Worlds Colliding (Once Upon A...

Bởi heartofice97

The town of Storybrooke was made by the Evil Queen (Regina Mills) from a curse that cursed the fairytale char... Xem Thêm

Characters & outfit links
Lisa's Items
chapter 1 - Pilot
chapter 2 - The Thing You Love Most
chapter 3 - Snow Falls
chapter 4 - Price of Gold
chapter 6 - The Shepherd
chapter 7 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
chapter 8 - Desperate Souls
chapter 9 - True North
chapter 10 - 7:15 AM
chapter 11 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
chapter 12 - Skin Deep
chapter 13 - What Happened to Frederick
chapter 14 - Dreamy
chapter 15 - Red-Handed
chapter 16 - Heart of Darkness
chapter 17 - Hat Trick
chapter 18 - The Stable Boy
chapter 19 - The Return
chapter 20 - The Stranger
chapter 21 - An Apple Red As Blood
chapter 22 - A Land Without Magic

chapter 5 - That Still Small Voice

629 31 6
Bởi heartofice97

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the street, Ella drove herself, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose down the street.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "There is a town in Maine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bed and breakfast, Ella and Emma were talking to Granny and Ruby.

"We'd like two rooms," Ella told them.

Granny handed both Emma and Ella an old fashioned key for their two rooms. "Welcome to Storybrooke."

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the bus, Lisa, Henry and Rose were reading Lisa's book.

Freya: (voice over) "Where every storybook character you've ever known..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest's woods, Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light.

Freya: (voice over) "Is trapped."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest/Our World, Snow White/Mary Margaret released a blue bird out of the window.

Freya: (voice over) "Between two worlds."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was holding the wand that controlled Vasilisa. Priscilla raised her hand to perform a spell. Vasilisa took Priscilla's hand to stop her.

Emma: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "The Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairytale characters here?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Mills House, Regina was standing at the mirror, looking at her reflection with the book in her hands.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the Curse smoke was making its way to the castle.

Freya: (voice over) "Victims of a powerful Curse."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was confronting everyone. "Everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the park, Henry, Rose and Lisa were sitting in the wooden castle structure.

Freya: (voice over) "That can only be broken..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Mills house, Emma and Ella watched the children walk into the house.

Freya: (voice over) "By three people."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Mr. Gold stepped into Freya and Jefferson's way.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Lost Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break the spell?"

From 1.04 "Price of Gold", outside, Freya and Lisa were talking, embracing.

"Being apart from both of you was killing me, knowing that you didn't remember like Jefferson and I remembered," Freya told her.

"Do you remember everything?" Lisa asked. "Because I don't."

"Well, not yet," Freya told her. "But we'll both remember more, in time."

"With each match I strike," Lisa finished.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Lisa had been watching the memory/flashback through the flame of a match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Lisa's visions started again. She'll remember more and more with each vision she gets from the matches she strikes."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Lisa lit a match to burn the pages of her book, the pages containing Young Emma and Baby Ella. She saw a brief memory in the light of the match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Soon, she'll be able to remember it all, and how to break the curse."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Freya, Jefferson and Gold were talking.

"You wanted Ella and Emma to come to town," Freya told him. "Because you wanted all this to happen. If you think that this redeems you in my eyes, you're wrong. You've done far more harm than good, even to your own family... Papa."

Gold watched as Freya and Jefferson walked away down the street.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ  

Enchanted Forest

Flashback

Puppet Show

A crowd had gathered to watch the puppet show.

A princess puppet spoke. "I wish, I wish, but nothing changes. I wish I was better at wishing. Alas, will no one slay this fearsome dragon and win my hand in marriage?"

A young boy named Jiminy weaved through the crowd, pick-pocketing.

The prince puppet spoke. "Aha! I will slay the fearsome dragon, milady, or die trying."

The princess puppet spoke. "Goodbye, dear prince. It was nice knowing you."

The princess puppet was removed, and a dragon puppet was brought in in its place.

The dragon puppet spoke. "Who dares disturb my sleep?"

The prince puppet spoke. "Uh, he went that way."

The dragon puppet spoke. "Then I will go that way."

The prince puppet spoke. "Very good idea. You go that way and I'll..."

After Jiminy was finished pick-pocketing, he left the puppet show.

ღ  

Woods

The puppeteers Myrna and Martin, and their son Jiminy, were examining their earnings.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa," Martin told them. "Careful, careful."

"Don't let those coins roll away," Myrna told them.

"No, they might disappear," Martin told them, performing a sleight of hand trick, making the coin disappear and 'reappear' behind Myrna's ear. "Whoop. Ha. Look at that."

Jiminy pulled a cricket in a cage out of a bag. "Oh, a cricket. I love crickets."

"Crickets are trouble," Myrna told him. "Noisy bugs."

"But they get to do whatever they want, hopping from place to place," Jiminy told them. "They're free."

"You're free," Myrna told him.

"To do what we want," Martin told him.

"To be who you are," Myrna told him.

"And you are who you are," Martin told him.

"Well, maybe I want to be something else," Jiminy told them. "Maybe I don't wanna steal. Maybe I wanna be good."

"All that from a cricket?" Martin asked.

"Told you," Myrna told them. "Trouble."

"'Good' is another word for 'weak'," Martin told them.

Myrna looked at Jiminy. "Let us do the thinking for you."

"That's what parents are for," Martin told him.

"To help you," Myrna told him.

"You are who you are, and there's no changing it, Jiminy," Martin told him. "Right?"

Jiminy sighed, nodding. "Right."

Martin smiled. "Right. Problem solved."

ღ  

Now

Our World

Night - Dr. Archie Hopper's Office

Archie was writing during a session with Lisa.

"You weren't always a cricket," Lisa told him.

