Rise of the Werewolf: RWBY Ha...

By Shadow_Eureka

This is a story I thought of and when it popped in my head, I decided one day that I will work on this. In th... More

Your Apearance, weapon, and semblance
Prologue: An new hero rises
Chapter 1: Meeting the girls
Chapter 2: New friends
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 4: The First Transformation and a shocking discovery
Chapter 5: Past Revelation
Chapter 6: First mission and the awakening
Chapter 7: The beast unleashed
Chapter 8: Learning the truth
Chapter 9: Life of a Faunus and the first confession
Chapter 10: The Werewolf's first mate (Lemon)
Chapter 11: The Second and Third mate (Lemon)
Chapter 12: The fourth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 13: The fifth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 14: The Sixth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 15: The Seventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 16: The Eighth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 17: The Ninth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 18: The Tenth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 19: The Eleventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 20: The Twelfth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 21: The Thirteenth and Final Mates (Lemon)
Chapter 22: The New Mission! Infiltrating a White Fang Base
Chapter 24: Looking for The Werewolf! A New Faction?!?!
Bailey (L/N) and OC Bio
Fangs of Justice Bio
The Reader's New Outfit and Weapon
Chapter 25: Past Revelation pt. 2! And Meeting two teammates
Chapter 26: Werewolf Training! And The New Team Sets Out
Chapter 27: A Long Reunion
Chapter 28: A Very Special Surprise
Chapter 29: A New Life! A Confession
Chapter 30: A New Mate (Lemon)! And a Second Child born
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: Another Life Born
Chapter 33: A Shocking Truth! Another Child
Chapter 34: End of a Bull! The Final Battle with Adam Taurus
Chapter 35: Meeting a Family pt. 2
Chapter 36: A Werewolf/Demigod Hybrid
Chapter 37: Meeting a Family Pt.3
Chapter 38: Taking Care of Team CRDL
Chapter 39: Taking Care of Mercury
Chapter 40: Meeting a Family Final part
Chapter 41: The Capturing of the Werewolf
Chapter 42: Invading the Grimm World! Saving the Werewolf! Battle with Salem
Final Chapter and Epilogue: A Bright Future
A Discussion (Not a Chapter)

Chapter 23: The Battle With Adam Taurus! The Werewolf vs The Bull

8.8K 121 58
By Shadow_Eureka

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 23 of this Werewolf story and in this chapter is the first battle with Adam Taurus and the hint of the next semblance,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Adam's weapons collided and they stared at each other eye to eye and they fought and their swords clashed and (Y/N) dodges an attack and kicks him and he flies and crashes through the wall and (Y/N) chases after him........

Jaune: "What........what's going on? What is he talking about a Werewolf Faunus?"

........the girls looked at each other and they nodded and they looked at Jaune........

Blake: "What Adam was talking about, it involves (Y/N)."

Jaune: "What do you mean?"

Yang: "(Y/N) is the first ever Werewolf Faunus."

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)

...........then Adam comes crashing through the wall and into an equipment room, then (Y/N) comes through breathing hard, then Adam gets up and their weapons collided and (Y/N) punched him in the gut and slammed his head on the table and Adam elbows his gut and he was gonna stab him, until he blocked it with his blade and punched him in the face making him fly and Adam gets up and touches his face seeing blood as his nose is broken........

(Y/N): "You wanted the Werewolf. You got the Werewolf."

.........Adam gets up and rushes at him and their weapons collided and Adam tackles him into some equipment and then (Y/N) grabs his throat and slammed him into a mech that was close to him and (Y/N) grabs him and picks him up and slams him through an armor table. Then he grabs his leg and he throws him into a computer console and it explodes, then he rolls out and his outfit is burned and he groans in pain..........

(Y/N): "Like I said, the only thing that's gonna happen is me kicking your ass, making you bleed, and hear you scream like a little bitch."

.........then Adam slowly gets up and (Y/N) equipping both weapons in sword form and Adam was gonna strike (Y/N), but he stabs his weapon through his arm and he screams in pain, then (Y/N) throws him and he goes through a table. Then (Y/N) goes towards him and Adam tries to do an upward strike, but (Y/N) blocks it and cuts off his right arm and he drops his sword, then Adam tries to grab it, only for him to knee him in the face and did a strike that cuts out his right eye and he screams in pain, then (Y/N) kicks him into a wall and it broke when he made contact and Adam's mask broke and (Y/N) slowly walks towards him and Adam looks up at him and he raised his left hand up........

(A/N: End the music here.)

Adam: "Wait, please. Don't kill me, *coughs blood* I'll turn myself in. I just wanted to bring honor to our kind, I never thought humans and Faunuses can coexist. But, you're an example that we can. Just spare me please."

..........(Y/N) raises his arm in the air with his weapon and he was gonna strike him, and his eyes glowed a Bright-Aqua Blue for a brief second and he cuts the wall next to Adam and he looks at him........

(Y/N): "Bring honor to our kind? What you've been doing is making humans suffer for what they did to us, but that was years ago. You can't keep dwelling in the past."

.........then his Werewolf ears popped up and he hears something........

White Fang soldier 1: "Get her outta here. Now."

Yang: "RUBY."

