Rockstar [Norminah]

By DivineSucculents

A young, dumb and broke Dinah Jane Hansen needs to find a way to make money. One day, her roommate finds out... More

Ch. 1: IHOP
Ch. 2: Nerves
Ch.3: Performances and Ex-Girlfriends
Ch. 4: The Meeting
Ch. 5: What Happens in the Studio...
Ch. 6: Stays in the Studio....
Ch. 7: New Song, New Team, and New Habits
Ch. 8: Congratulations
Ch. 9: Bed of Lies
Part 10: Captain Save a Hoe
Ch. 11: Revelations Pt. 1
Ch. 12: Revelations Pt. 2
Ch. 13: Aftermath
Ch. 14: A date?
Ch. 15: Break-ins and Breakthroughs
Ch. 16: Tea, Tea, and More Tea
Ch. 18: All Hail, Normani
Ch. 19: #NorminahRise
Ch. 20: A Treacherous Past
Ch. 21: A Promising Present (Part 1)
Ch. 21: A Promising Present (Part 2)
Ch. 21: A Promising Present (Part 3)
Ch. 22: Studio Vibes ❤️ (I)

Ch. 17: Is this real? I guess not...

2.1K 101 166
By DivineSucculents

Previously on Rockstar:
Out of nowhere, Lauren's room door slammed open, and the adjacent wall, making Lauren jump at the sudden sound. But what was even scarier was the person behind the door who was seething with rage and breathing heavily, like a rabid dog. Lauren looked into the Polynesian's eyes for a moment, instantly regretting it as they were enlarged and they were on fire. Call Lauren crazy, but they actually looked as though they were on fire. She rubbed her eyes and squinted a little to see if she was imagining things, but before her brain could even process what was in front of her, Dinah's shout echoed throughout the room.

"GET YOUR BLIND MARSHMALLOW HEADASS UP AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE FUCK ALLY SAID YOU BROKE INTO HER HOUSE LAST NIGHT!!"

Lauren audibly gulped, and began telling Dinah the events of two days ago.

-

Dinah stood with her arms crossed over her chest as she listened to what happened a mere two days ago from Lauren's point of view.  At this point, she's close to cutting Lauren off because her story has lies and bullshit written all over it. 

"So you mean to tell me that you broke into this bitch's house, apologized, and actually began to walk away until she disrespected you?"

"Yes", Lauren nodded frantically.  She knew some parts of her story were made up.  But quite frankly, she didn't believe those parts mattered, the only part she wanted Dinah to take note of was Ally truly disrespected her and hurt her pride.

"Okay, and then Ally basically called you broke, nothing but a fuck, worthless, and she deserves better, which she does?", Dinah questioned.

Lauren pouted, "Yes Dinah...And it really hurt. You know I've never been rejected by a girl like that."

"Is this the part where I'm supposed to comfort you? Because I can't even stand to look at you right now Lauren!"

Lauren's eyes widened in surprise. "W-w-why? What did I do?"

Dinah rolled her eyes all the way to Timbuktu and responded, "Well for starters, I can tell your ass is lying through your teeth.  And it's more like what you didn't do for me!!!  You know, as a friend and a manager !?  I've literally been doing everything by myself for these past couple of days meanwhile your out here getting drunk and fucking bitches instead of doing your job!!", Dinah yelled.

"I-I'm sorry Dinah", Lauren squeaked.  "I realize I've been a terrible friend and manager.  I truly am very sorry.  I promise to do better."

"I'm getting Thick and Thide of your Broken Promisthes Lauren!", Dinah yelled at the top of her lungs, "Why don't you just do better instead of always promisthing and saying you will do better, yeah?  I'd rather you do that than continue making promisthes you can't keep!"

Lauren stifled a laugh and thought, I know this bitch did not just do the Kiely William lisp! Getting herself together, Lauren said, "Okay, I'll do better. Today, I realized I haven't been doing shit as your manager, so I'm going to try harder."

