Uncaged Wolf; Untamed Witch

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Subject K41, also known as Kai Moonhowl, is fighting for his life. Three years ago he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Anyone Want Sequel Information?

Chapter 14 & Important Notice

8K 363 7
By mollysue

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!~~ This is the last update of any of my stories for the next two weeks!! I'm being forced to go up to Michigan and I cannot bring my laptop! I will try to update from a computer up there but I can't promise you guys! I WILL write a lot while up there though I can promise you that!! Please enjoy guys! Thanks!!

Chapter 14

"Are we almost there yet?" Kai asked again.

I sighed and shook my head.

"If you ask me one more time I'm going to punch you in the face." I growled, turning around and glaring at him.

He threw his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry..." He mumbled.

I sighed and turned back around, continuing forward. He sighed and I rolled my eyes. Lazy werewolf.

"I heard that." Kai said from behind me.

I looked back, confused.

"What are you talking about? I didn't say anything."

He furrowed his brows and stared at me.

"What do you mean? You called me lazy!" He objected.

I stopped and stared at him.

"I didn't say that out loud!" I yelled.

He pointed at me.

"Aha! So you did say it!"

"I did not!"

"Did too"

"Did not!"

"Did too!!!"

"Fine!" I yelled.

"I thought it but didn't say it out loud. You must have been reading my mind or something." I answered, turning back around and continuing on.

I heard his running footsteps behind me.

"But....I can't read minds." He said quietly.

I shrugged.

"Look all I know is that we have to get to where we are going and we need to get there before sunrise. Got it? We're almost there too so..." I said, trying to get him to hush up so I could think.

It worked because after I said that not a sound was heard from him. I bit my lip and thought about what had just happened. How could he know what I thought? I didn't say that out loud so somehow he read my thoughts. I didn't send him a message in my head. How are we even able to do that anyway? I mean I'm a witch. I should only be able to do that with witches and wizards. Same with him. He should only be able to do that with werewolves. It makes no sense unless..... I glanced back at him and found him watching me carefully. I snapped my head back forward. No, there is no way he's the one from the prophecy.

Just no way.

He doesn't have a great heart! He's a jerk.... But then again.... I shook my head.

"Tea?" Kai's voice said behind me.

I smiled a small smile.

"Yes Kai?"

"Um.....I have an idea of how we can get there faster and before sunrise." He said quietly.

I turned around, stopping in the middle of wherever we were in this huge forest.

"And what's that?" I asked.

He smiled at me and suddenly there was a crunch sound. I watched in horror as Kai shifted into a werewolf. When he had completely shifted I took three steps backwards. He looked....scary. He was huge and black. During the day, he would stick out like a sore thumb in the snow barren woods but during the night time, he would be completely shadowed by the darkness. He got up from where he lay on the ground and started walking towards me. Every step he took towards me, I took two away.

"Don't be scared Tea I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered in my head.

I froze and he took another small step towards me. I lifted my foot and was about to set it down on the ground when there was a crunch behind me. I froze and slowly turned around. There stood another wolf. He was gray and white with very green eyes. My eyes widened in horror and I looked at Kai. He was crouched down, his lips pulled back, showing his pearly white canines.

"Get behind me Tea. Now!"

I ran behind Kai and stood there while he and the gray wolf had a stare off. I realized that they were talking through their minds. The gray wolf growled loudly and Kai crouched down more, raising his hackles and growling even louder. I moved back more until I was up against a tree. There was another growl from behind me, deeper and more menacing then either of the two wolves in front of me. Everyone turned around and standing above me was a huge white wolf with a black stripe on his head, bigger than any wolf I'd ever seen. My eyes widened and I started shaking. Fear had completely taken over my body.

"Kai what's going on?! Who are these people??" I asked in his head.

Suddenly Kai walked forward, towards the big wolf and bowed his head. My brows furrowed. What is he doing? The wolves, all three of them all started communicating through grunts and growls. The big wolf must've said something and Kai's hackles rose as he growled. They slowly started backing off until they were no longer visible. I could still sense their presence around us, watching us.

"Who were they? What did they want? What happened?" I asked quickly, walking towards him.

He huffed and spun his head in my direction. I stopped in my tracks and stared at him.

"Um....Kai?" I whispered.

He let out a deep breath and shook his huge head.

"Come on get on." He commanded.

