Anastasia

By Canadian_author_13

Fourth story in the 'Mrs. And Mr. Mafia' series. I do suggest reading the other stories in the series before... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Epilouge

Twenty Eight

14.9K 487 99
By Canadian_author_13

Anastasia's POV

One Month Later

I woke up and winced, my stomach felt sore. I sat up and groaned, squeezing my eyes shut.

I sat still for a few moments until I felt it climbing my throat. I quickly got out of bed and raced to the bathroom.

I slammed the door shut behind me and dropped to my knees in front of the toilet.

I threw up into the toilet, gripping my stomach as tears flowed freely down my cheeks.

My bathroom door burst open and my parents rushed over to me. I sat back away from the toilet and my mom hugged me.

"Oh Ana."
She muttered, stroking my hair and I sobbed into her chest. I was getting worse.

I was so sick, and tired, it was finally taking its toll on my body. I had lost weight, my skin was pale, my face was hollow and I always felt in pain.

"Whats wrong with me?"
I sobbed and my mom stroked my back.
"It's because you're stressed and you haven't been eating. I've told you to eat, honey."
She replied and I looked over at my dad.

He hugged me tightly and I continued to sob.
"Ana! I think I know where Lincoln is!"
John shouted, bursting into my room and I removed myself from my parents grip.

I raced out of the bathroom and John looked at me, his eyes wide. My dad gave me a house coat and I wrapped it around myself.

"Where, John?"
I whispered and we walked over to the couches. Every place we had listed that Lincoln owned we had searched, and they were all empty.

Lincoln wasn't there.

"Since you've been sick in bed Enid and I worked with that spy. He kept giving us loose ends and your cousin, being sucpicous of everyone, realized something was wrong with him.

She realized that he was directing us away from a certain place that he thought we wouldn't notice on our list. Lincoln's father owned a summer cottage, where he often took people to be tortured.

When we suggested this spot, the spy continued to try lead us away so last night Enid followed him around until she was able to get proof he was working for Junior.

Now we know where Lincoln is, after spending the rest of the night, torturing the guy for answers. He is at the summer home, but we had to see what type of defences and if Junior was staying somewhere else with an escape plan."
John explained and I stared up at him.

"We're making a plan and getting everyone ready. We're getting him back. We should be back by tonight."
He told me and I hugged him, tears rolling down my cheeks.

They were bringing Lincoln home. He would be home.

"Go. Bring him home."
I whispered and John nodded, racing out of the room.
"You need to start eating."
My mom told me and I nodded as she left the room.

Lincoln was finally coming home.

**

I stepped out of the shower and looked over my body in the mirror. I didn't have smooth curves anymore, I looked fragile and pointy.

Most of my clothes were loose on me now and my hair was the only volumous thing left on me.

I left the bathroom after wrapping a towel around myself and walked into the closet.

I pulled on a tanktop and some pj pants I could tie, so they fit around my slim waist.

I threw on a loose hoodie as my mom walked into my room with more food. Fruits, vegetables, foods with lots of protein and some with fat.

She gave me a vitamin then made me sit down with her and eat.
"The doctor thinks you should gain back the seven pounds you lost, and if you need to, not to workout until then. He only thinks you need to have meals like this for a month or two to gain the weight back."
She told me and I nodded as my dad walked into the room.

He sat down with us as I slowly ate. It was getting late, so Lincoln should be home soon.

They would bring Lincoln home soon. I knew he would be there. I could feel it.

I knew when Lincoln got back he wasn't going to be very happy with my appearence.

He'd try care for me, but that wasn't what was going to happen. I'd care for myself but I'd also care for him.

I'd care for him because he'll need me more than I'll need him.

"I think we should talk, about when Lincoln comes back."
My dad announced and I looked at him, nodding.

"When I was taken, and I came back, I put your mom through hell for a long time. I was rude, stubborn. I didn't want help because I didn't want to seem weak, but everyone knows I needed help."
He explained and my mom nodded.

"Since Lincoln is the boss, he might be worse. But you just need to hold your ground and stomp your foot down. You need to show him you're there to support him and care for him, even if he tries to push you away."
My mom said and I nodded.

"Even if you feel like you're going to cry, no matter what. If it seems hopeless, or difficult, no matter what. Hold your ground."
She added and I gave her a small smile.

"I will."
I muttered and they sighed, hugging me.
"Everything will be fine. Don't worry about it."
They whispered and I nodded, taking another small bite of food.

The bedroom door opened and we all looked over at Emmet.
"They're back."
He said and I jumped off of the couch.
"Anastasia!"
My parents called as I ran out of the bedroom.

I raced down the hallway and towards the stairs, where I could hear talking.

"Where is she?"
Lincoln asked and my heartbeat sped up as I got to the stairs. I looked down at everyone and I smiled.

Lincoln was scruffy looking, slightly leaning into a busted up John.
"Theres something you should know before you see her."
John muttered but Lincoln already looked up at me.

"Anastasia."
He whispered, his eyes wandering over me. I raced down the stairs and he pushed himself away from John.

I ran to him and he pulled me into his chest tightly, dropping to his knees. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist tightly.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as he held me and I pulled back to look up at him.

