Truth

By D4nny94

More

Truth

47 1 2
By D4nny94

All my life I’ve been living in lies and in darkness my name is Daniel. Daniel Davidson and I am going to tell you the story. The story on how I found out who I really was I will take you on a journey to different places to help me find the answers I am looking for about where I really came from and who I really am. It all started at a Fun Fair on a cold frosty night in November.

I was with my friend Josh at the shooting range at the Fun Fair, we was both just having fun shooting targets and it gave us something to do, then I turned around and saw a man in the distance and he looked very familiar. I took out of my pocket a photo I was given when I was very little and that man looked like the one in the photo. I walked over to him and said “excuse me sir?” the middle aged man said “yes boy?” I said “is this you in this photo?” then he looked at me. The man looked like he hasn’t had a shave in quite some time he said “come with me i have something to tell you about that photo”. So I went with him to a dark and damp alleyway then he began to talk to me “is your name Daniel Davidson?” I said very nervously “yes” then he began to tell me “I was wondering when you would show up Daniel you see that photo it’s the first hint on where you came from and who your real family is” I stepped in and said “wait I was born here on August 3rd 1994” he then said “no you wasn’t you wasn’t even born in England, if you want to find out who you really are and where you came from then I suggest you going to Japan and try and find this girl here her name is Kotomi Ichinose she is the same age as you so it shouldn’t be too hard to find her” i said “wait dude how am I gonna get to Japan i don’t even have a passport and no money?” he said “ well Daniel meet me at the train station tomorrow your journey will start then and for now good night”. Then he vanished i was kind of creped out by him, I have no idea what he is on about and how do i know if this Kotomi Ichinose even exists.

The next day it was still raining quite badly i packed some stuff into my bag and put it over my shoulder and put my leather jacket on and zipped it up and pulled my hood up and said to myself “looks like I’m going to have to trust this man he seems to know a lot about me”.

The time is 10:30am and it is still very cold I’m walking to the train station to meet the man i met last night. He tapped me on the shoulder then i turned round really fast and was about to hit him then he said “wooo relax Daniel your nervous about something” then i said “well done you have made me nervous i don’t even know you and yet you want me to go to Japan to find this Kotomi Ichinose who might not exists” he said “here is your ticket for the train it will take you to London Heathrow and meet me there for further instructions”. I walked to the train and thinking “that guy is a fucking nut job”. I got to the train went inside and sat down and decided to fall asleep till i got to London.

I opened my eyes and found myself at the airport and i turned and saw him he said “finally your awake” i jumped and said “fuck” and fell off the bench then he said “here is your ticket to Japan the city you will be in is called Akihabara, I don’t know the name of the school she is at but you can’t miss it, the school has trees with pink leaves going up a hill so follow them”. I said “ok can I go now?” he said “yes and good luck”.

I walked to the plane and thinking “could this be true, Could he really know who my family is”.

I finally arrived in Japan and i am really tired but i must find this Kotomi Ichinose, luckily i could see the hill from here as the school isn’t that far from the airport. Japan is full of life and colour it’s a beautiful place, I’ve only been here 5 minutes and i already love it. I wonder, I wonder what Kotomi Ichinose is doing right now that’s if she exists.

Meanwhile at the school, in the classroom is a girl who looks around 17 years old who has purple hair, who is also reading a book. Then a male voice shouts “HEY KOTOMI-CHAN YOUR GONNA MISS LUNCH”. The girl with the purple hair stands up and yells “COMING TOMOYA”. The girl runs out the classroom.

“Hey Kotomi-chan you ok? You look worried” asks Tomoya

Kotomi replies “I’m fine. It’s just my mum said I’m excepting someone to turn up at the school today that’s all and the person doesn’t speak a word of Japanese”.

“Ahhhh wonder who it is” replied Tomoya.

“No idea” Kotomi answered.

