B̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ T̥ͦo̥ͦ M̥ͦy̥ͦ Mͦ...

By VioletViety

Highest ranking: #1 in Aphmau and fcu S͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ n͓̽e͓̽v͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽o͓̽u͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ s͓̽h͓̽e͓̽... More

C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟w⃟o⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟h⃟r⃟e⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟o⃟u⃟r⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟i⃟v⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ S⃟i⃟x⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ S⃟e⃟v⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ E⃟i⃟g⃟h⃟t⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ N⃟i⃟n⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ E⃟l⃟e⃟v⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟w⃟e⃟l⃟v⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟h⃟i⃟r⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟o⃟u⃟r⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟i⃟f⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ S⃟i⃟x⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟

C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ O⃟n⃟e⃟

6.9K 112 528
By VioletViety

Art by: Vopsee

Credits to all the singers that their songs will be in the story.

But here the songs are all made by The 'Rockstars'

🅱📧🅰🌴 🌴⭕ Ⓜ🌱 Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..1-Her Heartbreak..:*・゚☆

"N-no..." Aphmau muttered at the sight in front of her.

"Gene..... Why? Why me?" She whispered as Gene was sleeping with another girl.

"No....." Aphmau muttered and ran out of his house, she ran towards her house and slammed the door behind her.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" She screamed and sobbed into her tears as she slid down the front door.

"Aphmau?!" Her father yelled as he saw his daughter sobbing in her tears, he ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Shh.... I'm here darling, I'm here." Zack said soothingly as Aphmau sobbed on his chest.

"He betrayed me dad, he cheated on me!" Her screams are muffled since she was screaming in her father's chest.

"Gene?" Zack said as he pulled her away and she nodded.

"He broke my heart! Jennifer told me and sent me a screenshot.... he has a Tinder account. And he's been sleeping with girls!" Aphmau yelled and Zack hugged her again.

"Calm down Aphmau, forget about him." Zack said as his daughter kept on sobbing.

He helped her into her room and tucked her in her bed, he pulled the covers over her and kept brushing her hair until she calmed down.

"Sleep tight Aphmau." Zack said and kissed her forehead and left her room, closing the door behind him.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

"Aphmau! Jennifer has arrived." Zack said as he got in his daughter's room, who was zipping up her bag.

Aphmau's outfit

"And I just finished packing." She said and placed her charger in her backpack and wore the backpack.

"I'll miss you dad." She said and Zack patted her head.

"I'll miss you too sweetie, remember to visit." Zack said and Aphmau nodded.

He then took her bag to the front door with Aphmau behind him, walking towards Jennifer's car.

"Jenny!" Aphmau squealed as she ran into her best friend's arms.

"Ah! Aphmau I missed you." Jennifer said and they pulled away.

"Hey Zack!" Jennifer waved and took the bag from Zack.

"Hey Jennifer." Zack said as Jennifer took the bag and placed it in the trunk.

"Stay safe!" Zack said as they both got in the car.

"Bye dad!" Aphmau said and the car took off.

"Hey Jane." Aphmau said to Jennifer's older sister, who's driving them to college.

"Hey Aphmau, ready for college?" Jane asked and Aphmau nodded.

"Yup! I really hope that me and Jenny end up as roommates." Aphmau said and Jennifer giggled.

"Jenny guess what?" Aphmau said and Jennifer turned to her, because they were sitting in the back seat.

"Me, Garroth, Zane, Kim and Lucinda managed to make a new fandom in FCU." Aphmau said and Jennifer was shocked.

"How?" Jennifer asked and Aphmau giggled.

"Well, Garroth said that you can create your own fandom. And he did. He said that there are five fandoms: The Magicians, The Artists, The Sport Spirits, The A.I. Students and The Criminals." Aphmau said and Jennifer shivered.

AriLycan Sorry for taking "The Criminals" from your story, if you have a problem with pls tell me and I'll change it.

"What are these fandoms?" Jennifer asked and Aphmau nodded.

"The Magicians is the fandom of magic, they're basically the fandom for witches and wizards. The Artists is fandom of Arts and Design, artists, designers and computer geeks belong to that fandom. The Sport Spirits is the fandom of sports, anyone who's fond of sports or fighting joins this fandom. The A.I. Students are the smarties of college, bookworms, straight A students and hard workers is all this fandom is about." Aphmau said and Jennifer rolled her eyes.

"That's why it's called A.I. Students." Jennifer said and Aphmau cleared her throat.

"The Criminals.... Well they are the scariest ones of them all, they are the troublemakers in college. Garroth told me that you DON'T want mess with them, their leader is very. Terrifying." Aphmau said and Jennifer shivered.

"Great. Just great, Oh- what about your fandom?" Jennifer asked and Aphmau flipped her hair.

"Garroth and Lucinda managed to make it. Rockstars, the fandom of singing and happiness. That's the only thing missing, we'll be the fun thing about college. We're the ones responsible for parties, homecomings, trips, and cheering everyone." Aphmau said and Jennifer squealed.

