Undeniable || Beyoncé • Jay Z

Por byncknwlscrtr

"It's not just a past between us. There's actually more than that and there's nothing you can do to deny it."... Más

Undeniable || Pilot
Undeniable || Childhood Friend
Undeniable || That would be nice
Undeniable || Trending
Undeniable || Meeting with Michelle
Undeniable|| Expectations
Undeniable || An Invite
Undeniable || The Letter
Undeniable || Thanksgiving
Undeniable || Mother and Daughters
Undeniable || Nothing's the same
Undeniable || Trouble in Paradise
Undeniable || Baby Daddy
Undeniable || Could be worse?
Undeniable || It's all about pictures
Undeniable || Back to NYC
NOTICE
📍NEW BOOK

Undeniable || Cordial

799 44 15
Por byncknwlscrtr

Beyoncé walked in hand in hand with Chase. She was happy that he came around, realized what he did and apologized to her, unlike him. She wondered why couldn't he do the same Chase did. Maybe she's wrong, not all men are the same. Maybe she finally found the man she's looking for. Maybe it's finally time to commit again. Michelle finally found her and immediately separated her from some she didn't know. Beyoncé mouthed a sorry and Chase smiled and decided to get some food instead.

"You found your way to the restroom?" Aaliyah asked her man as he took his seat and he nodded. "Yeah I got lost a little but I asked someone and showed my the way." He said and Aaliyah nodded, drinking her wine.

"You enjoying baby?" She asked and he placed his hand on her thigh. "Of course, I'm with you. Can't wait to get home and fuck the shit outta you."

Aaliyah bit her bottom lip and blushed, he pushed him a bit and giggled. "Stop."

"Good evening everyone! How are y'all doing tonight?" Everybody heard and so everyone looked at the center stage with a cheer. "So I guess everyone's having a good time huh? Now why don't we call the woman who started everything shall we?" Michelle smiled and everyone in the room cheered. Aaliyah cheered too but her man remained quiet but supportive as he drinks his wine. "Let's call the one and only, Beyoncé Knowles!"

Everyone cheered as the woman who started everything slowly walked on stage with a smile. She hugged Michelle and thanked her. "Oh wow. Thanks for everyone who came... I really don't know what to say, as a matter of fact, speaking publicly is not my forte but oh well." She chuckled and so did everyone. "Anyways, I would like to thank my family for supporting me, especially my daughter who keeps me inspired everyday. I love you BlueBlue!" She said and the crowd awwed as she looked at her daughter with Angie. Blue smiled and looked at her mother proud. "And uhm, I wanna thank my crew, my designers, and everyone who made and grew with the company. Y'all hard work paid off and y'all really did a great job." She smiled.

Aaliyah cheered and shouted, "You go girl!" It was definitely the alcohol talking, since Aaliyah is known to be quite quiet at some times. Beyoncé looked at her chuckling but soon faded when she saw who she was with. She couldn't believe her eyes. Her body froze and she couldn't talk. His presence still brought butterflies to her stomach and she didn't know why. Why does he has so much effect on her? The crowd started to whisper at each other on what might be going on to the their boss. Michelle touched her hand and her head immediately turned to her.

"You okay Bey?" Michelle asked her.

"Huh?"

"You want to stop now?" Beyoncé couldn't talk and Michelle's touch made her come back to reality. She shook her head and continued.

"I uh... uhm, would like to thank y'all guys again for coming. I hope y'all had a good night! Thank you." She said and raised her glass of wine and drink it together with the crowd. She hurriedly left the stage after and went somewhere .

"You okay baby? You almost choke on your drink." Aaliyah chuckled as she placed her hand on his thigh, caressing it as she bites her lip.

He moved her hand away from his thigh. "Aaliyah not now." He said. Once he saw her, he almost did choke on his drink. He couldn't believe how beautiful she is right now. She'd grown so much.

"Come on baby. I thought you can't wait to get home and fuck the shit outta me." She smirked moving closer to her but he moved away and stood. "What the fuck, Jay?"

"I'm going to the restroom." With that he left. He lied and went away to look for her. It's been years and he didn't realized how much he missed her until he saw her. He looked around for her but there's no luck. Suddenly, someone bumped into his leg.