Meanwhile at the bottom of the hill facing towards the school i was standing there with my hands in my pockets and i see someone walking towards me. Could this be Kotomi Ichinose?

“Hello who are you?” the very shy looking girl asked me.

“Oh hello my name is Daniel Davidson I’m here to find a girl by the name of Kotomi.......” I replied

“Oh you mean Kotomi Ichinose?” she butted in.

“Yes, and what is your name?” i replied

“My name is Nagisa Furukawa” she answered

“Nice to meet you Nagisa, can you take me to Kotomi?” i replied

“Yes of course follow me” she answered quickly.

I and Nagisa started to walk towards the school and i muttered to myself “man the Japanese have such awesome names”. Nagisa looked like a girl who is full of spirit and very happy, she kept on turning around and smiling at me. Then i fell to the ground, Nagisa rushed to me.

“Oh my god you ok Daniel?” she asked very quickly.

“I’m fine just haven’t slept” i answered very weakly.

 At this point Nagisa looked very scared.

“I’ll go get some help” she said.

Nagisa ran off towards the school.

About 10 minutes later Nagisa returned with a tall male he looked about 18 he had long blue hair. He and Nagisa walked me to the school and took me to this room where a few other people were and placed me on the floor, my eyes were still closed but i could hear them sort of.

I eventually woke up and looked at the boy with long blue hair.

“Hey kid you ok now?” he asked.

“Ya i should be fine thank you” i replied.

“My name is Tomoya Okazaki, this is Nagisa Furukawa and this is Kotomi Ichinose.” He replied.

“Wait Kotomi Ichinose?” i shockingly answered.

“Yes that is me”. The girl with the purple hair answered very confusingly.

I finally found her i found Kotomi Ichinose. Maybe she will have some answers i am looking for about who my family really is.

A few days past and i was starting to love Japan even more it is so much different then being in the U.K, i might stay here for a few days it’s the most decent sort of vacation ive had in a long time. I am currently staying at Kotomi’s house, i am sleeping on their sofa.

Today me and Kotomi will be going to see Nagisa i heard her mum and dad own a Bakery, apparently her father can be a right old nut job but a very funny one and he loves to play Baseball with the local kids down at the park.

We got to the Bakery, I looked in and saw a man looked about middle aged with spiky red hair.

“Hey Kotomi” he said and he still had his back to us and i was thinking “how did he know it was Kotomi?”

Kotomi replied “Morning Akio”.

Akio started walking towards me, and then he got me in a headlock and started giving me a nuggy.

“You the boy my Nagisa was on about a few days ago some boy from England she said and i through she was lying”.

I pushed him off me and said “Yes my name is Daniel Davidson and WHY THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO THAT!?”

Akio replied “Man your very touchy ent you”.

Then I butted in “If you do that again i will punch that fag out of your mouth”.

Kotomi started laughing and said “It’s so nice seeing you 2 getting along”.

Akio handed me a bun and said “Try it”.

I took the bun and bit into it and then spat it back out and shouted “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU PUT IN THIS!!?”.

Then Nagisa came into the room and said “Ah Kotomi, Daniel good morning”. Then she smiled.

Me and Kotomi both replied saying “good morning”.

Nagisa asked “So do you 2 want to come into town today?”

Kotomi answered “Sure sounds like fun”

I answered “Ya why not but i got to go somewhere first”.

Few hours later I was walking through an empty quiet street with my head down and thinking “I wonder where this journey of mine will take me next, how many people out there know who i really am and why am i only finding out about this now, Have i really been living with people i through was my mother and father for 17 long years, is Daniel Davidson even my real name, who am i ?”.

In the town centre Kotomi and Nagisa are sat in a cafe, Kotomi is looking up at the sky from out of the window into the very blue sky.

Nagisa says “Kotomi whats up you look like you need to confess about something”.

Kotomi answers “Oh nah its ok i was just thinking”.

