Magi: Lost in Time

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prospero... More

Prologue - They Met
Escapade 1
Scroll 1: Tison Village
Scroll 2: Napolia, Reim
Scroll 3: Truth, Stars
Scroll 4: Sinbad and Thais
Scroll 5: Sasan and Artemyra
Scroll 6: Pervert and Her Conviction
Scroll 7: Impending Doom
Scroll 8: Sinbad's Mistake
Scroll 9: Epiphany
Scroll 10: Strange
Scroll 11: Heliophat
Scroll 12: Unnerved
Scroll 13: Resolution
Scroll 14: Showdown
Scroll 15: Toran and Judal
Scroll 16: Parthevia
Scroll 17: Shadows Within
Scroll 18: Selendine's Will
Scroll 19: Captive
Scroll 20: Dirtied
Scroll 21: Farewell
Escapade 2
Scroll 1: Alibaba
Scroll 2: Niel
Scroll 3: Gamori
Scroll 4: In the Meantime
Scroll 5: Marbas
Scroll 6: Kouen and Thais
Scroll 7: Balbadd
Scroll 8: She
Scroll 9: End
Scroll 10: Arjwani
Scroll 11: Peril in Paradise
Scroll 12: Progress
Scroll 13: Explanation
Scroll 14: Light in the Darkness
Scroll 15: Precious
Scroll 16: Towards Sindria
Scroll 17: Darkness
Scroll 18: Pain
Scroll 19: Real
Scroll 20: In order
Escapade 3
Scroll 1: Battle of Destiny
Scroll 2: Magic Academy
Scroll 3: Reim
Scroll 4: Morgiana and Kaein
Scroll 5: Luna and Al-Thamen
Scroll 6: In Between
Scroll 7: Sky
Scroll 8: Countdown
Scroll 9: Resound
Scroll 10: Reim versus Magnostadt
Scroll 11: She Comes
Scroll 12: Vessels
Scroll 14: He comes
Scroll 15: Wish
Scroll 16: Invitation and Feud
Scroll 17: Play Your Cards Right
Scroll 18: Signs and Past
Scroll 19: Solomon and Demeus
Scroll 20: Broken Time
Scroll 21: Broken Mirror
Scroll 22: Future that Awaits Us
Scroll 23: Comfort
Scroll 24: Internal
Scroll 25: Hope
Scroll 26: Akil
Escapade 4
Scroll 1: According to Plan
Scroll 2: Sun and Rain
Scroll 3: New Light
Scroll 4: Responsibility
Scroll 5: Irony
Scroll 6: Tower of Feelings
Scroll 7: Ray
Scroll 8: Forgiven
Scroll 9: Rose Garden
Scroll 10: Losing It
Scroll 11: Dungeons and Akil
Scroll 12: Solution
Scroll 13: That Hope
Scroll 14: Shards
Scroll 15: Wishes
Epilogue
Character Profile
Bonus Scroll: Maharagan

Scroll 13: Warriors

409 10 0
By AthanasiaKashimashi

The dark djinns had invaded Magnostadt. The destruction they caused could not be evaded and many were already killed. Myers, who was leading the front lines, gawked in disbelief at how invincible they were no matter what magic they used to eliminate them.

"Damnit!" Misery filled her heart as she thought how ridiculous it was to have their research turn back on them. The young magicians with her felt useless and disheartened. Their magic was nothing compared to the djinns that threatened to wipe out their country.

"Hurry up and save the fifth district people!" One of the magician shouted. That statement alone brought them back to their senses. Sphintus glanced around frantically as he searched for his friends who disappeared so suddenly. He hoped that they were still alive somewhere.

"Hey, look at the magicians scurrying away." A pitiful citizen cried. They knew that without them, they were about to die. Hope was gone right before their eyes. Just then, a dark djinn descended from the sky and was about to squashed them. Fortunately, Lady Scheherazade arrived in time.

"You... You've grown this big because of Titus! Give him back to me. Give me back my son!" She demanded. The blonde Magi was about to attack them when a tentacle swat her staff away. Vulnerable, the dark djinns took this as a chance to finish her off.