"Each fandom has five leaders, four co-leaders and one leader. Since I'm the one who came out with idea then I'm the Leader, Garroth, Lucinda, Zane and Kim are the Co-Leaders." Aphmau said and Jennifer gave her a thumbs up.

"I'm totes in this fandom. All about happiness and fun." Jennifer said and Aphmau smiled.

"If you can cancel exams then trust me everyone in college will join this fandom." Jane said and laughter erupted in the car.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

"Guys!" Aphmau said as she and Jennifer arrived at the Presentations Hall, where Garroth, Zane, Kim and Lucinda were waiting for them.

"Aphmau! Jenny!" Lucinda squeaked and they al got in a group hug.

"How y'all doin?" Aphmau said and they all nodded.

"We're good, are you ready?" Garroth asked and Aphmau nodded.

When the principal entered the hall, all the students sat down in the chairs that are in the hall. The principal started rambling on about the new year in college.

Then the names of each fandom leaders appeared on the white screen, duh there was a projector it's not magic. I broke the fourth wall.

The Magicians

Leader: Erin Lynn

Co-Leaders:
Hayley Pikoro
Zoey Micheals
Ellen Smith
Diana Stafford

The Artists

Leader: Cathy Adams

Co-Leaders:
Ken Evans
Dottie Logan
Vylad Ro'Meave
Betty Spark

The Sport Spirits

Leader: Katelyn Fyre

Co-Leaders:
Maria Lee
Casey Fyre
Jax Harris
Raven Parker

The A.I. Students

Leader: Teony Cooper

Co-Leaders:
Emmalyn Ellis
Kenmur Wells
Blaze Morgan
June West

The Criminals

Leader: Aaron Lycan

Co-Leaders:
Sasha Nelson
Gene Park
Zenix Ryan
Xavier Dixon

"N-No.... Why him? Why?!" Aphmau thought as anger took over her and she took a deep breath.

"And we got a new fandom! Rockstars!" The principal said and the screen displayed the leaders list.

Ik that this is Nash but I couldn't find a cool pic for Aphmau soooo~~~~

The five then walked up on the stage, people clapped as the principal gave Aphmau the microphone.

"Hello students of Falcon Claw University! I am Aphmau Green and I'm the Leader of The 'Rockstars' Fandom! The Co-Leaders are Garroth Ro'Meave, Zane Ro'Meave, Kim Edwards and Lucinda Pikoro." Aphmau said and everyone clapped.

"So The 'Rockstars' fandom is the fandom of talent and happiness! We'll be responsible for the parties, homecomings, trips, and campaigns. If you have a talent and you're shy to show it to the world then we got your back!" Aphmau said and everyone clapped, even the principal and the teachers.

"So Aphmau, since your fandom is about talents and confidence. Can you tell us your talent? As well as your Co-Leaders?" The principal asked and Aphmau smiled.

"Sure sir." Aphmau said them cleared her throat.

"We are all singers except for Garroth. He's a DJ." Aphmau said and the principal nodded.

"And we'll make you all here some of the songs that we made." Aphmau said then cleared her throat.

The songs:

Aphmau- The Middle

Lucinda- Matches

Kim- Sing Me To Sleep

Zane- Without You

Claps and cheers erupted the whole place, they all bowed and the principal walked up to them.

"You guys are great!" The principal said and they all bowed.

"Now if there's anyone who's interested in joining the fandom, meet us at our booth!" Aphmau chirped and gave the mic to the principal.

"Alright, we'll now give your dorm keys. When you receive them, go straight up to your dorm, your bags are already in your dorms. Oh- and some dorms there will be a boy and a girl rooming together." The principal said then the teachers started giving the students their dorm keys, starting with the Seniors.

After a long wait, Aphmau received her dorm key.

U-47

Aphmau knows how the dorms work around here, the letter is the dorm building, the first number is the floor number and the last number is the dorm number.

She walked towards dorm building "U", she then walked to the elevator and pressed on the fourth floor button and the elevator started moving.

She stepped out of the elevator and walked towards dorm number 7.

She opened the door and closed it behind her, the dorm was giving her an eery feeling. The walls are black with a crimson L-shaped couch in the living room and a black coffee table in front of it and a black TV on the wall. She walked into the living room and looked at the kitchen, it was all black and crimson. She shivered and walked into the bathroom, it has the same color scheme as the kitchen and living room.

She took a deep breath and walked into a bedroom, this was the only room that was white. She thought that it's her room since there was nothing in the room aside from a bed, she decided to decorate the room.

She made it all purple and black, the walls are galaxy and the carpet is black- taking over the whole floor in her room, it had purple glitter all over it.

Her bed was purple and her pillows are black, she placed up her mirror with dark purple edges, her purple and black drawers and placed her dark purple small speakers on the top of the drawers and her purple headphones.

She walked out of her room and closed the door behind her, taking a deep breath.

She then heard a door close, she looked at the other room that she didn't go in.

She saw a man. He looked 7 feet tall, he had tan skin, black hair and midnight eyes. He smirked at her and walked towards her, she just noticed that he had a cigarette in his hand.