Nagisa replies “Kotomi you can tell me, you haven’t been yourself since Daniel showed up a few days ago, and come on you can tell me”.

Kotomi looks at Nagisa and says “I like Daniel a lot he is a sweet person ive liked him since the first day i met him about 13 years ago, I don’t want to see him go again”, then Kotomi starts to cry.

Nagisa hugs Kotomi and says “You need to tell him your feelings towards him before he leaves Japan”.

I walk into the cafe where Kotomi and Nagisa are and walk up to the table and i say “Kotomi you ok?”.

Kotomi answered “Yes im fine it’s just my hay fever”.

I replied “ah good as long as you’re ok im happy Kotomi”. Then i smiled at her. Then i walked over to Nagisa and whispered into her ear “It’s Kotomi’s birthday tomorrow right?”

Nagisa whispered back “Ya it is why?”.

I replied “Come to school tomorrow i got a surprise for her”.

 The following morning I’m walking up the hill towards the school with my hands in my pockets and thinking to myself “I really hope Kotomi likes the gift i got her”.

I walk towards Kotomi and Nagisa and said “Happy birthday Kotomi”. Then i hugged her, and then i said “Kotomi close your eyes and hold out your hand”. Kotomi closed her eyes and held out her hand and then i placed a small rectangular box on her hand and said “Open your eyes and open it”.

Kotomi opened the box and inside it was a Locket with a photo i found of me and Kotomi when we were children, Kotomi looked at me and started to cry then ran and gave me a hug and said “Daniel i love it so much”.

I replied “I’m glad you like it Kotomi”.

A few hours pasted, I was walking with Kotomi down the hill, I stopped and said “Kotomi wait”.

Kotomi replied “W-w-w what is it Daniel?”,

I walked towards Kotomi and very nervously said “Kotomi there is something i need to say”, I looked into her blue eyes, both our heads moved towards each other, me and Kotomi simultaneously close our eyes and we kissed.

Me and Kotomi was standing in the centre of the path with the wind blowing and the amber and red leaves from the trees falling and landing around were we was standing, her hair was blowing in the wind, her hand reached for my hand our eyes were still closed. We both stopped to get a grasp of air then simultaneously said “ I love you”.

Farther up the hill Nagisa and Tomoya was there, Nagisa said to Tomoya “Look down there its Kotomi and Daniel kissing”.

Tomoya answered “Oh my thats so romantic i think Daniel confessed to Kotomi.

Nagisa said “Tomoya shell we take the other route home i think it would be cruel to walk past them when they are like this?”

Tomoya replied “Ya let’s take the other route” .

Back down the hill i said “Kotomi that is what i wanted to say ive waited so long to say that to you and my feelings for you are so deep”,

Kotomi opened her eyes and replied “Daniel i have always loved you and my feelings are so great towards you”.

Me and Kotomi started to hug tightly then i whispered into her ear “Kotomi i love you forever and always”,

Kotomi whispered back “Me too Daniel forever and always.

Few days later i was getting ready to leave Japan and head for New York. Kotomi walks in and said “You’re really leaving for New York?”

I replied “Yes i am and Kotomi would you like to come with me?”

Kotomi answered “I-i-i-i i can’t Daniel i’m sorry”, then Kotomi bursts into tears.

I hug Kotomi and i say “Once i find my family Kotomi i will return, Kotomi i love you so much”

Kotomi replies in her tearful voice “I love you too Daniel so much you mean everything to me and please promise me you will be safe i heard New York is a bad place”,

I replied “Kotomi you mean everything to me and i promise i will be safe”.

Then I and Kotomi kiss and hug and we are both crying at the same time.

Few hours later i am at New York International airport and thinking to myself “Kotomi couldn’t of come with me due to her school work but boy i miss her so much and its only been a few hours”.