"Hell no! Malbar Sharija!" A wave of water cut their hands in half. It was followed by slashes of flame that roasted them. Scheherazade was surprised to say. She did not expect them to come to her aid, especially not the princess of Yrif Kingdom.

"Damnit. I can't use my power here. There's too many people around." Alibaba cursed. Thais descended and reminded him that she could just protect the people around by using a water barrier.

"Malbar Dire!"

"Amol Zel Saiqa!" Flames sprouted from his sword as he sliced away the enemies. The white haired conqueror noticed Hakuei from a distance and called for her help. She will not be able to hold the barrier for too long considering that Alibaba was doing his job at a slow pace.

"This is bad. Hakuei! We need your help!" She shouted.

"I'd gladly help, dear friend. Blow them away with your piercing wind, Paimon!" The wind sliced through the air and most of the djinns around them were pulverized. Aladdin's eyes widened at the sight. Metal vessel users were truly a sight to see.

"We have no time for chit-chat. Those dark djinns will surely show no mercy for this country. Malbar Sharija!" Thais struck the enemies with her magic before turning to Kouen.

"I will obtain the truth of this world and shed light to the other. Let's go!" The red head uttered. She internally sighed at his words. He never changed.

"Yes, My Brother and Lord!" His brothers and sisters followed. Alibaba and Thais fought side by side knowing that their djinns' powers could create destructive magic. The others were also doing their best. Koumei used Dantalion's magic to decapitate most of the dark djinns and even transporting huge amount of rocks to crush them. Kogyouku held no restraints as she pierced a group of the enemies using Vinea's rage. Lastly, Kouha crushed the enemies using Leraje's anguish.

"Alibaba, aid me with this stupid ball!" He nodded in return before joining Thais. Together, they raised their swords and attacked the massive source of dark djinns. Its strong borg blocked away everything. Its eyes were directed to them as well as it watched their every movement.

"It's useless. The medium is under the process of crystallization and it contains thousands of black rukh that came from the people of the 5th district. Furthermore, it will continuously release dozens of dark djinns. It is futile to fight against it with mere 8 metal vessel users only." Gyokuen commented as she watched the scene unfold before her. Amusement danced around her irises as glee enveloped her very body.

"They just keep coming and coming! What should we do, Aladdin!?" Kouha asked.

"We fight them! Uncle Niel, please pulverize those on your left while Aunt Akari burns the rest on your right." Aladdin commanded. The king let out an annoyed sigh as he flew towards the left and called for his djinn.

"Enlighten the sky with your thunderous voice, Gamori!" Several lightnings appeared in the sky and burnt their enemies to dust. Their number, however, did not decrease whatsoever. The black sphere continued to release hundreds of dark djinns. Thais knew that their battle was going nowhere. They were just wasting magoi, but they had to eliminate it or else their world will be at stake. Aladdin estimated that it will exhaust ten thousand more. Kouha gawked at that while the others winced at the number. Kouen wasted no time and rushed towards the dark djinns. He cut each and every one of them with his sword.

"What the hell is that sword!? It burns and blows away anything it touches." Alibaba muttered. The enemies were no matched for him.

"As expected of my brother!" Kogyouku praised. The others were astonished by the display. Thais sweatdropped at the general's rash actions. Kouen was desperate for something and she was sure that it had something to do with Aladdin. She noticed him drop his djinn equip to switch with his other one.

"Pierce through the earth, Agares!" He shouted as a huge vortex of flame tore the earth and a crater filled with lava appeared. He once again returned back to his previous djinn equip. He continued the battle with a crazed look on his face and Thais somehow recognized that look.

"Hey, Aladdin. Did you strike a deal with Kouen having the Toran language or whatever is of the other world included? I have only seen that look twice and I am sure it's gotta be it." Thais commented. The said magi flinched and nodded. Kouha uttered that he may be like that, but Kouen still had the country's interest at heart.

