Magi: Lost in Time

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prospero... More

Prologue - They Met
Escapade 1
Scroll 1: Tison Village
Scroll 2: Napolia, Reim
Scroll 3: Truth, Stars
Scroll 4: Sinbad and Thais
Scroll 5: Sasan and Artemyra
Scroll 6: Pervert and Her Conviction
Scroll 7: Impending Doom
Scroll 8: Sinbad's Mistake
Scroll 9: Epiphany
Scroll 10: Strange
Scroll 11: Heliophat
Scroll 12: Unnerved
Scroll 13: Resolution
Scroll 14: Showdown
Scroll 15: Toran and Judal
Scroll 16: Parthevia
Scroll 17: Shadows Within
Scroll 18: Selendine's Will
Scroll 19: Captive
Scroll 20: Dirtied
Scroll 21: Farewell
Escapade 2
Scroll 1: Alibaba
Scroll 2: Niel
Scroll 3: Gamori
Scroll 4: In the Meantime
Scroll 5: Marbas
Scroll 6: Kouen and Thais
Scroll 7: Balbadd
Scroll 8: She
Scroll 9: End
Scroll 10: Arjwani
Scroll 11: Peril in Paradise
Scroll 12: Progress
Scroll 13: Explanation
Scroll 14: Light in the Darkness
Scroll 15: Precious
Scroll 16: Towards Sindria
Scroll 17: Darkness
Scroll 18: Pain
Scroll 19: Real
Scroll 20: In order
Escapade 3
Scroll 1: Battle of Destiny
Scroll 2: Magic Academy
Scroll 3: Reim
Scroll 4: Morgiana and Kaein
Scroll 5: Luna and Al-Thamen
Scroll 6: In Between
Scroll 7: Sky
Scroll 8: Countdown
Scroll 9: Resound
Scroll 10: Reim versus Magnostadt
Scroll 11: She Comes
Scroll 13: Warriors
Scroll 14: He comes
Scroll 15: Wish
Scroll 16: Invitation and Feud
Scroll 17: Play Your Cards Right
Scroll 18: Signs and Past
Scroll 19: Solomon and Demeus
Scroll 20: Broken Time
Scroll 21: Broken Mirror
Scroll 22: Future that Awaits Us
Scroll 23: Comfort
Scroll 24: Internal
Scroll 25: Hope
Scroll 26: Akil
Escapade 4
Scroll 1: According to Plan
Scroll 2: Sun and Rain
Scroll 3: New Light
Scroll 4: Responsibility
Scroll 5: Irony
Scroll 6: Tower of Feelings
Scroll 7: Ray
Scroll 8: Forgiven
Scroll 9: Rose Garden
Scroll 10: Losing It
Scroll 11: Dungeons and Akil
Scroll 12: Solution
Scroll 13: That Hope
Scroll 14: Shards
Scroll 15: Wishes
Epilogue
Character Profile
Bonus Scroll: Maharagan

Scroll 12: Vessels

425 14 0
By AthanasiaKashimashi

It was already midnight when familiar dark djinns appeared in the sky. They glared at the scenery before them. The remaining magicians cheered for they knew that these 'weapons' would be their trump card against Kou after Reim immediately retreated.

"Aladdin, what's wrong with this country? Even here, the birth of the so-called dark djinns continues to exist. Just like back then. Are the people of this country forced to think like they're trashes by the mere fact that they were born!?" Alibaba asked desperately as they approached the dark djinns. The blue hired magi confirmed his statement. He could still clearly remember what happened in the fifth district. It was horrible. Their magoi were absorbed at an alarming rate and their only purpose was to supply magoi to the country.

"I can't forgive them!" Alibaba muttered in anger. They were about to reach the said monsters when the dark djinns started running away. They sped up to another direction and based on their guess, they were directing themselves towards Kou.

"The objective is not Reim! It's Kouha!"

The Kou Empire was already stationed near Magnostadt and were now advancing. Kouha grinned as the excitement filled his veins. He could no longer anticipate for the blood he will shed, for his brother's glory. His subjugates followed behind him diligently as they await for their King's orders. Prince Kouha may be skeptical of why Leraje chose him as her vessel but his subordinates support it. For them, it was not Kouen or any other prince who was their king. It was the man in front of them holding a huge sword whom they accepted as their master. Leraje made no mistake.

