She's so mean

By __MissMadHatter__

"God I'm so mean" Kat, the self proclaimed mean girl of her town. She's the girl that everyone knows and talk... More

1. Band of burnouts
2. Gym class
3. Invitation (+flashback)
4. Party time
5. Cinnamon hots and vodka shots
6. Hangover
7. Passing notes
8. Shifty eyes
9. Takeouts
10. Public displays of Obnoxious
11. Food fights and scornful senoritร s
12. Life sized Barbie Doll
13. Overheard
14. Ferris wheels and Funnel cakes
15. Regrets
16. Hershey kiss
17. Minor adjustments
18. Sketchy invite
19. Watch your drink
20. Did you hear her?
21. Bitch pass
22. This seat taken?
23. Prom

21. Bitch pass

2 0 0
By __MissMadHatter__

Kat

I didn't mean to upset her, but she needed to hear it.

"I'm going after her," Jade stated before leaving the room.

Beverly tried to leave as well but I stuck out my arm in her way.

"Hold on a second there. I'm not sure if all that hair bleach has finally seeped into your brain or what but your little bet had your friend almost commit a serious crime," I said angrily.

Beverly looked at me with a bored expression.

"Oh cry me a river. You stepped in didn't you? Yeah so nothing happened. No crime, not problem, so fuck off," she dismissed, pushing past me.

"You invited Nate and I here for a reason, mind telling me at least?" I shouted after her.

She turned around.

"Well I invited you and let your friend invite those guys she's always with so she'd have people to take her home and watch her after the deed was done. I don't want her hungover and passed out on my living room floor."

"You're a shitty person you know that?" I asked.

"But I value your opinion so much," she pouted sarcastically before grinning.

I shook my head and went downstairs. I have to find Quinn.

She tried to trip me as I passed her but I stepped over her slightly outstretched foot.

"What's your deal Beverly?" I asked, not waiting for an answer as I pulled ahead.

Nate

Quinn found me standing with Felix and Matthew next to a chocolate fountain with an untouched solo cup of what I suspected to be punch that was handed to me earlier but I didn't entirely trust to not be mixed with alcohol.

Quinn was followed by one of Kat's friends, Jane I think her name is.

She sat Quinn down on the couch near us, giving her an opened bottle of water at the table.

She approached us, worry clear across her face.

"Hey Nate, you need to get Quinn home, she's had a rough night and I think it's time for her to go home," she said, pushing her red-black hair out of her eyes.

"Uhhh yeah sure sure," I replied, pulling my keys.

Felix looked around for a moment.

"Has anyone seen Calvin?" He questioned.

Kat's friend looked around before catching him sitting with another one of Kat's friends, and the two of them seemed to really be hitting it off.

"Baby! Calvin's gotta go and so do we! Give him your goodbye and find everyone else!" She shouted.

The girl shot a glance over to us and gave an understanding nod, saying a short goodbye to Calvin and giving him and hug and a kiss on the cheek before getting up and walking off.

Calvin stood there for a second in complete surprise before running over in excitement.

I grinned at him. What? His happiness is contagious.

The smiles were short lived though as a shout interrupts everything.

Suddenly the blasting music and collective chatting and drunken singing and dancing in this particular room is put to a dead halt, while everyone outside that room in the rest of the house and the backyard parties on.

"You can't just come in here, wreck shit and leave Kat Channing!" The same voice screamed again.

There in the middle of the room, Kat and Beverly, both clearly angered out of their minds, stood menacingly.

Everyone stared in silence, awaiting Kat's response.

"Uh, you invited me, your ex almost raped a girl because of a bet you and him made, I wouldn't exactly call that wrecking shit, and I'll leave if I fucking want to!" Kat shouted in response, clenching and unclenching her fists in response.

"That bet had nothing do to with you and you know it!" Beverly yelled.

"Actually when me not doing something results in someone getting hurt, it becomes my business!" Kat yelled.

"Do you think you're somehow entitled to a bitch pass?" Kat shouted back.