Archie looked up. "I wasn't al... Oh, right, because, um... because you think I'm Jiminy Cricket. Why--why do you--why do you think that, Lisa?"

"It's just because of who you are," Lisa answered.

"And who am I?" Archie asked.

"You're a conscience," Lisa answered. "You help people see right from wrong."

"Lisa, Jiminy Cricket was a--was a cricket, okay?" Archie asked. "It was a conscience, and--and I hardly think that's me."

"But before he was a cricket, he was a guy, who took a long time to figure out the right thing to do," Lisa told him.

Archie paused. "He kinda sounds like me. How do you know so much about this, Lisa?"

"Because I was there," Lisa answered. "I don't remember everything, but I remember you. I remember that I'm the one that granted your wish to turn you into a cricket."

Archie chuckled, nodding. "So all of the crickets in Storybrooke, they were once people, too? Did you grant their wishes to turn them into crickets like you did me?"

Lisa shook her head. "There aren't any crickets here. Listen."

Lisa stood, walking toward the window. An owl was heard hooting, but no crickets were heard.

"Maybe it isn't late enough," Archie told her.

"There's never been crickets here," Lisa told him. "You've just never noticed."

"So you think that's proof that there's a Curse?" Archie asked.

"Yes, but I know it's not enough," Lisa answered. "I'm looking for more."

"So, Lisa, look," Archie told her. "I asked you this once before, and you said you'd think about it. Why do you think it is so important that this is real?"

Lisa walked over to the door. "Because this can't be all there is. I see things in my head. And I have to believe that they're real. That they're not made up. I'm not the only one that believes, you know. Henry and Rose believe. Freya does, too. I mean, Freya was there, too, and she remembers. Emma doesn't believe, but I think Ella is close to believing. I know that you don't believe me, and that you think I'm crazy. But I'm not crazy."

Archie nodded cautiously. "I understand, Lisa. And I don't think that you're crazy. I just... I think there's something buried there."

ღ  

Sheriff's Station

Emma and Ella were in the station after getting their new deputy jobs, discussing their uniforms.

Ella held up the top skeptically. "A tie? You know you don't have to dress a woman as a man to give her authority."

"So you think you can get people to do what you want in Emma's red coat?" Graham asked. "Or your blue jacket, Ella?"

"We're getting you to do what we want right now," Emma told him, tossing down her uniform.

"Well, at least wear the badges," Graham told them. "Go on. Take them. If you really want to be a part of this community, you have to make it official."

Emma and Ella smirked, taking their badges, clipping them to their belts. A loud tremor shook the station briefly. Car alarms were heard going off outside. All of the telephones began to ring.

ღ  

Mine Entrance

A crowd gathered around what appeared to be a mine collapse. Regina got out of her car, approaching the crowd. Police arrived.

Freya got out of her car. "Everyone step back please."

"Is that a crater?" Ruby asked.

"No," Marco answered. "There were tunnels, uh, old mines, something collapsed."

"Be careful, step back," Regina told them. Graham, Emma and Ella walked closer. "Sheriff, set up a police perimeter. Marco, why don't you help with the fire department? Miss Swans, this is now official town business. You're both free to go."

"Well, actually, we work for the town now," Ella told her.

Regina gave Graham a look.

"They're my new deputies," Graham told her.

Freya smirked smugly, giving Regina a taunting look. "They say the Mayor's always last to know."

Graham looked at Regina. "It's in my budget."

Regina gave him a look. "Indeed." She looked at Emma and Ella. "Deputies, why don't you make yourselves useful and help with crowd control?" She spoke to the crowd.  "People of Storybrooke, don't be alarmed. We've always known this area was honeycombed with old mining tunnels, but fear not. I'm going to undertake a project to make this area safe, to rehabilitate it to city use. We will bulldoze it, collapse it, pave it."

Henry, Rose, Lisa and Archie arrived.

"Pave it?" Henry repeated. "What if there's something down there?"

Regina gave the kids a look. "Henry. Rose. Lisa. What are you doing here?"

"What's down there?" Rose asked.

"Nothing," Regina told them. "Now step back. In fact, everyone please, please step back. Thank you. Let's go, boys."

Regina picked up a piece of glass with a worried look. Emma and Ella were taking care of crowd control.

Freya pulled Henry, Rose and Lisa away for their protection. "Come here, come here."

"What was that?" Henry asked.

"Guys, we can talk about this later," Freya told them. "Listen, this is a safety issue. Can you please wait in the car?"

"Deputy Swans, Sheriff, cordon off the area," Regina told them.

Freya took the kids over to the car.

"Hey, Archie," Rose told him. "Over here." Archie, Emma and Ella walked toward them. "This requires all of Operation Cobra. All of you."

"I didn't realize I was in Operation Cobra," Archie told them.

"Of course you are," Henry told him. "You know everything. We can't let her do this. What if there's something down there?"

"They're just some old tunnels," Ella told them.

"That just happen to collapse right after you get here?" Lisa asked skeptically. "You're changing things. You're weakening the Curse."

"That's not what's happening," Emma told them.

"Yes, it is," Rose told them. "Did you two do anything different today? 'Cause something made this happen."

Emma and Ella touched their badges.

Freya saw that Regina was watching them, turning to the kids. "Henry, Rose? Lisa, I need to you wait in the car."

They looked at her in confusion, so Freya nodded toward where Regina was watching them. The kids nodded in understanding, getting into the car.

"Deputies, do your jobs," Regina told them. Archie started to walk away. "Dr. Hopper, a word please?" Archie walked toward Regina. "Okay, we're done with this."

"Uh, excuse me?" Archie asked.

