Dangerously In Love (MiChaeng)

By PengMi

Highest ranking: #3 in fanfiction as of 07/08/18. She ended up broken. Not sure if she's willing to let someo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
This is not an update.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
This is not an update.
Chapter 41
END.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Twicelights

Chapter 36

7.7K 297 310
By PengMi

After a while, Chaeng stopped quivering and unconsciously hugged Mina. She moved closer to her and burried her face on Mina's shoulder and put her left leg across Mina's leg (it's like she's hugging a huge pillow.)

Mina was taken aback, then she smiled. "Aigoo, you're like a baby." She whispered. She caressed Chaeng's hair and gently brushed it while she sings her a lullabye.

(Singing Starlight by Taeyon ballad ver.)
"You are my starlight, shine on my heart
When I’m with you, it feels like I’m dreaming all day
You are my starlight, I get so happy
Your love is like a gift."

Mina tapped Chaeng's shoulder lightly and hummed until she also fell asleep.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 36]

The next morning....

Mina woke up as the sun rays illuminate the room. They didn't changed position as they slept so they're still hugging each other, Chaeng still sleeping on her left arm.

She reached for the thermometer and checked Chaeng's temperature. "37.4 degrees celsius." She sighed in relief. "It's quite normal now." Then she brushed Chaeng's hair and stared at her face. She smiled as she pointed her forefinger on Chaeng's mole below the lower lip.

Then unconsciously, she smiled. How can you be so beautiful when sleeping? She thought as she caressed Chaeng's cheeks with her thumb.

Then suddenly, Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Mina staring at her and noticed that she's holding her cheek. "Good morning. Uhmm, what are you doing?"

Mina was surprised, she immediately pulled her hand away and looked at the ceiling to avoid eye contact. "Huh? Uhm...I was checking your temperature. Yeah, that's what I'm doing." She stuttered. "Good that your fever is not that high anymore. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better, thank you." Then Chaeng noticed their position, her arms are wrapped on Mina's tummy, her legs on top of Mina's legs, and she's lying on Mina's arms.

"So, you were hugging me last night. Aah that's why I felt warm." She said.

Mina was quite embarassed. "Huh?? N—no I didn't hug you. Why would I do that? Uhm.. I just lent you my body to use as a human pillow because you were quivering that's all." She reasoned out.

Chaeng chuckled.

"Yah! I'm telling the truth. It's not like I'm taking advantage of you or anything." Mina explained again.

She was about to get up but Chaeng stopped her. "Ara. Thank you for making me warm. But can we stay like this for 5 more minutes? I'm still sleepy."

"Huh? Uhm yeah of course."

Chaeng burried her face on Mina's shoulder again and hugged her tightly. "Can you sing the song you were singing last night?"

Mina was surprised. "You were still awake that time?"

"Well, I was half asleep when I heard you sing."

"Aaah. Aside from me singing, did you hear anything else that I said? I mean, not that I said anything, but did you hear anything else?" Mina asked. She's worried that Chaeng might've heard the things she said.

"Nothing else. By the way, the song, was that the same song you sang last time?" Chaeng asked and Mina nodded. "Aah that's why it sounds familiar. You really have a good voice. Please sing it again."

Then Mina sang it. After the chorus, she checked on Chaeng and finally, she's asleep. Her left arm is getting sore so she carefully pulled it away making sure Chaeng won't wake up, then inserted Pengmi in Chaeng's arms. She put a pillow in between Chaeng's legs and tucked the blanket.

She got up and stretched her arms. She massaged her left shoulder, pressing it hard. "Aigoo, I think there's no blood running through my left arm anymore." She chuckled. "But I'm glad you slept well."

She went to the bathroom, washed her face and brushed her teeth. After, she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

She cooked congee with chicken strips and egg. After cooking, she prepared the food and put it on a tray and brought it upstairs.

"Chaeyoung-a, wake up. You need to eat so you can take your medicine."

Chaeng woke up, stretched her arms and sat on the bed. "Did I sleep for too long?"

"Not really, just around 30 minutes. Just enough for me to cook breakfast." Mina held a soup bowl, mixing the congee to cool it down. Then she got a spoonful, blew it, then offered it to Chaeng. "Eat now while it's still warm."

Chaeng was surprised. "You don't need to feed me, I'll do it so you can eat as well."

"You're still sick Chaeyoung-a. Let me take care of you okay?"

"B—but.."

"Say aaaaaaahhh." Mina said with her mouth opened.

Chaeng was embarassed but she just obeyed her. "Aaah." Then she ate it.

Mina chuckled. "Good girl!"

"Yah! You treat me like a kid." Chaeng pouted, then after 3 seconds both of them laughed. Then, they were silent.