She gulped and the man stood in front of her, he had a very small beard on his chin, he was wearing a black shirt and a red jacket above it, he also wore black jeans and black shoes.

He then hooked her chin, making her look at him. Her heartbeat started increasing and she started taking deep breaths.

"I didn't know that my roommate would be such a hot girl..." He said then bent down to her ear.

"And a potato." He whispered in her ear and she blushed madly and pushed him away.

"Jeez be a decent person and just ask what's my name." Aphmau retorted and the man looked at her and crushed his cigarette in his hand, Aphmau gulped and the man pinned her against the wall with enough strength that she can't escape.

"You really need to know who you should NOT talk to with this attitude." He growled and Aphmau gulped.

"A-Are you A-Aaron Lycan?" Aphmau stuttered and he smirked and nodded.

"Yes." He growled and Aphmau closed her eyes.

"Just let me go." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed and let her go.

Aphmau walked to the couch and sat down, she had her head in her hands.

"Can I ask you a question?" Aphmau asked as she looked up at Aaron, who just turned to her and walked up to her.

"What is it?" Aaron replied and leaned on the wall next to the TV.

"Are you close friends with Gene?" Aphmau asked and Aaron looked at her.

"Yes. Why?" Aaron replied and Aphmau stared at him.

"YOU CHEATER!"

"YOU MONSTER!"

"YOU DESTROYED MY HEART!"

"N-Nothing." Aphmau said and turned away, standing up and walking into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

Someone knocked on the door and Aaron pushed himself off the wall and walked to the door, he opened it and let the person in.

"Hey Aaron, what's up?" Aphmau froze and placed down the cup slowly at the voice. Gene.

"I'm fine." Aaron said and sat down on the couch.

"So, who's your roommate?" Gene asked and Aphmau walked into the living room.

"Me." Aphmau growled and Gene looked at Aphmau and was shocked, Aaron turned to Aphmau.

"A-Aphmau..." Gene said and Aphmau walked up to him.

"What do you want? A second chance? No!" Aphmau growled, disgust and hatred was all over her face.

"I-" Gene said then sighed. "I'm sorry, I was stupid back then."

"Sorry?" Aphmau said then laughed, "Nice joke. Do you even know what you did to me?!" Aphmau asked and took a deep breath.

"You broke my heart! You made me feel like no one will EVER love me! You made me feel down, unwanted, and regretful. I started thinking about everything I've done in our relationship, I asked most of my friends and my father if everything I did in our relationship was right and they all said yes, then my price? Is THIS?!" Aphmau yelled and Gene was silent.

"Why Gene? WHY?" Aphmau said then yelled at him.

"I was just- bored and-"

"Bored?!" Aphmau screamed then slapped him across his face.

"NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! I HATE YOU!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and ran into her room and slammed the door behind her.

She opened the door again and walked up to Gene.

"I forgot to give you that." Aphmau said then threw his promise ring at his face.

"Forget about me. Cheater!" Aphmau spat at him and walked into her room, slamming the door behind her.

Gene sighed as he picked up the ring and closed it his hand.

"What was that about?" Aaron asked as Gene sat down.

"Aphmau's my ex." Gene said and Aaron was shocked.

"And you never told me about that?!" Aaron exclaimed and Gene took a deep breath.

"I did a horrible mistake. I slept with almost half of the girls in high school in our relationship, her best friend found out about that told her. She then broke up with me and making me look like a playboy in front of everyone in school, that's why I went to Falcon Claw High School." Gene said and Aaron was looking at Gene.

"My sister went through the same situation, but do you actually feel bad for what you did?" Aaron asked and Gene nodded.

"I do, that's why I want to be her friend again." Gene said and Aaron sighed.

"We'll talk later Gene." Aaron said and Gene stood up and walked towards the door, leaving the dorm.

Aphmau then left her room and looked at Aaron.

"Did he tell you anything?" Aphmau said and Aaron nodded.

"He did." Aaron said and Aphmau took a deep breath.

"Did he tell you that he had a Tinder account?" Aphmau asked and Aaron shook his head.

"He's probably ashamed of himself." Aphmau snarled and Aaron stood up.

"I'm leaving, I need some air." Aphmau said and Aaron grabbed her wrist.

She turned around and Aaron sighed.

"Before that, we have to go get our schedules. Follow me." Aaron said and walked in front of her.

She followed him out of the dorm and took a deep breath.

This will be a long year.

2570 words. Wow!

Ciao Adios!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.1K 22
After Y/N finished highschool,she started school at the prestegious FC university.Where both her brothers go.Gene also goes there,much to Y/N's surpr...
70.9K 1.7K 35
Highest ranking: #6 in Aarmau The way you would look in my eyes, The way you would let me cry on your shoulder, The way you would grab my hand and te...
7.9K 124 14
no schedule!! **WARNING , ABUSE IN THIS STORY** y/n is a shy girl but can pack a punch. she lives with her mother and father.but she has secrets lik...
64.9K 943 30
"Your an idiot..." "It's better then Katelyn being dead..." "Your still an idiot..." "Your a potato." ▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪• Aphmau Firew...