My Troubled Furture

By pettyparade

A Sequel To "A Troubled Past" Ciara returns to her previous life. Will August be raged, happy? Will Royalty... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
5

Chapter One

47 0 0
By pettyparade

Ciara

O M N I S C I E N T

  The couple had left the courthouse to return the following day for the verdict. Ciara and August rode in the car together in silence. Grandma Shelia watched Ángel sleep in the back seat.

   On the other side of town, Lauren picked up Heaven and Trent from practice to bring them back to the house. When the car came to a complete stop they all got out. Ciara held Ángel.

  As Grandma Shelia and August walked in front of her, she hesitated and finally walked through the door her and August once shared.

  Instantly, flashbacks come to her she closes her eyes and shake her thoughts. She went to lay Ángel on the the couch, but August stops her.

"Umm... He has a room it's next to your closet." He put his hands in his pockets.

  She slowly walked up the stairs. When she reached the room she was shocked by the room August had created for their child.

   She walked futher intona second room connected to Ángel's room and see a mixure of Ángel's closet and playroom. She dresses Ángel in a pair of shorts seeing as it gets hot mid night causing him to get uncomfortable and wake up. He woke up a little with sleep still evident on his face. He smiled up at Ciara and she smiled back.

  She picked him up and laid him down in his crib causing him to instantly to knock out.

"My baby had a rough day." Ciara kissed his face and turned on the wall light and cracked the door continuing to walk out the room.

  She walked into the guest room and stripped as she walks to the bathroom. She turns the shower on and steps in and closes the translucent shower door.

  Aug who stood at the bottom of the stairs hearing the shower turn on, walked up the stairs. He walked into the guest room and sat on the bed. He put his head into his hand with a thousand thoughts running in his head.

   He stood up and stripped. He walked into the bathroom and seen her outline of her body as she bent over and scrubbed up and down her legs. She stood and walked directly under the shower head and pushed her back out of her face.

   He pulled the door back and stepped in closing the door behind him. Ciara still directly under the shower head. August pulled Ciara into his body turning her around.

"Hi August," she whispered not looking at him, but his chest. He used his index finger to grabbed her chin forcing her to look directly in his eyes.

"Damn, I fuckin' missed chu." He kissed her hard pulling her up. She automatically wrapped her legs around his waist.

  He turned around pushing Ciara in the shower wall.

"Don't chu eva' in yo modda' fuckin' life leave meh again, unda'stood?"

  She bit her lip nervously, before she could answer he roughly entered her going balls deep.

"Awh shit!" She wrapped her arms around his neck digging her nails into his back. "Aug you too deep," she pushed against his chest, but he wouldn't move.

"Ciara. Don't. Chu. Eva. Leave. Meh. Again." August said in between strokes. "Understand?"

Unable to answer, she groaned. He laid them on the spacious shower floor. He did a circular motion going as deep as he could.

"Rose don't fuckin play wit meh." He gritted his teeth slowing down. "You not goin no where." He put his hand around her neck. She closed her eyes.

"Look at me Rose," she tried but her eyes was heavily. "What I say Rose?"

"Sorry." She moaned opening her eyes making eye contact with Aug.

"You love me?" He asked as he hit her spot causing Ciara to gasped.

  She nodded, causing his loose grip on her throat to tighten just a little. "Words ma. You love me?"

"Y-yes."

---------------

"Thank you TT. Bye Chrissy" Heaven jumped out the car.

"Yea thank you TT, bye uncle Chris" Trent hopped out after her.

Lauren and Chris watched them walked in the house.

"Well they are going to get the surprise of their lives." Chris smiled.

"Yea. This time let's hope she stays."

--------

"Daddy! We home!" Trent yelled. Heaven just walked up the stairs still not talking to Aug. She got half way up the stairs and screamed.

"Heaven! You o-" Trent ran after her and froze in shocked.

"Momma?" Trent questioned.

"Hey babies," Ciara opened her arms with tears in her eyes. Trent zoomed past her, but Heaven ran straight into her arms and cried.

"I heard a little lady had a mother daughter pinic." In response Heaven nodded and sniffled.

---------

While the whole house slept, Ciara sat in her old white room crying. She regret every wrong thing she did. Even if it was the safety of her family. She missed every thing in her eyes. She kept August away from Ángel. Lastly, in her eyes Trent no longer love her and he needed his real mother who wasn't even alive anymore. She abandoned her family and felt horrible.

  August knew when things went wrong she blame her self and usually thought the worst. He gave her a little over 30 minutes to think, before went and sat with her. He slid behind her on the couch, where she had her knees up to her chest with her arms wrapped around them.

"He still loves you. She still loves you. Ángel loves you. Grandma Shelia loves you. I love you. You was forced to leave for the safety of us and Ángel. You did what you had to do, and I know it was the hardest thing for you to do. I know you know if you were going to survive. But there is one thing I want to know?"

"Wha-t" she whispered preparing for the worst.

"Where-"

" Dominican Republic," she cut em off.

"I thought you were part Puerto Rican."

"I found I had a aunt in DR and I thought Puerto was predictable."

"I understand. You know I meant what I said?"

"What did you say?"

"You not leaving me again." She remained silent, because their future was in trouble if that was the only goal Aug had.

---------------

"Ok Heaven last one then you go get dressed."

"Kk."

"Ok finished." Ciara wrapped each individual braid in foam following by her running up the stairs to get dressed.

"Ok and you little man are not going to let put a shirt on you?" Ciara smiled Ángel.

  "Fine I guess you're not wearing a shirt milk dud." She picked him up putting him in his bouncer in front of the TV. She made breakfast and fixed everyone's plates while they slowly go ready expect for Heaven.

  The doorbell rang and when she opened it she wished she hadn't.

"I really gotta stop opening doors." She spoke to herself.

"Hey Ma," Darnell said.

----------

Excuse mistakes!!!

Yall thought yall was getting a full freaky scene, but i got lazy but don't worry I got yall.

I happy to make this a offical story

~Mauri

PS. I'm changing Chris's look.😱😂 but yea I'm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
703K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
372K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...