"Good. Because if not, Simon's going to fire you. He already started talking to Ally about it, who then told me I should get a new manager."

"Are you serious?"

Dinah scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Fuck I look like lying about something like that?!  Of course I'm serious! Why do you think I came here to yell at your lazy ass? To waste all my breath, that I clearly need?!"

"No", Lauren mumbled.

"Exactly. I came here to warn you you're about to be homeless if you don't get your shit together because I'm actually a good friend."

Lauren winced. "Alright DJ, that's enough, I get it...", Lauren mumbled,"You don't have to rub it in."

"Good", Dinah smiled.  "Since you get it, I expect to see you making bloody moves as my manager as soon as your little probation is over.  I also expect you to be there for me as both a friend and manager and stop telling all these damn lies!"

Lauren saluted Dinah and said, "Yes ma'am!"

Dinah nodded and made her way to Lauren's door, but stopped dead in her tracks when she heard Lauren's soft voice call out to her.

"Dinah?", Lauren questioned, while playing with her fingers.

Dinah turned around to face Lauren.  "Yeah?"

"I know I said this earlier, but I am very sorry for how I've been acting lately.  I realize I seriously need to get my shit together because there's no reason why I'm 21, acting like a 15 year-old.  You said not to make promises I can't keep, but I'm going to promise to get my shit together.  I have to."

Dinah gasped and put her hand over her heart in shock.  "Who are you and what have you done with Lauren?"

"Let's just say Lauren got a wake up call and is no longer going to be on the bullshit level.  From here on out, I'm going to be on top of my shit."

Dinah crossed her arms over her chest and leaned all of her weight in her right foot.  "Oh really?"

"Yes", Lauren nodded.

"Just a couple days ago you were breaking into people's houses and getting pissy drunk, simply not giving a fuck.  And now your actually taking responsibility for your actions and stating your immature, then promising to get on top of your shit.  May I ask why the sudden change?  Or more importantly what or who inspired the change?"

Lauren grinned as images of Kehlani's naked body flashed in her mind.  "There's not necessarily one specific reason.  But after getting suspended by Simon, I just happened to realize I'm a piece of shit.  And I don't want to be shit, I want to be the shit.  And I want Ally to notice what she lost", Lauren shrugged.

Chuckling, Dinah said, "Believe me when I say that I say this out of love, but Ally isn't going to realize shit because y'all were never a thing to begin with."

"Gee, thanks Dinah", Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Girl stop pretending like you actually still care about Ally and didn't just get some last night.  Your neck is as red as a stop sign.  So try again."

Feeling a tad embarrassed, Lauren blushed and started playing with the baby hairs on the back of her neck.

"Exactly", Dinah said, knowing damn well she was right about Lauren.  She continued, "And industry girls aren't shit and they fake as hell.  So you might as well get over Ally anyways."

"Oh?  And aren't you a quote unquote rising 'industry girl'?  More importantly, aren't you practically 'in love' with an industry girl?"

"I'm not in love with anyone first of all.  And I'm not an 'industry girl', I'm an artist.  Apparently, there's a huge difference."

"Like what?  They are literally the same thing", Lauren argued.

"No they're not, an industry girl is someone who is just plastic, fake, lies to everyone just to please others and look 'good', and is bougie.  An artist is someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about any of that and just wants to make music for the fans, with the benefit of making money."

Lauren tapped her chin in thought.  "Interesting.  So is Normani classified as an 'industry girl' ?"

Dinah sighed in frustration.  "Sadly, yes.  She's probably the biggest of them all."

"Okay and?", Lauren questioned, not really understanding why Dinah was so concerned whether Normani was fake or not.  She was still hot and single so why not just, you know smash?

"And, now that means it's going to be ten times harder to date her, let alone get to know her, because I won't know when she's lying to me or not.  More importantly I won't know if she's playing me."

