Thorn (Carmichael Series #5)✔️

By AuthorrUnknown

THE FIFTH AND FINAL BOOK IN THE CARMICHAEL SERIES - CANNOT BE READ AS A STAND ALONE (MUST read Scar On My Hea... More

HELP ME!
Summary
Character List
Pilot
Movie Night Disaster
New Friend
Missing Out
Mistaken Relation
Valentine's Day
So We Meet Again
Deja Vu
Almost Caught
Foot-in-Mouth Syndrome
Black and Blue
Sticks and Stones
Break Down
Hello...It's Me
I Fall Apart
Advice
About that update...
Confessions
Raised Voices
KNOX'S GIRL AU UPDATE
Decisions, Decisions
Tell Me How You Really Feel
Whoop, There It Is!
Important Revelations
Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend
Hiding Things
Spilling The Beans
So...
Surprise!
All I Ever Needed
Epilogue

Looking For Trouble

124K 4.2K 907
By AuthorrUnknown

**Hi guys! So this has been an absolutely crazy week for me. I got a call on Monday from my dream nursing school and I was accepted!! Anywho, that's enough about me, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter because it's the one you've all been waiting for!!!***

Tansy's POV

Pressing my lips together to finish off my red lipstick application, I looked myself up and down. Pleased with my final inspection, I shoved my phone in the back pocket of my ripped up black jeans before pulling my leather jacket on. I refrained from laughing at myself because this was basically what I wore for Halloween last year - with the color of my hair and my small build, it made for the perfect badass Sandy costume ever.

When I finally pulled into a parking space, my chest began heaving up and down with nerves as I checked out the area surrounding the bar.

Oh my God, is that a fucking rat?

What the fuck am I even doing here? Jesus, Tansy, you're going to end up getting robbed or stabbed, not find your prince charming. What the hell was I thinking?

Wait...what the hell? When did I become such a damn pussy? I have one, I don't need to be one.

Squaring my shoulders, I exited my car and locked it, not giving myself a chance to look back and rethink this random surge of confidence I gained. Pushing the doors to the bar open, I tried to keep my face stoic even though I was now currently shitting myself. These people look like they've seen some shit in their lifetime.

They probably have, came the nagging voice in the back of my mind. I released a quick burst of air from my lips before sauntering up to the bar and knocking on the bartop. The bartender was cute, but he didn't look hard enough to be working in a place like this.

"Jesus Christ. I've seen that look on that same face before. You're related to Scar's woman, ain'tcha?" He stated smartly, an arrogant smile on his face telling me he already knew what my answer was going to be.

"What's it matter to you?" I shot back, trying to seem hard - which was the exact opposite of what I was in this very moment.

"Because I'm needing to know if you're going to cause issues in my bar just like Scar's girl did." He teased before winking at me. "And I'm guessing by the way you're speaking to me in the same way she did, the answer is more than just yes." I scoffed, annoyed at the assumption he was making about me. Especially because he was probably right...

"You're a real dick, you know that?" I sassed, giving him my best glare. I was irritated even further when he just threw his head back and laughed as if I'd just told him the world's funniest joke.

"Just for that, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told her. Go home. Whatever daddy did that pissed you off isn't worth what you could potentially get yourself messed up in in this kind of neighborhood." He spoke, giving me a hard look before walking away to attend to the guy sitting a couple stools down from me.

Rolling my eyes, I knew he wasn't about to serve me any alcohol. Slipping from my seat, I meandered away from the bar and over to the pool table that wasn't currently unoccupied. It felt like a 100 sets of eyes were following me as I set the game up. I ignored everyone around me as I made my first shot. Huh, I'm not that bad.

"Well look who it fucking is!" Some guy yelled from across the bar just as I heard the front door shut. I decided just to keep to myself, content with the game of pool I was playing all on my own. Reaching for the chalk, I rubbed it over the tip of my stick before setting it back down and bending over the table to finish off my one-player game. I completely fucked up the shot as someone grasped my hips from behind and pulled my ass back against their crotch and ground against me.

"What's up, Titty?" An unfamiliar voice rasped out. I gasped before losing the grip I had on my pool stick before it clanked to the ground, causing the place to quiet into whispered murmurs. I whipped around before shoving my hands against the middle of the guy's stomach, though I was aiming for his chest. Fucking gigantor.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" I yelled, pissed that he had the audacity to touch and speak to me like that. He looked confused to see me, but I paid it no mind as I made a move to hit him once again. He saw my attack coming this time and whirled me around before capturing me between the pool table and his body while constraining my arms against my sides. I whined in protest before trying to wiggle out of his hold, though my attempts were futile.

"Watch it, Sweet Bottom. We wouldn't want something to happen to that pretty little face because you spoke to me like that, would we?" His deep, gravely voice cooed right next to my ear. Goosebumps arose all over my body, something the offender obviously noticed as it caused him to release a raspy rumble-like laugh from his chest. The sound itself assured me of what I already knew; God is real and he is so good. I swallowed audibly before completely stilling my body. He took that as my sign of defeat before spinning me around again to face him. It'd be nice to put a face to the voice that I know will now haunt the rest of my wet dreams.

