My Possesive Control Freak

By naiyapatel26

Meet Mayla, an opinionated woman who is witty and sarcastic and not to forget the soon to be CEO of Grayson I... More

Cast and A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
IMPORTANT
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 45( COPY )
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
QUESTIONS
The fine art of annoying a mafia king
Instagram
Everything a Wattpad Writer Needs

Chapter 24

113K 3.5K 618
By naiyapatel26

Happy Valentines Day in advance.

This chapter is dedicated to all the people who vote and comment...especially the
'UPDATE SOON' ones..😂💖💖

RYAN'S POV

I'm so fucking pissed off right now. As soon as we entered the club my asshole of best friend left me alone to fuck some whore. Yes!!

That is Josh Anderson.

I'm sitting here since last one hour doing nothing . I am not even in the mood to get drunk. Some women tried to come and please  me but after my lack of interest they too went away.

But all of this is not because I'm sad or feeling low. Yes!! But I'm mad and I can't help it. I'm calm right now but this is calm before the storm.

I was staring blankly in the distance when I saw her.

My blood boiled after taking her position with that asshole. She was fucking dancing with him with so much happiness.

Then that thing said something to her to which she fucking smiled and looked away.

How dare he flirt with my girlfriend?!! I'm so gonna kill him. And at that point my girl realised my presence and looked straight at me.

Her eyebrows rose and her eyes went wide. She stilled as she saw me.

Good!! She knows I'm mad and his bloody so called friend is gonna die.

I took long strides and stood in front of them. I didn't say anything but my eyes saw red when that piece of shit tightened his hold on her instead of releasing her.

Before I knew it my fist kissed his face. I felt good as blood oozed out from his busted lip.

"What did I tell you that day?! Stay away from my girl! What part of that don't you understand?" I literally yelled at him and started punching him.

Now he was up too and he too punched me. Now it was a complete fight. I wanted to kill him then and there but my girl just doesn't understand.

I was about to punch him when she came in between and I stopped realizing. I glared at her  already scared form. She squirmed as I towered over her.

"Get the hell out of my face Mayla." I pushed her away.

But she immediately grabbed my arm stopping me and I saw that she was about to cry.

"Please don't do this Ryan. Let me explain?! Please." She begged me, her eyes filled with tears.

Fuck!

I can't see her cry. She is my girl and I can't let her cry.

Shit!! I need to stop. Now.

"Don't beg in front of him cupcake. He is an asshole and he doesn't deserve you." That fucker wanna die. I'm sure.

"What the fuck did you just said? I'm gonna kill you, you bloody loser." I hissed as I stepped away from her to punch him again.

But I went rigid when she hugged me. At that point of time I couldn't think straight. What is she doing to me?

"Ryan please don't do this. I know you're hurt but at least give me a chance to explain. Please? Let's get out of here?" She whispered while her tears fell freely now.

I grabbed her waist and warned him, " Next time you will be dead."

I dragged her out of the club. Yeah I don't want her to cry but I am mad at her.

"Ryan.." She started but I glared at her so she stopped. I am not ready to listen to her right now. It's just too much for me too. I have never felt like this before. At the point where I don't even care if I kill the person.

During the whole drive I didn't say a word and she too kept silent. Once we reached my place I dragged her to my apartment and to the bedroom.

I didn't speak anything and didn't give her chance to speak as I hurried to the bathroom. I really need to cool down right now. I can't get that mad at her.

When I came out after showering I saw her asleep on my bed. She looked so innocent and like a child sleeping peacefully.

I would love to witness this scene every night. I noticed that she is still in her heels and dress so I took one of my T-shirt and switched off the lights and changed her.

I thought that would be easy as I wouldn't be able to see her body but fuck I was so wrong. Every time my hand touched her skin I went hard.

I don't want her to feel that I took advantage of her and that's why I didn't look at her and switched off the lights.

I love her so much that I can't.

I have to respect her and her beautiful body which is mine too.

And at that point all my anger died down looking at her beautiful face. She looked so sexy in my T-shirt.

I lied down next to her and stared at her for a long time. I fucking feel like Edward Cullen right now.

This feels so right.

So fucking right.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see that she was half laying on me. Her head was on my chest and I could hear her heart beating.

This feels like heaven. I would do anything to  wake up like this.

So my girlfriend loves to cuddle.

This is the perfect morning. I do wanna kiss her right now. But I would have to wait for her to wake up. She must be tired after yesterday.

I started to make breakfast till she wakes up. I know she loves chocolate pancakes because she told me when we were just talking after our date.

I was preparing when I felt her presence behind me. I didn't turn and just continued my work. She kept on gazing at my back as I felt it.

Slowly I felt her delicate soft arms wrapped around me. She hugged me from behind and I went rigid.

Fuck!! I so love her!!

"Are you still upset with me?" She whispered, her voice sad.

I turned around and pinned her to the kitchen counter. I stared at her without saying anything so she lowered her eyes.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said.

I think its better if I let it go. Its not good for our relationship.

"But I do owe you an explanation Ryan. We both were just dancing nothing else. Please trust me..."

I stopped her talking as I pulled her to the edge of the counter. I stood in between her legs and her thighs were on either side of my hips. I ran my hand behind the nape of her neck.

I couldn't hold it anymore. I haven't kissed her from last two days.

So I kissed her hard. I kissed her hungrily as if I haven't had anything to eat from months and suddenly I got my favorite food.

I bit her lips making her moan and she gripped my hair pulling a little which made me groan in pleasure. I feel so fucking turned on right now. I can fuck her right now against this counter but I know she is not ready.

We continued kissing when she placed her hands on my chest and tried to push me because she was breathless but I didn't budge.

But then I pulled away and started biting and sucking her neck. Damn!! She is so fucking sexy and mine.

I continued kissing her neck while she moaned in pleasure.

I want everyone who look at her know that she is already taken.

I continued sucking her and biting her when we smelled something burning.

I stopped and looked up to see pancakes burning.

"Guess we will have to go out for breakfast."

And I took her in my arms...Where she belongs..

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 94.4K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
619K 32.4K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...
2.2K 47 15
In the glittering world of New York's corporate elite, Daniel Grayson is a force to be reckoned with. As the enigmatic CEO of Grayson Enterprises, he...
237K 11.1K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...