The birth of the Blue Phoenix...

Av Fhanth

I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful b... Mer

Foreword
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Once upon a time
Chapter 2: A hard lesson
Chapter 3: The stranger
Chapter 4: Roleplay
Chapter 5: The importance of a safeword
Chapter 6: Punishments
Chapter 7: Merry Christmas
Chapter 8: The last lesson
Chapter 9: A hellish New Year's Eve
Chapter 10: Grand opening
Chapter 11: Pep talk
Chapter 12: Settling in
Chapter 13: Memories in pastel
Chapter 14: A night at the club
Chapter 15: Internal conflict
Chapter 16: Loss of innocence
Chapter 17: Daddy said
Chapter 18: Would you be my Daddy?
Chapter 19: Don't lie to Daddy
Chapter 20: A birthday surprise
Chapter 21: Happy birthday, Daddy
Chapter 22: Discovering a lifestyle
Chapter 23: A safe environment
Chapter 24: An interesting show
Chapter 25: The purpose of kneeling
Chapter 26: Naughty training
Chapter 27: Something painful
Chapter 28: To fly again
Chapter 29: Unsuccessful therapy
Chapter 30: Life at the club
Chapter 31: Creepy stalker
Chapter 32: A different kind of threesome
Chapter 33: Oblivious
Chapter 34: Dark premonitions
Chapter 35: What the new Zach wants
Chapter 36: Temptation
Chapter 37: Broken
Chapter 38: His name was Oliver
Chapter 39: Victory
Chapter 40: A perfect contract
Chapter 41: Friends and family
Chapter 42: Stretching limits
Chapter 43: Kinky corny love
Chapter 44: Messing around
Chapter 45: Punishment
Chapter 46: Lesson learned
Chapter 48: A proud Daddy
Chapter 49: Paying attention
Chapter 50: Dealing with guilt
Chapter 51: Comforting Daddy
Chapter 52: Where is my Baby?
Chapter 53: Pain and anger
Chapter 54: Slippery slope
Chapter 55: Healing
Chapter 56: The story of a tattoo
Chapter 57: Fighting step-backs
Chapter 58: Flying higher
Chapter 59: The other Master Dom
Chapter 60: One Sub for two Master Doms
Bonus Chapter: Cheering up Ethan
Epilogue

Chapter 47: Kinky fluffy love

25.1K 1K 546
Av Fhanth

Zach, Thu Apr 18th 2013

Being used by two Sex Gods at the same time is just the best. Of course, one of them is my Daddy, who is currently pounding hard in my backside. The other one is Jason, the man who introduced me to this lifestyle in a way. They have blindfolded me but I know it's his cock that is roughly going in and out of my mouth, never past my gag reflex, since I can't feel the metal of Daddy's piercing on it.

It was hard to convince Daddy to agree to this threesome but it's so worth it in the end! Still, I thought I would explode with his constant teasing these past few days. That man is so hot that not coming when he was giving me those hot private shows, masturbating like a porn star in front of me, was extremely hard. As hard as I have constantly been, I could say.

I did explode in a way since I woke up with a sticky mess on my stomach yesterday morning. Daddy was super understanding though, and just licked it without punishing me. I was a bit embarrassed, however, because this had never happened to me before.

In any case, I'm glad he finally agreed yesterday while we were spying on all the cameras of the playrooms. It's a bit unethical since they are there for security reasons and not to satisfy our voyeuristic kinks, but neither Daddy nor I care. I know he likes to watch them while I'm under the desk blowing him for instance. He tried to get some action then, but he needed to learn I was serious when I said no sex before the threesome.

I like to think I'm educating him as much as he is training me. I don't mind following his orders, most of the time, learn his preferences and act upon them in the playroom, or comply with his schedule for a healthy lifestyle. In exchange for all of this though, I want to indulge in my kinks regularly. If I am to go to the gym three times a week, I better get one threesome per week as well!

Tanner's punishment – I'm still shivering at the mere thought of it – made me realize I was trying to get what I wanted the wrong way, so I devised a new one. I could be a good boy and still be on sex strike, as I proved these past few days. Even if he pretended to be perfectly okay during the whole thing, I could tell it was taking its toll on Daddy. He grew a bit more tired, a bit more tense, and I'll need to help him with that in the next days.

He'll probably relieve a lot of his stress by taking me roughly; being used by two Doms is exactly what I wanted, so you won't hear me complain in any way. They're reaching their second orgasm together – third if you count the blowjob on the couch – while I am beginning to reach that state where nothing else matters, apart from being used. I swallow half of Jason's release and keep the rest in my mouth for now, in case Daddy wants to taste it in a kiss.

