copyrights
Caramel, Nougat, & Messy Orange Sticks
Toon Time
Dinner Disaster
Jack, Honey
Nephilim Shuts His Cake-Hole [Pt. 1]
Nephilim Fills His Cake-Hole [Pt. 2]
The Greek Hunter
Be Thankful
Sweet Creature
Teaching Lessons
The Perfect Ornament
A/N: Coming Back Late January 2018!!
I'm Sorry for Myself
Unplanned [Pt. 1]
Unplanned [Pt. 2]
Unplanned [Pt. 3]
Fireworks
Hey, Roomie
A/N: The End?
A/N: I'm Back!!!
One Little Parody
Colds & Batman
Good in Goodbye
Jack Skeleton
A/N: End of this Book
A/N: New One Shots for 2022
Wanted Man-Angel-Thing [Pt. 1]
Wanted Man-Angel-Thing [Pt. 2]
The Winchester Family

A/N: Slow or Fast Updates?

5.5K 54 25
By QueenMimi96

Hello, guys!! I'm so sorry that's it's been so long (and well past late January) that I've updated.

I've had family emergencies and a family member in the hospital. Everything has just been very, very hectic and stressful. Also I was planning on watching Supernatural and getting caught up on some episodes I've missed during all of this so I could write on the latest eps for this book...but unfortunately, the website I was watching on has taken down the episode I needed to see. And since no other website will work for my horrid internet connection, I have to wait till summer to see the rest of the season.

So with that being said, I may continue writing sporadically on this book with slow updates (because I'll be working on other books at this time) OR I can just update a lot in summer once I get caught up.

So I'll leave that up to y'all to decide - write slow updates now or faster updates this summer?

Leave your comments below and I will try to get back to you guys ^_^

~ Sharon ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.5K 20
I'm back at it again with another Supernatural reader insert story. I just can't stray away from some good old Supernatural imagines! And Jack is jus...
26.1K 496 23
[COMPLETE] This a season 13/14 Supernatural AU where John and Bobby lived along with Mary never came back, but it still stays true to the show and ch...
191K 6.1K 143
You know the drill... if you've read the first book. Enjoy!! (Same peeps: Sam, Dean, Cas, Jared, Jensen, Misha) AND NEW APPEARANCE BY Jack (the Nephi...
52.5K 936 35
Lucifer did not have one child, he had two. The second, no one knows about, nor does she know about them. She is Monica, sister of Jack Kline and pre...