sunset lover|| Stanley Uris ×...

By greenteaaesthetic

"Just stay a little longer..." -"Why" "Why not?" -"We can come back tomorrow" "But everything will be differe... More

♡A/N♡
♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡7♡
A/N
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
I am so so sorry
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
I'm going to stop writing this story
New story? Or oneshots?

♡6♡

2.4K 47 7
By greenteaaesthetic

Y/ns Pov

I had a great time with the Losers and I was happy to hear Richies famous pick up lines again.
They always make me laugh.

Stans Pov

I watched Y/N laughing at Richies jokes and pick up lines.
how could she find such stupid things funny?
"What's wrong Stan?" Ben asked following my annoyed look over to Rich and Y/n.
"Believe me, She's one of us, she's going to drop Henry" bev joined us.
"It's not Henry"I mutter.
Bev smirked and nodded.
"I understand"
Ben looked confused.
"I don't"
Bev just laughed and swam over to Bill.
"What about a Chicken fight?"
"Yess!!"Y/n said excited.
"You get on my shoulders"Richie laughed.
"Bev?" I looked at her and she nodded.
She got on mine and y/n on Richies shoulders and they started to push each other.
I looked at Richie and got angry...i don't even know why.
"What's wrong Stan the man?" he laughed.
"Ugh shut up trashmouth" I could feel myself getting pulled down because
Y/n defeated Bev and she lost her balance.
everyone laughed besides me.
I got out of the water and watched them have fun.
The way Richie treats Y/n annoys me.
it's not like he's treating her badly...I don't know what it is that annoys me but it does.
and I can't do anything about it.

sorry this is so short...I'm sick
and that carnival atm so if I get better I'm going to be partyying.
JK I was at a party yesterday and just sat that being socially awkward.
You know that feeling when you want to be careless and just dance and have fun but you can't?...
yeah..(Partly bc you are sick and partly because you're just awkward)
But my "crush" is in my "friendgroup" so thats cool I guess.
but i think he has a gf.
But I can't just ask him bc I don't know them that long and That'd be weird.
ok nobody cares
lol bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 27.8K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
91.8K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
264K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...