wrong number [lucas j zumann]

By gothiclxve

"hey, last night was great, maybe next time let's do more ;)? xoxo" "i feel bad for the girl you were wit... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4 (instagram)
part 5 (dm)
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
sequel

part 26

1.2K 27 15
By gothiclxve

i felt like i was awake, because i could feel the soft bed from underneath me. it was warm. i also felt a hand on my wrist, and someone sobbing beside me. i could tell it was a boy, but i couldn't even remember or guess who it could be. i could also hear doctors coming in and out of doors, with machines beeping here and there.
i must've been in a coma. most likely a while. i tried everything to move, for the sake of waking up, i tried even slightly fidgeting, but it was no use.

my eyes suddenly fluttered open when i felt someones warm lips on mine, i didn't know who he was, and so my first instinct was to slap him, and i did so.
he backed away with a sad look on his face. slightly rubbing the red spot around his cheek

"who are y-you?"
i said pointing a shaky finger at him
"lyla, it's me, lucas, you're boyfriend"
he stayed completely calm
"i have a boyfriend??"
i questioned
"yes, and i'm right here"
i just stayed silent and nodded my head, all i remember was getting a major pain in my head back when i was in my coma. i must've hit my head on something badly.
i still didn't know who to trust, and i only knew what my name was, being as the boy standing by me, just said someone's name as lyla, i guess that was me.

---------

time seemed to pass, and soon enough i was out of the hospital. i was walking just fine, and i regained all of my personal strength, but without any memory, of anyone, whatsoever. i barely trusted the guy claimed as lucas, we seemed to be very distant, almost like he didn't exist to me anymore.
i got a ding from my phone so i looked at it, and realized it was from someone labeled as

'mom'

mom
come back to the hotel, how are you feeling, are you with lucas?

lyla
i guess your my mom because that's what it says, anyway i lost all my memory, and me and the boy claimed as lucas have been very distant, i'll walk back, i'll be fine.
[delivered]

i walked back to the hotel in silence, my head was pounding and my eyes began to water, i didn't want to cry, but i had too, i had so many questions going through my brain like,

why can't i remember anything?
why is lucas so distant?
why did this have to happen to me?

tears streamed down my cheeks as i walked through the snowy city, it was almost night, and i looked up, lights were beginning to turn on, and all i wanted to do was rest. i kept crying, but as i saw the hotel, i dried my eyes slightly and walked in, not wanting to make my mom
upset since i was upset as well.
i looked around in the lobby to find my mom sitting in a armrest, watching me. she got up and walked over to me, engulfing me in a hug, which i hesitated, but hugged back, realizing who she was.
we went up to the room in silence, and in which i passed out on my bed, as i drifted off to sleep, the last thing i ever thought about.

was lucas

authors note //
book is ending soon, this has been a fun ride, and i will be writing more books, so stay updated on those.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
665K 16.4K 27
Y/N L/N and her mom are moving to Avonlea after her father had passed away. When she arrives her whole life will change, starting with the boy she fe...