The One • Book 2 • Lil Pump

By trapmulan

Gazzy and I have been dating for a few months now, and we've been through some crazy shit. From shootings, to... More

VMAs
Glock
Shower
Peep
Depressed
Lab
Strip
Jahseh
Blue
Mrs.
Eyebrows
New York
Crown
thank you - not an update
Blake
Car Love
Jealous
Roses
Xan
Better
Why
Hurt
Brawl
My Fault
Hypocrite
New Story Alert - not an update
Love
The End...?
Book 3

Dim

3K 100 36
By trapmulan

Elle's Point of View

"Gaz... stop fucking around."

I scooted closer to him and layed my head on his chest.

"I just said I'm not playin." He repeated "Marry me."

I backed away from him and gave him a confused look.

"W-What?"

"I guess I'm not officially askin... I ain't got a ring for you yet or anything... but, would you?"

Marry him...?

"I thought you couldn't buy a bih no wedding ring," I joked

He laughed

"I can't buy a bih no wedding ring! You ain't no bih. You my girl." He said "If I had a ring right now, what would you say?"

Everything was telling me yes. Of course. But I had some doubt in the back of my head.

"I'd saaay..." I teased

He perked up. I pretended to be in deep thought.

"...I'd say yes." I revealed

"Forreal?" He said, a sly smile crept onto his face "What if I told you I was lyin?"

Huh?

"Lying? About what?"

He reached over to the couch, shoving his hand underneath the cushion.

"Gaz... You didn't..."

He grinned

"Close your eyes bebita."

My heart was pounding, but I did as he said. He took my hand and I felt him slip my promise ring off, and quickly replace it with something else.

I felt like I was gonna fucking pass out.

"Open your eyes."

"WHAT THE FUCK!!?!"

He was sitting there laughing his ass off like he hadn't just asked me the most important question of our fucking lives.

I had never seen a diamond that big. I was confused, happy, pissed...

"A-are you serious?" I staggered as tears begin to well up in my eyes

"Hell yeah I'm serious."

"But... We're only 22."

"So?" He shrugged "I know what I want. I know I love you... and you changed my life. Tu erés mi corazón."

I stared at the glistening rock on my finger. A million thoughts ran through my mind.

"Lil Pump know she wanna say yessss." He teased

He grabbed my face, smiling that big goofy smile that I loved so much. I was a fucking mess, crying and giggling at the same time.

"We gettin married or nah, babygirl?"

I took a deep breath.

Fuck it. I love him.

"Yes."

"ESSSKEEETTTTIIIIITTTTT!!!!!"

He tackled me onto the ground. I forgot that we were both still naked. My head was reeling... I'm getting married?

"So, how does it feel to be Mrs. Garcia, hm?"

He kissed me

"Shut up!!" I laughed

He wiped the tears away from my cheeks, as he had done so many times before, but these were happy tears, for the first time.

"I love you, bebita."

"I love you too."

"Do you like the ring??" He asked eagerly

"Its gorgeous... Gaz, how much was this thing?"

He shrugged

"Don't matter. Anything for you, Elle." He said "Hunnid on ya hand, 80 on ya hand! D Rose!"

"D Rose! D Rose!"

We both laughed and shared another sweet kiss.

"We celebratin tonight! Everybody's coming over. We gettin live in this bitch."

He grabbed his phone and sent out what must've been a group text because my phone went off too.

"And I'mma need some more of that ass before everyone gets here.." He smirked

I bit my lip, giving him my most innocently sexy look. He smirked and picked me up, carrying me upstairs...

______________________________

People were already arriving, Gazzy was dressed and downstairs, and I was still trying to figure out what to wear.

Orange it is

I headed downstairs. The house was already full of people. Everyone was congratulating me, then I ran into Purp.

"AYYYYEEEE! Welcome to the family Elle!"

He gave me a big hug

"Thanks... did you know about this?!"

He laughed

"The nigga is like my brother, of course I knew."

...😑

I continued to make my way through the crowd, trying to find Gazzy. Everyone was congratulating us... well me. Where is he?

"Aye!"

"X!!!"

I hugged him

"Congratulations Elle. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks X, for everything."

"Uzi don't get no love?!"

I grinned. I didn't even see him standing behind X. I hugged him too.

"Of course you do! Have y'all seen Gaz?"

"Who?" Uzi asked

I rolled my eyes

"Pump." I corrected "Have y'all seen Pump?"

"Oh, yeah. Check the back, he was out there smokin with Boonk and some other niggas." X replied

I thanked him and headed for the backyard. I hate Boonk. Of all of Gazzy's friends, I find him the most annoying. As I was walking through the party, trying to reach the sliding glass doors, someone grabbed my arm. I tried to get a good look at who it was, but the lights were too dim...

🥀🥀🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 11.9K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
233K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
262K 16.8K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...