New Life to Live (Mikayuu)

By KittyKatKamisa

(Owari No Seraph Fanfic) {Edited} It's been about 4 years since Yurichirou's family's died. His first, w... More

Backstory
New Home and School
Friends and New Student
Speaking and Learning English
Hide 'n' Seek and Promises
You Did WHAT?!
Complications
Backstory Complete
Alone and Invitation
Ashu's Friends and Lest
Beaten Up
LOVE?!
I'm Sorry...
Help...
I'm Here For You
Guren and Revenge
A/N I'm Sorry!
Tagged
Comeptition?!
You Survived and A Game
Destroyed Gym and Ex-Student
Cursed
It's Been Activated
Silent And Lost Memory
Cure?
Night Without Sleep
Voice Regained
Lost Memory's
Music and Collapse
False Memories
A/N - Not An Update
Locating Memories
The Psycho
Fighting and Forgetting
The Lost Memories
Re-Regaining Memories
Welcome Back!
Rescue and Together
Family

Reunion and Lunch Time

890 32 12
By KittyKatKamisa

*Flash Back*

'Please, speak Yuichirou...'

A piller fell on the orphanage care taker. I stared at her lifeless body, before standing up and running for it.

10 minutes later...

I was walking around after leaving the orphanage. I had no where to go. No place to call home. Tears threatened to fall, but I held them back. The cool breeze got colder and I was shivering. It had been about another 5 minutes before I collapsed on the snowy ground. Everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up, not on the ground, but on a comfy couch.

"W-where am I?" I thought to myself, looking around the room.

The door opened and two strange men walked in.

'Oh, he's awake.' The black haired guy grunted.

'Oh, come now Guren. The kid just woke up. Give him a break.' The silver haired guy replied.

'Tch. I can't believe you decided to take this kid in, Shinya. He's just gonna be a nuisance.' Guren mumbled.

I don't know why, but seeing these two, I started tearing up.

'Oh now look. You made the poor kid cry!' Shinya shouted at Guren.

Shinya started to walk towards me and brought me into a hug. His warmth comforted me and I hugged back. My crying stopped and he let go.

'There. Now, if you wouldn't mind, could you tell me your name?' He asked.

I looked at my feet. I tried to speak, but nothing would come out.

'Oh great. The kid won't speak. Let's just contact the police and get his parents to come pick him up.' Guren said, walking over to the phone.

Hearing him say my parents, I immediately got up and ran over to him and tugged on his pants, trying to pull him back.

'Huh? What are you trying to do here, kid?' He asked, picking me up.

I tried to talk again, but still, no words came out. I mouthed "I don't have any parents. They died." But, Guren didn't understand.

'Hey Shinya. You can translate mouthed words, right?'

'Yeah. Why? Is he trying to say something?'

'Yeah. He won't talk so he's mouthing something. I don't know, but maybe you will.'

Guren placed me on the ground and Shinya walked over to me, bending down so he was my height.

'Ok, now, what were you trying to say?' He asked.

I mouthed it again.

'Uh, huh. He says that his parents were killed, so he has no were to stay. Let's keep him here with us, ok?'

Guren let out a "tch", but agreed.

1 year later...

'Get out of here you brat!' Guren yelled, chasing me out of the house.

I turned to him, tears in my eyes.

'Guren! What do you think you're doing! Yuichirou doesn't have a place to stay!' Shinya yelled.

'I DON'T CARE! THIS "THING" IS TAKING OVER THE HOUSE AND IS DOING WHATEVER HE PLEASES! I CAN'T AND WON'T TAKE IT ANY MORE! HE HAS TO GO! NOW!' Guren yelled.

Tears started falling as Guren continued to yell.

'GUREN! YOU AGREED TO TAKE HIM IN! AND NOW YOU'RE KICKING HIM OUT AND SAYING YOU DON'T CARE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!' Shinya also yelled.

He ran over to me and hugged me. I pushed away and ran for it.

"They don't want me there. It's either my family dies or gives up on me. My life is awful, I wish I was never born." I cried in my head.

'YUU!!!' I heard Shinya cry.

I didn't look back. I just ran. And so I lived on the streets again, almost for a whole year. Until Yoichi found me.

*End of Flash Back*

•~Third Person~•

Yuu couldn't believe his eyes. Shinya, the person who welcomed him with open arms. He looked over in Yuu's directed, and almost dropped the papers he was carrying.

'Y-Yuu? I-is that you.' He stuttered.

Yuu just stared at him, shock and happiness etched into his eyes and face. It was him. It really was. The other students just looked at the two in confusion, including Yoichi and Kimizuki. Shinya put his papers down and ran over to Yuu, trapping him in a tight hug. Yuu hugged back as Shinya's warmth filled him.

'It's been so long...' Shinya started. 'I'm so sorry about Guren. I left as soon as he kicked you out. I tried to find you, but couldn't. I'm so glad you're ok.'

Yuichirou just hugged him tighter, melting into Shinya's embrace. A few happy tears left his eyes and he smiled at Shinya. He let go and went back to the front desk.

'Ok class. Sorry about that. Just a nice reunion. Anyway, we have 3 new students. Some of you may know them already, but, I'm gonna introduce them again. The brunette over near the back window is Yoichi Satome. The salmon haired boy next to him is Shiho Kimizuki. And the last near the door is Yuichirou Amane.' Shinya said, smiling at them.

'Hello and welcome to Nagoya High!' The class welcomed.

