Mr. Prince's Hotline

By FUTURE_QUEEN101

"Hey!" I said enthusiastically. "Um... hi?" A unsure masculine voice said on the other line. This didn't soun... More

Cutting Calls
#TheBlogLife
Heritance?
20 questions?
Straight?
Crown?!
Gossip
Application
Interviewer?

Airport and Wrong Numbers

319 37 33
By FUTURE_QUEEN101

{Lydia's POV}

"Yes Dad, I'm gonna call Grandma right now, yes, yes, I will call you everyday! Give my love to mom!" I ended my call with my overprotective dad.

The airport was crowded as ever and I was a new visitor. It was almost sad, I was 18 and I still hadn't visited my grandma in Britain.

I scrolled through my iphone X and called Grandma's new number, mom had given me.

After a few rings, Grandma Terry finally picked up.

"Hey!" I said enthusiastically.

"Um... hi?" A unsure masculine voice said.

This didn't sound like my grandma.

"Who is this?" I asked, now don't judge me. What would you have said?

"You can call me..." He said, but I cut him of before that.

"Wrong Number? Okay!" I replied and cut the call.

What if it was one of those dangerous hackers!?

I grabbed my black luggage bags and headed over to what seemed like a pick up station to find Grams.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did you like the first chapter?

Have you read texts from the badboy?

Predictions? Theories?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 342 57
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
15K 406 5
α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€₯်ထပြာစာ Noel GL Top α€€α€’α€½α€­α€œα€­α€„α€Ία€•α€«
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23.1K 1.7K 13
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš, πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†...
112K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...