Dangerously In Love (MiChaeng)

By PengMi

Highest ranking: #3 in fanfiction as of 07/08/18. She ended up broken. Not sure if she's willing to let someo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
This is not an update.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
This is not an update.
Chapter 41
END.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Twicelights

Chapter 37

7.9K 295 315
By PengMi

Mina nodded. Then she took the sketchpad and scanned through the drawings. "When was this again?"

"Oh that? That's your first day at school. You were eating alone during lunch so I decided to accompany you. I was on the other side, drawing. You were so focused on reading that you didn't notice me." Chaeng replied as she sat beside her.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 37]

Then Mina remebered...

***
[Flashback] -- Refer to Chapter 7

After reading a few chapters of the book, the bell rang. She got up and threw her trash. Then she saw someone who just left before her. She didn't see who it was since her eyesight is not that good so she just ignored it and walked back to her classroom.

[End of flashback]
***

"Aaah. So that was you?? Woah." Mina was amazed as she reminisced the past.

Chaeng nodded. "And now I remebered, when I saw you shook hands with Jeongyeon the following day, I was kinda hurt." Chaeng pouted.

"Wae wae?"

"You don't remember? I offered a handshake when I introduced myself but you ignored it, I was quite embarassed. But when Jeongyeon approached you, you gladly took her hand. Woah, you don't even remember how cold you were to me before."

Mina bit her lip, "Sorry."

"And you declined my offer for lunch twice!"

"Now that I think of it, I was really cold." They chuckled. "I remember you insisted on giving me that lunchbox. You're actually an angel, I didn't even prepare my lunch during that time."

"Really? You should thank me then." Chaeng showed a proud smile.

"Ne ne, thank you."

"I remember that's the first time you spoke to me first. I mean, when you returned the lunchbox. And that was the first time to see you smile since you came to our school. Of course except the time you introduced yourself to class."

Mina just nodded. Then chaeng spoke again. "And remember the time you mistook me as a stalker?" (Refer to chapter 8)

"Omo, that was so emabarassing!" Mina blushed. "I even tripped!"

Chaeng laughed. "You were so cute that time, your face was so red."

"Who wouldn't be? It was so embarassing. And I remember, you were so strict that time, it's kinda scary. You nagged like my mom."

"Because you were so stubborn. Aigoo." Chaeng shook her head. "But that incident is actually a blessing in disguise. It gave us an opportunity to talk."

Mina smiled. "I agree. That was the start of our friendship."

"Yeah, I was actually surprised the next day, you started becoming friendly. You even ate lunch with us."

"The first time I ate with Sana and Dahyun right? Now that I think of it, they sound so suspicious that time."

"Yeah, Dahyun was teasing me. I actually told them about you even before you came to our school. And they've seen the drawings as well."

"Aah. That's why." Mina smiled. "I remember Dahyun said something." She paused as she tried to think. "Aah! She said I'm prettier in person. I was so confused why she said that but now it makes sense. Aigoo, those two."

They talked about the past things that happened since they met. Like putting together the puzzle pieces that answered Mina's questions.

"I actually knew you have a friend named Jihyo. I always overheard you talking to Momo about her. You always mention her in your conversation. So when you invited her for the slumber party, I was so excited that I can finally meet her." Chaeng said.

"Aaah. And you two became so friendly with each other which is a good thing. I just left you for a few minutes then when I came back you were already laughing at each other." Mina chuckled.

"Yeah yeah. She's a nice person that's why I felt comfortable." Then Chaeng suddenly remembered. "Oh right, remember the time we went jogging for the first time?" Mina nodded then she continued. "I almost slipped that I knew you're a ballerina."

***
[Flashback] -- Refer to Chapter 20

"It's a perfect fit! My Cinderella." Chaeng said.

Mina laughed. "That's so lame Chaeng."

I just wanna see your bright smile. Chaeng chuckled. "I know. Well I didn't expect we're just the same size. Your feet are quite small for your height. Maybe because you always wear balle—" Chaeng suddenly stopped. Oh shoot. Then she did a fake cough and stood up. "I mean, you wear bal—, bal—." What else does it rhyme with?!! "Nevermind!" Then she laughed sarcastically.

Mina just frowned. "You're weird sometimes."

[End of flashback]
***

"Aaaah! That's why you were stuttering. I just thought you're weird." Mina said. "How about the time Jihyo chained us together? Don't tell me...."

"Yeah, I knew that you have an allergy with that kind of stuff."

***
[Flashback]

Chaeng just ended her class and is now standing outside Mina's school, waiting. She doesn't have training today but she still went there, wanting to see her.

She's here! She thought as she saw Mina walk out of the gate. Huh? She's alone. I wonder why. Then she followed her walk down the street.

Mina didn't have practice that time and she's not feeling well so she decided to go home first while Momo still has practice.

They're near the bus stop when suddenly, Mina stopped in front of a stall that sells cheap bracelets.

"Halmonee, how much is this?" She asked. The granny who's selling replied and gave her a cheap price.

"Hmm, these are really pretty but which one do you think will suit me?" She asked.

"This one." The granny replied, pointing to a chain bracelet that looks like it's made of stainless steel.

"I'll get that then." Mina replied, smiling.

