Tips For Girls

By OMGitsQui

Want to impress your crush? Need tips on makeup and fashion? Maybe you want a new hairstyle? If so, you've fo... More

Summer Playlist
How To: Take The Perfect Selfie
Fading Acne Scars
Summer Bucketlist 2014
Quiz: Which Disney Leading Lady Are You?
How To: Life Hacks
Style Steal: Ariana Grande
How To: Grow Longer Hair
50 Facts About Luke Hemmings
Quiz: Which Divergent Faction Are You From?
Healthy Lunches
How To: Beauty Hacks
How To: TFIOS Nails
Makeup Essentials For Beginners (+ Best Budget Makeup Brands)
How To: Deal With Braces
Starbucks Inspired Vanilla Bean Recipes
DIY: Dream Catcher

A/N

1.8K 38 2
By OMGitsQui

Hi! It's Quiandra. Thanks to all of you who are reading my story so far! It means the world to me :)

Don't forget to vote and comment! Also if you could tell others about it I would be very grateful!

More tips soon to come!

Also I'm now taking requests/ suggestions!

If you have any requests on what you want to know about just comment or private message me! 

Well that's all I have to say :P

Till next time beauties! xoxo~ QuiQui

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
82.8K 2.9K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...