Host Cafe

By SakuraiS

《Completed》 Pairing: YamaJima / Side Pairs... Genre: Romance / Fluff... Summary: It's a normal cafe, but it's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Last Chapter 15

Special Chapter

199 15 0
By SakuraiS

Soooo~ This Chapter will be not for TaDaiki only, I will mention somethings about Keito and his new girlfriend and other things, so hope you will like it....^3^

******************************************************************************

Author's POV:

The tension was so high in the cafe, it even leads to the customers leaving the cafe and close it. Why? Simply, Daiki saw Yuya flirting with another girl in the cafe and she stormed at him and her too.

"Dai-Chan That's Enough! You Crossed The Line!". Yuya said and Daiki look sharply at him.

"Oh Now I Am The One Who Crossed The Line?!! Is Kissing Her Hand Not Crossing The Line Then?!!"Daiki shouted back.

"It Was Service! I Didn't Mean Anything By Doing it!!".

"Well I Hate it! And This is Not The First Time Too I Warn You! If You Kept Doing This Then I Will Not Marrying You!". Everyone there was shocked specially Yuya.

"What?!!! No You Can't————".

"Yes I Can! If You Want Me Then Quit This Job!". She said before leaving the cafe leaving them dumbfounded and speechless.

".....Fine! I Will Leave You!". They turn shocked at Yuya who sit on the chair covering his face.

"Yuya that's ————".

"I Will NEVER Leave The Cafe! Don't Try To Kick Me Out!" He cut Kota's Words And Make the cafe went silent.

".....Take a day off tomorrow, you need to calm down and think about her words carefully". Hikaru said but Yuya shake his head.

"I Will Not! If She Think I Am Easy Then She is Wrong! I've Been in This Cafe Since It Opened! I'm One Of The People Who Open it And Help You Guys Organizing it And Everything, I Help You Financially! This is Like My Home! I Will Not Quitting It Because Of My Fiance Says So! Even if My Parents Say That I Will Go Against Them! I Will Work Here Until I Die!". He said firmly before he walk outside.

"He is Right, we can't let him quite though". Kei said with a sigh and Kota shake his head.

"But you know how much he love Arioka-San, he did everything to make her agree on marrying him, we can't let them break up because of that". Kota said with a sigh.

"I understand him, even if he love her that much, if you ask him which one is more important, the cafe or her he will choose the cafe". Hikaru said and they all sighed.

"Ne Kota". Kei look at Kota Who turn to her.

"What?".

"Me or the Cafe??". Everyone there look at them nervously and panicky at the same time, they don't want to see a break up of another couple.

"Please Honey this is so hard to answer and you know why, I love you and the cafe so much, I will never let anything breaks us up or hurting my Cafe". He hug her and she giggle.

"I know that don't worry I was teasing you only". Everyone sighed in relief and open the cafe again to accept customers since it was still afternoon.

************************************************

In the evening, Ryoko entered the cafe and saw Yuto working, she sit on a table and order a tea for her, Yuto saw her and went to her.

"Hi, is everything ok? You look troubled". He ask her and she shake her head.

"I will talk to you after you finish". She said and Yuto nodded before he continue his work.

After finishing his work, he walk with Ryoko and stopped to have a talk.

"What is it?". He asked.

"It's About Dai-chan, She write this message to me before she run away".

"Run Away!!!!". He shout surprisingly as he take the latter from her and Ryoko look down sadly.

"She wants me to stay and take care of her siblings and never contact her, I tried to call her but her phone is off, I don't know what happened to her".

"Wait I will call Yuya". He take out his phone and call Yuya to tell him what happened.

"So? What do you want me to do??". Yuto was shocked to hear that from him.

"But Takaki-san she----".

"She is doing that to make me quit the cafe, I know that, I will take her siblings to take care of them but I will not leave the cafe, tell your girlfriend that I am on my way to take them now, ja". He hung up and Yuto look at his phone blankly.

"What did he said??".

"He will take care of her siblings, he will go to take them now, but he will not quit his job at the cafe". Ryoko sighed heavily and Yuto hold her hands.

"Don't worry, she will return soon". She shake her head and look at him.

"You don't know here, if she said something she will do it until the end, if Takaki-san didn't quit Dai-chan will never return".