"Mina-ya, thank you."

"For what?" Mina replied as she fed her again with another spoonful of congee.

"For taking care of me. It's the first time that someone has taken care of me aside from my family."

Mina blushed. "Well, as you said before, we're a family now." She smiled. "From now on, I'll take care of you, just like how you're taking care of me."

Chaeng was taken aback. She's surprised that Mina recognizes her efforts. She was speechless for a moment.

"I'm not blind Chaeyoung-a. You've been taking care of me since we were strangers."

"You don't need to. It's not like I'm doing that expecting for something in return." Chaeng finally spoke.

"I'm not doing this to return the favor or just to show gratitude. I'm doing this because I want to." Mina replied.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes. Both of them are blushing.

Then...

Chaeng cleared her throat. "Aren't you gonna eat?"

"I'll just let you finish first then I'll eat."

"Aigoo. Eat your food now, it's getting cold." Mina was about to rebut but Chaeng stopped her. "Don't be so stubborn Minari. Eat now or I won't eat anymore."

Mina just sighed heavily. "Gurae. But finish your food okay? And eat that orange."

Chaeng nodded and they continued eating. After, Chaeng took her medicine. Then Mina went to the kitchen and washed the plates .

After, she went back and took a bath. After 30 minutes...

"Woah, that was too long." Chaeng said as she stood up with her towel on her shoulder, and was about to go to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked.

"To take a shower? Wae?"

"You can't. You still have a fever."

"What? What's wrong with that?"

"My grandma doesn't let me take a bath whenever I have fever. I really didn't understand the reason before but I just obeyed. So, you little kid won't take a bath today."

"Yah! I told you I'm not a kid! And no disrespect, I don't think that's scientifically related  though. And I'm not comfortable."

"Cmon, its just for a day. Just rest well so you'll get better so that you can take a bath tomorrow."

"But....." She smelled her shirt. "I'll smell." She said in an embarrased tone.

Mina chuckled. "I'll take care of that." Then she went to get luke warm water on the basin, soap and face towel. Chaeng was just sitting on the bed, waiting for her.

"Give me your arm." Mina said as she sat beside her. Chaeng didn't obey so she grabbed it and started wiping. They were silent while doing it, awkwardly silent.

After, Mina pointed to Chaeng's tummy. "Does it still hurt?"

"Huh?" Chaeng checked it and realized she's talking about the bruise. "Aah this? Hmm. Kinda but don't worry about it." She smiled.

Mina sighed while she squeezed the towel. She was about to wipe Chaeng's face but Chaeng suddenly stood up.

"I'll wash my face instead, I need to brush my teeth anyway and change my clothes." She grabbed the basin and towel. "Thanks for this." Then she rushed to the bathroom.

She closed the door and leaned on it. Oh my gosh, I think my heart will burst any minute now. Why did she start being so sweet and caring? I mean she was before but now it's so extra sweet. Then she held her cheeks that she felt is heating up, then she slowly sat (Like she's melting).

Aaaaah!! She screamed on her head, she's blushing real hard. Maybe she's starting to like me? Waaa! She screamed again. Then she stood up, tried to compose herself.

She cleared her throat and fixed her hair. Don't be too obvious Son Chaeyoung. She might feel uncomfortable. Just relax okay? She breathes in and out. Then she started cleaning herself.

After 15 minutes, she got out and found Mina sitting on the bed holding her scarf.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just looking at the scarf. Now I realize why the scent of the perfume you used and this embroided initials here seem so familiar. It's the same with the handky you gave me at the bus before."

"Aah. Yeah I only use one perfume and I usually mark my things, it's kind of a habit."

Mina nodded. Then she took the sketchpad and scanned through the drawings. "When was this again?"

"Oh that? That's your first day at school. You were eating alone during lunch so I decided to accompany you. I was on the other side, drawing. You were so focused on reading that you didn't notice me." Chaeng replied as she sat beside her.

.

.

.

To be continued...

Hi guys!! Thanks for reading.

Sorry for the short chapter. I didn't have much time to write and to get photos to insert here. But the next chapter will be continuation of Chaeng's confession so expect some flashbacks. ^^

Please comment and vote. ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smell🐯🍓🐧 First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) ❤️❤️ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...
82.3K 3K 41
One day Mina's Chaeyoungie left her without telling anyone... Mina waited for soo long until she married to a guy few years later she and her kids mo...
150K 5K 34
"I must have married you for a reason right? I refuse to let you go that easily, let's fix this." Most impressive rankings: #2 in myouimina #3 in min...
Awake By rach

Fanfiction

106K 6K 47
Twice disbanded one year ago and Chaeyoung died right after. The rest of them live their lives as normal citizens but they didn't keep in contact aft...