Kouha noticed something strange in the sky. As it got closer, he realized that it was an enemy approaching. When the enemies fired a powerful magic spell, he willed his sword to enlarge. It shielded most of the soldiers but not all. Many were burned to a degree that they were almost unrecognizable. Kouha clutched his sword tightly in anger. His brother trusted him with a troop and he failed to protect them.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!!" He shouted vehemently. Kouha djinn-equipped and his body was soon covered with beautiful pink crystals. With a huge scythe in his hand, he rushed towards the dark djinns with a killing intent. The scythe fixed the enemies into pieces and they rejoiced. It was, however, cut off when they started growing back. He called for his extreme magic to finish them off.

"Extreme Magic: Lelazzo Madraga!" The dark djinns were squished until there were only black stained left on the land. It grew back to another form though. This time, it was stronger. One of the dark djinn raised its feet on Kouha's followers and he jumped next to them and enlarged his scythe. He tried to push it away but it was pointless. They were about to be flattened when a flickering slash coursed through the air. It was Alibaba.

"Made it in time." After learning the truth from Aladdin, he could not stand the fact that the people of the 5th district were treated in such a way. It was a waste of life. Alibaba slashed the next three black djinns that appeared.

"Amol Dherr Saiqa!" The people around him were amazed with his strength. Aladdin halted down after seeing his friend execute such a powerful yet magnificent move. Just then, an ominous feeling ran down his spine. Below them were hundreds of dark djinns. It was there was no end to them.

"I will defeat Al-Thamen and the Black djinns. Amol—" He was about to release his own extreme magic when a powerful beam of light passed through him. It obliterated the enemies.

"That was amazing, Alibaba!" Aladdin complimented but Alibaba told him that it was not his power. It was somebody else's. He turned around to see four people with amazingly huge build and behind them was a man with stoic face. His red hair framed his face well and the ponytail gave off a strange vibe. His voice boomed as he ordered the four huge built creatures to fight for those who have fallen.

'This person is the first prince of Kou Empire, Ren Kouen!'

One by one, the people Kouen bought change forms. They resembled the djinns he conquered and their power was something to be feared. Li Seishu and Lord Gakukin pierced their enemies with their bear hands. The dark djinns stood no chance against their mighty fists. Ridiculous as it may be, Lord Gakukin teared their flesh and bore no mercy as retort.

"Incredible!" Aladdin exclaimed as astonishment crossed his face. Alibaba could say the same. He has never seen anything like this. It was different from the ones he saw in Balbadd. The magi wondered if they were part of Kouen's household.

"Huh? Whose?" The blonde asked. Aladdin just turned his head towards Kouen who stood before Prince Kouha. The three women beside the prince begged him to spare the fallen prince's life. Without a word, Kouen pulled out his sword and pointed it at Kouha.

"Please, Lord Kouen! We beg of you." Just when they thought that their prince was about to get his head cut off, Kouen ordered his djinn to heal him.

"Heal, Phenex." Kouha's swollen arm returned to normal and the women were utterly grateful for his mercy. Kouen told him that he will be He one to take care of the troops. Finally, Alibaba, who was at the front lines, was noticed.

The excommunicated prince held his ground as they gazed at each other's eyes. Alibaba knew that one word would mean defeat and he could not afford such failure. He must take this chance to talk about his country. Courageously (idiotic to others), he claimed that it was him who saved he third prince. Kouha glared at him for such blatant lie.

"What!?"

He continued his declaration and Kouen only praised him for his bravery. Kouha clenched his fist tightly. He could not believe that Alibaba was actually taking advantage of what happened to him. Aladdin, on the other hand, tilted his head in confusion. He did not know what Alibaba was planning.

"Aren't you looking down on me? You've already lost your country. No matter, I must thank you for saving my brother." He said before moving in to his soldiers. Alibaba stood there embarrassed and petrified at the same time.

Just then, a sinister presence has made its way. Aladdin quickly noticed the black hole created above the sky. Fear crept on his skin as his wildest dream has come to completion.

"No way! Even if the war or the dark djinns are stopped, it still appeared! I must... No, Uncle Kouen!" He shouted. Many were astonished with his blunt disrespect for the prince. He begged him to send his soldiers away or else they will die. Li Seishu scoffed at his claim before urging the prince not to listen to a brat like him.

"We don't have time! If you will not listen to me, then maybe they can tell you. Show your presence everyone!"

Arabesque Sea
Thais' POV

"Uh-oh. This is bad. Niel, Akari, Daw! We need to go and increase speed. It looks like we've got more troubles along the way." I voiced out. They felt the urgency in my tone. Niel willed his rukh to speed up.