A man in a suit walks up to me and says “Are you Daniel Davidson”,

I replied scared out of my life “Y-y-y-y yes i am who’s asking?”,

The strange man replied “Come with me to the New York Field office”,

So i followed the man into a black car it looked like it was a Government Issue car.

About an hour later i am in the car with the man and he said “My name is Morgan, Derek Morgan i’m an FBI agent out of Virginia but i work at the New York field office”,

I replied “Nice to meet you Derek”,

Derek looked at me and said “Your mind is somewhere else what’s up Daniel?”

i looked down and said “I miss Kotomi so much”

Derek asked “Is this Kotomi your girlfriend?”

i answered “Yes she is i met her in Japan but i promised her i will return when i find my family”,

“Sounds like she means the world to you Daniel” Derek replied,

“Derek i haven’t had much sleep do you mind if i have a nap whilst you drive?”,

Derek answered “No problem Daniel take all the rest you need”.

“Where am i? Am i dreaming?”.

A little girl shouts “Daniel come over here”,

A little boy shouts “Coming Kotomi”,

A little boy around the age of 3 is running towards a little girl around the same age as the little boy.

“Is that me when i was little and is that Kotomi?”

2 shadowy figures appear behind Daniel and grapped him,

Daniel shouts “K-k-k-k KOTOMI HELP ME!”

1 of the shadowy figures says “Shut it kid”.

Kotomi is running after the men that have Daniel and she is shouting “LET DANIEL GO”.

Kotomi trips and falls then looks up and looks around but can’t see the 2 men or Daniel through her tearful eyes.

“I was kidnapped at the age of 3 and i don’t remember anything”.

I shot up and breathing very fast Derek asked “You ok Daniel?”,

I replied “Y-y-y ya i had a bad dream thats all nothing to worry about”.

We arrived at the FBI Field Office, it was a tall building overlooking Central Park, me and Derek walk into the building then Derek asked “Daniel can I have a DNA sample from you please”,

I answered “Why?”

Derek replied “I just need to check something”,

i said “Ok you can have some DNA from me”.

Derek took a swab out and put it in my mouth then took it out and put it in a plastic bag and walked off.

Derek walked into a room where a lot of very expensive equipment was, in the room there was a man in a white lab coat who was sitting at a table reading form a folder.

“Hey doc can you check this against these samples?” Derek asked,

“Certainly agent Morgan” the Scientist replied,

The scientist was typing on the computer, then the sound of a printer started, the scientist gave Derek the results, then the sound of the fire alarm went off.

“what the hell?” Derek asked.

A voice over the intercom said “All employees and visitors please vacate the building as we are under attack”,

Derek said “Oh crap i need to find Daniel” then he ran off with the DNA results in his hands.

Meanwhile a few floors up I was running away from a mad man with a gun in his hands who shouted “I KNOW WHO YOU ARE DANIEL AND ITS TIME TO DIE”.

I was running throwing objects at him to slow him down, I ran up a set of stairs and opened a door and i was on the roof I had no where left to run then the mad man came up and said “Nowhere left to run now kid”.

“Morgan Daniel is on the roof you got to hurry his looking down at a man’s gun”,

Thanks boss “Derek replied.

“Well Daniel you know how long it’s taken to find you?”

I just looked at him without saying a word to him”

“When i kill you i will be going after oh what’s her name is it Kotomi Ichinose?”,

I shouted “YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SHE ISNT EVEN HERE!”

The man looked like he heard a door open at the bottom of the stairwell then said “Well Daniel this is the end .....OF YOR LIFE!”,

He fired the gun at me, I fell to the floor a blood pool was forming around my left shoulder.

Derek ran up the stairs and shouted “NO YOU SON OF A BITCH THAT KID WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU!”

Then Derek unloaded his whole mag into the man and killed him, then walked over to my body and said “I’m getting you out of here”.