"Lisa," Regina answered. "We need a new treatment plan. Everything I do, she thinks is part of some horrible plot. And Lisa is infecting Henry and Rose's minds with her insanity. I can't cover up a safety hazard without them thinking I'm hiding something. How am I hiding something terrible in an old mine? How is any of this logical to them?"

"Lisa's got an amazing imagination," Archie told her.

"Yes, that you let run rampant," Regina told him. "That you let Lisa infect Henry and Rose with."

"Well, I think it would be wrong to rip away the world Lisa's constructed," Archie told her. "I'd rather use it to try and get--"

"Sometimes I think you've forgotten," Regina told him. "You work for me. You're an employee, and I can fire you. This is my town. You will lose your office, lose your house. I can cut you down to size until you're a tiny, shrunken little creature, and this..." She held up Archie's umbrella. "Will be the only roof over your damn head."

"What would you have me do?" Archie asked.

Regina lowered the umbrella. "You take that delusion out of Lisa's head, and you crush it."

ღ  

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Market

An adult Jiminy and his parents had arrived at a small market.

"Come on, Jiminy," Myrna told him. "Oh, I remember this place. Looks like it's been a good year."

"Yeah, you can tell by all the fat people," Martin told them.

Myrna chuckled, whispering. "Maybe we can run the elf tonic scam here."

Jiminy sighed. "Oh, can't we just... can't we just put on a show? We make enough on ticket sales. Do we have to steal, too?"

His parents made sounds of disgust.

"We don't have to," Martin answered. "But it's nice. We steal from them and they steal from someone else."

"It's called an economy," Myrna told them.

"We're a vital part of it," Martin told them.

"I want to change," Jiminy told them. "I--I want to quit."

Myrna sighed. "Oh, this again."

"No, you can't leave now," Martin told him.

"We're getting old," Myrna told him.

"It's my hip," Martin told him.

"My liver," Myrna told him.

"I got lumps in strange places," Martin added.

"I've got burning sensations," Myrna added.

"You'd better stay with us," Martin told him.

"Just until we die," Myrna told him.

"Now, be a good boy and set up," Martin told him.

Martin and Myrna walked away. Thunder crashed.

Later in the day, rain was falling heavily as Jiminy set up the wagon for the puppet show.

A young boy, Young Geppetto, walked up to him. "Puppets! Wow! What a great job you have." Jiminy turned back to his task, looking unhappy. "You don't like it?"

"No," Jiminy answered. "No, I don't. Same show, same fairs, every year."

"Well, then why don't you do something else?" Young Geppetto asked.

Jiminy sighed. "It's just who I am. Well, did you just come out here to watch us set up?"

"No, I came out here to listen to the crickets," Young Geppetto answered.

"Oh, crickets," Jiminy said. "Oh, I haven't listened to the crickets in a while. Hey, you'd better get home or you're gonna catch a cold."

"So will you," Young Geppetto told him, handing his umbrella to Jiminy. "Here, have my umbrella. I don't live far." Jiminy smiled, taking the umbrella. "I can't wait to see the show."

Young Geppetto ran off. Jiminy smiled at his kindness, sighing.

ღ  

Now

Our World

Day Two

Morning - Archie's Office

Archie was sitting on the couch, thinking about what he was going to do.

Marco walked in. "Hey, Archie."

Archie stood. "Marco, what are you doing here?" Marco motioned to his mouth. "Oh, lunch. I'm sorry, I forgot. I've got another patient. Another  time?"

"Sure, of course," Marco answered. Lisa walked in. "Hey. Have a good session, Lisa."

Marco walked out, leaving.

Archie sighed nervously. "Hey."

"Are you recruiting Geppetto for Operation Cobra?" Lisa asked.

"You think Marco is Geppetto?" Archie asked.

"Sure," Lisa answered. "He's Jiminy Cricket's best friend, and Marco's yours."

Archie sighed. "Lisa... Lisa, look. We--we really need to talk about this, okay?"

"I know you're not convinced, but I know where I can get proof," Lisa told him, opening up her backpack.

Archie looked inside. "What is this? A flashlight? And candy bars?" He realized what she was planning. "Oh, wait, Lisa." Lisa looked up. "Lisa, you do not want to go down there."

"Emma and Ella are here," Lisa told him. "Stuff's happening. I have to look at it."

Lisa turned to leave.

Archie turned to block her way. "Lisa--Lisa, stop. Stop, there is no proof. Look, all of this, all of this is a delusion. Do you know what a delusion is? It's something that's not real. And--and not healthy. And--and I thought you'd outgrow this, but... Lisa, you know--know it's turned into a psychosis. Do you know what a psychosis is? That's--that's when you can no longer tell what's real and if that continues... then--then I have to lock you away. Lisa, look, this has to stop for your own good. You gotta wake up. This nonsense must end."

Lisa didn't answer, just looking at him, walking out of the office. Archie hated the thought of hurting her, sighing worriedly.

ღ  

Storybrooke General Hospital - David's Room

Mary Margaret was playing hangman with David, which currently read : _AR_ _AR_AR__.

"I don't know," Mary Margaret told him. "M?"

"Two of them," David answered, writing a letter M on the first space and another on the fifth. Mary Margaret realized, laughing, putting her head in her hands. David smiled at her reaction. "Get it yet?"

Mary Margaret smiled. "Yes, and I'm completely mortified. I almost hanged on my own name."

"Don't worry," David told her. "I would never have let you hang. I would've added toes and a hat. Maybe a horse."

"Was this a game you played a lot before?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I don't know," David admitted.

Mary Margaret nodded reassuringly. "It'll come back. They're sending you home in a week. They have to think you're progressing, don't they?"

"Physically," David answered.

"Well, you're making new memories just fine," Mary Margaret told him.

"Maybe I'll like these better," David told her.

Mary Margaret smiled, touched. "Okay, play again?"