"I could ask you the same question but I guess you don't know how to conduct yourself since your mom left you," she said smartly, smirking.

Bad move.

I saw red-black hair girl cover her mouth in shock.

"Wow. We're doing cheap shots now?" Kat asked rhetorically.

Kat crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"I give you a chance to walk away Beverly. Prove you're better than this shit. Walk away now while you still have your dignity," Kat replied.

Beverly didn't even consider it and refused to budge, before running at Kat full force ready to punch her.

Kat moved out of the way and let her stumble and fall.

She fell and crashed into a chair.

She touched her nose and sure enough there was a small amount of blood.

"You bitch!" She screamed, running at Kat again.

Without hesitation Kat punched her I could hear Kat's knuckles crack.

I cringed.

Kat looked at the dazed Beverly on the floor and stepped over her.

"Don't fuck with me," She spat before walking over to us.

She passed the red-black hair girl her keys.

"Jade, You take the girls home safe, I'm gonna ride with Nate home," She said.

Jade nodded and gave Kat a tight hug.

Kat hugged her back.

I took this opportunity to get Quinn up off the couch, who had fallen asleep despite the madness.

It took some help, mostly from Ryan Bowie, to carry Quinn to the car who ended up waking up by the time I had started the car anyway.

"W-what happened?" She asked.

Kat reached from the front passenger seat and rubbed Quinn's shoulder.

"Ssshhh, you're safe now and you've been through a lot. Just relax," she whispered.

Quinn, clearly sleepy, leans next to Matthew and closes her eyes.

Kat

"Kat, let me just say I'm sorry for not trusting you earlier," Nate apologized  , after dropping Calvin, Matthew and Felix home.

"Nah it's not your fault," I replied.

"No, no it is. You've never lied to me and you've never had a reason to. You risked our friendship because you were worried about Quinn. I'm sorry I didn't listen," he said, keeping his eyes on the road but I could tell wanted to look at me.

"I understand," I replied.

He stopped in front of Quinn's house.

I stepped out of the car and opened the back passenger seats.

"Quinn.., heyyyy," I whispered, nudging her softly.

"Hmmmmm," Quinn grumbled, opening her eyes.

"We're at your house, time to get you inside," I said, using my best soft tone.

I unbuckled her seatbelt and helped her out of the car.

"I owe you an apology too," Quinn muttered as we made our way to her front door.

"You heard that?" I asked, in slight surprise.

She nodded, "a little.., enough,"

I gave her a sympathizer face.

"It's really not that necessary, I've had enough apologies," I replied.

She sat on the steps in front of her house. She sighed.

"No, I hated you for no reason. I don't know why. It doesn't even seem like you try that hard and everyone loves you and everything goes your way, I was jealous I guess. I'm sorry," she sighed, putting her face in hands.

I sat down next to her.

"I get it, but it's over now. We don't have to be all sisterhood from now on or whatever, let's just not hate each other," I smiled.

She returned my smile and gave me a hug before getting up and pulling a key out from a potted plant and unlocking her door.

Once I knew she was in safely I got up and into Nate's car.

"You and Quinn seem to be on good terms now," he observed.

I exhaled loudly, "looks like it."

"Come on," Nate smiled "let's get you home,"

A/N: yeah this chapter is definitely a bit longer but hey at least I don't insist on a cliffhanger every chapter. The end is near and the story slowly begins to wrap, I'd like to thank you for reading thus far. It's been a joy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 19.8K 49
#๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐€ ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ž. โBe my girlfriend, Cassie. And I'm not taking no for an answer.โž โI wasn't going to say no.โž โ€ข When your best...
9.1K 368 32
WARNING โš ๏ธ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
28.3K 912 20
(Editing) WARNING: A very clichรจ story. It's nearly the end of the summer holidays and school starts in a few weeks. Jasmine is a tomboy...
619K 14.4K 29
I'm Bella Brookes, your ordinary nerdy girl, who got bullied in school, who got called names, who cried all thanks to the bad boy. Until a day, when...