"So?  You're still attracted to her right?  You know, physically?"

Dinah groaned, while raking her hand through her hair.  "Yes, and that's the problem, she's breathtakingly beautiful."

"Okay so why don't you just...smash?  I mean it's not like you guys have some deep ass connection that made you like her.  It seems as though you liked her beauty first and personality later.  Need I remind you how rude and nasty she was to myself, you, and Ally when we first met her?  The bitch was practically just asking to get popped in the mouth."

"Hey!", Dinah exclaimed, "She's not a bitch, Lauren, stop calling her that."

Lauren put her hands up in defense, "Okay, okay, no need to get your boxers in a twist, I'm just saying.  She was rude as hell."

"I mean yeah, she was, but after getting to know her more, she's actually funny and nice."

Lauren cackled, "Funny and nice that's it? Yeah, you clearly don't know her enough. You couldn't even come up with three damn adjectives!  My advice to you is smash and dash to get it out of your system so that you can focus on your music."

Maybe Lauren's right. I mean, I clearly don't know Normani enough if I can barely tell which one of herself is the 'real Normani'. And after our meeting with Ally earlier today, I felt confused and annoyed because it's possible Normani is using me.  I mean, was it really a coincidence that I demanded she be on the song with me the same day we had the 'date' , and then the next day she brings me coffee as a thank-you not even for paying, but for showing her a good time?  At this point, I'm sure that her thank you was for starting her music career back up again.  Or maybe it's not?  I don't know...Apparently, I'll never know because her  Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde  headass wants to play guess the personality.  And even if I do follow Lauren's 18 year-old fuckboy advice and just 'smash and dash', where the fuck would I dash to?   I work with the woman for god sakes!  Feelings are bound to get involved and everything will get Messy.  Maybe I should just chill and wait everything out?  If something, sexual or not, is meant to happen between us, it's going to happen regardless, whether I actively pursue her or not. 

"Eh, we'll see what happens", Dinah said dismissively.  "Right now I just want to focus on my music.  But more importantly, I want to focus on beating your punk ass on our new ps4 pro in 2k."

Lauren's face lit up in excitement.  "What!?", she squealed, "You bought a ps4 pro!!!!!  I've wanted that ever since it came out, but obviously I didn't have the money for it!"

"Yep", Dinah smiled, "It's downstairs in the den.  I figured now since Normani and I's song is going to be released in two days, it's okay to spend 400 dollars on a gaming system. That's chump change compared to the millions I'm going to make by being on the song with Normani."

"Oooh, someone's getting cocky. You do know it's going to be a lot of work to get those millions right? I'm talking about performances, interviews, promoting your music, and eventually going on tour once your album is finished. It's not a cakewalk", Lauren said. She mentally patted herself on the back, noticing this was probably the smartest thing she's ever said.

"I know, but having Normani featured on the song makes getting the millions ten times easier because she's well-known. So all her fans will buy the song and go to our performances and that stuff. Which, will boost my fanbase in the process."

"That's true, I just didn't want you to underestimate the workload, that's all"

"Wow, thanks for actually trying to be a manager for once", Dinah said sarcastically.

Lauren playfully glared at Dinah, then chuckled. "Shut up and just get ready to take this asswhoopin I'm about to give you in 2k."

-

Friday, 9 a.m. in the Epic Records Conference Room...

Currently, Ally, Normani, Dinah and Simon were meeting again without Lauren. But, if all goes well, Lauren, or should I say bootleg Dr. Phil, should be back in action on Monday. Instead of taking crappy photos or listening to music, they were all gathered here today to finally, finally, FINALLY release Dinah and Normani's new song, "I know".

"Okay so before we get into the exciting stuff, I'm going to be the bearer of bad news for a moment. I hate to be that guy but...who am I kidding? I am that guy ", Simon laughed from the head of the table. He looked around the room to see if anyone cracked a smile, but everyone looked like Kanye West. The amount of expressionless faces in the room made Simon clear his throat awkwardly and continue, "Anyways, a couple hours after Normani posted her Instagram photo, Camila's representatives gave me a call.  And guess what they said?"

