Todoroki X male reader

By EL_SUGAr

Todorki had always liked (y/n) ever since he was little. But (y/n) never noticed him until they started their... More

Info. Bout (y/n)
Chapter 1: (Y/n)
Chapter 2: New girl
Chapter 3: idk hangout
Chapter 4: Girls
Chapter 5: Past (well not the whole past.)
A/n
Chapter 6: Home?
Chapter 7: Flashblack
Chapter 8 : idk
Chapter 9: Seeing her again
Chapter10:🍉Watermelons 🍉
Chapter 11: Dream
Okay todorki
Chapter 12: Aunt
Chapter 13: still alive!
Chapter 14: old house
Chapter 15: already feeling better
Chapter 16: someone converstion
Chapter 17: Thanksgiving
Chapter 18: um...changing authors for today
Chapter 19: someone converstaion again
Chapter 20: being a hero two times and something else
Chapter 21: how?
Chapter 22: oh poop
Chapter 23: we are not dating...plz don't cry
Chpater 24: the sun has rose, ah fuck
Chapter 25: shilo gets warned by sis
Chapter 26: Me
Chapter 27: Merry Christmas 🎄🎁
Chapter 28: Someday
Chapter 29: the day everything went wrong
Chapter 30: confession
Chapter 31: New year, new house
IMPORTANT...READ PLS
SORRY!!!!
Chapter 32: 'Dad'
Chapter 33: Trip gets sappy for some reason
Valentines day special
Hey guys
Chapter 35: End
Bonus: Pinocchio
Lets have a talk, shall we?
Chapter 36: Old pals
Chapter 37: The unknown reason
Chapter 38: Our future
Chapter 39: Special
Chapter 40: Fading
Chapter 41: cookies
Idea for a new book
Chapter 42: Swtiched schools already...
We-no I or we? Idk but I have a great idea!!!
Chapter 43: Hyun get me food!
Chapter 44: cheater
Read if you like kpop
Chapter 45: Our love story
Chapter 46: The end and intro to a new chapter of (a drama) life
New fanfic...hope u read if you want

Chapter 34: Keane

3.6K 100 125
By EL_SUGAr

(Y/n) p.o.v
"You missed like two days of school! Where were you?!" Denki ran towards me and shook me to death.

"DENKI STOP!" Eijirou yelled at him.

Denki let go of me and Eijirou was now the one shaking me to death. "I missed you!"

"Dumbass, where were you?" Bakugou glares at me.

"Don't you guys care about us?" Momo exclaims.

"I do!" Izuku, Uraraka, and Hanta smiles brightly.

"You guys missed just little work." Neito ate his lunch.

"We were on a trip." Shoto says.

"A trip? To where?" Every questioned us too loud.

"To Greece, Rome, Guatemala, Barcelona, and Paris." Momo answers and takes her phone out to show the group the pictures.

"Wow!" Everyone had a surprised face on except Bakugou.

Yama p.o.v
Everyone was at school. Except (s/n), she was upstairs in her room. "Let's go to the mall and find something interesting." I yell.

"Yay! Let's go now!" She appears out of nowhere.

"Okay let's go." I grab the key and we go out.

••••••••••

"Look at this!" (S/n) tries on a hat.

"You look cute." I smile at her.

"You look cute too." We heard the voice from yesterday.

I don't turn around but ignore it. "Aw! Come on Yama don't ignore me!"

"D-Dad, who is that guy?" (S/n) tugs my sleeve.

"Dad? Wait you have a daughter?" He asked.

I turn around and look at him in the eye. "Yes I have a daughter." I grab (y/n) arm and pull her away from him. "Let's go."

"Peace sucker!" (S/n) says to the man.

I chuckle. After I was sure that he was gone I sat down at a bench. "Who was that dad?" (S/n) asks.

"No one important. Just a old rivalry." I lie.

"Oh, I so got many of those." She brings a smile to my face.

"Yeah you do." I agree with her.

"But we can face them together." She hugs me. "Right daddy?"

"Your right." I hug her back.

"Anyway let's just have some fun now!"

(Y/n) p.o.v
"So All Might is your uncle?" Izuku looks at me with admiring eyes.

"Uh yes, how did you know that?" I ask him.

"He told me! You know he's training me." He answers.

"I know, but why are you making such a big deal out of it?"

"Cuz I don't know, it just makes you more awesome!"

"Hey, what about me!" Bakugou glares at him.

Izuku immediately regretted what he said. "Ah, Bakugou you are more awesome. Since you are going to the number one hero."

"(Y/n) can I talk to you alone?" Shilo suddenly showed up next to me.

Shoto held my hand tightly under the table. Momo looked uneasy and the whole group silence down.

"Sure."

"Are you sure you want to be alone?" Shoto and Momo asked in unison.

"Guys it'll be alright." I tell them.

I got up and walk with Shilo out in the hallway. Then she starts to brake down and I groaned. Not this again. "I-I'm so sorry." She wiped away her tears. "I-I just wanted to be loved because I have no one who loves me."

