IT's why I am recording. -COM...

By 600000helena

They say that every 27 years, In Derry, A great evil comes to life and eat children... but no one cares until... More

IT's back.
Recordings of the past.
Mike Hanlon.
Her Fear.
Long time no see.
Let's get to buisness.
The Museum Of The Lucky 8.
Hangouts!
Hangouts! (part 2)
Dead Lights.
The Lucky 8/Losers Club.
IT.
The Well House.
The Well House. (part 2)
Rewind.
Truth To Be Told.
You'll Die If You'll Try.
"He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts!"
In 27 years from now....
We're the losers, We're the champions.
Lucky 8, We're all here now.
Last Time.

Welcome Back.

1.7K 31 2
By 600000helena

Eve POV:

"That will be 30$, Ma'am" The driver said, I nodded and started to take out the money but I slowly stopped and started at the town square.

"What's wrong?" The driver asked, I looked back at him.

"N-Nothing" I mumbled out as he turned to look at me.

"Listen Ma'am, It's not my place to judge you or tell you things but I feel you're here for something not really good. Now I just want you to know that whatever it is, I want you to be careful, ok?" He said, I looked down and the back at him before I nodded and paid, giving him a big tip before I got out.

I watched as the taxi left before I looked around.

The town didn't change... Not one single bit...

"So you're thinking you're smart, Aren't you?" I turned to see three girls bulling one small girl with huge glasses.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" I called at them and they ran off, I walked towards the girl, she sat up and panted heavily.

"Are you alright?" I asked, she held her leg.

"My ankle." She said, I removed her shoe and looked at it, it was a little bit swollen.

"I think you twisted that a little bit, c'mon, I'll take you to the pharmacy." I told her.

"How do you know the way? You're not from here." She said, I turned my head and looked at her with shock.

"I know everyone in the town..." She explained shyly, I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Nothing, it's just that... You're reminding me someone that I used to know." I smiled at her as I saw her as Evelyn Cassdim for a second.

We reached the pharmacy and I sat the girl down, Who I learned her name was Tora.

"Stay here, I'll go and talk to the pharmacist." I told her, she nodded and I went to the counter.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry, I need a help here, I got a girl here who's-"

"Shut up, Idiot, I'm working!" I stopped as I recognized the voice.

"Greta?" I called in surprise, she looked at me and smirked after a few moments.

"Well, what do we have here? Evelyn Cassdim, The Nosey Bug." She said.

"It's Eve now..." I hissed at her.

"Aww, somebody finally made you realize that your name is stupid? That's good." I sighed.

"I'm not here to fight, I'm here to help someone, there's a girl here who needs an ankle bandage." I told her. She stared at me for two seconds and smiled.

"Fine then, That'll be 90$." She told me, I dug in my pocket and got the credit card but she stopped me.

"In cash." She said evilly, I did my best not to kill her right now and slowly turned away.

I don't have cash right now, I gave all I had to the driver.

Well, if she won't give me, I'll take it.

I know it's not right to steal but she took so much money away from me back then that I deserve it!

I started to go through the shelves and grab stuff, as I was about to walk back to the girl, I tackled someone and tripped, I looked at him and he looked at me with a shock face when he realized what I was up to.

I shushed him and he nodded, he got up and helped me to grab the stuff, I took the girl, gave one final glare to Greta and left.

(Heya guys! How was that? I hope you like it, Please leave a comment and tell me what do you think, Love ya!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780 21 11
After recent cases of disappearing local kids in the town of Derry, Maine, a group of kids called "The Losers' Club" enter scary encounters of a shap...
20.9K 601 35
27 years of slumber is a long time. The Losers Club think they defeated Pennywise after the clown has put them through a grinder of fear and horror...
2K 42 15
It's been 27 years since Charlie has been to Derry, 27 years since she's seen the Losers, 27 years since she has seen the clown. But she has always b...
64K 1.8K 28
Y/N has been in Derry for a while now, her friends the Losers Club look for her lost sister. Pennywise has took her. But somethings happen differentl...