Bad Boy| Kim Taehyung x reader

By x_omqsyd_x

Y/n, you are a bad girl, you have been kicked out of three different schools. You only have your older brothe... More

πŸ’™ProlougeπŸ’™
❀️Chapter 1❀️
πŸ’šChapter 2πŸ’š
🧑Chapter 3🧑
πŸ’œChapter 4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€Chapter 5πŸ–€
πŸ’›Chapter 6πŸ’›
❣️Chapter 7❣️
πŸ’žChapter 8πŸ’ž
πŸ’™Chapter 9πŸ’™
❀️Chapter 10❀️
πŸ’šChapter 11πŸ’š
Chapter 12
πŸ’˜Chapter 13πŸ’˜
πŸ’‹Chapter 14πŸ’‹
Part 15
β€’Chapter 16β€’
THANK YOU
Thank you all!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Part 17

6.5K 199 30
By x_omqsyd_x

When we got to my house Taehyung sat on the sofa and patted it down for me to sit next to him.

"you haven't changed one but have you." He smirked and So did I. I straddled over him and sat on his lap facing him, draping my arms over his shoulders. " in what way?"

" you still a cold, bad bitch" he grins remembering what I was like in high school.

"wow I don't know how I should take that." I lift up off him but still hovering over him but I forcefully fell on his groin." Or maybe you should have a punishment for me being such a bad boy."

He lifted me up with my legs wrapped around his torso.  He chucked me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He began to kiss my neck passionately and I whispered in his ear.

"Once a bad boy, always a bad boy"

                           END.             

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.1K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...
321K 17.9K 11
"And I can't believe you y/n!! First time in these eight fuckin years of relationship, I had a real enjoyment on my birthday." He snapped, angrily. ...
393 16 16
Good girl fall in love with bad boy ..... You can never imagine the feeling which are new for you will take you to the new world . A magical world. B...
64.9K 2K 25
πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...