I can't help but whimper when he gets out of my ass, leaving me so empty. As I thought, his tongue invades my mouth soon after, and I share Jason's cum with him. Sadly, the other Dom isn't already pounding hard in my ass. Instead of that, he inserts a big plug in there, larger than Daddy's shaft and plays with it.

"Please, Daddy!" I beg between moans.

"We are going to play differently now, Baby," he purrs as he begins to pull the chains holding me.

I had been suspended at exactly the right height with my hands tied behind my back. Daddy just loves to play with the chains hanging from the ceiling and I've gotten pretty used to it by now.

When he frees me, I almost collapse on the ground, those first rounds having changed my legs into jelly, but Daddy grabs me before I fall, and he carries me on the bed.

"Stick your ass up, Pretty Boy!" Jason orders and I do just that, on all fours, my head resting on the mattress, my hands still restrained behind my back.

He plays a bit more with the large plug he had put there before he removes it and inserts one even bigger. It looks like they are preparing me to take something very large down there... like two Sex Gods' cocks at the same time? Am I about to experience my first double penetration? I'm a bit nervous since I've never done something of the like before, but very excited by the idea. Besides, I know Daddy will take good care of me.

While the monstrous toy stretches my ring of muscles to its maximum, Jason plays with my balls and my nipples, which reminds me I have not come once yet and that I'm insanely hard. I begin to beg when he strokes me. I know I'm not at risk of coming unexpectedly since they put a cock ring at the base of my shaft earlier, but getting my first orgasm of the night seems like a pretty good idea right now.

"No, no, no, Baby!" Daddy replies joyfully. "You coaxed me into having a threesome, but we never said anything about you getting your release!"

Ugh! Is he going to make me go through the whole thing without letting me come? It looks like I will have more education to do! Whatever, I know that if it becomes too much, I will just safeword out of it.

"Let's see how much you can take, Pretty Boy!" Jason smirks. "I think he is ready, Aiden."

"Perfect, come impale yourself on my dick, Baby!" Daddy orders, as I feel the extra-large plug in my ass being removed.

When I look up, I see Daddy is seated on the edge of the bed, and I hurry up to crawl on his lap, barely taking any time before I lower myself on his monster. Stretched as I am, it doesn't hurt in the slightest. As soon as I am comfortably seated, Daddy ravishes my mouth into a deep and passionate kiss. I would rather have him move inside me, but he keeps still.

That is until I feel another pair of hands on my hips and something else probes at my entrance. Jason has positioned himself behind me, between Daddy's parted legs, and he's slowly entering me, making me feel full like I've never felt before. When he forces Daddy's python to push more against my prostate, I begin to see stars and moan deeply inside our kiss.

"Feels good, Baby, huh?" Daddy asks.

"Yes, Daddy!" I pant. "Please move!"

Daddy grabs my buttocks and begins to give small thrusts that Jason mimics. Oh my fuck! I don't know which of them hits my sweet bundle of nerve like this, but the pleasure has rarely been as intense as it is right now. I'm soon begging for more speed, more strength, and my release, not controlling what comes out of my mouth anymore.

Until I begin to feel the familiar sensation of floating out of my body. I welcome it and soon there are no more worries. No more frustration at being edged. Just waves of bliss hitting me, making me want more and more. I'm barely aware of the two Doms' grunts. They may have come once or twice already, I wouldn't know. I have lost track of time, flying so high, so high!

So high I hit the sun, or it feels that way when scorching heat suddenly courses through me as if my blood had been replaced by a lava flow. It's everywhere but the epicenter is located on my cock from where the fire seems to be erupting out of my body. Every nerve is stimulated by this blissful heat, with electrified waves heightening this sensation more and more. Endless pleasure hits me, making it impossible to focus on any other sense.

Then as suddenly as this fire and light came, it goes out, leaving me tired and empty, like a worn-out doll. I pass out and wake up to Daddy massaging my back, making me feel so good that I doze off again. I open my eyes again when he carries me back home and a last time deep in the night, cuddled against his perfect chest.

* * *

To say I was not properly walking the next day would be an understatement. I was fucking handicapped! I spent the longest time in a warm bath, then worked all afternoon long. I couldn't even go to the club that night so I painted while Daddy was away. I didn't complain that Daddy decided my ass needed rest and only played with my mouth on Saturday night.

