Daryl Dixon x Reader

By thedevilssnarls

you are on an adventure to save your family mostly your little sister (if you don't have a little sister then... More

beginning note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter after prison.
chapter 21
chapter 22
if you didnt leave ty and carol

chapter 17

322 8 1
By thedevilssnarls

Well here is another chapter. I still do feel like shit but I'm getting better.
___________

Yn pov

Alexandra has been a good place I was able to rest and get a good amount of sleep. I was waking up in the morning next to Daryl. We still didn't have any jobs. I like I don't have a job. More freedom for me. I got up and gently move his hand off me. I got dressed and walked upstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed something to eat. Glenn walked in with Maggie. "Hey love birds" I said with a smile on my face.

"Could say the same to you but I don't see your other half." Maggie said.

"He's still sleeping. We stayed up alittle too late last night. How sn I haven't seen her in forever."

"You should talk to her. She's been upset lately." Glenn said. "I've tried but she kept saying I wouldn't understand."

"Ok next time you see her tell her she could talk to me." I said and I sat on the living room couch with a book. They nodded and left. I had just started read before I felt arms wrap around my neck in a hug. "How'd you sleep babe"

"Oh it was great. I just wish you be there when I woke up though."

"I will next time I promise. Are you going to work on that motercycle today."

"You know it. I miss my other one."

"Mind if I joined."

"Do you know anything about repair." He asked sitting next to me.

"Nope. But I do know how to be bored. I've read this book at least twice already."

"Ok you can join me. Just dont be destracting." He said getting up.

"Oh please have you not seen me. How can I not."

"True. Don't be a bitch."

"Don't be a jerk" I said getting up. I grabbed his hand and we walked to aurans house. He let go once we had made it. I was about to sit down when Deana came.

"Yn. Can I talk to you." She asked and I nodded. I had warmed up to her and she likes me more then before. If this keeps up. We'll be friends in no time. "I wanted to talk to you in private."

"Oh. Ok" I said pecking Daryl's cheek and I walked closer to her. "What's up. Is something wrong."

"No. It's just I found a job for you."

"Ok."

"I want you to be leader with me. Maggie is working with me but I'm getting old and I just can't keep up with everything."

"Oh. Umm"

"You were a leader in your group correct."

"In a way. There was a council that kept the group together. I was one of the five."

"Who were the others." She asked and I took a breath.

"It was Rick, Glenn, Meggie, Daryl, and I. I recently became part of the council because we lost one. His name was hurshel he was the doctor of the group." I said tearing up. I miss hurshel. Everyone does.

"I'm sorry for your lose."

"Thanks. Umm sure I'll take it. I'll help." I said and she nodded.

"Ok. All you have to do is lead really."

"I know how being a leader works." I said and she nodded and walked away. I walked back over to Daryl.

"What she want."

"Your looking at a new leader." I said and I bowed. He chuckled. "Deana needed help so she asked me to co-lead with her." I said and he nodded.

"Makes sense." He said and he continued on the bike. "Can you throw me a wrench."

"There's like five different. Wrenches."

"The second one on the table" he said and I pointed to it. He nodded and I picked it up and threw it to him. He caught it and turned back to his bike. "Ok let's see if that worked." He said getting on the bike and he started it. It ran for a couple of seconds and it turned off. "Damn it." He said and I walked over. I crouched down and I worked at on part on his bike and I stood up again.

"Try again." He started it again and it ran smoothly.

"What did you do."

"Your wires were cut. I just replaced them." I said and he look at my hands which was holding the cut wires. He smiled and pulled me towards him.

"You learned something about bikes." He said and he kissed me. We heard a cough and I looked towards the garage door to see Sn.

"Hey. What's up." I said backing away from Daryl a bit.

"Glenn said I could talk to you if anything was wrong."

"Oh. Yeah. You can."

"Can we talk alone." She asked and I nodded.