Kotomi was sat at home watching the TV and then a news alert appeared on the TV screen, the news reporter said “News alert the FBI Field Office in central Manhattan was under attack this afternoon, 1 person has been taken to hospital the 17 year old male victim lost a lot of blood and he may not make it through the night, the victims name is Daniel Davidson”. Kotomi shut off the TV and started to cry.

Outside the room Nagisa and Tomoya was there,

Nagisa said “I feel so sorry for Kotomi, Daniel comes back in her life after what 14 years and now he is on the edge of his life in a hospital after being shot”,

Tomoya replied “Nagisa lets be here for Kotomi ok?”

Nagisa answered “Yes we are with her 100%”.

Kotomi walks out of the room to where Nagisa and Tomoya are,

Nagisa says “Kotomi i am so sorry to hear about Daniel”,

Kotomi answers “There is still a chance that Daniel is alive as the new reporter said he is still stable but he has lost a lot of blood from the shooting it’s just ......... i don’t want him to die he has come back into my life i don’t want him being taken from me again”,

Kotomi started to cry and Nagisa hugged her and said “Kotomi i am here for you, Daniel will be ok”.

“Where am I?. What is this place?. All i see is just pure whiteness. Is this an illusion or a dream?”.

I’m standing in the middle of nowhere, I have no idea where I am.

“What’s that?” I asked myself,

I squinted and saw something a person maybe, or an object. I slowly started to walk over, the object started to get bigger as i was getting closer to it. Then i heard a voice in my head say “Daniel i know you can’t hear me but fight please fight for me, i love you”.,

I said to myself “That sounded like Kotomi”.

I carried on walking towards the object, eventually i reached it and it turned out to be a little girl, she only looked about 15 years old and i was thinking to myself “What is she doing here?”.

I leant down and said “Hey are you ok?”,

The little girl opened her eyes and looked at me like she knows me but she didn’t say a word, then she fell back on the ground so i picked her up and put her on my back with her arms around my neck to support her, then she spoke and said “You need to regain control of your mind and body if you want to awaken into reality again Daniel”,

I replied “H-h-h-h-how do you know my name and what do you mean regain control of my mind and body if i want to awaken into reality again?”.

This girl was kind of creeping me out I’ve never seen her before but she knows who i am.

Suddenly i felt a shock then another followed by another, I fell to the ground, “AHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME AHHHHH IT’S SO PAINFUL, AM I BEING ELECTRUCUTED SOMEHOW AHHHHHH”, and then i passed out.

The little girl saw me having the sort of spaz attack and shouted “DAD!”.

Even thou i was passed out i heard her say “DAD” and i was thinking “Hang on I’m not a father I’m only 17 years old and I’m in this strange illusion or dream and i need to get out of here.

I woke back up to find the girl looking at me, she said “Ah your still alive I have no need to worry now”,

I said to myself “I wonder what she meant by that”,

She looked at me and said “Up”,

“What do you mean up?” i asked,

“On your shoulder” she answered,

I leant down and she got on my back.

“What’s your name?” I asked the little girl,

“I don’t have one but you can name me if you like” she answered,

“Ok i will name you......... Ushio” I replied,

“Ushio, Ushio ..... Okay I like it” she answered then smiled.

I carried on walking with Ushio fast asleep on my back and i started to think back to what i remember before i ended up here “I remember getting shot on a roof then i awoke and i was here but what could this mean?”, then i saw Kotomi then she vanished then Nagisa appeared followed by Tomoya then Derek, I shook my head and said “I must carry on”.

Then i started to see visions of the guy back in England when he was telling me about my journey followed by a vision of me confessing my love to Kotomi then me on the roof with the person that shot me, then i started to see visions of the future “AHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD LET ME GAIN CONTROL OVER MY MIND!!!”.

“Ushio can we rest here?” I asked,

“Yes of course” Ushio answered.

I leant down so Ushio could get off my back and i sat down and looked up and said “How long am I going to be here for?”, I said

“I don’t know maybe till you find a way to regain control of your mind and wake up” Ushio replied.