Kathryn walked in, carrying a box of photos. "Can I guess, too?"

Mary Margaret stuttered nervously. "Mrs. Nolan. Oh, it's noon already. I didn't realize. I should go."

"Good day, Miss Blanchard," Kathryn told her. Mary Margaret nodded nervously. Kathryn turned to David with the box. "Honey, I brought more pictures. Maybe they'll job something." David watched Mary Margaret leave as Kathryn took out a picture of a dog. "It's our old dog, Ajax. Remember?"

David nodded even though he clearly couldn't remember. "Yeah, yeah. Ajax."

Mary Margaret watched sadly from the hallway, leaving.

ღ  

Mary Margaret's Loft

Mary Margaret, Freya, Ella and Emma were making s'mores.

"I am the worst person in the world," Mary Margaret told them.

"Really?" Ella  asked. "In the whole world?"

"If Kathryn was horrible, it would be easier, but she's so nice," Mary Margaret told them.

"And what exactly would be easier?" Ella asked.

"Nothing," Mary Margaret told them.

"Nothing's a good idea," Emma told her. "You're smart. You know not to get involved with a married guy. It's not worth the heartache. Trust me."

They heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Freya told them, walking toward the door, opening it. Lisa, Henry and Rose ran inside. "Henry? Rose? Lisa, what happened? Come here."

Freya pulled Lisa closer to comfort her, though she wasn't very upset.

ღ  

Archie's Office

Archie was sitting with Pongo when he heard pounding at the door.

Freya could be heard on the other side of the door, angry. "Archie! Archie!" She walked in. "What did you do? You're the one that told me, Ella and Emma not to take the fantasy away. You told us it would devastate Henry, Rose and Lisa. I was never going to do that, and even if Emma's a full on nonbeliever, and Ella is a bit of a skeptic at this point, neither of them were going to do that, either. But you did to Lisa. Why?"

"When a course of therapy stops working, you adjust it," Archie told her. "This isn't just about Lisa anymore, Freya. It's about Henry and Rose, too."

Freya shook her head, sighing. "Is it her? Regina? Did she threaten you? What could be strong enough to drown out your own conscience?"

Archie stood. "I do not need to defend my professional decisions to you, okay?"

Freya's phone rang. She pulled it out to answer. "Hello, Madame Mayor. Nice work."

Regina was in her home. "Freya. Are you with them?"

"I am with Dr. Hopper," Freya answered. "And guess what? You left your fingerprints all over him when you--"

"Not him," Regina told her. "Henry, Rose and Lisa. Are they with you, Emma or Ella?"

"Emma, Ella and I dropped Henry, Rose and Lisa off at your office an hour ago," Freya told her.

"Well, they're not here," Regina told her.

Freya took a nervous breath. "I don't know where they are."

Archie sighed in realization. "I do."

ღ  

Mines

Lisa was making her way into the mines, shining her flashlight around, hearing something, turning around, jumping when she saw them. "Henry! Rose! What are you doing?"

"We're coming with you," Henry answered.

"No, Henry," Lisa told him. Rose nodded. "Rose, it's dangerous."

"So is you coming down here alone," Rose replied. "You may be the Light Bringer over in the Enchanted Forest, but here, in Our World? You're a little girl like me."

"Rose and I are not letting you come down here alone, Lisa," Henry told her, walking further into the mines.

"Henry--" Lisa started, sighing.

Rose smiled, following Henry. Lisa sighed, knowing that she couldn't stop them, reluctantly following.

ღ  ღ 

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Night - The Dark Castle

Rumplestiltskin was sitting at a spinning wheel, spinning straw into gold. Jiminy walked in, carrying a small bag.

Rumplestiltskin chuckled. "Thank you very much. And the names? To whom did these treasures belong?" Jiminy took out a small piece of parchment, placing it on top of the bag. Rumplestiltskin handed him some of the gold he had just spun. "Gold thread, for your thievery. Thank you. You can go." Jiminy began to leave. "But you want something else, don't you?" Rumplestiltskin poured a potion on another gold threat, melting it and putting it into a little bottle. "Something with... magic?"

Jiminy turned to face him. "Every year, I'm stuck in that damn wagon. I wanna be free. I wanna be someone else. But something keeps holding me back."

"Something, or someone?" Rumplestiltskin asked.

"It's my parents," Jiminy answered.

"Then I have exactly what you need," Rumplestiltskin told him, offering Jiminy the potion he had just created. "This will set you free. Pour it, sprinkle it, put it in their curds and whey. Anything will work." Jiminy reached for the bottle, only for Rumplestiltskin to take it back. "Ah! But you have nothing more to give to me." He chuckled. "Tell you what. After the potion has... done its work, leave them where they are and I'll come collect them. It'll be my fee."

"What will become of them?" Jiminy asked.

"Worry you not," Rumplestiltskin told him. "They'll be in safe hands. And you'll be free."

Rumplestiltskin handed Jiminy the potion, before Jiminy left.

ღ  

Now

Our World

Day - Mine Entrance

Freya and Archie were looking for the kids. "Henry! Rose! Lisa!"

Pongo ran toward the entrance, sniffing.

"What you go there, Pongo?" Archie asked.

"Lisa would have never brought Henry and Rose into something as dangerous as this place," Freya told him. "Not if Lisa thought that Henry and Rose could have gotten hurt."

"What are you saying, Freya?" Archie asked.

"I'm saying that Henry and Rose must have followed Lisa here," Freya answered. "Because she would never put them in danger like that. Where the hell are they, Archie?"

"I think they're already down there," Archie told her, picking up an Apollo Bar. "Candy bar. Lisa had these with her."

ღ  

Mines

Henry, Rose and Lisa, each with a flashlight in hand, were exploring the area when they saw a mysterious shard of glass among the stones.