"Sister thing. I'll be back." I said pecking his lips. Auran came in and he smiled. I walked away toward sn. I grabbed her hand and walked back to our house. I see Carl hanging out with some other teens and I wave at them. Carl waved back. I looked towards sn. She was frowning. "What's wrong."

"Carl's falling for that girl over there." She said.

"And how do you know that." I said and she looked towards the ground. "Come with me." I said and I grabbed her hand. I walked towards the teens. "Hey Carl. Who are you friend."

"Oh that's Ron. That's Enid." He named off the rest to me. (Sorry don't really know the rest) I smile.

"Well it's nice to meet all of you. I'm yn and this is sn." I said and we shook hands with all of them. "Umm Carl could I talk to you. Alone."

"Uh sure." He said and told them he'll be back. I left sn there to get to know them. "Uh what's up."

"You should really include sn sometimes. She feels like you like Enid more then you like her." I said.

"I kind of am." He said and I frowned.

"Then why are you dating my sister. Are you just going to lead her on like that. Everyone in this community should be happy. Your not making her happy at all." I said disappointedly.

"I'm sorry. It's just she doesn't want to hang out with us."

"Did you ever ask her why." I said. That's confusing to me. She must have a reason for that.

"No." He asked. "She barley talks to me."

"Let me talk to her." I said and he walked back. Sn walked towards me. "Carl said you never want to talk to him or even hang out with him and his friends. Why don't you make friend with them."

"They bully me." She said and I just blinked.

"Excuse me. I must of heard you wrong. Did you say that they bully you."

"I did say that." She said and I chuckled in disbelief.

"Why didn't you tell me. Why didn't you tell Carl." I said loudly. The teens look over towards us.

"I didn't want you to get involved." She said.

"Oh I'm involved. Your my baby sister. I care for you. What have they been saying."

"They just said that I couldn't join then because I was a baby and alot of insults towards me."

"You know you can drop kick them right."

"I chose not to be violent. I'm not you."

"Of course your not me. I'm hot. Your not."

"Your mean."

"I'm your sister. It's my job. I just chose not to bully you out there. Like I said. I care about you. Its my way of showing you I love you." I said smiling. She just pouted. "Ok I'm sorry. Your not that bad looking. Your just a kid."

"I'm 9"

"And Carl is like 14. That's doesn't stop you two from being inlove. Are you going to let bullies stop it."

"At this rate. Yes."

"No it's not. I'm dealing with this right now." I said and I walked away from her. I knocked on Jesse's door.

"Hey. Do you need a new hair dew."

"No. I'm here to talk to you about your son. Ron."

"What about him." She asked opening the door wider.

"My little sister just told me that he and his friends. Minus Carl. Have been bullying her."

"Oh really. Thanks for telling me. I'll talk to him tonight." She said and I nodded not really liking how she's not dealing with it right now.

"You do that. I'm going to deal with it now." I said and I walked away. I walked over to them and they all stop talking. I smile. "Hey guys. Mind if I join."

"Uh why. Your old."

"Excuse me. I'm not old. I'm only 22" I said and they just stayed quiet. "Come on let's tell secrets. That's what you guys seem to be doing anyway right. Ron why don't you go first."

"How about you."

"Oh ok. I already know a secret you keep from Carl so, why not. Why are you guys bullying my sister." I asked crossing my arms.

"You guys are bullying my girlfriend."

"Whoa she's your girlfriend. She's like 6"

"She's 9, but she acts more mature then you guys. I'm out of here." Carl said standing up. "Oh and I would be careful on who you mess with. They are the Ln sisters. Sn could drop kick all of you at once." He said and walked of. I smile.

"Took the words right out of my mouth. I'm just going to add something. Being mean doesn't make you cool. I may be mean right now, but I'm right about what I say." I said and I heard Daryl's motercycle coming towards us. I got up again and walked towards the road. "Just remember what I said. You should apologize to sn and Carl" I said a d Daryl stopped by me. I got on and we drove off. We stopped at the gate. Now I was confused. "Ummm what's going on."

"My job. I'm on the recruitment team. I want you to come with me." He said and I smile.