"Mother of fucking all that is good and holy." I quietly whispered to myself. I could feel myself creaming my panties already and the man hadn't even touched me yet.

"I guess not." I lamely answered back, my voice way breathier than I'd hoped for as I cursed myself in my head. I wasn't sure what the fuck was wrong with me. Normally I could spit fire at any man or woman any day any time of the week, but this particular guy in front of me had me so tongue-tied and confused, I wasn't even sure what my own name was.

"Cat got your tongue, Sweet Bottom?" He inquired cockily, caging me in once again as he leaned his arms against the table. I opened and closed my mouth a few times hoping something would eventually come out, but nothing ever did. "You know, I should've known you weren't Titty from the start. Unlike you, her hair is fried from bleach and her ass isn't nearly ass nice as yours." He replied to my silence. Understanding dawned on me, making me realize that his crass way of approaching me was because he thought I was someone else. But who the fuck names herself Titty?

"I've never had a woman be so turned on that she couldn't even figure out a simple thing to say back to me." He growled out in response to my silence before licking his lips. My eyes immediately darted to the simple action before I squirmed where I stood, trying to relieve some of the intense throbbing between my legs that'd grown to be downright painful. He didn't miss the action, something that caused his eyes to dilate with lust.

"Um, I-I...." I muttered unintelligently as my breathing picked up. He took a step forward so our noses were almost touching before wrapping one of his arms around my waist and jutting my body towards his own.

"You gonna take me home with you tonight, Sweet Bottom?" He rasped out, voice sounding so sure. Well if that isn't the most metaphorical slap in the face, then I don't know what is.

"No, but I bet if you find Titty she would." I abruptly snapped before shoving his hands away from me and darting past him. I tried to quell the throbbing in my legs as I set my sights on a fine ass chocolate man across the room. Yes please, I grinned to myself before dramatically making my presence know as I plopped myself down onto the barstool next to him and let out an annoyed huff. Engaging with him was probably not the best idea, as he looked like he could eat me for a midnight snack. One could only hope...

"Can I help you?" The guy asked with a single raised brow.

"Yeah, is that guy always such a jackass?" I asked, averting my gaze to the giant from minutes ago who was now sitting at the very end of the bar shooting daggers at me. The corner of his lip quirked just the slightest bit before retreating to its former position.

"Pretty much always." He confirmed with a low chuckle. "I'm Beast, you are?" He asked smoothly before extending his hand for me to shake. I took it, surprised at how soft his hands were considering how hard he looked.

"I'm Tansy." I replied with a small smile. He didn't return it before calling the bartender over.

"What would you like to drink?" Beast asked me, but I just shook my head while giving the bartender an annoyed glare.

"I have to drive home, and I'm apparently too much trouble to be served anyway." I bit out. The bartender just smirked and continued cleaning the glass in his hand, unaffected by my obvious jab at him. I opened my mouth to ask the guy a question, but it was drowned out by the girls in the corner screaming one name I'd already gotten tired of hearing.

"Titty! Over here!" Their nasal voices called out. Spinning in my seat, I felt my blood boil as I gave the girl a once over. I felt my face flush with anger before I spotted the asshole from earlier and made a beeline for him. His friend nudged him on the shoulder before pointing in my direction. He raised a single eyebrow as he saw me coming in hot. I grabbed his beard before jerking his face down to my own harshly, ignoring his wince of pain.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm beyond offended that you mistook me for her." I growled out while pointing in the general vicinity that Titty had taken off in. His friends around us stifled their laughter, but my words only served to anger him.

"Are you fucking on something? Jesus Christ. You know what? Whatever. At least Titty knows her way around the bedroom, little thing like you probably can't satisfy a man anyway." He scoffed, lighting a fire in my blood. I snatched his drink from his hand before slamming it back onto the bar top. I stabbed my finger into his chest, my anger beyond the point of control.

"You want to be fucking satisfied?" I ground out before throwing his face away from mine and dragging him out of the bar by his wrist towards my car. Being pissed off sure did wonders for fixing up my speech issue I thought to myself. He shook his arm from my hold before redirecting us towards a lifted truck a few feet away. I didn't protest, knowing it was best if he didn't know where I lived, before climbing in and slamming the door shut as he cranked the engine. He backed out before I could even buckle myself in and sped off, completely disregarding a single road law.

"You're one crazy fucking bitch, you know that?" The guy spoke on a strained laughed as I felt his eyes staring at the side of my face while I focused on the road ahead of us.

"You're one giant fucking asshole that knows how to piss off a sane woman to the point of going crazy, you know that?" I retorted back, still not turning to meet his gaze. He snorted shortly before growing quiet once again as we pulled into a nicer apartment complex that was closer to my side of town. I didn't speak a single word to him as we made our way up to his floor and into his apartment. I stopped and quickly turned right after entering what I assumed to be his bedroom and shoved my jacket off before pulling my top over my head, leaving me in my lacy red bra that could hardly be called modest. I watched his Adam's apple bob in his throat as he took in my state of undress. I refrained from smirking at his reaction before diving right into undoing the buttons on my pants before pushing them off as well.