"Milady! There is a strange light coming this way. It may be an attack from an enemy." Daw reported. I glanced at the direction he was looking and true to his words, there was a light coming our way. I held my sword and intercepted it quickly. The light dissipated and a parchment appeared. It was torn in half after I slashed it down. You couldn't blame me for such.

"It's from Sinbad. He wrote in here that the Seven Seas Alliance has been called and he is expecting me to be there. I can't though. I have to go first." I fished out a paper from my bag before writing back. With Akari's magic, we were able to send it back.

"Thank you, Akari. Now, let's get down to business. Hold on tight because this will be a rough trip. Rougher than Niel's power. Spirit of Treasure and Dishonor! I order thee and thine to use thy magoi and lend me your strength. Dwell within in me. Come with your household, Seere!" Light enveloped me as I felt Seere's magic course through my body. My body was covered with cream dress that bore my shoulder off. There was one slit in front. My arms and feet bore golden ornaments but what took off my djinn equip to the next level was the chakram.

"Seere Fawra!" The magic carpet sped up and it delivered us quickly to the battlefield. It seemed like the war has finally died down but above us was a huge hole. My companions gasped at the sight. Even I couldn't form any words to say.

"What in Solomon's world is this monstrosity!? Thais, do you have any idea of what it could be?" Niel asked.

"Barely. I'm pretty sure that this is the 'Father' those heretics were talking about. Let's go! I feel the surge of the rukh to the west. Daw, Niel, Akari, be ready. We have some company." I warned. True to that, about ten or so black djinns surrounded us.

"Spirit of Honor and Grace, lend me your power. With thy magoi, embody me, become me. Come forth with your household members, Gamori!" Niel was embodied by his djinn which bared most of his features. I noticed Akari blushing madly and I could not help myself but tease her.

"Lady Thais, please!" I laughed at that before warning them that I will return the carpet back to its original form and that they will have to fight while hovering in the air.

"Gamoi Mel Saiqa!" A flash of lightning sizzled the djinns and they were burned to crisp. To say that I wasn't amazed was an understatement. Niel, sure, had become strong.

"I won't lose!" I yelled as I let my childish behavior take over. I faced five of the dark djinns in the air and I tore them to pieces. Their remnants became another group of much stronger djinns and I was sure that we need to combine our magic.

"Niel! Come here! These monstrosity won't be gone unless we pulverized them to nothing." He heed my call and we both called for our extreme magic.

"Extreme magic: Seere Tahara!"

"Extreme magic: Gamoi Al' Aziz!" A ray of blue and red lightning ran through the sky and struck all of the dark djinns. Before our eyes, they were pulverized. There was nothing left and that also reduced our magoi. Hopefully, it was not a lot.

"Hey! Isn't that?" We turned around to see Kouen and most of the royal family along with Aladdin and Alibaba. I grinned at them before jumping down to greet them.

"It's nice to see you doing well, Aladdin. How are you and this kid?" I teased. He hugged me and I was sure that he was glad because of my breast. This kid just doesn't change, now does he?

"Enough, Aladdin. Geez, how about you?" I asked Alibaba. He grinned at me as if he was proud to say that he could already djinn equip.

"I can finally do it, Thais. Oh yeah, what are you doing here?"

"I am here to help destroy the dark djinns and everything there is around here. Kouen also sent me a letter regarding this." I confessed as Kouen nodded his head in greeting. Koumei did the same while the rest were surprised.

"Hey there, Hakuei, Kogyouku, Kouha. No time for chit-chat. I'm sure Kouen here has done something considering that glint in his eyes." I sweatdropped. Aladdin fidgeted in his position and I'm starting to think that it had something to do with him.

"I didn't expect that you will pull the King of Shajaea in this war, Lady Thais." Koumei commented. I laughed before telling him that Niel was somebody who would surely help eliminate whatever that dark spot in the sky was.

"Now, let's go! To Magnostadt!" Aladdin shouted.

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 302 46
Completed on (1/29/20) Highest ranking: #1 on kingdomofmagic Hi I'm Mavis Vermilion who is known as the first master of fairy tail and owns the thre...
5.8K 217 18
*I DO NOT OWN MAGI: THE ADVENTURES OF SINBAD I AM JUST A HUGE FAN AND SIMP OVER THE ANIME* *This is a OC x Sinbad* After Sinbad's trip to Artemyra t...
295K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...
139K 5.7K 51
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah is a princess of Heliohapt seeking adven...