BNHA RP

By Syphrus

I had to remake this due to my first one being rushed, this one should be much better. Please read the rules... More

Rules
Form:
First Day at U.A. High
Hero Training
The USJ
Sports Festival
Internships
Hero Killer Stain
Beach Day
A New Foe
Actual USJ Training
Christmas Eve
Halloween
Summer Camp
Provisional Licenses
Spin-off RP 2: Yandere AU
Spin-off 3: Villain AU
quick thing

Entrance Exam

2.6K 23 1.9K
By Syphrus

Edited on: 1/16/2019

If your OC is a hero:
Today was finally the day. Ever since you were young, you'd always dreamed of this day. Today was the day you'd be tested to get into UA high. You were anxiously waiting by the shut doors with other aspiring heroes, not having much to do at the moment. Even though there isn't much, what do you decide to do while waiting?

If your OC is a villain:
You were on an important mission, given to you by the group of villains you worked with. You were out to 'join' UA high school as a 'student' there to gain information for your group. You were determined to succeed, not wanting to let them down, but now was the waiting portion. You were at the closed gates of the exam, waiting with bunches of other students for the exam to start. What do you do first?

If your OC is a general studies student or in a support course like Mei, you might want to skip this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 104K 72
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
411K 55.2K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
25.4K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...