"As far as I know, Takaki-san will never return back of his words too, if he say something then he will stuck to it until he achieve it". They both sighed and try to think of something.

"Do you know where could she go??". He asked but Ryoko shake her head.

"She always stay home, even if she is sad or mad she will lock herself in the room, it's hard for us to get her out, she get out by herself after two or three days". Yuto tilt his head.

"Ummm~ Could it be that she go out and return to the house without your knowing??".

"I don't know".

"If that's it then we don't know where is she now".

****************************************************************************************************

*CRUSH*

Hikaru rushed to see what happened and saw Yuya looking at the broken glasses.

"Yuya are you Ok?". He asked him and Yuya look at him.

"Do I look fine to you??".

"No And That's Why I Told You To Take a Day Off But You Didn't!!". Hikaru's voice raised as he felt angry at him, This is the fifth day and Yuya is not behaving as he used to be. 

"Takaki-san go and take a rest,  I will take your place". Yuto said but Yuya ignore them and start cleaning the place,  Hikaru sighed and hold Yuya's shoulder but Yuya shaved his hand away.

"Leave Me Alone,  I Can Handle This". He said firmly without looking at him.

"No You Can't!!  Yuya Stop This Now And Go Home!  You Can't Work And Your Mind Somewhere Else!  At Least Go And Search For Your Fian----".

"Shut Up!! I Will Not Go Anywhere And I Am Staying Here!! ". He shout at him and break another glass.

"Yuya----".

"He won't listen to you like this". A man talked and everyone look at him,  Yuto blinked his eyes and try to remember where did he meet this guy before then......

"Ah!  Doctor Yamashita!!". He said and Yamashita look at him with a smile.

"Yo,  Mr. Boyfriend~ Anyway, Takaki Yuya,  I have something for you". He get closer and take out a small vial with white liquid in it and open it in front of Yuya's face.

"What is...this". Yuya look at him annoyingly but slowly he close his eyes and Yamashita hold him before he fall.

"It's anesthetic gas, you will be asleep for one whole day". He said as Hikaru rushed to help him.

"Take him home I will contact his family doctor to treat him, he is suffering from anemia, he will take three days of rest and eating properly to get back his health". He said and Hikaru nodded before  going to the car and left.

"Since when were you here? I didn't notice you". Yuto ask him.

"Since the start of this cafe, but I come less when I have a shifts at hospital, but now I have a one week vacation so I will come here everyday to enjoy myself".  Yamashita said and Yuto nodded.

"If since the start of this cafe then-----".

"I'm Kota's relative from his mother side, I come here to check on him sometimes, and I check on the cafe as well". Yuto look at him and pouted.

"So....That's why you know I wasn't Ryoko's boyfriend when we were in the hospital?". Yamashita smile and nodded.

"Yes~ But you are now, right??". Yamashita winked to him and make Yuto blushed but nodded anyway.

They clean the place and return to their work. After the work Yuto with Ryoko walk back home but stopped when they saw Daiki walking in the way slowly.

"Dai-Chan!!!". Ryoko called her and run to her.

"Ryoko??".

"Baka! Where Have You Been?? I Was So Worried About You!!". Ryoko shouted at her but Daiki just look at the ground sadly.

"Ryoko......Tell me.....". Daiki said slowly.

"Eeh??".

"Tell me that I am at fault, that I am stupid, that I am selfish, That I Am Heartless For Saying That To Yuya!". Daiki said with hear tears but Ryoko didn't say anything.

"Yes You Are". Ryoko turn to Yuto surprisingly.

"You said too much to him, you know how much he love the cafe and how much he love you yet you said that, as for him serving the customers which we all do to satisfy our customers and let them come again, he said he will never leave the cafe and will leave you, but that is effecting him, he collapsed today and will take a three days rest because of his anemia, he is obviously can't leave you, you are making his suffer more". Yuto said flatly and make Daiki cry.

"Mou Yuto that's enough". 

"I-I will go and apologize to him". 

"He will wake up tomorrow, just go and stay next to him". Yuto said and Daiki nodded.

"Un, Thank you so much and I am sorry for causing problems in your cafe". She bowed and walk away.

"I will go with her". 

"Who said I will leave you alone in this hour? let's go with her". Ryoko smile to him and follow Daiki to Yuya's house.

