The Woman He Broke - English...

By AnjSmykynyze

Mago Concepcion would hit on any woman for as long as she is not a virgin. Arlene Mejorada, a virgin, would d... More

Breaking 1 - Breathing the Air He Breathes
Breaking 2 - The Manwhore Moves
Breaking 3 - Never Give Up
Breaking 4 - Hearts on the Ground
Breaking 5 - Anatomy of the Broken Man
Breaking 6 - Taming the Wild Beast
Breaking 7 - Moving In
Breaking 8 - Making a Stand
Breaking 9 - Ailene's Journal
Breaking 10 - Change of Heart
Breaking 11 - The New Life

Premise

22.5K 355 24
By AnjSmykynyze

                "If you are going to enter my world, be ready to play my game," Mago warned me, "If you can't keep up then you'll have to endure the pain."

He was a man who never believed in love while I was a woman who took the challenge of changing his heart and mind.

I thought I can change his crooked thoughts about love. I thought my love for him can melt his cold heart. I thought I can go along with his tainted life. I was wrong.

I came with a hopeful heart believing that LOVE CONQUERS ALL. I took my chance to make MAGO CONCEPCION love me but he treated me like I was just one of his collections. He used me. He made me feel that I can never be worthy for him. He sliced through my perfectly shaped heart and dragged me down so I am left empty-handed.

I have given him everything, should I still stay? I am ARLENE MEJORADA, once a hopeless romantic; now, I am THE WOMAN HE BROKE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 7.6K 36
"One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing that you did to let it end."
10.2K 314 34
she was having a hard time trusting new people but he managed to break through her walls way sooner than anticipated. tommyinnit x fem!oc
11.9K 634 47
Uminathi's second chance at LOVE. Will he use it wisely or not? Tune in to find out more.
145K 3.2K 28
" A promise tears us apart Adam. You promised you will never ever cheated on me again but you broke your promise. Goodbye love" " I am sorry. I am so...