"It's good thing you are not thirsty for knowledge like that, Niel. There are already two kings in this world that are crazy about Alma Toran. Geez, they just can't leave the past alone. Niel, Akari and Daw, I will have to go back to Magnostadt. There is somebody I have to fetch." They nodded and Thais rushed to the valleys near the country. There stood her faithful companion and a girl.

"Thais! It's good to see you."

"Yeah, we have a lot to catch up, Kaein. Who is this little girl?" He gladly introduced her as Khamisa. Thais also wondered why she was named after a number. Kaein burst out laughing at the statement. Khamisa pouted at that. The Arjwani and now, a metal vessel user, was judging her name.

"I'm not saying that it is not beautiful. I just find it quite unusual. Not only that, I see that you're a student of Magnostadt. Have you thought of what you want to do?" Thais inquired. The girl in front of her nodded and told her that she wished to fight alongside them.

"Great! We have to go now. I expect Yrif to come later anyways." She muttered. Kaein gave her a surprised look to which she explained briefly. Right now, they had to eliminate the monstrosity at hand. She returned quickly only to see Kouen and Alibaba using extreme magic at the same time.

"Extreme Magic: Astor Inqerad!"Kouen called. Flames danced around the sky and it hit the dark sphere head on. However, Alibaba was having a hard time controlling both his and the general's flames. Kouen had to mock him in order to show his true power.

"Let's do this! Extreme Magic: Amol Al-Bador Saiqa!"

The dark sphere only received a fraction of damage. Confusingly, the dark djinns it released were reabsorbed and it became much more sinister. The bulk started taking shape, and it looked like a headless skeletal monster.

"No way! I'm begging you. Don't let the medium anywhere near the city. It will take their magoi and die." Aladdin begged. Kouha and their others gulped at the sight. Wasting no time, Thais, Alibaba and Kouen acted on their own and sliced off the hands the protruded from the 'medium'.

"Argh! What the hell is this!?" Thais cried as it burned her whole body. Kouen and Alibaba were in no different condition. Muscles were visible to them and it hurt like hell. Kogyouku and Niel were enraged by this. Their precious friends were hurt and the medium will pay. Before Akari or Kaein could even warn them, they had already took off.

Kogyouku placed herself in front of the medium and called for her magic. Thousands of water spheres struck the medium but most were deflected using a borg. Niel saw spots that would surely create greater damage. He raised his sword up and called for Gamori's magic.

"Gamoi Darba!" It hit the legs and its back to which it screeched in pain. Aladdin also saw this and quickly called for his magic. Three Ugos appeared from the earth and released a barrage of fire magic. The medium had enough and took the rukh from the sand. Kouen, while healing himself and Thais, ordered Koumei to direct everybody to their position and attack it continuously. The first one to do so was Hakuei followed by Kouha. Kogyouku and Niel were not behind them. Daw, Akari and Khamisa watched their battle.

"Amazing. So this is the power of metal vessel users put all together." Akari muttered. Daw took note of the Arjwani approaching his mistress. He noticed that Kaein was actually helping Thais back to her feet.

"Wait! Look at that!" Khamisa pointed terrified. The medium was absorbing the rukh from the sea and it was becoming bigger. Hope was drained from their faces. The metal vessel users were not in any condition to continue. Aladdin did not want to give up and Khamisa saw how determined her friend was.

"We should be able to win... just like what happened in Alma Toran." He uttered. Thais winced at the idea, exhaustion far too visible on her face. She knew of the story and there were 72 djinns in total who fought against the dark djinns. There were only 8 of them in the field. This was going to be tough.

The medium raised one of its hands and attacked Hakuei. Kogyouku and Kouha retaliated with a stronger magic. The outcome was horrible. Akari and Kouen rushed to them. One of them received a fatal burn in their legs while the other one was completely burnt. The magician almost gagged at the sight, but she held it in and used her healing magic. It was not as good as Kouen's phoenix, yet it was all she could do to help.

"Shit. We have to do something. Niel! Come back me up!" Thais ordered. She cut most of the arms, but it grew again and she had no choice but to lace her attacks with her magoi. Knowing its special effects, it should prevent the medium from regenerating. However, its downside effects were something to be wary of. She will worry about it later.