Henry picked it up, examining it. "Lisa? Rose? What is it?"

Lisa walked closer, taking out a book of matches. "I don't know, Henry. But I think I might be able to remember." Lisa struck a match so that she could try to see a memory in the flame, but they heard gravel rustling, looking up to see an avalanche of rocks pouring down, wind blowing out the flame on the match. "Henry! Rose!"

Lisa grabbed their arms to pull them away as the three kids ran.

ღ  

Mine Entrance

Freya, Archie and Pongo could feel the avalanche from above ground.

Freya walked toward the entrance. "Henry! Rose! Lisa!"

"Freya!" Archie told her. "It's not safe."

"I don't care," Freya told him. "It's Henry, Rose and Lisa. And I already called Emma and Ella. They should be here soon, along with the rest of the town. I'm going to get the kids."

Freya climbed into the mine to find them. The entrance of the mine collapsed before Archie could follow her.

Archie walked closer worriedly but couldn't get inside. "Freya? Freya? Freya!"

Mines

Freya found Lisa's book of matches on the ground, picking it up, lighting a match so that she could see her way through the mine tunnels. "Damn. The one time I'm actually missing magic." She walked through the mine. "Henry? Lisa? Rose?"

Henry, Lisa and Rose walked out into the open with their flashlights, shining them on Freya. "Freya!"

Lisa sighed in relief. "Freya! You're here to help us."

Freya chuckled nervously. "Listen, we gotta get out of here."

"Are you against us too?" Henry asked.

"No, Henry, I'm not," Freya answered. "I believe you, Lisa and Rose. But it's not safe down here, Henry. Come on, Lisa." Freya took Henry and Lisa by the hands, reaching toward Rose. Rose shook her head, backing away. "Rose, come on."

"We gotta show you something first," Rose told her, running down the tunnel.

"Rose!" Freya told her. "Rose, come back." Henry and Lisa chased after Rose. "Henry! Lisa!"

Freya sighed, chasing after them.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

House - Outside

Jiminy, Martin and Myrna were walking up to the house to cheat people for money.

Jiminy stopped at the door, turning to his parents. "Look, can't we skip this tonight? We don't need the money."

"Everything isn't about money, Jiminy," Myrna told him. "It's about the principle."

Martin used a trick to produce a small bottle of liquid in his hand. "A commitment to excellence."

"Excellence at stealing money," Myrna told him.

"Now and take the 'elf tonic', Jiminy," Martin told him.

Jiminy took the bottle while Martin and Myrna laughed together.

Myrna knocked on the door until a young couple, Stephen and Donna, answered the door. "Oh. Such beautiful young people."

"Pardon me," Jiminy told them. "Do you have a place at your heart for an honest man and his..." He looked at his parents, turning to the couple. "Elderly parents?"

"Of course," Stephen answered. Myrna smiled. "Come in."

"I'll heat up some broth," Donna told them.

Myrna walked in. "Oh, we love broth."

Martin followed her. "Oh, what a beautiful home."

Myrna smiled. "Your cobbles are so even."

Jiminy sighed, following them.

ღ  

Inside

They were all sitting at a table now. Donna handed Jiminy a bowl of broth.

"Thank you for your kindness," Jiminy told her.

Myrna looked at Martin. "I just can't get it out of my mind, that family."

Martin sighed, shaking his head. "Terrible way to go."

Donna sat down. "What? What happened?"

Martin and Myrna looked at each other, then the couple. "Plague."

Donna gasped, turning to Stephen.

"The next town over, we just passed through," Myrna told them.

"The plague?" Donna asked.

"Well, a plague, certainly," Myrna told them.

"Is it coming here?" Stephen asked. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, us, no, we are immune," Martin told them.

"We have the elf tonic," Myrna told them.

"Made by elves, from elves," Martin told them.

"Four out of five court physicians recommend it," Myrna told them.

Martin sighed. "Fifth one died before he could try it."

Martin laughed.

"Well, you have it, right?" Myrna asked. "Smart folks like you."

Donna shook her head. "We've never heard of it."

Myrna faked a gasp. "Oh, no."

"Oh, dear God," Martin told them.

"Oh, no, you're going to die," Myrna told them. "You need elf tonic. Oh, I wish we had extra."

"We don't have extra," Martin told them.

Jiminy rolled his eyes. "There is no extra."

"We could pay you," Donna told them.

"We have a tiny bottle," Martin told them.

"But we need that for ourselves," Myrna told them.

"What can we give you?" Stephen asked.

"Surely there must be something here you would want," Donna told them.

Myrna smirked. "I'm sure we can come up with something." Later, Martin put three coins along with a few other items into a bag, flinging it onto his shoulders. "Well, I guess we should start loading up."

Martin and Myrna left the house.

Jiminy handed the bottle to the couple. "Here you go."

Stephen took the bottle. "Thank you."

"Thank you," Donna told him.

Jiminy left the house.

ღ  

Outside

Martin and Myrna were putting the bags of goods into their wagon.

Jiminy walked toward them. "Hey, those are good people. They would never hurt us like that."

"That's where they went wrong," Myrna told them.

"It's better to be the kind of people that take," Martin told them.

"Instead of those that get taken from," Myrna told them.

Jiminy took out the bottle of potion. "I'm sorry. You've given me no other choice."

Jiminy threw the potion to his parents, but nothing happened.

"How frail do you thin we are, son?" Myrna asked.

"Rainwater won't hurt us," Martin told him. Jiminy was shocked, looking at the bottle. "I'm pretty good at a sleight of hand, Jiminy."

"You switched them?" Jiminy asked, looking back to the house. "If this is the elf tonic..."

Martin laughed. "Oh, my. We must have given whatever you had to that family."

"Oh, hope it wasn't dangerous," Myrna told him.