"Ouch!" He heard a little voice and he looked down to see a little girl, rubbing her forehead.

"Hey what's up, little mama?" Jay lowered himself to talk to the little girl. She reminds him of someone. "You enjoying the party?"

Unfortunately, she mean mugged him a bit which made him laugh. She remembered what her mother said, to be polite. "I'm sorry mister, but my mommy said not to talk to strangers."

Jay nodded. "I understand but I'm clearly a friendly person. My name's Jay." Jay said as he offered his hand. The little girl just looked at his hand then looked back at him. "Oh so you don't shake hands with other people?"

The little girl nodded her head. "They can have germs and I don't want to have dirty hands." She explained which also made him laugh. She got some personality in her, he thought.

"Alright alright. May I at least get your name?" Jay asked but before she could answer someone intervene.

"There you are! I've been looking for you!" Angie came towards her and took Blue's hand. "Let's go sweetheart, don't ever ever go away like that." Angie told her and Blue apologized.

Jay watched the kid and the woman leave but Blue turned around and said, "Goodbye Mr. Jay." She said waving her little hand and Jay smiled at the sight.

Beyoncé was somewhere in the building alone, thinking so deeply. He's here. With the wine glass on her hand, she placed the tip of the glass on her mouth and drinks the liquid. She felt the burning sensation in her throat, which made it feel good. After four years, their paths ended to each other again. What could possibly happen? She knew they are done and they could have the life they wanted just because.

"Finally." She heard. She knew that voice all too well. "I've been looking all over for you."

She turned around and saw the man before her. Nothing changed, he's still the same Tom Ford type of man. His presence still makes her nervous like the way she used to be when he is around. She still feels shy when she's close to him. As for him, she changed but not in a bad way, in a good way. Her beauty? Drop dead gorgeous. She is indeed a beautiful woman even before but she's more beautiful than before. Her body got even thicker and her ass got fat as fuck. Her curve could kill. Her lips could make you drool. Her eyes could make you hypnotized. Everything about her is so valuable.

"Shouldn't you be with your girl?" She smiled, a forced smile. She wouldn't want things to be awkward between them but it's actually already awkward. "She's probably looking for you right now."

He shook his head. "I didn't came here to talk about her. I came here to talk to you." Jay said moving closer.

Beyoncé chuckled. "Look Jay, there's nothing to talk about." She calmly said. "Everything is good and we're--"

Jay didn't let her have the chance to finish and hugged her tight. "I missed you. I still think of you everyday." He pulled from the hug and looked at the shocked Beyoncé before him. She didn't expect him to be hugging her or something.

"Y-you can't say that." She said.

"But I did." He said.

Beyoncé sighed. He's still stubborn like he always used to be. "They're probably looking for me." Beyoncé excused and walked passed him but Jay held her hand to stop her. She felt the same butterflies in her stomach when he touched her hand. It was Déja Vu.

"Please? Let's talk as friends. Catching up?" He said smiling, hopefully she would accept. "Pretty please? For big ole boy?" He pouted his lips.

Honestly she was hurt when he said 'as friends'. She never stopped loving him and she never will be. He's always been in her heart. A small talk wouldn't hurt right? It was just a friendly talk, catching up with each other. She chuckled at his silliness and nodded. "Fine, thirty minutes." She said pointing at him.

"Well that's good enough." He smirked and Beyoncé shook her head. They headed to her office, good thing there wasn't too many people on the way. Entering the office, Jay watched her from the back, her ass still gets his attention but he would look up when she turns to him.

"Beautiful office." He said and Beyoncé smiled as she offered him a seat.

"Thank you." She said. "Would you like some drinks? Wine? Juice? Tea?" She asked as she went to her mini bar. "I would offer D'usse but I ain't planning to get you drunk tonight."

Jay laughed. "Nice one girl, but I would like some wine." He said, getting comfy in the couch. "I love your decoration in your room, I hope I'm this good in my office." He giggled.

Beyoncé poured themselves their drink. "Really? What you do?" She asked as she grabbed their wine glasses and took her seat across him, handing over the glass to him.