“How is he Doctor?” Derek asked,

“He is stable for now, he hasn’t woken up yet but sometimes his heart beat ends up racing for some unknown reason, but it is still unknown on when he will wake up, only time will tell but he is very lucky to be alive” the Doctor told Derek,

“You look tired agent, why don’t you go and get some rest?” the Doctor told Derek,

“Ya i guess Doc and here is my card can you contact me if he wakes up even if I’m on a case in LA I will come running” Derek asked,

“Of course agent Morgan, the young boy is in safe hands here” the Doctor replied.

“Hey....hey you alive?” Ushio said.

I stretched my arms out and opened my eye and said “Yes Ushio I am alive at lest I think I am”,

“Good come on let’s get moving” Ushio demanded,

“For a child you sure are demanding Ushio” I said by accident.

Ushio just looked at me and growled, then she grapped my hand and said “Come on we must keep moving”.

So me and Ushio started walking. “If I am really inside my own mind why is Ushio here? I’ve never seen her before but I am glad she is helping me here” I thought to myself.

“We’re here” Ushio said,

“Where? there is nothing here Ushio” I replied,

“Wait time will reveal it soon” Ushio said.

A few moments pasted then “UGH .... AHHH....”,

“What the ...” Ushio said looking scared.

“GET THE DEFIBS HE IS GOING INTO SHOCK” a Doctor shouted,

“CHARGING AT 200” another Doctor shouted,

“NO RESPONCE, CHARGE AT 300” a Doctor shouted,

“USHIO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?” I shouted,

“I THINK YOU’RE.....” Ushio shouted back at me,

“CHARGING AT 360” a Doctor shouted.

I shot up and opened my eyes and i saw Doctors around me,

“HE’S AWAKE FROM THE COMA” a Doctor shouted.

I looked around breathing very fast, a Doctor said “You will be alright Daniel you’re in Hospital in New York City,

“Derek where is Derek?” I asked,

“Here I am Daniel” Derek answered,

“Derek can you log on to my Skype and tell Kotomi that I am awake and alive and tell her that i love her so much?” I asked Derek,

“Of course I can Daniel”.

Derek walked out of the room and logged into my Skype,

“Are you Kotomi Ichinose?” Derek asked,

“Y-y-y-yes who are you?” Kotomi answered,

“My name is Derek Morgan I work for the FBI in America” Derek replied,

“Is it about Daniel is he ok?” Kotomi quickly asked,

“Yes Kotomi” Derek answered,

“Oh please tell me he is ok” Kotomi replied,

“Daniel has just woken up from a Coma he is still week but he is going to be ok he is a fighter, oh Daniel told me to tell you that he loves you so much and he misses you” Derek told Kotomi,

“Ah I’m so happy he is ok and tell him that i love him so much too” Kotomi asked Derek,

“Of course I will Kotomi, I have to go now” Derek replied,

“Thank you so much agent Morgan” Kotomi happily replied.

Few weeks past I was healthy enough to get discharge today and Derek was going to drive me to the airport because before i carry on with my journey I wanted to go back to Japan to visit Kotomi.

“Daniel you already to go?” Derek asked,

“Yep I’m all set to go” I replied.

I signed my discharge papers and Derek walked me out of the hospital and to his car. Along the journey to the airport I was looking up at the blue sky, then I saw a cloud which formed into a shape of Ushio and i said to myself “Thank you Ushio for helping me wake up”, then i heard a voice say “Your welcome”, the voice sounded like Ushio and i gasped

“You forgot something Daniel?” Derek asked,

“Oh no i haven’t” I replied.

Derek turned on the radio and a song called Speed Rail by Tiesto was playing on the radio,

“I love this song” i said happily,

Derek just laughed.

“So where you going then Daniel?” Derek asked,

“I’m going back to Japan to visit Kotomi” I replied.

