Tabula Rasa ~TW/TO~ Lahey

Autorstwa whosab

{Book One} After being daggered by her eldest brother Niklaus, Renee Mikaelson is finally awaken by her twi... Więcej

Tabula Rasa
Chapter 1: Welcome Home
Chapter 2: Jackass
Chapter 3: Saving Isaac
Chapter 4: Demise
Chapter 5: Recruits
Chapter 6: Training Day
Chapter 7: Lab Lizards
Chapter 8: Control
Chapter 9: Detention
Chapter 10: What is it with Beacon Hills and caring?
Chaper 11: I love you
Chapter 12: Anchor
Chapter 13: Matt Just Made it to the Top of my Kill List
Chapter 14: Shut up Stiles
Chapter 15: You have me
Chapter 16: Trust?
Chapter 17: The Walking Dead
Chapter 18: The Risk
BOOK TWO!!!!

Chapter 19: Alpha Pack

5.3K 110 1
Autorstwa whosab

It's been hours since arriving back to the depot after saving Jackson. We're still unsure of how he came back to life, but because he is no longer a threat, Derek and his pack and I decided to leave him with his happy ending. Now I'm just waiting for mine.

I stare at my phone alone in the cart, anxiously waiting for my brother to call me. But with each passing minute, my hope diminishes more and more. He said he would call before the night was over, and it's already one in the morning. I should give up and come to terms that he's never going to call, but I can't. I can't accept that he's never coming back.

A tear slips from my eye and I can't help the whimper that escapes. This isn't fair! I've done everything I've been asked of. I've helped Derek and his pack, I've helped Scott, and I've helped with the Kanima issue, along with the Argent's and Matt. What more can everyone want from me?

"Renee," a familiar voice whispers into my ear as they sit next to me. I don't have to look up to know it's Isaac. I could hear him rustling around in the other room for hours. He had never gone to sleep and it's probably because of me. He heard my conversation with Kol earlier today and was probably waiting with me on my happy ending or waiting for when he knew I'd need him.

"I'm sorry," I apologize while wiping at my eyes. "I didn't mean to disturb you."

"Hey," he coos placing his thumb under my chin and turning me to face him. I stare into his beautiful blue eyes, feeling a wave of comfort flow through me.

"I lost him again," I cry. Immediately, Isaac places my head into the crook of his neck and rubs at my back as he tries to soothe me with his words. But there isn't anything he can say to make any of this right. Yes, I am calmer with him here, but in the end, I'm always going to be sad. However, I will always be grateful for that closure our phone call gave me. Another thing our phone call gave me is answers on how to bring him back.

He had mentioned something about 'the other side' and maybe with that knowledge I can find a witch to help bring him back. My only issue is finding a witch that is willing to help an Original because not many witches appreciate vampires, especially Originals. That won't stop me from researching, though. I can't give up on my brother because I know he would never give up on me. I need him here with me so we can continue living our eternal life together.

"Isaac?" I mumble.

"Yes?"

"Can you stay with me?"

"Of course," he responds softly and places a kiss on top of my head. "Whatever you need."

I smile softly, happy to have someone like Isaac with me and knowing that my brother is watching over me from beyond.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Walking through the luminous woods with Peter, Derek, and Isaac, the sun shines brightly in our eyes as we follow behind Derek to their burnt down home. Now that Derek knows the Argent's won't be bothering him for some time, he had come to the conclusion that moving back into his childhood house was a glorious idea. I prefer the train depot over that dump, but it doesn't matter what I want. Besides, wherever Isaac goes, I go. I don't trust Peter, nor do I trust Derek, but this is Isaac's pack and I'm not going to leave him alone with them.

With a few more yards, the familiar Hale house comes into our line of vision. However, as we get closer to the front of the building, I find an addition to the house that was not there from my previous visit. Pausing at the front of the stairs, I stare confusingly at the front door with a painted symbol on it, similar to the one on Derek's back.

"You haven't told them everything yet, have you?" Peter sighs at Derek when he sees mine and Isaac's reaction to the sign.

I turn my head to glare at Derek, "What are talking about?" Is he implying that Derek has been withholding more information from us? I swear I'm going to have to beat everything out of him. He can't seem to inform anyone on anything, yet Peter knows something that we don't. And he tried to kill him!