"She died?", Dinah asked happily.

Everyone in the room turned to her with "bitch tf?" expressions written all over their faces. 

"Really Dinah??", Normani asked annoyed.

"What?  It was just a question.  She's lucky her uncoordinated ass isn't dead already from all those punches she took to the dome.  She could barely even get one lick in."

Ally giggled, and Dinah followed suit, both erupting into a laughing fit like how Spongebob and Patrick did in Mrs. Puff's boating school.  As Dinah and Ally's laughter began to die down, both women took notice that Normani was glaring at them. 

"I love how you two both think it's funny to beat up a defenseless person", Normani snapped.

"I don't believe in beating up defenseless people.  I don't know if you noticed, but Cameltoe isn't a person, but is rather an ugly, shriveled up ass tortoise."

Ally cackled again, "Yeah Mani, the bitch isn't even human, she's a walking STD.  You know this, I know this, Dinah knows this, hell, even my dad knows this.  So tell me why you steady defending a bitch who has more bodies than a graveyard, half of which died while she was with you?"

"Camila never cheated on me", Normani said through gritted teeth.

"And I'm bald-headed", Ally deadpanned.

Dinah furrowed her eyebrows and stared at Ally intensely from the other side of the table.  "But you have a full head of hair?  I'm-"

Ally held up her hand multiple times like Blue Ivy did to Beyoncé at the Grammys. 

She then dramatically paused making the whole room go silent.  That was until Simon said, "What the fuck are you doing?!"

Ally ignored Simon's ignorant statement and responded to Dinah,"Stop Dinah.  Don't make your brain work any harder than it's used to", Ally said calmly.

I know this bitch did not just hit me with the Blue Ivy, Dinah thought.

"As you can see by my long healthy hair, I'm clearly not bald-headed.  I said I was bald-headed because I thought we were just listing things that aren't true."

"Bitch-", Normani jumped across the table to yank Ally up.

"NORMANI!!  IF YOU LAY ONE HAND ON MY DAUGHTER YOU WILL BE FIRED AND SENT BACK TO WAKANDA!!", Simon yelled.

Normani sat back down in her seat and straightened out her blouse.  She then turned to Simon and said, "Are you dumb or are you stupid?  Number one, Wakanda is a fictional place in Africa you dumbass bitch.  Number two, I'm from New Orleans, not Africa because I'm African-American. Number three, nobody was going to do shit to your daughter.  I leaned over the table to simply give her a high five."

"Yeah, with your fist", Dinah mumbled.

"Can you please just shut up.  Like for one second?  Your voice is giving me a migraine", Normani snapped. 

"Fine", Dinah huffed, while sinking into her chair and folding her arms.  "I won't mess with you, Royal Highness."

"Good", Normani smiled.

Ally watched the exchange in bewilderment.   She didn't understand why Normani was so pressed all because she and Dinah dragged Camila, and Dinah was just stating facts.  From where Ally was sitting, Normani did in fact look like she was going to wreck her shit, if Simon hadn't stopped her.  Ally didn't appreciate how Normani was acting so Ally did what Ally does best: be problematic and petty.

"Normani, you need some pussy", Ally said while smirking.

The unexpectedness of Ally's comment made Simon choke on his own spit and start coughing uncontrollably.  Of course, no one in the room payed attention to him.  All eyes were on Ally instead.

"Girl what the fuck are you talking about!?"

"You need p u s s y", Ally said, spelling the word pussy.  "I mean look at you, you're all tense and angry.  It's honestly ruining the vibe.  Don't you agree Dinah?"

"Ummmm...I...Why are you asking me this?  Normani's sex life is none of my business."

"Well you weren't saying that when you beat up Camila because you thought she was using me for sex. So tell me Dinah, what do you think?", Normani smirked.