He had stubble growing on his face, bags underneath his eyes and dried blood everywhere. His hair was greasy and he had bruises and cuts all over his body.

"Ana."
He whispered looking down at me, his eyebrows knotted together with concern, and I gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine. I really am."
I told him and he shook his head, cupping my face.
"Look at you."
He whispered and I shook my head.

"I'm fine. I just lost a bit of weight. I'm going to gain it all back. You're the one we need to worry about."
I replied and he sighed.

He stood and pulled me up with him. He stood there for a few quiet moments, holding me tightly.

I could feel him lightly squeezing me, obviously realizing it was mostly bone he was feeling.

He pulled back and looked down at me, a hint of sadness in his eyes. I cupped his face then stepped away from him.

I led him upstairs and into our bedroom, my parents were gone. He walked into the bathroom and I followed him in.

"I'm going to have a shower, you go and eat that food."
He told me and I sighed. I hugged him again and he hugged me back. I let go of him and left the bathroom.

I sat down on the couch and began to eat my food again while the shower started.

**

I had finished all of my food and sat back, full. Lincoln had been in the bathroom for awhile now.

The bathroom door suddenly opened and Lincoln walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

His stubble was gone, and he looked clean.
"What took you so long?"
I asked him, glancing at the food tray I had the maids bring up for him.

"I had to wash a whole bunch of times, brush my teeth a whole lot of times, and shave."
He replied and I smiled.

He gave me a small smile then walked into the closet and changed quietly. I sat back on the couch and rubbed my stomach.

Lincoln walked out of the closet and sat down next to me.
"Heres your supper."
I muttered reaching for his tray. He pulled me back and I looked up at him.

He pressed our lips together and I smiled, leaning into him. My eyes closed and I held onto his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He held me tightly as he kissed me, before slightly pulling back.
"I missed you."
He whispered and I smiled up at him.
"I missed you."
I muttered and pecked his lips.

"Now eat some food."
I replied and he sighed, releasing my waist. We both sat back and he began to eat.

"How did you get like this? Why did they let you get like this?"
He asked, running his one hand over my small thigh.

"It's not anyones fault but my own. I was, really obsessed with finding you so I barely slept or ate. I was stressed so I lost a lot of weight fast. I was just sick for a bit. So I stayed in bed and still barely ate. My mom finally had the doctor look at me and he gave me some vitmains and meal plans. I'll gain the weight back soon."
I told him and he nodded.

He continued to eat and I yawned, resting on the couch.
"Do you want to talk about what happened while you were there?"
I asked him and he shook his head.
"Not right now."
He replied and I nodded.

"Is Junior dead?"
I asked quietly and he stopped eating.
"Yeah. He's dead. We don't have to worry about him anymore."
Lincoln replied, looking over at me.

I nodded and closed my eyes. Junior was dead. We didn't have to worry about him anymore, despite his young age.

I cleared my mind and sighed, I didn't want to think about that. He got what he deserved.

I got up and pecked Lincoln's cheek before walking into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then walked out of the bathroom and climbed into bed.

I glanced at the shirt of Lincoln's I still had in the bed and grabbed it. I got out of bed and he watched me carry the shirt and put it in the laundry basket.

I grabbed all of the lists and notes I had on my nightstand and threw them out.

I sighed and climbed back into bed and got comfy. I closed my eyes and waited for Lincoln to join me in bed.

After a bit he finally got up and went to the bathroom. I listened to the tap run for a bit then stop. I opened my eyes and watched him walk out of the bathroom.

He turned the bedroom lights off and walked over to the bed. He climbed in and sighed, pulling me closer to him.

"What happened between you and John while I was gone?"
He suddenly asked me and I raised an eyebrow.
"Nothing? Well, actaully we fought awhile ago because we thought we knew where you were but he wouldn't let me come and help look for you. He made me stay here."
I replied and he remained silent.

"What about the laughing and hugging?"
He asked and I sat up, slightly moving away from him.
"What are you talking about?"
I replied in the dark, staring down at his figure.

He sighed and grabbed my waist.
"These photographs Junior gave me from the spy. They were of you and John. One of the photos, you guys were hugging and you were only wearing a suit shirt I just...I don't know."
He explained and I frowned.

"Are you asking me if I cheated on you while you were gone?"
I asked and he sighed.
"No. I just want to know what was happening. I know you didn't cheat I just want to make sure he wasn't making a move on you."
He replied and I slightly nodded.

"I think the picture you're talking about was after the fight. He came home and told me they hadn't found you and we joked about how you'd probably beat his ass after the fight, and then I started crying so he hugged me."
I explained and Lincoln let out a small sigh of relief and pulled me back down.

He held me against his chest and I leaned into him.
"Whenever you want to talk, just tell me. Ok?"
I whispered and he nodded mutely. I closed my eyes and yawned, intwining our fingers.

He began to softly snore and I followed him to sleep quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.2K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
372K 18.2K 85
[Dark Mafia: fake Marriage] He dominated Russia with power that no one was able to acknowledge. His presence was felt at night and his power hovered...
129K 2.1K 26
Elena Marie Russo is the Italian mafia princess she was sent away from home by her father. She stayed at a boarding school most of her life, then on...
420K 8.3K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...