(BxB) Alpha with the Hazel Ey...

By Sexybeast11423

" I want you, " He says. His hand trails down from my back to the back of my thigh. He pulls my leg up to his... More

Chapter 1: Someone Like You
Chapter 2: The closet
Chapter 3: Thumb sucker
Chapter 4: Sickness
Chapter 5: Babyboy
Chapter 6: Repercussions
Chapter 7: Kisses
Chapter 8: Birthday Boy
Chapter 10: Bits and Pieces
Chapter 11: Family trip
Chapter 12: New Year
Chapter 13: New life
Chapter 14: Snow Day
Chapter 15: Two for One
Chapter 16: Hands
Chapter 17: Paint brush
Chapter 18: Love birds
Chapter 19: Sickness
Chapter 20: New Life Start
Chapter 21: Life of Love
Chapter 22: Is that Allowed?

Chapter 9: Love Game

29.1K 897 272
By Sexybeast11423

River's POV

I didn't know this bitch goes to our school, my mind growls as Jazmin parades through the halls beside Jonas. Naturally I want to hate her but she is Jonas's neice, I should respect his family no matter how bitchy they can be. Not they, SHE.

Someone jumps and hugs me from behind ignoring the existence of my bag.

" Ready for lunch~" Leo sings.

I can't help but smile. How could you blame me for being happy my bestfriend got together with the guy he has been crushing on since like seventh grade.

Kayden walks up and stops beside us, on his phone per usual. The man of Leo's dreams. The moody yet bubbly alpha and the happiest, sweetest omega I have ever met.

" Yep!" I sing back, just in time to avoid Jonas and his leech.

Jonas exchanges eye contact with me but I turn away from his happy gaze. For some reason I know that hurt him, I can feel it...

Leo, Kayden and I walk to the lunch room as a unit. Isaias pops up beside me as the couple walk ahead.

" So did you ever think when you were gonna tell your bestfriends you slept over at the hunky alpha's house?" He asks.

I glance at him then back at the couple with a straight face, " How do you know?"

He sighs, " That chick with the big tits and awesome ass was talking about how she told off a certain omega boy with blonde hair for being all over her man, Jonas."

I blink, " Wait her man?"

He nods. I almost gag for a moment. Wait they arent blood related but him with another... mmmm my stomach turned.

Isaias and I walk up behind Leo and Kayden in the short line fore pizza. They grab plates. Isaias offers me one but I turn it down.

" No thanks, " I mutter, looking around at the lunch room.

Isaias furrows his brow, " You're not eating?"

I look back at him, " Just not hungry."

He gives me a worried look then leaves it be. Quietly I stand with them as they buy their food. We walk to a table in the corner of lunch room and sit.

Leo and Kayden talk about th new art wall in the math hall while Isaias eats. My stomach grumbles.

A plate sets itself beside me. I blink and look at Jonas as he sits beside me.

" Hey, " He says softly.

My eyes trail to Jazmin as she sits beside him, her and her fake looking friend taking up where John and Deshawn sit.

" Hi, Uh I totally forgot I have to go study for a history test, um later, " I manage, rushing up and away from the table.

I push through the sea of lunch students and make my way to the hall. Today is gonna be a long day.

------

" I know you're avoiding me, " Jonas says, sitting beside me.

I want to hide under the desk, fuck.

" What do you mean?" I ask, fake innocent.

Leo sits across from us.

" Don't joke with me River, " Jonas growls, ovbiously annoyed.

I flinch, and look away.

" Yah Jonas, back the fuck off River dude, " Ajax says, reading our moods.

Jonas glares at him then turns to the classwork on the board. Why is he in such a bad mood?

Jonas's POV

Fucking Jazmin, I cant believe she talked shit about River. And why the hell is he avoiding me. I frown, maybe it's because of Jazmin being around me all day.

I bury my head in my arms on the table. Ugh Im a fucking idiot of course thats it. He probably doesn't like her and I don't blame him. Then I was harsh towards him even though he is so fragile, dammit Jonas way to go.

I look over at my little omega as he sulks beside me. My eyes wander to his paper which he is working on diligently, something he usually does when stuff is on his brain. He puffs a cheek and closes his eyes as if he were about to cry. The pain he is feeling bubbles in me making me hurt. I can feel him holding back tears....

" Baby, " I call softly.

He opens his eyes in shock, looking at me. Might as well come out to the class before Jazmin claims me as hers.

Leo looks between us then gasps, " OH MY LUNA ARE YOU TWO DATING?"

The whole class goes silent.

" Leo, dont yell in class, " Mrs. Daisy says, raising eyebrows at her possible future son in law.

He apologizes then looks between us, " Are you?"

River blushes then nods, "Y-yeah."

Ajax chuckles and resumes his work while Leo basically loses his mind.

For the rest of class the phrases,
" Sly bastards," and " I fucking knew it," is all Leo says.

River exchanges a look with me the moment the bell rings as we stand side by side. I drape my arm over his shoulders.

We walk down the hall together, the thought of " My omega Back the fuck up," comes to mind everytime we pass an alpha.

He reaches up and laces our fingers making me melt a little. All I want is him, he is enough for me.

A unwanted hand grabs my ass and I glance at Jazmin. River sees her and drops my hand, stopping.

" Um what the actually fuck, " He snaps at her.

I stop, did he just curse at someone?

Jazmin glares, " Oh please you slut, how long have you two been together, a week? Also he is my future mate so back off."

River frowns, he doesn't know what to say. Time to step in...

I cup his jaw and tilt his chin up. Even though there are people around I ignore them and kiss him. He touches my hand as our lips mingle for a moment then part. He looks at me, his gaze anxious and doubting. I lean back in, capturing his lips for a few more seconds before parting again.

I stand up straight, taking Rivers hand and looking at Jazmin, " River is my boyfriend and I fully intend to make him my mate in the future so, Jazmin, stop spreading rumors about you being my girlfriend and back off."

With those words I take River off the school campus. He holds my hand, watching it as we slow to a walk once we are on his street.

" Jonas..." He says.

" Hmm?"

" Do you really intend on making me your mate?" He asks.

I smile at how cute he is. We stop and I kneel.

" W-Wait..." He manages, blushing emmensely at the human act.

" River, when you turn 18 I intend on claiming you, " I say, kissing his hand, " You might not have developed the feeling yet but my wolf and I long for you. On my birthday my senses awoken and I think that we are destined."

He giggles, probably at my cheesy words, " Get up you weirdo I wanna go home."

I jump up happily

We walk to his house and race eachother to his room. We dispose of our bags at the door of his room. He beats me to his bed and jumps on it, rolling on his back.

He giggles as I jump on him.

" Youre heavy, " He whines with a playful smile.

I smile and peck his lips, " I'm sorry about earlier."

He frowns and runs his fingers through my hair," It's no big deal but don't do it again."

I stare at him and he furrows his eyebrows," What?"

Quietly I return to cuddling, rolling us on our sides. He snuggles up to me, burying his face in my chest.

I'm so afraid to lose him. I'm not ready to lose someone again. I wanna protect him but I'm not sure if I'm strong enough....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.8K 21
"I also wish to have a family like them " he spoke with his eyes filled with warmth . I felt a ping of pain in my heart . I could fullfil any wish of...
921 48 14
Date: 9/12/24 To whom ends up finding this, My Alpha isn't the kindest or most sympathetic wolf... I'm kept in the dark, quite literally. I'm...
2.7K 107 18
A young omega, born a remarkably rare colour, finds his fated mate but can't adjust to life as sub, making many mistakes on his journey to find his p...
248K 12.5K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...