Dinah did a double-take, a triple-take, and a quadruple-take trying to see if Normani was serious. But from the unfaltering smirk on her face, Dinah could tell she one-hundred percent was. See what I mean? This woman must be bi-polar or something, which is fine, but she should've at least told me or given me a warning, instead of throwing me in her constant loop of mood swings. Didn't she just tell me to stop talking to her a second ago? Now she's talking about she wants my opinion on her sex life?? Is she good?

"You want to know what I think?", Dinah hesitantly asked.

Normani rolled her eyes.  "Yes Dinah. Why the hell else would I ask you?"

At first, Dinah was going to respond with a basic, "yes", and spare Normani the embarrassment. But since Normani wanted to have an attitude, Dinah decided to take a different approach.

She smirked and stared directly into Normani's chocolate-brown eyes. "What I think you need is to stop playing and let me hit. I swear I'll hit it in all the right places, and if you wear an outfit like that", Dinah roamed her eyes over Normani's outfit. She was wearing an extremely tight pencil skirt that accented all her curves and a blouse that showed a good amount of her cleavage, and the sight made Dinah bite her lip.  She then leaned in to whisper in Normani's ear.  "I'll fuck you so hard, you'll see stars", Dinah growled.

Normani subconsciously bit her lip as she suddenly felt a pool of wetness down there.  Before Normani could respond, Dinah smirked and broke eye contact with her.

Normani removed her lower lip from between her teeth and awkwardly cleared her throat.  Feeling everyone's eyes on her, she went on her phone and scrolled through Instagram in hopes everyone would stop staring.

"Anyways, as I was saying," Simon said, "Her representatives demanded that Normani keeps mentoring Camila.  If not, Camila threatened to press assault charges on Dinah."

Dinah scoffed, "Of course she would do that.  Ole evil bitch."

Only half listening to Simon, Normani continued to scroll through her Instagram notifications. She was about to put her phone away when one comment under her last post caught her eye.

camila_cabello: Mine 😍😍. Not the big bitch, but Normani of course.

Normani rolled her eyes and looked through her other comments.

Normila4lyfe: omgggg did anyone see Camila's comment?! #Normila 😍

Normani_Korbae: Does anyone know if Normila is dating again?

Normila's_Child: Yes they are

Yourxb00tyxstank: Receipts 🤔

Normani_Korbae: ^

Camilizer121: Bitch, you don't need receipts, they are obviously dating because Camila is claiming her, dumb bitch. And who wouldn't? Normani is fine as hell💦😍👅.

DinahJaneisWifey: there's no need to be rude. And stop jumping to conclusions. Camila was probably just joking 🙄

Camilizer121: Shut the fuck up.  You don't know shit, especially because you Stan that fat ass bitch Dinah Jane.

DinahJaneisWifey: Keep talking shit, Normani gonna block your lil ugly ass 🌚. Normani? If you see this, block this disrespectful ho.

Normani cackled and continued looking through the comments of her fans, Dinah's fans, and , Camila's fans arguing.

Dinah.please.have.my.babies: Yeah Normani, block her!

DaddyxDinah: ^

I.love.thick.thighs: ^^

FinahxJane: ^^^

Camilizer121: Shut y'all stupid asses up! #Normila is real!! Camilizers unite and spam the comments with #Normila so Normani and everyone else knows Camila ain't playing.

DaddyCamz: #Normila

Walzbello: #Normila 😍👅

Normila!!!: #Normila

Fuck.me.Camz: #Normila . We all know Camz be putting in that work in the bedroom 😍👅💦😈🍆

FreakyxNormila: ^ and #Normila

Beat.This.Kitty.Up.Mila: I have a sex tape of Normila!!! Who wants to see 😈

C.C.7: I do!!!!!

Sweatdisposition7: Me 🖐🏼

Pornhub: I do!!! We will pay 20 million for it.