*******************************************************************

Yuya open his eyes and look around.

"The hell? What happened to me??". He said annoyingly, the door opened and the doctor enter.

"Takaki-san, good morning, you can't leave your bed yet, the maid will bring your breakfast and you have to eat it to recover from your anemia". The doctor said and Yuya close his eyes and sighed heavily.

"Ok". He agreed and the doctor smile to him.

"You have to take care of your health more Takaki-san". Yuya pouted and turn the other side.

"I know, leave me alone". He said slowly and the doctor bowed before he leave the room, not that long the door opened again and Yuya sighed.

"I said-----".

"I'm Sorry". Yuya turn to look at the voice he missed all this week.

"Dai-------".

"I'm So Sorry For What I said in The Cafe, I Take it Back, I know how much you love the cafe yet I said that to you, I was so angry that time, Please forgive me". She said and Yuya look at her then smile.

"Dai-chan....Come here". He said as he give her his hand, she hold his hand and sit on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry too for what I did, I will try my best to stop doing it". Daiki shake her head.

"You don't have too, I allow you doing that if it will be good for the cafe, I don't want you to be hard and lose your customers". Yuya smile to her and nodded.

"I will....But still I will try to stop, you are important to me as much as the cafe and my job, it's hard to lose one of you, so please stay with me". He said and Daiki smile to him and kiss his hand.

"I will for sure". 

**********************************************************

"OHHHH!". Yuto shout and Ryoko look at him shocked.

"W-What's With You All Of a Sudden!!". 

"Keito!". He point at Keito and Ryoko turn to look at where he is pointing.

"UWAAAH!". Ryoko shouted and run to Keito, Yuto didn't stop her in time so he slapped his forehead and run after her.

"Ryoko Sto----".

"Keito! What Are You Doing On Public!!". Ryoko already standing in front of Keito who is holding a girls hand now.

"What? We are on a date". He said and Yuto hold Ryoko's hand and pull her away.

"Sorry to disturb your date Keito, good evening Chinen-san".  He bowed to her and the girl bowed back to him with a smile.

"It's ok, good evening to both of you". 

"How do you know each other??". Ryoko looked sharply at Yuto who rolled his eyes.

"She is a regular customer in our cafe".

"And when did you guys become a couple??".

"Three weeks ago". Keito said and Ryoko look at the girl.

"What's your name? and from where you are? and how old are you because if you were a teenage girl I will slap you". Ryoko said in one breath and the girl giggle.

"Ryoko you have a lot of questions". Yuto slap his forehead and sighed.

"Chinen Yuri, same age as you, and I am from the north country but I moved here last month". Yuri said with a little bow and Ryoko nodded.

"Aha~ Wait!! How Did You Know My Age!!!". Ryoko shout.

"Keito is always talking about you and Daiki, I know a lot about you guys already, it makes me jealous of how close you are". Yuri pouted and Keito hold her hand.

"We are not THAT close". Ryoko said and Yuri raised her eyebrows.

"Really?? Then why are you asking us like a mother worried about her son? ". Ryoko blinked her eyes and stepped few steps away.

"I---W-We Are Just.... I-It's a Habit!!". She said nervously and Yuri laughed at her.

"It's ok~ I understand that so well". She said and Keito sighed.

"Ok then,  let's continue our date,  would you mind us? ". Keito said and Ryoko shake her head.

"Of course not,  sorry to disturb you,  have a nice date". Yuto said and he hold Ryoko and walk away. 

"Keito, Her boyfriend is really handsome". Yuri said and Keito look at her with a pout.

"Don't say you want him? ". Yuri laugh at him and hug his arm.

"He is handsome but you are cute,  and I like cute guys". Keito punch her nose and they start walking to go to the lat spot of their date.

************************************************************************************

After few weeks, it was a big day for Yuya and Daiki, everyone is getting ready to go to the big hall to see them finally being a husband and wife officially.

"Ryoko!". Ryoko turn the one who called her when she enter the hall with Yuto.

"Oh Yuri, How are you doing??". She walk to her to greet her properly.

"I'm fine, Woow you look So Gorgeous!".

"Thanks, You too~".  

