fem Goku Black x male saiyan...

By maniacsaiyan

You are Y/n Briefs the adopted son of Vegeta. You proved to be stronger than him at a young age. And because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Goki and Goku Black arrive
Chapter 3 the fight in the future
Chapter 4 Trunk's power unleashed
Chapter 5 true power
Chapter 6 aftermath
Chapter 8 a different kind of reunion
Chapter 9 the tournament begins
Chapter 10 universal fighting
Chapter 11 strong fighters clash and snipers shoot but love conquers all
Chapter 12 beginning of the end with destruction at hand
Chapter 13 raging heart
Will this story continue?
Chapter 14 a future
Chapter 15 Ultra perfection with some ultra indigo
Chapter 16 saving an alternate universe?
short chapter 17 how it all began.
chapter 18 revival of the destroyed gods.
chapter 19 the battle for the universes part 1
chapter 20 the battle for the universes part 2 double instinct's
chapter 21 the battle for the universes part 3 the end is near.
Chapter 22 the end is near all vs Xerkon
the end is here. true power
we are now on YouTube and omlet arcade

Chapter 7

16.4K 169 9
By maniacsaiyan

Y/n: I was training with Goki. We both wanted to be stronger. But in the middle of the fight. Goku appeared in front of us and took a punch in the nose landed by me.

Y/n: Oh. hi Goku!

Goku holding his nose: Hi guys. we're going to be in the preliminary tournament. And since you are a god of destruction candidate. Whis wants you with us. And he also told me to tell you that you could bring Goki if you wish. 

Y/n: You up for coming with Goki? 

Goki: Yes. I would not mind seeing our competition.

We met up with everyone and went to the sacred world of the kais. And I realized that this place is becoming a common place to go for us. The supreme kai teleport-ed us to Zeno's palace. There we met universe nine and the three warriors representing them. Then the grand priest teleport-ed us to the world of void. We watched the three fights. But then a man came down and challenged Goku to a fight.

Y/n: I don't think so. 

I jumped down to the arena.

Y/n: Goku already had his fight. So if you want to fight. Then you will have to face me. 

Zeno: Ohh! Y/n is going to fight! 

Zeno 2: Go Y/n! 

grand priest: It is decided, Toppo of universe eleven will face Y/n of universe seven. 

Toppo: So are you with that evil Son Goku?

Y/n confused: Goku, evil?

Y/n: You must have the wrong Goku. Our Goku is the nicest person I know.

Y/n in head: Maybe he met Black somehow?

Toppo: Enough of this. Let us fight.

I went super saiyan two and started fighting against Toppo.  He put me in a joint lock. But I was able to get out of it and put my shoulder back where it belonged.

Y/n: That won't work again. 

We continued fighting but then I decided to get serious. 

Y/n: Lets take it up a notch! *goes super saiyan blue surprising all the gods except for Champa and Berrus*. No, I need. Everything! *goes super saiyan indigo surprising the grand priest*.

I started charging up a final flash.

Grand priest: That is enough! 

I stopped charging my attack.  Toppo mentioned a warrior stronger than him named Jiren. The grand priest said that in forty earth hours the tournament will begin.  We went home to prepare for the tournament. 

I decided to rest in bed. Goki laid down on top of me with her head on my chest.

Goki: This could be it for us. 

Y/n: Yeah. 

Goki: No, I don't believe we will lose. with twelve of us in there. We will win. And we have you. You'll beat them all Y/n. 

She moved so her face was over mine. Our lips met and we kissed. And for that moment I had no worries in the world.         

A/n: Okay quick note, I changed the number of participants in the tournament of power to fit with the story. Do not worry though. I will blend it in well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 9K 69
(Y/N) (L/N) is a young saiyan that loves to fight. While fighting for the safety of planet earth, he got sucked into a portal, sending him into a dif...
58.3K 1.2K 29
Y/n also known as Goku or Kakarot's younger brother who was born 1 year late and survive at destruction of the Planet Vegeta but due to the wormhole...
86.6K 1.7K 27
so in this story you and trunks are from the future. you are gohan's little sister you achieve being a super saiyan girl but that doesn't mean you ca...
10.4K 214 11
Y/n is just your average human boy, only being 5 years old. Oh, did I say average? I meant anything but. He is the first student of Son Goku, who cam...