..........(Y/N)'s eyes widen and he runs at a fast speed and he sees Ruby taken hostage on a bullhead, but before they could take off (Y/N) jumps at high speed and he makes it on the bullhead and before it shut closed, he fights the White Fang soldiers and cuts Ruby's restraints and continues fighting the White Fang soldiers. But, a White Fang soldier was gonna shoot (Y/N). Then (Y/N) throws a soldier into the other one and he shot and it hit the Bullhead controls and it maneuvers outta control and everyone runs out.........

Yang: "(Y/N)! RUBY!"

.........everyone chases after it and it swings around in the air and it crashes into rocks and trees and (Y/N) held on to Ruby and they kept swinging in the bullhead. Then they crash onto the side of the mountain and everyone made it where they see it on the side of the mountain. Then (Y/N) pries it open and him and Ruby starts to climb out and the Bullhead starts to fall off the cliff and Ruby loses her grip. Then (Y/N) grabs her and he throws her out the Bullhead with his Werewolf strength and she lands on the ground and everyone runs to her and as they did; the bullhead falls inside the river.........

Weiss: "(Y/N)!!!!"

.........everyone looks down and they see the Bullhead floating down the river and everyone was crying assuming the worse and they never saw anything else coming out the bullhead........

Time skip-14 hours later

........everyone was in the room crying and they couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N). Then Winter walks in and they look at her and she had a sad look on her face.......

Weiss: "Winter. Did you find anything?"

Winter: *shakes head* "I'm sorry Weiss. The only thing I found, was this."

........,she brings out a broken weapon and it belonged to (Y/N) as its one of his weapons, then Weiss hugs Winter, Yang and Ruby hugs each other as they cried and everyone was in deep sorrow. Then Ozpin walks in and he looks down sad........

Ozpin: "I'm sorry to say, but I believe since there was no sign of (Y/N) (L/N). I believe that........

..........then a loud bang was heard and they see Jaune outta breath and he tries to say something, but he couldn't as he was breathing.........

Pyrrha: "What is it Jaune?"

Jaune: "It's Erick. He wants everyone in the same room as him, he thinks his semblance found (Y/N)."

.........everyone starts freaking out and they start running to where he was and they enter the room. Cinder, Emrald, and Neo sneaks in so they can eavesdrop on them. Everyone runs in to see Erick's wolf ears are up........

Yang: "Is it true? What you said?"

Velvet: "You found him?"

..........Erick focuses and he sees a blurry vision and he hears groaning and he knows the voice to be (Y/N) and he looks around and he smiles........

Erick: "He's alive, and breathing. He's just dizzy."

Coco: "I knew it."

Ruby: "Where is he?"

Erick: "I hear a river, I think he floated outta the Bullhead and went on shore."

Winter: "I'll get some troops to check down the river. This is some fantastic news."

.........Winter was bringing out her scroll and she was gonna call backup, but then something made Erick's expression change.......

Erick: "Wait."

Blake: "What? What is it?"

.........Erick sees (Y/N) being dragged then placed inside a vehicle and then he sees a light turn on and he sees a cloth covering something and (Y/N)'s vision fades.........

Erick: "Damn it."

Velvet: "What?"

Erick: "Someone has him. He was taken in a vehicle, but I couldn't identify anyone."

Blake: "You think it's White Fang?"

Erick: "I still couldn't identify. But, it's a theory."

..........then everyone was curious and worried on what happened to (Y/N) since he's not dead, then Ozpin orders anyone to find him and bring him back. Then Cinder, Emerald, and Neo decides to help since they love him, then Ilia appears and she said the White Fang are changing and her and Sienna have escaped with White Fangs that are loyal and are willing to help find (Y/N)........

Time skip-1 month

White Fang camp

..........at a White Fang camp soldiers was guarding an entrance and everyone else was inside and the soldiers was looking around then one sees a shadow walking towards them and they get their weapons up........

White Fang Guard 1: "Who's there?"

........then the shadow reveals itself in the light was revealed to be Cinder Fall and the soldiers smiles.........

White Fang Guard 1: "Well, well, well look who it is. It's the most evilest woman turned huntress."

Cinder: "What does that suppose to mean?"

White Fang Guard 2: "You easily turned good because of the Werewolf Faunus, and since that Adam Tarus has no use for you. So does Salem, she has no use for you."

Cinder: "Is that so?"

White Fang Guard 1: "Yeah. Which means, we don't listen to you anymore. So, why don't you turn back.........."

.........he was interrupted when Emerald and Neo arrived and they looked at them and they equipped their weapons........

Cinder: "We just have some questions to ask of the captain of this camp. So, just let us pass and there won't be trouble."

White Fang Guard 3: "Never."

Cinder: "Very well. Emerald, Neo; make them move."

.........Emerald and Neo walks towards them and they equip their weapons and they smirk and the soldiers get in defense state, then Emerald and Neo rushes towards them."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said see y'all next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 396 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
3.2K 154 30
Welcome to Remnant, in remnant we have Faunus, Humans, and Grimms. My name is Obsidian Grimmson, I am a Crocodile Faunus. I will retell you my advent...
181K 1.9K 26
Something I just came up with. #1 in cinderfall 9-2-18 Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby or any of the art used for this story.
3.5K 47 11
A Hunter and Huntress's semblance (and color) usually define them, however what happens if those things are stripped away? Follow the Journey of... W...