Sexy.Can.I: okayyyyy 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 . We're putting Normani on!!!  You better go head and get that promo sis!!

BrokenPromisthes:
#Normilasex-tape 💦💦

Truth.is.I'm.Tide:
#Normilasex-tape 👅💦

YourxUnderarmsxStink:
#Normilasex-tape 😻😻😻

Pornhub: #Normilasex-tape. Normani, notice us!!! 😍😍😍

ManManz: Lowkey dont want to see the sex-tape cuz of Crab Casserole, but I'll watch just for Normani 😻👅💦
#Normilasex-tape

I.was.born.by.the.river: Lawd, imagine watching Normani throw it back 😩😩😩 #Normilasex-tape

DJHansen123: I'm saying!!! All that chocolate goodness 😍👅 #Normilasex-tape

Cryingintheclub: I bet that shit looks like a Milk Dud Candy 💀💀
#Normilasex-tape

CameelaCabeyo: Ashsjdkdkdk. Oh nah, you're bugging 😭😭 #Normilasex-tape

Cum.On.Me.727: Is it bad as soon as I saw the sex tape comment, I grabbed my vibrator? 😁 #Normilasex-tape

Allysus.The.Manager007: Yes 😳. All y'all hoes need Jesus #Normilasex-tape

All the other comments were like these, but some were ten times worse. Some talked about how Camila eats Normani out, Normani's kinks, a link to the alleged sex-tape, how Camila is daddy, and a bunch of other b.s. Out of curiosity of who actually believed this mess, Normani searched up #Normila and #Normilasex-tape and there were already a million posts for #Normila and five million under #Normilasex-tape.

Normani groaned loudly and slammed her expensive iPhone on the wooden table, making everyone in the room jump.

"I fucking hate that bitch!", Normani screamed.

Everyone in the room stared at Normani with widened eyes. The room instantly became silent as the onlookers were too shocked at the sudden action and Normani, who was rubbing her temples, was too stressed at the moment to speak.

Deciding to break the silence, Ally tentatively asked, "Normani, what happened?"

"It's fucking Camila!!! She commented under my photo with Dinah, "Mine" with some corny ass heart eyes. Then the bitch had the nerve to say not the big bitch, in reference to Dinah. Then all her stupid ass fans starting leaping to conclusions like they were competing in fucking long jump and said Normila is real and we have a sex tape. Not to mention pornhub said they would pay for the said sex-tape and they want me to notice them. Some of my fans and Dinah's tried to alleviate the situation. But, you know how those stank ass Camilizers are. They're so damn relentless. So now the #Normila and #Normilasex-tape has six million posts combined. Everyone probably thinks I'm a whore!!"

"You're not a whore, Normani", Ally said calmly. "Everyone in this room knows that, including yourself, so whatever the people say shouldn't matter."

Dinah's face turned red with rage. This was the last straw for her, she officially hated Camila. Her hatred partially stems from the fact Camila called her big, when she's clearly just thick. But to be honest, it was mostly because Camila was claiming what wasn't her's and just being down right problematic and disrespectful. She knows she shouldn't care because Normila is none of her business, but Camila always makes it her business for always having Normani look crazy in front of her.

Dinah jumped up from her seat in anger. "This is why Corn on the Cob got her ass beat last time! She doesn't know when the fuck to keep her gigantic ass mouth closed! Now imma have to run up on her again and beat her ass?! I guess these hos nowadays really love to get they ass beat!", Dinah yelled.

"No Dinah, what you're going to do is sit your ass down and listen to me", Simon said in a professional tone. He watched Dinah sat down with a scowl on her face and then turned his attention to Normani. "I'm not going to lie, this is bad Normani. No one is going to want you performing at their venues knowing you, excuse my vulgarity, ate someone's pussy on camera. So, I have a plan. To clear the dating and sex tape rumors, but also keep you more relevant than whatever other rumors Camila or her fans will make up, you will have to start fake dating Dinah."