"Why do you think Derek was in such a hurry to build his pack? So eager to strengthen his power and his number?" Peter impugns.

"Because of the Argents," I answer with finality. Or at least that's what he told us. And for his sake that better be the answer. I'm not in the mood for his lies right now. I'm already trying to contain myself from having any outbursts due to the emotional rollercoaster I am currently riding still from last night.

"No. When there's a new Alpha, people take notice." Peter isn't the one that should be telling me all of this. Derek should have done it when I first arrived. Not hold it off until the last minute or when the situation presents itself.

"People like who?" Isaac asks, then turns back towards the door. He gestures to the symbol as he walks up the porch stairs, "What is this? What does this mean?"

"It's their symbol. And it means they're coming," Derek finally speaks up for himself.

"Who?" I demand with squinted eyes as I stride over to him. I'm trying to hold my anger at bay, but I can feel it boiling over as I itch to feel his throat around my hands.

"Alphas," he answers calmly, but that is not the emotion that passes through me. My body radiates heat as his answer sends me over the edge and I let him know that by connected my fist with his nose. The amount of force in my punch causes an auditable cracking sound and him falling onto his back. He pinches his nose as his face contorts into pain and Peter gives a small smirk at the action, seeming to enjoy it just as much as I am.

"That's gonna leave a mark," Peter points out amusingly with crossed arms.

"That's for lying to me. Again," I seethe.

"So there's more than one?" Isaac asks, still trying to understand what all of this means.

Derek stands back up, blood dripping from his nostrils and past his chin, "A pack of them."

Of course, he would keep something like this from us. Niklaus could have easily been one of those Alphas, but Derek has to keep everything from me. I want to kill him so badly. The urge to rip out his heart intensifies by the second, but I know that I can't kill him. Not with an audience, anyway.

"An Alpha pack," Peter elucidates. "And they're not coming. They're already here."

Swinging my arm, I punch Derek again without hesitation. He has put me through so much, and this may be my sulky mood trying to cope with everything going on, but he deserves it. Niklaus is his own Alpha, and hearing about an Alpha pack can earn his unwanted attention. Who knows, maybe they even went to him to try and give him a spot in the pack. I need to know about information like this for my safety, yet Derek doesn't seem to care.

Does he not realize that Niklaus learning of this town could put his own life in jeopardy, too?

"Would you stop doing that?" He yells, standing up once again.

"Would you stop withholding information from me?" I retaliate.

He glares, "I'm telling you now."

I take a step closer to him, the urge to punch him again bubbling inside of me, "Because of Peter."

"Okay," Peter says, stepping between the two of us. "As entertaining as this is, it's not going to solve anything."

Just as I thought we would finally have a break from everything, all of this appears out of nowhere. And if the Alpha pack is already here, then why haven't they shown themselves? Are we really going to have to watch over our shoulders everywhere we go? I know I can hold them off, but what about Isaac? He is still relatively new to all of this and still has so much more to learn. I can't watch him every second of the day.

I sigh, turning away from the two Hale's and join Isaac at the top of the stairs to gain a closer look at the warning sent to Derek. I wish better for Isaac than being dragged into a fight he doesn't need to be apart of. But if he doesn't leave the pack, then neither do I.

I believe our new found relationship has just gotten a whole lot riskier.

———————————

BOOK ONE IS FINALLY COMPLETE OMFG. IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS AND TO WRITE BOOK TWO! THERE IS SO MUCH GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT BOOK THAT IM NOT EVEN EMOTIONALLY READY FOR IT.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS AS MUCH AS I DID AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW TO KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR MY NEXT BOOK!!!

Also, I'll be editing this book for grammar along the way. Don't be afraid to point errors out, just don't be rude about it. Much love!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

185K 4.4K 30
(Y/N) Mikaelson, the youngest original vampire and first ever Heretic, goes to Beacon Hills. She makes friends, joins a pack, and ends up risking her...
4.7K 167 18
Dakota Hale is the youngest member of the Hale family. Her life hasn't exactly been what you would call a dream, in fact it's the exact opposite. Los...
37.5K 1.1K 24
BOOK 1 The isolated mountain town of Beacon Hills holds a secret. Emma is used to life in the city under her strict FBI agent father. When he forces...
14.5K 453 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...