Prodigiously Amazing Weaponsm...

By ghost9876

When trash become a genius-one word: Fierce! Two words: Two-faced! Three words: Too heaven defying! She is th... More

Chapter 200 - Crushing one's own foot while attempting to move the boulder
Chapter 201 - Checking the pulse
Chapter 202 - Digging a hole and falling inside
Chapter 203 - Let us curse her together!
Chapter 204 - It doesn't look too good
Chapter 205 - How is it you? ?
Chapter 206 - Taking pleasure in others misfortune
Chapter 207 - Dogs biting each other, a mouth full of hair
Chapter 208 - Thankfully she was quick witted!
Chapter 209 - That year's Li girl
Chapter 210 - The Manor's True first daughter
Chapter 211 - Having difficulties
Chapter 212 - Pretending...What sisterly bond!
Chapter 213 - The truth behind everything
Chapter 214 - Why are you so foolish?
Chapter 215 - This is slander!
Chapter 216 - Making a false counter-charge
Chapter 217 - The motive
Chapter 218 - Let's act together
Chapter 219 - Carrying another black pot
Chapter 220 - Empty mouthed protests
Chapter 221 - A vow, what use is there?
Chapter 222 - Escaping a calamity
Chapter 224 - Truly hasn't experienced the outside world
Chapter 225 - First place
Chapter 226 - Everyone has an opportunity
Chapter 227 - There a problem with your eyes, right?
Chapter 228 - Prince's Yu, Li Moying
Chapter 229 - Trash and waste, a match made in heaven
Chapter 230 - Demons and gods at work
Chapter 231 - Giving birth to doubts
Chapter 232 - The Imperial Empress's plot
Chapter 233 - Talent showcase
Chapter 234 - Making a comeback
Chapter 235 - The ice jade qin
Chapter 236 - Extremely skillful
Chapter 237 - As expected, really can't compare!
Chapter 238 - Prince Yu bestows the qin
Chapter 239 - The true colour of calamity!
Chapter 240 - Next up, Bai Ruoqi!
Chapter 241 - Do I need your concern?
Chapter 242 - Playing too crappily
Chapter 243 - Imperial Tuto accepting disciple
Chapter 244 - The competition begins
Chapter 245 - Liu Yiyi's challenge
Chapter 246 - Liu Yiyi vs Bai Ruo Qi (1)
Chapter 247 - Liu Yiyi vs Bai Ruoqi (2)
Chapter 248 - A snowfall of shame
Chapter 249 - Ai Jia has something to say
Chapter 250 - Consort Shu losing favour
Chapter 251 - This relates to the state
Chapter 252 - That year's engagement
Chapter 253 - The engagement is finalised
Chapter 254 - It's all because the cake is too tasty
Chapter 255 - Do not mind this Lord
Chapter 256 - Give you two paths
Chapter 257 - What are you doing?
Chapter 258 - Cannot have both moral character and strength
Chapter 259 - Imperial Marriage Edict
Chapter 260 - Pick any one you please!
Chapter 261 - A shower of affection on an uninterested party
Chapter - 262 - Merely the fourth realm!
Chapter 263 - There! Is! Still! Me!
Chapter 264 - The funniest words
Chapter 265 - Cultivation........qi profound realm ninth level! (1)
Chapter 266 - Cultivation........qi profound realm ninth level! (2)
Chapter 267 - Cultivation........qi profound realm ninth level! (3)
Chapter 268 - Bai Ruoqi vs Huang Yueli (1)
Chapter 269 - Bai Ruoqi vs Huang Yueli (2)
Chapter 270 - Bai Ruoqi vs Huang Yueli (3)
Chapter 271 - Bai Ruoqi vs Huang Yueli (4)
Chapter 272 - Bai Ruoqi vs Huang Yueli (5)
Chapter 273 - Bai Ruoqi vs Huang Yueli (6)
Chapter 274: The Shameless Prince (1)
Chapter 275: The Shameless Prince (2)
Chapter 276: The Shameless Prince (3)
Chapter 277: Want to be my Master....? You Are Not Worthy! (1)
Chapter 278: Want to be my Master....? You Are Not Worthy! (2)

Chapter 223 - Strength is absolute

2.1K 68 2
By ghost9876

The Empress Dowagers face sank.

To be honest, she wanted to investigate the root of this matter clearly today. And to also take this opportunity to teach Bai Ruoqi a lesson.

However, the Peach Blossom Banquet is top priority. The Emperor and Imperial Empress were waiting for them in the Palace of Peace and Tranquility. She must take into consideration, the overall goal.

And like Bai Ruoqi said, there is no evidence.

The things Doctor Liu said, where all things from long ago. So if they wished to find material evidence, it would take more than a day or two.

While the Emperors side could not wait.

Weighing the trade-offs, the Empress Dowager let out a sigh.

For such a disgraceful thing to occur today, it has wasted so much time! Enough, first escort Doctor Liu to prison.Tell the Department of Justice to interrogate him strictly!

Saying this, she swept her cold gaze over Bai Ruoqi: Todays affairs are not over yet. Ai Jia believes that the Ministry of Justice will be able deliver an answer to this case. When that time comes, the criminal will be crystal clear! Who framed their own sister, Ai Jia will definitely not spare her!

Finished, the Empress Dowager stood up and did not give a second glance to Bai Ruoqi. Bringing with her Empress Shu and a group of palace eunuchs and maids. Grandly, she walked to the Palace of Peace and Tranquility.

Awakened by the conclusion, the various young ladies remembered their purpose today.

Seeing such a fantastic shows, all the ups and downs of a drama, many people forgot the purpose of their gathering; to participate in the selection of the various Imperial Concubine.

Quickly grooming themselves, they were led by the numerous Palace ladies to catch up with the Empress Dowager.

By fluke, Bai Ruoqi escaped. Her face pale, she only felt her back clothes completely soaked with cold sweat.

With the laughter of the various groups of young ladies, they continued to talk about scandal with great vigor. Their sounds were not controlled, as you could hear their discussions from far away.

I did not expect Bai Ruoqi to be such a person and to be exposed the Empress Dowager! Todays Peach Blossom Banquet, it shouldnt be related to her anymore, right?

That is sure. How can the Empress Dowager make His Royal Highness marry this kind of woman, becoming his Imperial Concubine?

Bai Ruoqi has always considered the position of the Crown Princes Imperial Concubine to be hers! Did not expect she would be the first to be eliminated!

In other words, one must behave with integrity. When the marriage is not set, one cannot be so arrogant. Shes disgraced now right?

Fuming mad with rage, Bai Ruoqi could only follow and hide at the very back.

Usually, she was the most favoured for the limelight; walking at the very front. But now, she with her reputation, she could only only avoid the crowd. Or the peculiar gazes from around would make her die from shame!

It wasnt until most people have already left, did Bai Ruoqi bite her teeth to catch up.

Although such a thing out happened, the Concubine had yet to be selected. She will not give up!

Although it is obvious the Empress Dowager will strongly oppose her becoming the Imperial Concubine at Peach Blossom Banquet, but..she still has cards to play!

A few days prior, she took a bottle of Spirit Cleansing Pills. After a night of bitter cultivation, she successfully broke through two levels in a row. She is now at the Qi Profound ninth level!

Think of her opportunity to show off her strength at the Peach Blossom Banquet she imagined the surprised and speechless look of the Empress Dowager. Thinking of this, Bai Ruoqi sneered in her heart.

So what if her name is bad? Almost punished?

In the Tian Ling Continent, to gain respect, powerwas absolute!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 40.1K 55
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2M 121K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
806K 72.4K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.1M 28.2K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...