We got to the airport and i was saying good bye to Derek and he said “Daniel i almost forgot here is the DNA results, it has the names of your mother and father in it your real mother and father” Derek said when he handed me the brown envelop,

“Thank you Derek, and thank you for everything you did for me” I replied to Derek with a smile,

“No problem Daniel now go otherwise you will miss your flight” Derek replied.

So I ran off towards my plan that is going to take me to Japan so i can go and visit Kotomi as i have missed her so much.

Few hours later I was back in Japan and the first thing i saw was Tomoya running towards me,

“Daniel you need to come QUICK!!” Tomoya quickly said to me,

“What is it Tomoya?” I asked,

“It’s Kotomi” Tomoya answered,

Me and Tomoya both ran towards the park where Kotomi was.

“Daniel” Kotomi said then ran towards me and hugged me then kissed my cheek,

“What’s happened Kotomi?” I asked,

“My Locket, the one you gave me someone took it when i was sat down here” Kotomi answered very upset.

I turned to look around and I saw a boy with the Locket,

“HEY YOU!!” I shouted, and then i ran after the boy,

“Tomoya take Kotomi to Nagisa’s house, I will meet you back there once ive dealt with this prick” I said whilst running.

The boy was running and laughing,

“HEY STOP GIVE THAT LOCKET BACK!” I shouted at him.

The boy lead me into a dark ally, then suddenly 2 more boys were standing behind me blocking off the way I came in,

“So you want this Locket back hey?” the boy replied,

“GIVE IT BACK YOU PRICK!” I shouted at him,

“Well looks like your gonna have to fight me for it” the boy replied.

I walked towards the boy grapped the locket from his hand then went to go and punch him but he blacked it then got my arm and twisted it around my back, it was the arm that got shot, then he pushed me towards one of the other boys, the boy had a metal pole and he smacked it across my face, I fell to the floor struggling to get back up, then I saw Ushio in my mind,

“Close your eyes, feel the power of me flow through you” Ushio said to me in my mind.

I regained my strength then I put my hand around the boy’s neck, the other 2 ran off then i threw him into a side of a dumpster and walked off with a nose bleed and a cut lip.

I walked into Nagisa’s living room,

“Oh my god, Daniel” Kotomi said in a big shock,

“I got the Locket back” I replied,

“W-w-w-what happened to you?” both Kotomi and Nagisa asked,

“Oh this its nothing” I answered,

“I’ll go and get a cloth and some water” Nagisa said then left the room,

“Daniel....... I was so worried please don’t scare me like that again” Kotomi cuddled up to me and said,

“I won’t I’m sorry for scaring you Kotomi” I replied.

Nagisa walked back in the room with a cloth and some water, she handed them to Kotomi to let Kotomi wash my face and whip the blood off my face, I closed my eyes whilst Kotomi was cleaning my face.

“Awww bless he is fast asleep” Kotomi quietly said to Nagisa and Tomoya,

“Daniel must of warn himself out getting the Locket back Kotomi” Tomoya replied,

“I’ll ring my dad so he can take you and Daniel home Kotomi” Nagisa said,

“Thank you Nagisa” Kotomi replied.

Nagisa’s dad lifted me up and took me to the car so he could take me and Kotomi back to her house.

About half an hour later Nagisa’s dad dropped me and Kotomi me off and he took me up to Kotomi’s bedroom and placed me on the bed, I was still fast asleep.

“Well then I’ll be off good night Kotomi” Akio said to Kotomi,

“Thank you Akio and the same to you” Kotomi replied.

Kotomi got undressed and into her pyjamas and climbed into bed and cuddled up to me,

“Good night Daniel, I love you so much” Kotomi whispered into my ear then she kissed me on the cheek.

The following morning I was sat down in the living room holding the envelop Derek gave me which contents the answer to the name of my real mother and father,

“I will open it when Kotomi wakes up” I said to myself.