The granny took it and put it on her wrist. "It suits you well. But you're already wearing an expensive bracelet, why would you buy a cheap one?"

"Well, expensive bracelets doesn't really suit my taste." She smiled. Then she examined the bracelet she just bought. "This is really pretty. Did you make this halmonee?" The granny nodded. "Woah. You're so talented. I'll buy two more for my friends."

The granny seemed so happy and picked two bracelets and wrapped it. Mina took it and paid her with a huge amount. Granny was about to give her change but she refused. "Just keep the change halmonee."

She was about to rebut but Mina cut her. "Aigoo, just keep that halmonee. You've made such pretty bracelets so it's worth it. I know my friends would love this. Gureom, I'll go now halmonee." She bowed and left.

"Woah, such a kind hearted girl. She looks rich but she's so humble and nice." Chaeng said as she witnessed what happened.

Then the next day, she noticed Mina is not wearing the bracelet anymore and has rashes on her wrist.

[End of flashback]
***

"Aaah. So that explains why you wrapped my wrist with a handky before putting the chains." Mina said. (Refer to chap24)

Chaeng nodded. "I know small things about you, specially that you're a crybaby." Chaeng laughed. "Remember the time we watched a movie?"

***
[Flashback] -- Refer to Chapter 27

"Stop crying now, I don't like seeing you cry." Chaeng brushed her hair as she console her.

Mina nodded and wiped her tears. "Sorry, I just get really emotional. I'm easily moved to tears."

"Yeah I know."

"Huh?"

"I mean, you started crying immediately during the sad scene so..." Chaeng reasoned out. "Turns out you're a crybaby." She chuckled lightly.

[End of flashback]
***

"Aaah. That's why you said you knew. You've seen me cry several times already. Aigoo, why didn't I even realized before. You know a lot of things about me." Mina said.

"Well, that's just because I followed you for months, or maybe more than a year?."

"Isn't that called stalking?"

"Huh? Uhmm. No! I wasn't stalking you. I just....followed you." Chaeng replied in a defensive tone.

"Isn't that the same thing?"

Chaeng didn't reply, she was just looking down the floor, feeling guilty.

"Ei! I was just teasing you." Mina chuckled. "To be honest,  I really don't mind."

Chaeng raised her head and looked at her. Then Mina continued. "I don't mind if you followed me." She smiled.

They both blushed and avoided each other's gazes.

There was an awkward silence for a moment until Mina spoke.

"Wow Chaengie, I won't deny, you're a really good artist." She said as she flip through the pages of the Sketchpad.

"Hmm? Maybe because I'm inspired." She said shyly that made Mina blush.

"Woah, you even drew me while sleeping. I guess I need to try to look pretty everytime just in case you feel the urge of drawing." Mina chuckled.

"Well, you don't need to try, you're always pretty." Chaeng said as she stared at her with loving eyes.

Mina gulped as she's locked at her stare, then she suddenly looked away and flipped a page again.

"You look the prettiest when you smile like that." Chaeng added.

Mina's heart is beating so fast that she could hear it. It also feels like there's butterflies in her stomach. "Yah! Stop flattering me."

"Wae? I'm just telling the truth." Chaeng replied.

Mina's trying hard to compose herself, trying to hide the fact that she's blushing so hard and that she likes what she's hearing.

She tried to change the topic. "Why is it that all your drawings are sketches of me? Don't you draw other things? Like landscapes or sketch other people?"

"I draw random things before. I even went to other places to find good things or get a nice view to draw."

"Then why did you stop?" Mina asked.

"Why should I go far if I have the most beautiful piece of art here with me?" She replied as she rested her cheek on her left hand, staring straight at Mina's eyes.

"When I met you, it's like I found the perfect image to draw."

Mina was startled. She's speechless with Chaeng's words. She couldn't even react, she was just sitting there, lost in Chaeng's  eyes.

"Mina-ya, can you be my muse?"

.

.

.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Thanks for reading.

So yeah, this is it, confession part 2. Now Mina knows why Chaeng has been acting weird before. Chaeng is just very observant and has a good memory hehe.
There's a lot of flashbacks to refresh your minds with what happened before.

And yeah, sorry if I only inserted few pictures. I don't really have time to scan my gallery.

Btw guys, I've been so addicted to RV's Bad Boy and I've been listening to it nonstop for 3days now. Waaah. If Twice changes to a concept like that, it'll be the end of us.
Anyway, please check this out. This mashup is so lit that fans wants to petition to award it as mashup of the year haha.

And do you know Mrkalonger in youtube? He's actually a good friend of mine. Check out his Michaeng videos, and follow his IG, I assure you won't regret. And also he's also writing a fanfic, pls check it out.

Please comment and vote. ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 3K 41
One day Mina's Chaeyoungie left her without telling anyone... Mina waited for soo long until she married to a guy few years later she and her kids mo...
150K 5K 34
"I must have married you for a reason right? I refuse to let you go that easily, let's fix this." Most impressive rankings: #2 in myouimina #3 in min...
71.9K 3.5K 61
Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon loved each other too much they've lost control.
7.6K 384 38
LYD: Vengance Twice Fanfic (Jeong x Mina) Warning!: Genderbend Story Started: 09/20/23 Finished: 01/21/24