"What the fuck!!", both Dinah and Normani exclaimed at the same time.

"No, I refuse", they said in sync again.

"Stop copying me", Normani said.

"No, you stop copying me, Black Chyna.  With your badly performed, unsatisfying, disappointment, sex tape headass."

"Shut the fuck up", Normani growled. 

Dinah grinned.  "Make-", Dinah started, but was interrupted by Normani relentlessly hitting her in the arm.  Instead of hurting Dinah, Normani's hits only tickled her, making Dinah go into her second laughing fit that morning.

"I hate you", Normani breathed after attacking Dinah.

"I love you too babe", Dinah winked.

"See? Look at that chemistry! It's settled.  You guys will pretend to date, no questions asked. And it's perfect because now Dinah and Camila can have a feud, which will increase both of their album sales and fans. Instead of a solo album, Dinah, you and Normani will make a joint album that tells your love journey. It's perfect! Everyone gets more publicity, and all of us get more money because the tabloids will be over this story like white on rice. Thus, making you all well known to the public, which will then cause them to want to listen to everyone's music."

"I think this is a horrible idea", Dinah said.

"And why is that?"

"Well for starters, I can't act for shit. So, the fans will find out it's fake, and then loose their shit. Also, all of our musical creativity will be stifled because now we all have to write sappy love songs, and there is only so much you can do to make them sound unique. And, I don't think us dating will clear the rumors, they might make them worse because apparently, Camilizers are crazy and will make up anything out of thin air."

"It's actually easier than you think. All you have to do is hint at dating Normani, no one is asking you to propose. And by hinting I mean subtle touches, your arm must be around her at all moments, especially, when the paps are around. To make it official Normani will have to post a bear or roses or something and put something to the effect of, "Thanks babe" as the caption, then tag you. So basically you don't do any work besides touch Normani and flirt, which from what I've seen, you already do. Also, you'd be surprised with how much you can do with love songs, just ask Camila. And yes, it's pretty clear Camilizers are very um...unique, but if you and Normani just fake it till you make it, it will become clear you guys are an item. Camila's fans will most likely back off. And even if they don't, just let them keep talking, it will make both you guys trend more and make the love triangle more realistic."

"I still think this plan isn't good at all, but whatever", Dinah said while sulking.

"You're just scared that you'll catch feelings for me", Normani smirked. "I mean who wouldn't, I'm The Normani Kordei."

"Pft, Girl bye. Ain't nobody scared of shit", Dinah waved Normani off.

Normani sarcastically responded, "Yeah, okay"

"Okay you know that little exchange y'all just had?", Ally asked, then pointed between the two women.  She continued, "Yeah, that's what y'all are not supposed to do as fake girlfriends.  You guys need to be all lovey dovey and all that stuff. Honestly if you play your cards right, y'all could be the next Jay-Z and Beyoncé."

"I call being Beyoncé !!!!!", Normani screamed at the top of her lungs, making Dinah cringe and cover her ears.

Dinah removed her hands from her ears when she no longer heard Normani's ear-splitting scream.  "Damn girl, we get it.  And I'm not going to be big, chapped-lipped ass Jay-Z, I refuse." 

Ally cackled, while Normani didn't even crack a smile.  Dinah took notice of this, but she didn't give a fuck about Normani and her mood swings anymore.  At this point, Dinah knows it will pass and tomorrow she'll be the total opposite of how she acted today.

"Why...You gotta do...my man Jay-Z like that?  He's not even that bad", Ally said in between chuckles.

"I don't know if we are talking about the same Jay-Z.  He literally looks like a dried up raisin.  I want to be Blue Ivy in Normani and I's relationship."

"Bitch whet?!  Blue Ivy is Beyoncé's daughter, that's incest!  And I don't do incest, hell nah, that's the devil's work".  Normani then shook her head left and right to emphasize she will not partake in Dinah's shenanigans.

