KAISOO

By mylovenicorusso

just a bunch of some kaisoo stuff, read to find out More

intro
ein
zwei
drei
vier
sechs
sieben
acht
neun
zehn
elf

fünf

177 10 6
By mylovenicorusso

go follow momomaee !!
______________
the bell was ringing very loud that it made the boys little ears go numb.
a new lesson has started and as jongin rushed to the class, he tripped over someone's feet and stumbled to the ground.
jongin groaned as he gathered his books and other things that fell out his bag.

just as he reached out for his things, a hand touched his and that hand was reaching out for jongins book too.

the latter looked up to see kyungsoo with that stupid smirk plastered on his face, looking like a whole meal sent from heaven. that look of his, could literally blind the younger.

"you okay, babe?", kuyngsoo asked. babe. jongin blushed at the nickname.

"y-yeah", jongin stuttered, looking down, too shy to face the older.

"w-what class are you going to?", jongin asked.

"art class", kyungsoo said smiling.

"me too!", jongin said happily. "art classes is seriously my favourite thing. i can't wait to finish my-", jongin stopped as he realised he was talking over himself.

"it's okay. you can continue talking, sweetcheeks. i love your voice"

dang, what's with all this flirt that's going on between with them? jongins cheeks flushed a deep red colour again.

that boy was killing jongin. but in a good way.
______________

i suck at endings - please show my book some more love, i need it :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.1K 101
"𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒖𝒓 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒖𝒓 𝒛𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒄?" 𖦹 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒏, 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒅...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6.5K 374 16
Jungwoo works at an orphanage. Jaehyun is the son of the owner of the orphanage. What happens when they met? Will Jaehyun's parents approve of them? ...
4.7K 176 5
[Completed] Off Jumpol and Gun Atthaphan used to be childhood sweetheart, but a big turn took in their life where they went Two worlds apart. After y...