Thank God I just got a fresh Brazilian not even two days ago.

Stepping forward, I pulled his face down by his beard once again - I never knew I had a thing for beards - before smashing my lips to his own. The bold action shocked him back into reality as his arms banded around me like steel before crushing me against his massive frame. Fuck, this man knows how to kiss was the only thing going through my mind as he shoved his tongue into my mouth, ingraining his taste into my brain.

I pulled my lips from his own before turning our positions and shoving him onto the bed. His eyes darkened with desire as I crawled on the bed before straddling his waist. I carelessly pulled at the buttons on his jeans as he began removing his t-shirt. I ignored the fact that I'd ripped one of the buttons before lifting myself onto my knees so he could push his pants down and off. I jerked back in shock when his cock immediately sprang free. Never met a guy who goes commando... I felt a bead of sweat accumulate on my forehead as I took in the sheer size of his cock. It was hands down the biggest I'd ever seen, not to mention that the veins were bulging. It looked like it was just begging to be fucked.

"Off." He growled while pulling at the delicate lace of my underwear. I nodded while licking my lips, working on my bra first. Apparently, that wasn't soon enough for him as he began ripping at the sides of my underwear. I flung my bra onto the floor before smacking his hands away from my sides.

"Don't even think about it! This set was expensive!" I warned to which he grumbled in reply as I swiftly took them off. Someone needs to be taught a little lesson I thought to myself with a deviant smirk on my face. I readjusted myself on his lap, settling his dick between my slick folds before manoeuvring my hips so that I was sliding up and down his entire length. I watched as his jaw tensed at my teasing, obviously trying to maintain his restraint.

"Condom?" I breathed out against his skin before nipping at his lobe and pulling on it with my teeth. He hissed out an obscenity before anchoring me against his body and leaning to the side to ruffle around in his bedside drawer. I snatched the package from him before ripping it open with my teeth and quickly slide it on. I lifted myself up once again before running his tip up and down my slit, sucking my bottom lip in between my teeth to stifle my cry of pleasure every time his engorged head nudged up against my sensitive clit.

I was caught off guard before releasing a high-pitched scream as he clenched his hands around my hips and pulled me down, forcing my pussy to take the entirety of him in at once. I dug my nails into his chest while squeezing my eyes shut as my body got used to be stretched so much more than it was used to. And to think that I thought Robby split me in half.

"You gonna make me do all the fucking work, huh? I thought you were gonna show me what satisfied wa-fucking A." He moaned out as I clenched my walls around him as best I could, squeezing him with my tight, warm heat. Even I had to refrain from screaming out in pleasure at the incredible sensation. Repeating the action once more, I added a twist of my hips this time while reaching up to hold the bed frame for support. My inner thighs shook, taking me a minute to regain my strength before I could lift myself up and drop back down. I picked up a steady rhythm, my pussy weeping with happiness at being so incredibly full.

I thought I was going to pass out when he planted his feet on the bed and began thrusting upwards while using his hands to help pull me down harder onto his awaiting cock. He rammed into me so hard that I was starting to wonder if it was possible to bruise your cervix.

"These fucking tits." He growled out looking enamoured as he watched the steady swing of my chest from his frantic thrusts. Unable to support my upper body anymore, I fell on top of his chest and muffled my loud cries in the crook of his neck.

"Shit, shit, shit. Wait for me baby. Just a little longer." He rasped out while picking up his pace, something I didn't even know was possible. I mumbled out gibberish while trying to hold onto what was left of my sanity. Seconds later, a punishing smack landed on my right asscheek as he thrusted into me balls deep.

"Now." He huskily demanded. It was as if my body was under his command as the painfully tight knot in my lower belly released and my pussy clenched around him as I came so hard I lost my breath. I felt a tear trail its way down my cheek before I dramatically sucked in a large lungful of air as my body gently shook all over.

He gently lifted me off of his body before laying me next to him and cradling my body against his own. I was too tired to yell at him at his hand trailed down my body before nestling itself between my legs to cup my sore sex. Regardless that it was just past lunch time, I couldn't keep my eyes open as my body lulled itself into a dreamless sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7M 294K 47
"It never seems to fail, the rich ones' panties are always soaked at the sight of a little ink and muscle." *** THIRD BOOK IN THE CARMICHAEL SERIES...
7K 355 34
After the death of her husband, Abigail returns to her hometown with her toddler. Abigail swore off all men, but an unexpected familiar guy walks bac...
109K 7.3K 25
Estelle Richards' parents don't celebrate Christmas. She doesn't feel like she's missing out on anything - she's just used to it by now. After a trag...
111K 1.6K 47
"We... We really shouldn't be doing this." He whispers, leaning down, getting closer to her face. "Mhm..." She agrees but not really listening. - Mad...