Ally rose her right hand in the air, waving it in praise like one does when a preacher delivers a brief, but very powerful sermon, "Preach it sis!".

"Guys it was just a joke", Dinah laughed.  "But, I probably would partake in incest if-"

"That's enough!", Simon exclaimed, not wanting to hear whatever outrageous, nasty thing that was about to come out Dinah's mouth.  Listening to these women for the past 30 minutes has really tired him out mentally.  So, now all he wants to do is release this song and go in his jacuzzi.  Another thing Simon noticed from listening to these women is that he didn't raise Ally correctly and the other two women were most likely dropped on their heads as babies.  But, he would never say these things out loud of course, because he knows Normani and Dinah will rag tag his ass. 

Now, there were three pairs of eyes on Simon, waiting for him to yell. To the three women's surprise, he didn't, he simply sighed said, "Let's just release the song."

"Ayyyyeeeee!!", Dinah screamed and started rapping, "It's lit, it's gonna be a hit, me and Normani are the shit.  If you don't like it, then bitch you a lame, so just stay in your lane, you not with the gang."

Ally started clapping and said, "Ayye, Ayye, Ayye, Ayye!  Okay Dinah! I see you!  That was lowkey hot!"  She then leaned across the table to give Dinah a high five, making her smile.

"Aww thanks, Ally", Dinah cooed.

Normani watched with her face frowned up.  Since when did these two become best of friends?  They literally were about to fight just a couple of days ago.

"Nah Ally, you got it wrong.  Dinah's rap was so not."

"You're just a hater", Dinah teased and stuck her tongue out at Normani.

"Yeah Mani, Dinah's right.  What the hell crawled up your ass today?"

Normani shrugged.  "I don't know but it certainly wasn't Dinah's dick"

"Oop", Ally said while taking a sip of her water bottle.

Dinah's face frowned up in disgust "I don't even do anal, so yeah it certainly was not me.  No Siry Bob".  At least not anymore, Dinah thought.

Simon's eyes widened at the sudden turn of the three women's conversation.  To get them all the hell out his office he whipped out his IMac laptop from his work bag.  He opened his laptop, signed into Apple, and released the song.

"Hey!", he screamed to stop the women from arguing whether or not milk should go in the bowl before or after one pours the cereal.  All women looked at him expectingly.

"The song is released.  So, I now want all you guys to get the fuck away from me in the next five seconds.  I have a serious headache from hearing all the stupid and vulgar things came out you guys' mouths today.  Oh and by the way, the milk should go in the bowl first."

Normani and Ally scrunched up their faces in disgust, while Dinah smiled, then mouthed "I told you so".

Ally stood up to her feet and flipped Simon off.  "Fuck you dad!  You disgust me!"

Instead of lashing out at Ally, Simon flashed a smile and cheerily said, "Goodbye, Ally and Company!  Don't let the door hit you on your way out!"

Normani and Dinah stood up and walked out of the conference room without saying a word.  Ally, on the other hand, stayed back and spat, "You know, you really are an asshat!"

"Goodbye Ally", Simon waved and began typing away on his computer.

With that, Ally stomped out Simon's office, wishing she had a dad who actually cared about her.

-
This is honestly the most fun I've ever had writing a chapter lmao.

In case you didn't know, everything in this chapter is a joke and isn't meant to offend anyone.  So if you got offended, breathe, live, laugh and enjoy life because it's never that serious ☺️😘.

Have a good day or night everyone ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.6K 80
lauren and dinah are best friends and one day, they decide to create a group chat. camila's kind of lonely, normani's kind of bored, and ally's kind...
605K 23.8K 44
After earning a scholarship at the country's top boarding school, Y/N thinks she can change her shy, secluded, nerdy self to what she wishes she coul...
174K 8.2K 54
You're a boxer, an amazing boxer. You've only been knocked out once in your entire career. When you're not in the boxing ring you're just a senior in...
471K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...