Dracula x reader (hotel trans...

By Hypnogirl23

You are Mavis' childhood friend and you decode to move into her dad's hotel. You have yet to zing,so what hap... More

Befriending Dracula
A/N

Moving In

5.1K 104 45
By Hypnogirl23

(your outfit)

Your POV                                                                                                                                                                                     I was finally allowed to move away!! Hi i am (Y/N). I am 121 years old and i have yet to zing. Today i move in to my bestie's dad's hotel! I looked outside and saw the van to tack me there. After hugging my mom goodbye, i flew into the car and we were off. One of the reasons i was going was because Mavis married a human and now had a child and i wanted to meet said people. As the car/van /bus pulled in front of the hotel i got excited. I turned into a bat and flew into the building. I looked around in awe. I saw Mavis and flew to her. " Mavis!" I said i turned back to my normal form." Het (Y/N)!" She said, hugging me. I looked around again. "Wow, this is so cool i can't believe i am here!!" I said. Just then a red head walked up to Mavis with a bat the had curly red hair." Hon you ok?" The red head said. "Yeah Johnny, oh! Meet my childhood friend, (Y/N)!" She said. I waved. I was walking around with Mavis, when i bumped into someone. I landed on my butt. I groaned and looked at the person that i bumped into. I felt a spark. Thing is it was Mavis' dad. I blushed and turned into a bat then flew to my room. I started ranting to myself about how i zinged with my BEST FRIEND'S dad. I groaned and lay on the ceiling. There was a  small knock on my door. "Come in." i said. Denis and Winnie came in. "Auntie (Y/N)? Are you alright?" Denis asked. I came down and sighed. " I don't know." I explained my situation to them. " Woah, you actually zinged with papa drac?" Denis asked. I nodded. "Well my advice would be to act like it never happened. See how he reacts as if you never zinged!" Winnie said. I smiled and hugged them. "you two are awesome.." i said. We then walked out together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...