"Zaman. Malbar Almishkal!" She sliced two hands off, and it did not regenerate. Niel glanced at her questioningly before she shook her head. It was something she will have to keep for herself. She asked Niel if they could combine their magic and he gladly complied.

"Malbar Sharija!"

"Gamoi Nar!" They cut off the hands and even dealt a number of cuts in its body. Aladdin was astonished with his sister's power. Khamisa floated in the air wide-eyed. Kaein's mistress was not any ordinary woman. She silently vowed to be of aid in this war alongside the blue eyed vessel user.

"Asfal Zawba'a!" Wind wolves appeared and sided with Khamisa before she ordered them to attack the medium. Thais glanced at her and nodded in thanks. The blue eyed user manipulated her water magic before adding it to Khamisa's attack. The lower portion of the medium was frozen on the spot and they took it as a chance to deal an even greater damage. They were too late to notice the hands that were coming their ways.

"Thais, look out!"

"Niel!"

"Khamisa!" They were hit by a surging heat that ate their skin. Screams filled the air and they fell down the sea.

Aladdin rushed to his friends and he was joined by Alibaba and Koumei who helped carry them to safety. Thais was already unconscious and blood dripped everywhere. Kaein rushed to her side and called for her. It was futile, she was already out. Niel breathed heavily as he forced his eyes to stay open. Akari stopped healing Kouha and Kogyouku after seeing that their wounds have closed already. Khamisa was also in no condition. She was awake, but her body was burning. Not as much as it burned Thais for she was sure that the blue eyed user protected her.

"A-Aladdin! Please s-save her. She protected me and...and-"

"Don't worry. Miss Akari will try her best along with Uncle Kouen. Calm down." He assured. Kaein growled in anger at his mistress' condition. It was one thing to try and destroy their world but to hurt her was another. He trudged towards the edge and was about to attack when Daw stopped him.

"Don't be rash, Kaein. You're being unreasonable." He worded. He expressed his anger at the household member by snapping at him. He avoided his teeth and warned him again.

"That monster almost killed her, Daw. I am in no mood to argue. Stay out of my way." He muttered venomously. Daw shook his head and stayed firm.

"I said stay out of my way! Rawwwr!!" Kaein was out of control and Daw quickly rushed out of the way. Once that was done, the Arjwani faced the medium and attacked it mercilessly. Aladdin called for him, but he was nowhere reasonable.

Kouen clicked his tongue and ordered Akari to take away Niel and Thais to a safe place. Khamisa helped and carried them away from the battlefield. The remaining metal vessel users were ready to face the medium once again. Kouen trudged towards Kaein and held his mane. The Arjwani growled at him, but the red goatee gave him a stare.

"Thais will be disappointed at your actions." That was enough to return Kaein to his normal state. He dipped his head in shame. The battle continued and many were already exhausted. They were not about to give up though.

"This word is already a failure. Aladdin, let us put an end to this as a fellow magi from Alma Toran and we will crush King Solomon's arrogant will. That's the reason why we changed into beings formed only by thoughts and came into this world." Gyokuen voiced as she grabbed her staff. She raised her staff and controlled the medium to release a powerful attack.

"The rukh will disappear. The world will die out and be dyed in black. We will sink the world into darkness!"

"No! Stop it! Everyone will die!"

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301 0 44
Long ago, the Kingdom of Alagil was cursed by a Dragon for their greed and lust for power, the Royal Family having seized the entirety of Gold Thread...
1.1K 64 10
It's 10 years after Sinbad and Hikari's story, Aladdin is a young and noble Magi with a magic flute that gives him the power to summon giant creature...
690 0 18
5 years have passed since the events of the Magi: A New Era, everyone has changed as well, Sinbad and Hikari are still the proud rulers of Sindria al...
20.4K 549 9
So I haven't seen many, or any to be honest, of these so I'll try my best to make it a good story! You are a slave girl originally from the Dark Con...