I watched too many movies and anime shows to know what is going to happen next. I sigh and look at her. "Shilo I'm sorry that you are unloved but if you want to be loved then change yourself. I know the truth hurts but how can someone love you when you are mentally unstable?"

"I-I don't know how to change myself."

"You could always get help. You know there are people that can help you." I suggest for her.

"Oh...are we still friends?"

"After what happened? No I don't think so. It's best if we just stay acquaintance." I never even thought of her as a friend. I always thought we were just classmates. I walk away leaving her alone and to think for once.

When I got back Shoto and Momo looked relieved. "What happened?" Momo asked.

"Nothing important." I answer.

Yama p.o.v
"Please listen to me Yama." He pleaded.

"How the hell did you find out where I live?" I glare at him.

"I followed you." He answers.

"Can you please leave me alone?" I ask politely.

"Yama please just listen to me. I need to tell you something."

"What exactly do you need to say?"

"I love you." He looks at me with a serious face.

I wanted so bad to kill him. "Too bad. I don't feel the same way." I walk towards the door and open it.

"Please forgive me Yama. I never intended to hurt you."

"Well you did and get out!" I yell at him.

He looks at me with a sad face. "I've never wanted to hurt you, you know." He walks out the door and I close it behind him.

I fucking hate that guy. I look at my phone and it was almost time that the kids come back.

Keane p.o.v
I stood outside on the porch. If only he listened to me then he would have known the truth.

"Who are you really?" I heard a voice and look up to see a girl on top of the roof hanging upside down.

"What?" I ask.

Then she comes down and floated with her leg crisscrossed. She look so much like Yama. Black hair, sea blue eyes. "Are you Yama daughter?" I ask.

"Yep! Who are you?" She smiles at me.

Her smile sent warmth through my whole body. "My name is Keane Kang and I'm your father ex." I respond.

"Why did you guys brake up?" She asked.

"I hurt your father and I didn't mean to." I answer.

"Well tell me how you guys started to fall apart. I'll be listening." She sat down on a chair. I sat down too.

"Yama and I were dating since high school. When we finally graduated everything started to fall apart.

One day I walked home from a stressful day from college. Yama went to college with me but he doesn't walk with me because we had a bunch of argument lately.

So I walked and I encounter a bar and saw Yama with a stranger. They laughed and were both drunk. I started to get mad at him because he was almost never at home and he always said that it was because of his job and college.

But I walk near them and heard their conversation. "Let's go home Yama." The stranger said.

"No I don't want to go home." Yama said and clings on to the bed. "I want to spend time with you Bo."

The guy laughed and hugged Yama. "Fine you'll stay home with me. But don't do anything funny."

"Come on Bo let's go home. I'll give you a goodnight kiss like I usually do every day." Yama agrees.

"Alright let's go." The guy takes him away.

I thought that Yama was cheating on me. I got so mad and went home. When I went home I trashed the place and had a breakdown. The next day Yama came home and found the place trashed.

I harshly pushed him to the wall and yelled at him. I told him that I hated him and that he was useless. Yama got mad and pushed me back and tears where falling out of his eyes.

"I-I know that's not the truth." He said.

"You know what is the truth? I hate you!" I yell at him. "You are not worth loving anymore. I lost my feelings for you."

Yama let me go and wiped away his tears. "T-that's fine. I'll leave then." He walks to our room to gather his belongings then he left.

He still went to college and I made fun of him and bullied him. He tried his hardest to ignore me but I wanted to make him miserable. So he could feel how I felt when he cheated on me.

Then rumors spread that Yama had a younger brother and he was murdered by heroes.. Yama still acted the same but he never talked no one. I heard from one of our friend that Yama went to the bar with his brother to celebrate because his brother had a child born and they both got drunk. After that Yama kept working hard to help keep his brother family maintained.

That was I realized that Yama never cheated on me and why he never was home. I tried to apologize but he would ignore me. After college I never heard of him.

Until I saw him at Greece. " I tell her the whole story.

"You travel to places too?"

"Well yeah. I heard from one of my friend that Yama was in Greece. So I went to Greece and stayed there for a week and then he bumped into me." I replied.

The girl sat there thinking. "What's your name?" I ask.

"(S/n) (l/n)."

"(S/N) where are you?!" We heard Yama yell.

"Shit I have to go. Good luck trying to get my dad back." She disappears and I walk away from the house.

I was so stupid back then.

(Eh. This was too long for me.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 5 6
❁Bakugou x Y/N❁ "Okay. But I'm gonna marry you one day, then you'll be the queen an' I can be the king!" -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- Y/N, the most beautiful girl in...
445 2 17
This story is a female reader x My Hero Academia Y/N is finally out to see the world after year's locked in her room. Why, because the UA dorms are o...
289K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
1.1K 40 14
One day bakugo and deku get locked in a locker together and soon after become boyfriends. deku's mother finds out and sends him away to a conversion...