On Sunday afternoon though, the soreness has come down to a very manageable level, and I want nothing more than to feel filled with Daddy's monster again. I remember vividly how it led to one hell of a punishment last time, so I decide for a smarter approach this time. Since tomorrow is Daddy's day off, I'm doing all the online classes I'm supposed to do that day today, that way, the both of us will be free. When I've finished with them, I take the time to prepare myself and head toward Daddy's office.

"I think there is something wrong with my butt," I tell him with a worried face. "Could you have a look?"

"Really?" he replies. "Show me, Baby!"

It's funny to see his anxious face, he should know me well enough to realize there is nothing wrong with me, other the fact that I'm horny like a virgin teenager in high school. I bend over his desk, lower my pants and underwear, being sure to stick my ass up so that he gets the best view possible.

"I don't see anything... Oh, you naughty, naughty boy," he exclaims, probably catching sight of the vibrating egg I shoved there after my shower. "Can I have the remote to control this?" he purrs.

"I'll give it to you, and you can play as long as you want, Daddy," I reply. "I just want you to breed me first."

"Are you going to be a very good boy if I agree?" he whispers with his sexy husky voice.

"Yes, Daddy!" I pant.

"You're going to make Daddy proud in front of all his friends?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

His dirty talking is going to be the death of me!

"You have five seconds to undress completely, Baby!" he commands.

He doesn't have to tell it to me twice, even if anyone could enter his office. They have already seen me almost naked in any case. Once my clothes are out of the way, I bend over the desk again. He pushes my head against the table with one hand while his other ties mine at the small of my back with handcuffs. Then he removes the vibrator in my butt, lowers his zipper and slams inside me just after putting a bit of lube on his monster.

"You feel... so good... Daddy!"

"Quiet, Baby," he groans.

He begins to thrust in and out roughly, breathing heavily, while I barely contain my moans, letting small whimpers out each time he brushes against my sweet spot. The fact I was a bit sore doesn't prevent me from enjoying this, far from it. At some point, Daddy gets out and flips me, to lay me down on his desk, before fucking me again, my legs on his shoulders.

"Hey Aiden! You will never guess what..."

Oh, looks like we have some company. As usual, Ethan barged in without bothering to knock first.

"Can't you go to your playroom?" he asks sternly.

"You should learn to knock on my door," Daddy grunts, not even slowing his pace. Not that I mind in the slightest. "You're welcome to enjoy the show," he continues, "but if you don't want to, I suggest you get the hell out of here!"

"Sorry about this, Baby," he tells me gently after I hear the door slam.

He ravishes my mouth into the sweetest kiss and it doesn't take long before his shoves send me on edge.

"Please, Daddy!" I beg.

"Come with me, Baby!" he commands, and as I explode on my chest, I feel him come in my ass.

He takes his time to lick my chest and lap at my butthole, tasting both our releases before he puts the vibrator back inside my ass.

"Remember your promise, Baby!" he whispers before he tucks me back in my pants.

He doesn't bother to put my tee-shirt back and I spend the dinner kneeling at his side bare-chested, Daddy feeding me while he activates the egg from time to time. After that, he spends the evening edging me in front of the shows then in his playroom before finally letting me come at the end of the night with a blissful orgasm.

* * *

"When are we going to do a public scene, Daddy?" I ask the next morning while we are having breakfast.

Naked, because why bother with clothes?

"Not quite yet Baby," he replies, pecking my forehead. "I want to be sure you are fully comfortable with suspension play before we do one. You've made a lot of progress recently, but I want you to be perfectly at ease."

"Oh, does Daddy want to show off?" I ask smugly.

"Of course he does!" he answers, pulling me into a hot kiss that definitely awakens my lizard... his monster as well. "Hold that thought for later, Baby," he adds, "or we will never leave the loft."

"What's wrong with spending the day here?" I ask seductively, rubbing my erection against his thigh.

"Nothing, Baby!" he purrs. "But I've made a few plans for the both of us!"

"Can we just have a quickie then?" I whine.

Daddy kindly agrees with this and after a steamy hot shower, we are off to the Subway. He refuses to tell me where we are headed but my hopes get up when I see us take the D train toward Coney Island. There's nothing interesting along the way so I hope we will get all the way down! I have wanted to go to this beach which has an amusement park forever, but of course, Thomas didn't let me. My eagerness grows as we stay on the train, seating together and holding hands until we eventually reach the last stop.

"I'm so excited, Daddy! I've never been here before!!!" I shriek as we walk to the seaside, jumping like a kangaroo.