"Oh! Sorry, How are you Nakajima-san? by the way congratulations to both of you". Yuri greet Yuto who was next to Ryoko.

"I'm fine and thank you, I will leave you two ladies to talk, I will go to the boys". He bowed to them and leave.

"Ne Ne Ryoko,  when will your wedding be??". Yuri asked and make Ryoko blush.

"W-We just get engaged so...I don't know when will the wedding be". Ryoko said shyly and Yuri pat her shoulder.

"Soon my friend, don't be in a rush". Ryoko nodded.

*******************

"Yaotome-san you are making him nervouse".

"Man you are REALLY So slow, I can't believe you didn't ask for her hand yet!". Hikaru hit Keito's back hardly and make him aching.

"Listen, you guys are just so perfect and she is the one for you, just ask for her hand and that's it". Hikaru said abut Keito pouted.

"But....I'm afraid if she is not in love with me yet". The friends look at each other and sighed.

"Keito, we know that  you love her, and she also in love with you". Kota said.

"Yeah, man you don't see her when she look at you and then pretend to do something on her laptop". Hikaru said and Yuto nodded.

"I can approve that now". He take out his phone and open the camera and take a video of the girls not far from them.

"Look at how she is looking at your way". Yuto said but Keito pouted.

"She is looking at you Yuto, She always said you are handsome". The boys shake their head.

"Keito have faith in yourself". Hikaru said.

"Ok, I will leave and take a video of her, if she look at me I will believe you, but if she look at you then it's you who is in her heart". 

"Oh! We will leave too, since we are handsomes too~". Hikaru said and take Kota's arm to leave him. 

Keito sighed and drink his juice, not that long Yuri stand next to him.

"Finally you are alone". He was surprised but smile to her.

"Why? Were you waiting for me to be alone??".

"Yes, I was looking at you to see if you are alone or not, so I can come to talk to you". Keito look at her and she smile to him.

"Ok, and now I am alone, What do you want to talk about??". She pulled his collar and place a kiss on his lips, Keito was surprised by that and everyone in the hall who saw them was surprised too, she break the kiss and look at his eyes.

"Now this is a mark saying your lips are only mine, my handsome boy". She wink for him and smile before she return to Ryoko.

Keito was still stunned in his place and Hikaru walk closer to him slowly.

"K-Keito??". He wanted to touch him but Kota stop him.

"Stop he is shocked". 

"I record that~". Yuto come and show them the video, Keito blinked his eyes and look at them.

"Who is she?? She is not my Cute Girlfriend!!". 

"Yeah, she is your Brave Girlfriend~ Her red lipstick is really on your lips". Keito cover his mouth and leave to the bathroom.

They laughed at him but stopped when the music changed and the groom enter, not that long the bride enter and stopped next to him, the wearher was so perfect and everyone was just so happy and emotional to see the two are officially together and now are sharing a kiss.

Yuto look at Ryoko who was standing next to him and smile,  he take out a tiss to give her.

"You will ruin your make-up". She take the tissue and wipe her falling tears.

"S-She look so beautiful". Yuto smile and nodded.

"Yes she is,  and you will be like her soon". Ryoko blushed and look down.  Yuto hold her hand and kiss them. 

Kota who was standing alone with Hikaru now is standing with his wife who came late because she was in a family gathering in her family house,  and Keito is awkwardly standing next to his girlfriend who is holding his arm,  he will propose to her but not now,  sooon~

And happy ever after~ *SLAP!*

OK,  This fic new is over officially,  Thank you for reading it until the end and thank you for waiting....(*'∀`*)

I Love You All~ *Chu~*♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 144 26
《Completed》 Pairing: InooBu / TaDaiki / JinguIwa / Other Paris... Genre: Romance / Friendship / Family / Comedy / Fantasy... A/N: Kei / Daiki / Genki...
7.7K 301 17
Title: Trip to Love.... Pairing: YamaJima / Side Pairs~..... Genre: Romance/ School Life / Slightly Angst / Fluff / Comedy /Friendship.... Summary:...
10.8K 605 36
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵; 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶." You don't have to wat...
3K 200 27
《Completed》 Pairing: InooBu / TaDaiki / Other Pairs.... Genre: Romance / Angst / Fantasy.... Summary: Getting Married to a Prince, and sacrifice your...