"It would be nice to hold my guns again."

"Got them here." He said and I smile. I grabbed them.

"Let's go." I said and he smiled. I got off the bike and put the hulsters on. I got back on the bike and auran pulled up beside us.

"Is she come with."

"Yeah. Is there a problem with that."

"Deana needs to speak to her." He said and I groaned. I rested my head on his back.

"Why." I asked.

"Must have something to do with you becoming leader."

"I'll talk to her after." I said and he nodded and we drove out the wall after the gate has opened. The wind flowing my hair and I just love it. I hugged Daryl just relaxing on the ride.
-----------
One week later.
-----------
Daryl and I were riding on his motercycle with Sasha and Abraham in a car beside us. Leading thousands of walker's away from the quarry. If we fail. The walker's are just going to start making their way to Alexandra. "How far are we." I said into his ear.

"I don't know. Not even 5 miles." He said and I nodded. I rested against his back and closed my eyes. "If your tired now then why didn't you stay behind."

"I wanted to be with you." I said and he turned his head to look at me. Then I heard a horn. I shot up.

"What's wrong."

"You don't hear that?" I asked.

"All I hear is walker's grunting and groaning behind us."

"I hear a horn. A loud one. It's coming from Alexandra." I said and he radioed Rick.

"Rick do you hear a horn over there."

"Yeah just stick to the plan."

"Ok." He said and he looked towards me. "It's going to be ok. We'll check it when we got far enough." He said and I nodded. I couldn't help but keep looking towards the sound. He spoke into the radio. "Are we at 5 miles."

"No. Why"

"At the next intersection I'm going to go check on the place."

"The lucky number is twenty" Abraham said and I looked towards the car.

"We have a job to do." Sasha said and I frown.

"Daryl." I said and he sighed. We come to an intersection and we start zooming off. I held on tighter. After driving alittle Rick said something and I could hear.

"You hear that Daryl." Sasha said. I got mad at that comments.

"Alright." He said and he makes a turn. We rejoin them on the road and we continue to guide the walker's to 20 miles. It took a long time but we finally made it to 20 miles. We both began zooming away. Once the Hurd was long gone out of our view we were ambushed by some random people. I shot back at them while we tried to escape. We turned and we ended up wiping out. I groaned. "Come on." He said and he picked up his bike. I got up but my ankle screamed in pain. I fall to the ground again and held my ankle. "you got to be kidding me." He said and he held his hand out. He helped me onto the bike infront of him. I sat down both my legs on one side. Over his legs. He rode off to the best of his abilities. I tucked in my legs watching out for anything that could injure my ankle any further.
We drove into the woods or forest area. We did stay on the path. He stopped the bike after a good half hour. He got off and pushed it while I was still on it. He struggled and the bike dropped. Both of us getting trapped under it. I groaned in pain and Daryl pushed the bike off us. "Sorry."

"It fine." I said sitting on the ground next to a tree. "I actually have something to tell you." I said. He looked towards me after his first attempt at taking his jacket off. I waved him over. I helped him take it off.

"What do you need to tell me."

"Don't get mad when I do."

"What is it." He said as he froze.

"I-" I said cut off by a twig snapping. We were both on our gaurd. I moved to my foot and only my uninjured foot. I hopped towards it Daryl infront of me. We looked behind a giant Bush and saw two girls.

"We deserve what we took." She said and I see a guy come up behind Daryl. I blocked him and I fell to the ground holding my arm.   The guy backed away. I slowly got up and stood. I limped over to Daryl. He held me up for balance. He pointed a gun at the male. One of the girls hit him in the head and he was out cold. I fall to the ground for like the tenth time that day. I held my ankle. The guy was about to hit me but one of the girl stopped him. "Dwight. She's injured she's not going anywhere. Who is he to you." She motioned to Daryl. I didn't speak but I grabbed his hand. "Are you two dating." I slowly nodded.

"Are you two."

"She's my wife." He said tying up my hands. He tied up Daryl too. Both his hands and feet. The blonde girl checked my ankle.