They all smiled. Shinya stared class and everyone took their seats. An hour past and everyone got up to leave. The three boys sighed in relief as they didn't have to deal with questions again.

'Haha! You haven't changed a bit.' Shinya laughed.

He came up and ruffled Yuu's hair like he always did.

'Wait, so, how long have you known him, Yuu-kun?' Yoichi asked.

Yuu started counting his fingers when Shinya's laugh interrupted him.

'Sorry. It's just funny to see you counting like a child again. But, I knew him 4 years ago. He was staying with me and Guren, an old friend, but, was kicked out when Guren decided that he didn't want to "deal" with Yuu anymore.' Shinya said, using his fingers as quotation marks on the word "deal".

'Oh. So this is who you were with before I found you.' Yoichi replied.

Yuichirou just nodded.

'Ah, seems you still don't talk. Been 4 whole years and not even a word.' Shinya sighed.

Yuu mouthed "well sorry, but I can't talk. I'm not sure why though."

'Huh? What do you mean by that?' Shinya asked.

"Exactly what I said. I tried talking, but the words won't come out." He mouthed again.

Shinya sighed and Yoichi looked at Kimizuki who was as confused as he was.

'Ah, Shinya? How can you understand him?' Kimizuki asked.

'Oh, Shiho. I can read lips if you couldn't tell yet.' He replied, smiling.

'Oh, so that's how you always rad those people out. Also. I prefer being called Kimizuki.' He said.

Shinya just nodded. 'You should probably go to lunch now.' He said, ruffling Yuu's hair again before leaving.

The three boys left and went to the cafeteria where most students were. They ordered their lunch and sat at the nearest table. They ate and talked, all the while being stared at. They didn't know why, but shrugged it off. They were chatting peacefully when a crowd of students, well, mostly girls, some guys mixed in, crowded around them.

'Hey, cutie. Wanna hang with us?' A girl said, poking Yoichi's cheek.

He became flushed and looked down at his food.

'Oh come on. We just wanna hang.' Another girl said, getting closer to him.

Kimizuki stood up and tried to get to him, but 3 girls got in his way.

'Where are you going?' One asked.

'Don't you wanna play with us?' Another pleaded.

'Please?' The third said.

They got right in his face, making him blush a deep pink and step back.

Yuu was getting agitated by this. His friends we're being flirted to by some girls that they didn't even know. It was disgusting to him. He got up and grabbed Yoichi's hands and pulled him away from the two girls then grabbed Kimizuki's collar and started dragging the two out of the cafeteria.

'Oh, ho ho.' One girl said, stepping in front of Yuu.

'Looks like the prince wants his two princess all to himself.' Another said, walking over to the first.

'All we wanted was to play with them.' A third said, stepping beside the second.

Yuu become even more agitated then before. He let go of Yoichi and Kimizuki as his face became clouded and his aura went dark.

'Y-Yuu-kun... calm down...' Yoichi said.

'Yuu. Stop before you do something you'll regret.' Kimizuki said, grabbing Yuu's shoulder.

Yuu shrugged him off and the aura around him went even darker.

'Oh. The big bad prince wants to fight, ehh? Well, 1 against 3, it shall be.' The first girl said.

Yuu gained some tic marks and his face became more clouded then before.

'Yuu-kun?' Yoichi started.

'Yoichi. We need to go. There's no stopping him when he's like this.' Kimizuki went for Yoichi's hand and pulled him away.

'But...'

'No buts. You know what happened last time he was like this. Do you want to go through that again?'

'No...'

'Well good. Cause I don't wanna go through that again either.'

'What are you guys talking about?' A random guy asked.

'It's Yuu-kun. Whenever he gets like this, you better run. And you'll see why in a sec.' Yoichi explained.

The boys watched as Yuu looked up at the girls, head slanted to the side. The girls froze in there spots, shaking all over. There was a bright flash and the girls fainted onto the ground.

'W-what just happened?' Another guy asked.

'Well... you see...' Yoichi started.

'Whenever Yuu gets really agitated, he will go a bit crazy, that flash happens, and if you stare directly into his eyes, you become lost in your worse nightmare. But this nightmare is worse, worse than you could ever imagine. It's bigger, scarier, and it feels like it lasts for eternity. The only way to escape is to let your fear ingulf you, or get someone on the outside to give that person immense pain. So much that the person will wake up in pain.' Kimizuki explained.

'S-so does that mean you've been caught up in it before?' The first guy asked.

'Yep. Both me and Yoichi here. We were stuck in it for 3 days straight. When we came to, Yuu hugged us in a bear hug and even punished himself.'

'He grounded himself for 3 days and only ate once a day. That's how much he regretted hitting us.' Yoichi finished.

'Wow. I defiantly don't wanna get on his bad side.' The second guy said.

'You said it.' The first replied.

They talked for a bit and noticed Yuu coming over. He scratched the back of his neck and listened in on the convocation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 3.9K 25
[Owari no Seraph AU: Mika x Yuu | Boy x Boy] Around the age of 6, Yuu had lost his best friend, Mikaela, during a kidnapping incident. Both of them...
4.6K 152 18
Mikayuu Assassin AU WARNING: Minor swearing, mentions of violent weapons I DO NOT OWN SERAPH OF THE END OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS Yuichiro Amane is th...
11.3K 175 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...
135K 4.6K 42
Born to a loving mother and a neglectful father, Y/N was treated like royalty due to him being the son of an influential politician. After watching h...