The Love Triangle

By JenSooCrown

GXG LOVE TRIANGLES 2 teen girls falling in love with a girl Hope you like it? More

PS4

Characters

76 3 0
By JenSooCrown

Chloe: 15

Natasha: 16

Abby: 14

Chaeyoung: 18

Hani: 25

Jisoo: 22

......

Abby's POV.

It was the first day of school and of course, I'M NOT READY! I mean if school was meant to communicate with friends only then why not 😂.

I went downstairs and saw my sister, Vivi, were about to leave the house to work. Wow, I never knew she cooked me a breakfast. So, let's skip this to when I have arrived at school. It's pretty normal since I've been here for years.

I really can't wait to meet new people. I saw my friends talking and stuff then the bell rang.

(Skip to the break time) During the break, I sat with my friends then suddenly, I saw a friend walking with another person, and that person joined us to lunch.

You guys knew when it comes to new things, I got really curious so I ask what's her name is. Then I found out that her name was Chloe, what a lovely name.

We continue our conversation. I then knew that she was interested in playing games.

What a lucky day that I met a friend who finally interested in games like me, so then I invited her to my house so that we can play together.

A/N: I might continue the story tomorrow so, peace out!
~ThingsYallNeed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 3.5K 80
❤️
42.1K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
66.5K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...