"I can't tell if it's broken or just badly twisted. Or maybe it's dislocated." She said and the wife looked at it.

"I say it may be twisted. Can you move it." She asked. I shrugged. "Can you not speak."

"I believe I can but I also believe in if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." I said. I'm pissed and I'm in pain. Not a good combo with me. I was quiet for the rest of the time they were organising. Daryl starting waking up from unconscious.

"Well hello sleeping beauty. Nice of you to join us." Dwight said. I glare. He was about to touch him.

"Touch him. I cut off your hand." I said and Dwight laugh. He looked towards me.

"Wow. You impress me. Talking to me like that while your the one that's tied up." He said.

"We have to go." The wife said. Dwight picked me up and I pushed him away. "Just let her boyfriend carry her. We have to go now though." She said and Daryl held his hand out.

"Oh no. Your hands stay tied. She's going on your back." He said and I glared. Daryl walked over and I move my arms above his head since my hands are tied. I jumped on one foot and wrapped my legs around his waist. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Does your ankle hurt like this." He asked and I nodded. He sighed and we were dragged along. He reached this parking lot thing and they were upset. I wasnt really listening to them. The blonde one fainted and Daryl grabbed the bag and ran. I held on tight but I didn't choke him. He stopped when we were cleared from them. "Is there a way you could get yourself off me without hurting eachother." He asked as he tried to untie himself. I tightened my legs around his waist and move my arms over his head by pushing myself up. He got his hands freed and I heard groaning.

"Daryl."

"I got it." He said and the walker came into view. As it got closer the more he struggled. I got my knife ready. He got it free and shot the walker. He took a breath.

"Is there any wraps in there. For my ankle."

"On my bike yes." He said and he looked in the bag. I saw a case. Oh no. The blonde girls meds.

"I'll take it back. I'll be right back. You find the bike." I said grabbing the bag.

"No. We go together." He said and I sighed. I stood and I put some pressure on my foot and it hurt like a bitch. I sighed. "What was it."

"What was what."

"That you wanted to tell me."

"Oh. I totally forgot about that. I umm I'm pregnant. I found out a couple weeks ago."

"Weeks." He said. He didn't seem mad.

"Are you mad that I didn't tell you sooner."

"You must have your reasons. If your pregnant then why did you come with me." He asked and I looked at him.

"I don't really remember. I think it was just to calm me." I said and we began walking back to where the others were. Him helping me.

"How will that calm you"

"Just being near you calms me." I said and I could feel his smile. "Hey Daryl."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I could take up that marriage proposal from before"

"I still have the ring." He said and I could see him smiling. We arrive at the guy and the two girls. "Put it down. Is this what you want."

"Daryl she sick. Just give her the meds." I said and I pointed my gun at them.

"No. They tied us up. Treated us like shit."

"Daryl. I'm hungry and thirsty. Let's go. Give them the meds." I said and Daryl groaned.

"Your thirsty here have the water. We can trade." Dwight said.

"Deal. Daryl."

"What was it that you were carving." He said and Dwight pulled it out of his pocket.

"My dad tau-"

"It will do. Here" he said snatching it from his hand. Dwight hands me the water.

"For being so kind to us." He said and we left them. They ended up following us. I aimed my gun at them.

"Why are you following us."

"We're running from something." They said and I shook my head.

"Instead of you accompanying us. Why not accompany you." I said and they walked infront of us. We made it to this green house and they lost the blonde girl. We baried her or should I say the guys baried her. I made conversation with the wife.

"So your Daryl's girlfriend."

"Fiancé. We just got engaged." I said.

"Really why now though. You were just kidnapped by us and everything."

"I'm pregnant." I said and she scoffed.

"You don't look it."

"I'm about a month or so. Second time."

"What happened to the first." She asked. I looked towards the ground.

