CUPHEAD X DICE KING (Dicecup...

By DreamEaterArts

cuphead is older and when kettle finds out something about cuphead that he is not ok with. He instantly diso... More

CHAPTER 0 IDEAS
chapter 1 I'm only a cup
chapter 2 why are you so kind
chapter 3 dear mugman
chapter 4 the dance of death 1
chapter 5 ALL BETS ARE OFF
chapter 6 I kill for your love even tho you don't ask me to.
help dicecup
OMG THANK YOU FOR 8.58K!
Small update
discontinued

A/N

1.5K 15 12
By DreamEaterArts

Due to alot of lost time im hoping to published the next chapter by valentines or after. Im really sorry i havent come back. Ive had art block writers block and working to pay bills and learning to animate still. But i asure you i will be back soon. Maybe even make another book. I was thinking devilmug. Or ghostblossom. ANYWAY ILL SEE YA LATER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 80 4
Enemies. That's what they are, aren't they? Perhaps they were lovers in another life, perhaps they'll be lovers in this one. Read more to find out.
10.9K 164 25
Cover art by: Creantzy So most of you really missed my old varigo story on my old account so I will finish it here. Read part 1 first Thank you. I do...
370K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...