Jiminy ran back to the house.

ღ  

Inside

Jiminy ran inside, finding the bottle of poison on the ground, used already at the door, picking it up, looking behind the door. On the bed sat two puppet dolls that looked like Stephen and Donna. Jiminy was horrified, falling onto a chair. Martin and Myrna walked in, seeing the puppets.

"Ooh, look at that," Martin told them.

"New puppets for the act?" Myrna asked.

Young Geppetto walked in, looking at Martin and Myrna. "Who are you?" Jiminy saw him, shaking his head with regret. Young Geppetto saw the puppets on the bed. "Papa? Mama? Papa!" He turned to Jiminy. "What did you do to them? What did you do to them?"

ღ  

Now

Our World

Day - Mines

Freya was chasing after the kids to try to keep them safe. "Henry? Rose? Lisa? Henry! Lisa! Rose!" She saw a light in front of her, finding them shining their flashlights at a gap on the ground. "Lisa. Henry. Rose, you gotta slow down."

They stopped. "Freya?"

"Henry, hey," Lisa told him.

"There's something shiny down there," Rose told them.

"Rose, this is seriously dangerous," Freya told her. "We gotta get out of here."

"It could be something," Henry told her.

"Look, I want to help you guys as much as you want to help me, Henry, but we are trapped underground in an abandoned mine," Freya told him. "Lisa, there is no way out."

ღ  

Mine Entrance

Outside of the mine entrance, Pongo was barking. Regina, Emma, Ella, Graham, Marco, Archie and Ruby were gathering around as workers to try to open the entrance.

"Freya is smart," Emma told them. "She'll keep the kids safe until we get to that." The ground shook. "Watch out!"

Regina ran toward Emma and Ella. "Stop. Stop! You're making it worse."

"We are trying to save them," Ella told her. "You know that they wouldn't have gone in the first place, don't you? Because you made them feel like they had something to prove."

"And why do they think they have anything to prove?" Regina asked. "Who's encouraging them?"

"You do not get to put this on me, Emma or Freya," Ella told her.

Regina scoffed. "Oh, please. Lecture me until their oxygen has run out."

ღ  

Mines

Freya was leading the kids down the mine to try to get to safety. "Henry? Rose? Lisa, do you hear that?"

"Freya, it's Pongo," Lisa told her.

"Follow the noise," Rose told them.

They followed the sound of Pongo barking.

ღ  

Mine Entrance

Regina, Emma and Ella were facing each other.

Emma sighed. "We have to stop this. Arguing won't accomplish anything."

"No, it won't," Regina agreed.

"What do you want us to do?" Emma asked.

"Help me," Regina told them.

Emma and Ella nodded.

ღ  

Mines

Freya was leading the kids along. "It's loudest over here."

Freya removed a sheet of metal in their way.

"What's this?" Henry asked.

Freya saw what was behind the sheet of metal, smirking. "It's like an old elevator."

ღ  

Mine Entrance

Regina, Ella and Emma were facing each other.

"We need to find some way to punch through the ground," Regina told them. "We need something big?"

"Like what?" Ella asked.

"Explosives," Marco answered.

They all looked at each other.

ღ  

Mines

Freya walked toward the elevator. "It's to get the mine workers in and out. It goes all the way to the top. That's why we can hear Pongo."

"Can we make it work?" Henry asked.

Rose shrugged. "We can give it a shot."

ღ  

Mine Entrance

Everyone was getting ready to use the explosives, staying clear.

"Okay," Emma told them. "We're all clear."

ღ  

Mines - Elevator

Freya was trying to turn the wheel of the elevator, using all of her strength to do so. "Come on."

Henry, Rose and Lisa went to assist Freya.

ღ  

Mine Entrance

The others were still trying to get them out.

"Blow it," Ella told them.

Everyone took cover.

ღ  

Mines - Elevator

With Freya, Lisa, Henry and Rose turning the wheel, the elevator started to move a bit.

ღ  

Mine Entrance

A worker pressed the button of the control to strike an explosion.

ღ  

Mines - Elevator

The elevator was shaking from the explosion up above. Freya held Lisa, Henry and Rose close to her protectively. The elevator dropped a bit.

ღ  

Mine Entrance

Emma and Ella ran into the smoke caused by the explosion. Everyone watched from behind the tape worriedly until Emma and Ella walked toward them.

"Did it work?" Regina asked.

Emma shook her head. "It didn't open."

Ella sighed worriedly. "Then what did it do?"

Storybrooke General Hospital - Waiting Room

Mary Margaret was getting ready to leave, looking at another staff member. "Have a good day."

David walked up to Mary Margaret, smiling. "Hey. Where're you going?"

"Home," Mary Margaret answered. "I'm done for the day. Shouldn't you be resting?"

"Actually, Dr. Whale wants me to start physical therapy," David explained. "I'm supposed to walk thirty minutes a day on a treadmill or outside with an escort. But they are kind of short on personnel because of that thing that happened in the mine. So, maybe there is a volunteer willing to help?"

Mary Margaret and David smiled at each other.

ღ  

Lakeside

Mary Margaret and David walked together along a path.

"I'm trying to remember this place," David explained. "It's like--it's like I woke up on some strange land."

"Is there anything coming back?" Mary Margaret asked. "What about when you're with her? You remember your dog."

David sighed. "Yeah, I lied."

"You did?" Mary Margaret asked.

David nodded. "She's so lovely. I didn't want to disappoint her. But none of it feels right. A dog named Ajax? Who'd name a dog that?" Mary Margaret smiled. "None of it makes sense. None of it, none of it feels real."

Mary Margaret looked at him sympathetically. "That sounds so lonely."

"Actually, one thing does feel real," David told her. "You."