"It's a sensative subject." Daryl said as the two finished. I got up and we made our way back to the bike. Daryl gave me a piggy back rode since my ankle was really bugging me. We had to stop and hide because we had  company. The guy was bit and the company left due to him having his arm removed. We continued walking and once we got to the bike and we told them about the community. Dwight point a gun at us. I pointed mine back. Both of them. Daryl dropped his bike and pulled out his knife. Really. Dwight demanded the weapons and the bike. I was pissed.

"Really. We help you two and this is how you repay us." I said and Daryl pushed my gun down. I looked at him. "Really Daryl." Dwight gets on the bike hands his wife the gun. "Can we at least have the medical wrap." I asked putting g my guns away.

"For your guns." Dwight said and I shook my head.

"Your not getting them. These are important to me."

"They were a gift from her dad." Daryl said and they nodded. The wife apologized and they rode off. Daryl lifted me up bridal style and we walked along the path hoping to reach a road. We got even better. A fuel truck. I sat in the middle while he tried to get the truck working. Once it roared to life. Daryl drove us to were we knew we could track Sasha and Abraham. We did find them or more like they found us. We all sat and I had to sit on Daryl's lap. My back against the window.

"Can you still see the road."

"Yeah." He said and I rested my legs on Sasha and Abraham.

"Do any of you two know any medical stuff."

"You mean like in a first aid kind of matter. A little why." Abraham said. I pointed to my ankle.

"I really hurt my ankle and I was wondering if you could take a look at it." I said. He began to examine my any and he touched it and I hissed in pain.

"We have company." Sasha said and the truck came to a stop. The three of them went out and I stayed in. I couldn't hear a word that was being said and I watched them hand over there guns. The guy pointed towards me and I was fired at. I hid from the bullets. I pulled out my gun and the door opened. It was Daryl.

"You ok."

"Got my shoulder." I said and he helped me out of the truck. He carried me and placed me on the ground. I just sat there.

"You guns please."

"No. I wouldn't give them to anyone else before. Why start now." I said. He was not happy with that. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at me. Daryl stepped infront of me.

"What else you got in that truck."

"Nothing you took everything" Daryl lied

"Now don't be like that. This is how it's going to work. My man here is going to take you to the back to collect the rest of your shit. Then your going to take us to where ever you come from." He said and one man pushed daryl to the back and all I could do was just listen. He was about to shot Abraham.

"Wait." Sasha said and she took a breath. "Wait." She said calmly. Abraham said something to he and she said something back. The guy on the main bike shook his head.

"I'm going to kill one of you." He said pointing his gun at us. He sighed. "I'm not going to kill you.......wait......wait.....yes I am." He said aiming at us and he blew up. I sheild myself from the blast.
I looked at the burning pile of bodies and bike parts. I slowly stood up and I fall back down in more pain then before. I looked at my leg and see a piece of metal sticking in my thigh. I groaned in pain and Sasha came over.

"Probably not a good idea to remove that price until we get back."

"Ya think." I said angryly. "God I hate bikes now. Everyone I get on one I get hurt." I said and Sasha laughed. Daryl came next to me with an RPG launcher, or just the trigger of one. He handed the trigger to Abraham. Sasha pressed a cloth to Daryl's back and I looked at him. "You ok."

"Yes I'll be fine" he said and he helped me into the truck. I sat on Abraham since there was much room. I groan in pain as we bumped around on a bumpy room. This ride is going to suck.
____________
Hey guys. That was the chapter. I made it as long as I could since I didn't update this story in quite a while. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Love ya byeeeeeeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 55 29
You, Y/N L/N are 16 and are trying your hardest to live on your own since the apocalypse started. You never really had a group because your parents...
528 61 31
A disease broke out where only grown-ups were infected. Kids 14 and under were safe. The disease made the grown-ups flesh eating zombies. Kids woul...
44.4K 708 69
mankind is a virus, and walkers are the vaccine. a young girl y/n, immune to the bites of the walkers. her mother died before the whole thing went do...
Brave New World By evis

Science Fiction

23 0 8
My name is Eva, I was 11 when it happened. When shit hit the fan. The fucking zombie apocalypse all of those stupid survivalists with garages full...