"And if you stop screaming in my ears, we will spend the whole day here, Baby," he replies. "As a date..." he adds, scratching the back of his head with his right hand.

I know he always does this when he feels awkward about something, so I reassure him by giving him a light peck on the lips.

"A date sounds perfect, Daddy," I whisper before he takes my breath away with a passionate kiss.

The day passes in a blur. I quickly lose count of how many rides we take in the amusement park. Daddy pretends not to be afraid but I can tell he was shitting his pants on several of them! Then he obliterates me at the shooting games – good thing I refrained from betting sexual favors with him – winning a huge fluffy bear for me. Because that's what Daddies do on a date, obviously. We stroll along the beachside eating hot dogs for our lunch-slash-early-dinner.

After this, we just seat on the beach to relax for a while. I'm snuggled against Daddy, my back against his chest, between his powerful legs. While we look at the waves, he absent-mindedly runs a hand in my hair. The sound of the ocean is deeply soothing, and I just revel in the feeling of happiness. Everything is so right with this gorgeous man, and I'm glad that our relationship isn't just about kinky sex – even if it's, of course, its first component – but some moments like this as well.

The sun set a while ago when we finally get up and go back to the subway, Daddy carrying Bennet, since it's going to be the big white fluffy bear's name. We don't talk much on the train back home, but the way we squeeze or caress each other's hand conveys more than words.

When we arrive in the loft, Bennet takes his rightful place in one of the armchairs while we cuddle in the couch with pints of ice cream to watch a romantic comedy. I'm not sure Daddy used to do any of this before, and I'm more than happy that he shares these moments with me.

This doesn't prevent me from being as horny as fuck when the movie is over, quite the opposite. I take a quick shower after prepping with my enema before joining Daddy in our room, naked. He has begun the work for a playroom in the loft, but it won't be completed for a few more weeks, so in the meantime, we have to go to the club for the intense scenes.

"Please fuck me, Daddy," I say, kneeling in front of the bed.

"Stand up, Baby and look at me!" he replies. "Tonight I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to you," he adds, making me melt.

He takes advantage of my agape mouth to pull me into a deep kiss before he gently lays me down on the bed, showering my whole body with kisses.

"You don't need permission to come, tonight," he purrs before taking my very hard shaft into his mouth, making me scream with pleasure.

Since my hands are untied, for once, I run them in his hair, massaging his scalp. I wouldn't dream of pushing his head to make him go at my pace, but caressing his cheeks while he blows me, his eyes locked with mine, is very nice. It doesn't take me long to spill my juices in his mouth, with deep moans.

"Delicious!" he comments before lifting my legs on his shoulders to lick at my butthole.

He takes the longest time rimming me, making me painfully hard once again, then he goes back up to kiss me while his fingers stretch my back entrance. Again, since my hands are free, I can enjoy touching his muscular back, pulling his hair, scratching his shoulders.

"I love you, Daddy!" I almost scream when he enters me, immediately hitting my prostate.

"I love you too, Baby," he replies, gently thrusting in and out. "More than you can imagine."

He said he would make love to me and this definitely feels like it. Although I usually prefer his roughness, all his gentle and sweet gestures, his pecks, his corny words that make my heart melt are extremely nice too. This is just pure heaven, I think to myself when one of his hands wraps itself around my dick and begins to stroke it at the same pace as his pushes inside me.

He ravishes my mouth when I explode all over my chest, moaning my pleasure through our kiss, our tongues swirling around each other. My high-pitched cries are echoed by his deep grunts and strong thrusts that make me think he has reached his climax, too.

"Hold your legs for me, Baby," he says when we have caught our breath.

Instead of going down to lap his cum out of my hole like he usually does, he scoops it with one finger, alternating between his lips and mine.

"Thank you, Baby!" he tells me when he is done.

"Thanks for today, Daddy!" I reply. "It was just perfect!"

"You're welcome, Baby. I love you," he answers, pecking my lips between each word.

"I love you too, Daddy!"

The night ends with another round of sweet love-making, a fitting conclusion to this perfect romantic day.

Published on February 12th 2018

Valentine's Day is on Wednesday but this is a nice chapter for it ^^. Those two are just too cute together. Next chapter is all about their first public scene, see you on Thursday for this!

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

338K 10.6K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...
856K 25.1K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ - π…π’π«πž π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ----- πƒπ˜π‹π€π π‡π€π‘π‘πˆπ’ I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
468K 17.8K 81
"Moving his hips to the music, dancing against his best friend Elliot actually shocked himself. He was normally kind of shy, awkward and nerdy but th...