"What?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I know it's crazy, but I swear, you're the only thing in this whole place that feels--that feels right," David told her. Mary Margaret smiled happily. They seemed to be getting closer in distance without realizing it. David looked behind her. "Kathryn."

Mary Margaret lowered her head. "Right."

David walked past her. "Kathryn." Mary Margaret turned to see Kathryn walking closer. "You're here."

"I know it's outside of visiting hours," Kathryn told him. "But I needed to see you." She handed a basket to David. "I made some cranberry muffins. They used to be your favorite."

"Well, I should leave you two," Mary Margaret told them, walking away.

David chased after her. "Wait, Mary Margaret. See you tomorrow?"

Mary Margaret turned back, smiling, nodding, turning around, walking away.

ღ  

Mine Entrance

Regina ran up to the workers. "What was that? What the hell was that? You said you could do this."

Emma tried to calm her down. "Madame Mayor."

"They could have killed my kids," Regina told them.

"I know," Ella told her. "But this isn't helping."

"If we knew exactly where they were, we could drill down to them," Marco told them. Pongo was barking from the fire truck. Emma and Ella walked toward him. "Maybe, maybe make something to bring them back up."

"A driller," Graham told them.

"What do you think we..." Regina trailed off.

Archie opened the fire truck's door to let Pongo out. "Come on, buddy." Pongo sniffed the ground. "He's found something. Look, this is where they must be. What is it?"

They removed the metal covering, revealing a hole blocked by grate bars.

"What is that?" Emma asked.

Graham looked up. "It's an air shaft."

ღ  

Mines - Elevator

Freya and the kids were in the elevator.

"I'm really, really, really sorry, Freya," Lisa told her.

"It's all right, Lisa," Freya told her.

"We just wanted to find proof," Henry told her.

"No, it's really all right, Henry," Freya told him. "And Rose, you three should know that Archie didn't want to say those things he said to Lisa."

"All right, why did he?" Rose asked.

"Because of Regina," Freya answered. "But we can't blame Archie for being scared. Of doing something out of fear. If you think about it, we all do that. Sometimes we think that we're not the right people. That we're not the people we wanna be."

The elevator shook.

ღ  

Mine Entrance

Outside at the air shaft, the workers were removing the metal grate.

"All right, we got it," Ella told them. They looked down to the deep shaft. "So, what's next?"

ღ  

Mines - Elevator

Freya and the kids were sitting down, facing each other.

"I think we can be them," Rose told them. "Good people. I mean, obviously not everyone is a good person. But I think that they can be. If they wanna be."

Freya chuckled. "Rose..."

"What?" Rose asked.

"I like that thought, Rose," Freya answered. "That people can be good. Even if they're bad. I've had that internal mental fight with myself, about someone else."

"Your dad, you mean?" Lisa asked.

Freya nodded. "He's done some pretty horrible things. But even Jefferson admitted that he did... or does... really care about me and my brother. He just likes to do his business more."

"It's harder for everyone, because of the Curse," Henry told them. "To care for the voice inside of everyone, who they wanna be."

Freya chuckled. "You know, Henry, it's funny. I only used magic before, in the other realm, for reasons that I really needed to. Like protecting someone I loved. Because magic always came at a price. But if I had magic now, Henry, I would have been able to bust us out of here safely a long time ago. We wouldn't be here right now. Lisa would've been able to get us out of here, too. At least then we'd all be safe."

Lisa, Henry and Rose smiled small smiles. The elevator shook again.

ღ  

Mine Entrance

Outside at the air shaft, everyone was gathered.

Marco had two wires. "We need to lower them straight down, or the line would collapse with the sides of the shaft."

"I've got the harnesses," Graham told them.

"Lower me down," Regina told them.

"Oh, no way," Ella told her. "I'm going."

"Henry and Rose are my kids," Regina told her.

"Henry and Rose are my kids, too," Ella replied. "And Lisa and Freya are down there, too. You've been sitting behind your desk for ten years. I can do this."

"You can't do this alone," Emma told her. "Like you said, it's not just Henry and Rose down there. Lisa and Freya, too. Four people, which you can't carry out alone. I'll go with you."

Ella nodded in agreement, turning to pull on her harness and get ready to be lowered down.

Regina sighed, stepping closer, standing right in front of Emma. "Just bring them to me."

Emma nodded, turning to get ready. Regina turned away worriedly.

Mines - Elevator

Freya and the kids were sitting, eating a few chocolate bars.

"I thought if we found proof of what's going on..." Henry trailed off. "But we didn't find anything."

"That's not true," Freya told them. "I was lost when you found me, right?"

"You remember?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, I remember," Freya answered. "Lisa found out about that when we were helping Ashley with her baby."

Henry and Rose nodded in understanding. "Cinderella."

Lisa smiled. "Yeah, Cinderella."

"Lisa, why didn't you tell us that Freya remembered?" Henry asked.

"Because of who we're living with," Lisa answered. "I couldn't risk Regina finding out."

Henry and Rose nodded. They heard noises from up above.

"What's that?" Rose asked.

"It's a rescue," Freya answered.

They stood.

Emma and Ella lowered from the top on the wires.

"You guys okay?" Ella asked.

"Yeah, we're all okay," Rose answered.

"Hang on, Rose," Ella told her. "Henry, come on."

Emma spoke through radio. "Okay, let's get a stop." They removed the roof of the elevator. Freya held up Henry and Rose so that Ella could grab them with either arm. "Come on, Ella's got you. Okay. We got them."

Freya held up Lisa toward Emma. "You get her safe."

The elevator started to rumble.

The others were horrified. "Freya!"

"It's gonna fall," Freya told them.

"I'm so sorry," Emma told her, horrified.

"It's okay," Freya told them.

The elevator started to fall.

