Travelling in the sea // shaw...

By castlebuilding

Y/n & the familiar pop singer, Shawn Mendes, are in relationship for about 5 months. When Shawn takes a brea... More

before I start writing
❝ the beginning ❞
❝ the call ❞
❝ the pool party ❞
❝ the dinner ❞
❝ the dance ❞
❝ love me harder ❞
❝ we're done! ❞
❝ break up ❞
❝ alone ❞
❝ we reunited! ❞
❝ the comeback ❞

❝ the return ❞

414 11 8
By castlebuilding

The Letter:

Hey y/n,
I just wanted to let you know that I didn't want to make things uncomfortable between us so I asked the crew to give me my personal cabin.
If you need anything though, you can always call me.

Shawn.

I was sobbing until I fell asleep. I wasn't expecting that to be honest...

§

YN'S POV:

I spent the rest 4 days all alone. Wow! My boyfriend offered me a cruise trip and I spent it alone. Carter was always with Shawn. I could see Shawn's sorrow on his face but still I'm not sure if this is a game.

The time to go back to Canada had arrived!

"All the passengers must start preparing their stuff because we're arriving in about half an hour"

I heard the speakers and I started gathering my scattered stuff from around my cabin. Then I noticed one of Shawn's jeans.

"shall I bring it back to him, leave it here or throw it in the sea?"

I decided to put it in my backpack.

After 45 minutes...

It was time to arrive and I called Carter to see if he could leave Shawn for a split second and drive me home because I didn't have my car with me.

C: Hey, what's up?

Y/n: Are you gonna stay with Shawn?

C: Yeah why?

Y/n: Pff ok forget it.

Shawn's POV:

S: Was it y/n?

C: Yeah

S: What did she want?

C: She didn't tell me

S: Tay please go with her, I'm fine.

C: Shawn I can't leave you alone. I don't want you to do what you did the night I left.

S: I won't do it Taylor, I promise.

C: HOW CAN I TRUST YOU SHAWN AFTER SEEING YOU WITH THE SYRINGE IN YOUR HANDS?

S: CAN YOU STOP YELLING [a/n: STOP YELLING! (if you get the reference ily lol)] BECAUSE WE'RE IN PUBLIC AND THIS IS NOT SOMETHING EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW

C: I'm sorry but... I still can't believe it

S: Taylor please go with y/n. I want to make sure that she's safe.

Taylor's POV:

I called y/n.

Y/n: What?

C: Where are you?

Y/n: How come caring about me?

C: Y/n you have no idea why I was with Shawn

Y/n: Tell me then

C: I can't but it doesn't matter at the moment because he's alright

Y/n: What do you mean "he alright"? What happened to him?

C: Y/n forget it. Just tell me where are you.

Y/n: I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM!

YN'S POV:

I broke out. Tears fell down my cheeks as I was concerned about Shawn.

C: y/n, my love, calm down AND TELL ME WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE

I didn't answer. I really didn't know where I was. Everything was blurry.

Where am I? Why...why everything starts darkening?

§

I woke up in the passenger seat of Carter's car.

C: Are you okay?

He asked me and stroked my cheek

Y/n: when did I come to your car?

C: you didn't. We were talking on the phone and you weren't telling me where you were. Fortunately, we were really close to each other and when you passed out a big crowd was clustered around you. I approached to see what had happened and saw it was you.

Y/n: ah I'm sorry

C: it's okay

Carter showed me a warm smile

Y/n: What about Shawn?

C: do you still remember?

Y/n: Carter!

C: *sigh* I'm going to tell you but you MUSTN'T say anything to Shawn or anyone.

Y/n: Of course

C: I saw Shawn taking drugs

Y/n: WHAT?

C: That's why I was always with him. I left for few hours and...

Y/n: Oh my God

C: y/n he loves you

Y/n: Was me the reason?

C: He even wrote a song.

Y/n: Where did he find the drugs?

C: i don't know. He must have found someone who was taking as well and paid him to give them to him.

Y/n: I feel so bad now and so guilty.

I covered my face in my hands and started crying.

C: Aye y/n, it's not your fault. He's fine now.

Y/n: you shouldn't come with me. What if he do it again?

C: he begged me to come with you

I was silent looking outside my window.

C: He really loves you y/n. Don't break up with him. It won't be good neither for you nor him.

I nodded and then we drove to my home…

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

a/n: hi. Next time it's gonna be the last part (probably). Then I'll continue only with my other story "Roommates" because it's really hard writing 2 stories at the same time. I've thought of starting an IMAGINE book but not the common imagine book. It's gonna be a bit different :))))))))))

Thanks for reading ily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 81 8
"Magic and Mayhem" a fascinating tale of friendship and love. A girl named Stephanie Emerson living happily with her parents Samantha and Joseph Emer...
8.9K 574 23
One figure skater, one ice hockey player. Classic. Their distaste towards each other is apparent from the moment they meet, but only time will tell i...
188K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
22.6K 323 11
It's just a ff so please don't let your mind imagine min ho everywhere with you just like me 😅 and sorry if the story is too long plus i have cut so...