"As if you don't know what I do." He smirked as Beyoncé looked at him after sipping from her drink.

"Boy a lot could happen in four years." She rolled her eyes. Jay noticed it and he missed her attitude sometimes.

He fixed his position and rested his elbows on his knees, still with the glass on his hand. "Well, I own Carter & Co. now, before my dad owns it as you know but he handed it over two years ago. Still the businessman you know. My ma, of course you know her, still the best cook ever." He said with a smirk.

"I feel like you said that in purpose to make me jealous." Beyoncé said scrunching up her face, Jay chuckled. "A smart woman." He said.

"Anyways, she's been starting her own restaurant and I've been helping her with that. I'm really happy for her though. Oh and she always tell me how much she misses you. You know you're her favorite girl." He said and Beyoncé's heart melted. She truly missed her other mother, Gloria but things didn't work out.

Beyoncé frowned, "I know and I missed her too. She's been such a good mother to me, and a good cook too!" She exclaimed and Jay chuckled.

"So what about you ma? What you do?"

"Well these past four years? After we broke up, I started my athletic line like I've always been dying to do. There's been ups and downs but I made it and became one of the successful athletic line in the industry. My parents were very supportive and very happy." She smiled then drinks her wine.

"Aye I'm very proud of you. You've come along way. I still remember when we use--"

"Let's not go there." She said. "Our deal is to catch up not reminisce." She frowned even at herself, lowering her head down as she fiddled with her fingers. Jay quietly nodded and sighed. He looked around her office and saw a picture on her desk, a picture of her and a little girl.

"You have a daughter?" He asked and she almost froze but she contained herself.

She nodded. "Yes, she's very stubborn at some times." She smiled while talking about her. Jay stood and walked towards the picture and took it, looking at it.

"Y'all both look very beautiful. Y'all look the same." He chuckled and so did Beyoncé. Her heart starting to pound. She stood and took the picture away from him and placed it back to her desk. "I think I bumped into her something. I mean, she bumped into me."

Beyoncé shot her head up to him. "Really? You did?"

He nodded. "Yeah and she really doesn't like to shake hands with people." He chuckled and so did her.

"Yeah, she's that girl."

"I was trying to talk to her but she said not to talk to strangers and she's a very smart girl." Jay said placing his hands on his pockets. If only he knew, she thought. "Smart like her mother and got that attitude from you." He smirked and Beyoncé giggled.

"How old is she?" He asked and even though this was a simple question but this means a lot. He could've guess right at that moment she's his. She couldn't tell him. This could be her opportunity but she's too scared and weak to tell him. Before she could even open her mouth, the door opened and revealed a drunk Aaliyah.

"Baby! There you are! Where have you been?" She said with her slurring words. She walked towards him but almost fell so Jay went to her and helped her.

"I got lost and ended up in here." Jay said without hesitation. Beyoncé sighed while shaking her head.

"Don't worry she won't even remember a thing. She'd been drunk before and didn't even remember what happened. You'll be fine." Beyoncé said.

Aaliyah looked at Beyoncé. "Hey Bey! Congratulations on your success!" She said on her way to hug her but because of the dizziness, she stumbled but Jay got her again.

"I think it's best to bring her home." Beyoncé suggested.

"Let's go baby! I'm so horny! Fuck me baby." Aaliyah blurted out. Jay felt embarrassed, glancing at Beyoncé. For her? All she could do was shake her head with a sigh.

"I'm sorry." Jay said but Beyoncé couldn't understand it. He said it with so much sincerity and passion. Does it have a deeper meaning or is it just for tonight? Jay guided Aaliyah out of the office as Beyoncé held the door for them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.5K 2.2K 21
Beyoncé and Shawn appear to be the normal loving couple on the outside looking in... in reality they are as ruthless as they come. Who wants that per...
97.7K 2.2K 58
This is a love story between Beyonce and Jay-Z and the struggles they go through !♥ There willl be some explicited parts of the book but there will b...
29.5K 2K 23
Bey has been in prison for a year and knows that she in innocent and constantly reminds the people around her of this but no one believes her because...
20.6K 652 18
A Jayoncé story based on the Lemonade album.