The others were horrified and worried. "Freya!"

The elevator fell with a loud noise. But Freya was seen in safety because Emma and Lisa had caught both of her hands, keeping her up with them. Everyone laughed in relief. Henry held up a thumbs up.

ღ  

Mine Entrance

The crowd all clapped and cheered when the workers pulled out Emma, Freya, Lisa, Ella, Henry and Rose. Lisa embraced Henry, both smiling, before Lisa also embraced Rose, both giggling. Regina hugged Henry and Rose, pulling them away. Ella started to follow, but Graham stopped her. Freya and Lisa embraced in relief, pulling away.

Lisa looked behind her. "Freya..."

Freya turned to see Jefferson watching worriedly, smiling. "Jefferson."

They walked toward each other to embrace tightly in relief, pulling away.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, Freya," Jefferson told her. Freya chuckled. The two shared another tight embrace with a passionate, relieved and happy kiss. Lisa slowly walked closer. Jefferson was stunned to see her walking up to them like they were a family again, relieved they were okay. "Lisa..."

Lisa smiled. "Hi, Jefferson."

Jefferson smiled. "Hi, Lisa."

Lisa walked up to Jefferson to hug him in relief. Jefferson returned the embrace, stunned but relieved. Freya smiled happily.

Elsewhere, Ella was kneeling with Henry and Rose, embracing them in relief. "Are you okay? Henry? Rose?"

Henry and Rose smiled. "Ella!"

Regina shoved Ella away. "Deputy, you can clear the crowd away." Ella watched unwillingly as Henry and Rose were sent away, relieved they were okay, but upset with not being able to be with them. Regina walked toward Archie. "Dr. Hopper--"

"I, uh, I have something to say," Archie told her. "I'm gonna continue to treat Lisa, and I'm gonna do it my way."

"My relief at Henry, Rose and Lisa's safety hasn't changed a thing, Dr. Hopper," Regina told him. "You will do as I say, or you--"

"Or what?" Archie asked. "You'll ruin my life? You'll do your worst? Because I will always do my best."

"Don't test me," Regina told him.

"Oh, I don't need to, because you're gonna leave me alone and let me do my work in peace," Archie told her.

"Really?" Regina asked. "Why is that?"

"Because someday, Madame Mayor, you may find yourself in not one custody battle, but two," Archie answered. "Not just over Henry and Rose, but over Lisa, too. Against Ella, and against Freya. And you know how a court determines who's a fit parent? They consult an expert, particularly one who has treated the child, or children. So, I suggest that you think about that and you'll allow me to do my work and let me do it the way my conscience tells me to."

Archie walked away. Lisa was watching and listening, smiling, striking a match, seeing a memory.

ღ  

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Night - Woods

Jiminy was devastated, whispering. "I wish..." He closed his eyes, sitting on the fence. "I wish..."

Vasilisa appeared. "I hear your wish. You don't need to wish it so loudly." Jiminy smiled. "But it is not possible. I cannot bring back the boy's parents."

"It's my fault," Jiminy told her. "I have to make it right. I... I will trade my life to make it happen."

"What's done is done," Vasilisa told him sadly. "There may be another way."

"Tell me, please," Jiminy told her.

"The little boy, he will grow up to face many challenges," Vasilisa told him. "Do you want to help him?"

"Um, I can't get away from these people, my parents," Jiminy told her. "They're who I am."

"But if you didn't want to be that, what would you like to be?" Vasilisa asked. Jiminy paused, hearing the chirping of the crickets. He wished in his heart. Vasilisa smiled. "I hear your wish." She waved her hand, using her power to make Jiminy glow and transform into a cricket. Jiminy laughed, admiring his new body. "How do you feel?"

Jiminy Cricket chirped, but Vasilisa could understand him. "Free."

"Find the boy, Jiminy," Vasilisa told him. "You will live as many years as you need to help him. Just find him."

Jiminy Cricket chirped. "How will I? I don't even know his name."

Vasilisa nodded in understanding. "His name is Geppetto."

ღ  

Now

Day - Mine Entrance

Emma, Ella, Henry, Rose and Lisa were watching Freya and Jefferson nearby.

"Is that Freya's fiance?" Emma asked.

"Yeah," Lisa answered. "His name's Jefferson."

"We saw you hugging both Freya and Jefferson earlier, Lisa," Emma told her. "How well do you know them?"

Lisa smiled. "I know Freya and Jefferson extremely well."

"You really scared us," Ella told them.

"I'm sorry," Rose told them.

Freya and Jefferson walked closer.

"Freya," Ella told her. "Jefferson." She looked at the kids. "Well, come on. Regina wants to take you home."

Henry heard something. "Hey. Listen."

They could hear chirping of crickets.

Rose smiled excitedly. "Crickets. They're back."

Freya smiled. "Things are changing."

They all smiled.

ღ  

Mr. Gold's Pawnshop

Gold walked pass the pair of puppets on the desk. The puppets that used to be Stephen and Donna.

ღ  

Storybrooke General Hospital - Waiting Room

Mary Margaret put her letter of resignation into the mailbox at the counter.

ღ  

Mine Entrance

Workers were chatting and drinking to celebrate. Regina took out the piece of glass she picked up earlier, throwing it down the air shaft. The piece of glass kept falling until it hit the ground nearby a glass coffin.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.5K 85 7
All of his life, 𝗞𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 was told he will never find his true love. His grandmother would always tell him that "love is weakness" and that...
72.7K 2.3K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...
28.2K 1K 21
Vanessa has finally been reunited with her love, daughter and now grandson, but is still not on good terms with her mother. Mr Gold, however, is out...
242K 5.2K 37
"Nothing is worth destroying yourself over, but if you are going to destroy yourself, make sure it is for something spectacular, make sure it is for...