“Oh there you are, when i woke up and saw you was gone I was worried” Kotomi said to me,

“Morning Kotomi and I wanted to wait for you to wake up before I open this” I replied,

“What is it Daniel? Kotomi asked,

“In this envelop is the name of my real mother and father and their nationalities” I answered

“Kotomi can you open it and tell me please” I asked,

“Okay” Kotomi answered.

I handed the envelop to Kotomi, she started to open it,

“Are you ready Daniel” Kotomi asked,

“Yes” I replied.

Kotomi pulled out the piece of paper and looked at it.

“Your father’s is.......... Ville Virtanen and his nationality is.......... Finnish”

“And my mother?” I asked,

“Your mother’s name is........ Arina Virtanen and her nationality is Russian but....”

“But what” I replied,

“Your mother died in Child birth back in August 1994, it says Arina’s heart stopped shortly after giving birth to her son Daniel.”

“Daniel are you ok?” Kotomi asked,

“Y-y-y-ya I’m fine Kotomi” I answered.

Kotomi gave me a hug and said “I’m here for you Daniel, are you going to find your father?”

“Yes” I replied.

Ville Virtanen is my father’s name looks like my journey is coming to an end, he is in Finland I just need to find out where.

“So you’re leaving to head for Finland to find your father Daniel?” Nagisa asked,

“Yes Nagisa, and Kotomi is coming with me as she said she wanted to” I replied,

“I wish the both of you a safe trip and Daniel look after Kotomi” Nagisa replied,

“I will Nagisa” I answered.

Me and Kotomi are heading to the airport, holding hands,

“I feel so safe by your side” Kotomi told me.

I smiled at Kotomi and said “I’m so happy your coming with me to meet my father” I told Kotomi,

“Me to and i don’t have to be worried about where you are as I will be right by your side” Kotomi replied.

I looked and Kotomi and said “Here is our plane to Helsinki, Finland”.

Mine and Kotomi’s plane landed in Helsinki and the first thing me and Kotomi said “God it’s freezing here”,

“Let’s get the Metro to the place where your father works, it will be the fastest way” Kotomi asked,

“Ya i just want to see him and let him explain how i ended up as a Davidson and not a Virtanen” I answered.

Me and Kotomi got on the Metro which would take us to the city centre where my father works, Kotomi was shivering from the coldness of Helsinki, so i took off my jacket and put it round Kotomi’s shoulders and cuddled up to her. But i noticed something in my jacket pocket which Kotomi shouldn’t see so I took the item and put it in my jean pocket.

The Metro pulled up at the stop, me and Kotomi got off the Metro and walked down the stairs and the building facing us was the building my father was in.

Me and Kotomi walked into the building and I saw my father,

“Hello Dad it’s me Daniel” I said whilst looking straight at him.

My dad turned round and his eyes widened and his mouth dropped in shock,

“Son? And who’s this with you?” my dad asked,

“This is Kotomi my girlfriend” I replied,

“Kotomi as in Kotomi Ichinose?” my dad replied.

Me and Kotomi both nodded,

“Well i guess i have to explain to you what happened all them years ago Daniel” my dad replied.

We all sat down and my dad started to explain what happened 14 years ago.

“When your mother Arina died shortly after she gave birth to you, I decided to look after you as I was your father, but life got harder I was nearly out of money I couldn’t cope anymore, I looked after you for 3 years then I had to make a hard chose, so I phoned Child Services and they were the 2 guys who took you away when you was 3 years old, about 6 months later they told me that you was adopted by the Davidson family who lived in England, I didn’t need to worry anymore as I knew you was in safe hands”.

I walked towards my dad and gave him a hug and I whispered in his ear “Thank you for telling me and I love you dad”

“I love you too son” my dad replied.

I turned to Kotomi and leant down on one knee and took the item out of my pocket, I opened it and said “Kotomi Ichinose will you marry me?”.

The End

Continue Reading