I stared at him.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

He smiled a wolfy smile and made a sound that; I think was supposed to be a laugh.

"It's not funny!" I yelled.

He stopped and looked at me.

"Come on. Trust me." He said in my head.

I sighed and took a small step towards him. My whole body was shaking uncontrollably.

Calm down, I told myself.

I took another deep breath and took another step forward. I stopped moving and let him take the rest of the steps towards me. I watched him carefully, knowing that if I did something that frightened him....he would attack me in seconds. I felt something wet and cold touch my hand and looked down. He had his nose in my hand. Suddenly he licked my hand and I gasped.

"Eww Kai germs." I said.

He growled lightly and I pulled my hand away quickly.

"I'm just messing with you Tea." He said.

I bit my lip and he took another step towards me. He looked straight into my eyes, holding my gaze. I found myself forgetting where we were and why we were here as I lowered myself to the ground next to him. I carefully reached my hand out towards him.

Please don't bite me Kai....

I closed my eyes and felt something soft brush against my hand. My eyes popped open and I saw Kai had his head against my hand. I started petting him slowly and he started making this sound that sounded like purring and growling. I smiled.

"You guys aren't that scary after all." I whispered.

He looked into my eyes and I could see they were dancing. Suddenly he stood up and walked towards the direction we were headed.

"Get on. We only have a few hours left." He said, shaking himself.

I nodded and walked towards him.

"Are you sure about this...?" I asked him.

He nodded his big head and I took a deep breath. Come on Tea. Be brave! I mean....how hard can it be? Just like riding a horse. A big furry one...

I slowly got onto his back and he turned his head around and looked at me.

"Hold on." He warned and I grabbed a fistful of his fur as he took off running.

I smiled when I saw the small cottage nearing us. Kai howled loudly and I laughed. I was getting used to riding him but my butt was super sore... By the time we got to the cottage my legs and butt were completely numb. I got off of him and walked up to the door. It opened automatically from magic and I walked in. Kai stood outside the door. Oh yeah. I took the bag I had and opened it, grabbing him a pair of pants.

"Here." I said, placing them on the ground next to him.

He barked once and shifted. I turned around, his bones crunching as they shifted back to their human form and I cringed. That sound was gross.

"Come on get inside." I told him.

He yawned.

"Wow I need a nap." He said, walking inside.

I smiled and looked out the big window in front of me. The sun was rising. We made it just in time.

"I hope the others made it." I whispered.

Two big arms wrapped around me.

"They did. While we were on our way here Zin sent me a message telling me they made it. I already told him we're here." Kai whispered in my ear.

I smiled and turned around in his arms.

"Kai can you tell me something?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Anything." He whispered.

"Who were those guys that looked like they wanted to tear my throat out?" I asked.

He sighed and looked away.

"Some people from my pack." He whispered.

I nodded.

"Do they have names?" I asked.

He turned his head towards me.

"The big one? That was my father. Alpha of the pack until I find my mate." He answered.

I nodded.

"And the gray one was a friend of mine." He answered with a shrug.

I nodded again slowly.

"What did they want?" I asked, pulling away and walking towards the love seat.

He shrugged, his eyes on me as I moved.

"They were looking for me. They heard I had escaped and were trying to find me. Then they saw I was with you. A witch. My friend....Alec. He flipped out and wanted to kill you. And then my dad showed up. I told him what I was doing...told him about the prophecy and he didn't say anything. It was weird. He didn't ask any questions. I said I was helping you fulfill your prophecy and he told me to be careful and good luck. He also said if I fail, we'll die." He explained.

I let all of that information sink in. He is the one in the prophecy.....oh god...

"Kai....you're the one....the one in the prophecy." I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"What did your part say? Do you remember?" I asked.

He nodded.

"The part I could read said: A witch with great power, Must bond upon the hour, With not a wizard but a wolf. This wolf with great heart, For the treaty will fall, Together they will set us free, And no one will suffer with pain." He answered.

I wrote this down and stared at it. Then I added in my part and stared at it.

"What is it?" Kai asked, walking towards me.

He looked over my shoulder and read it out loud:

"A witch with great power,

Must bond upon the hour,

With not a wizard but a wolf.

This wolf with great heart,

Must keep us from being apart,

For the treaty will fall,

So he must save us all.

Together they will set us free,

All of us. You and me.

They will defeat the Wolfsbane,

And no one will suffer with pain."

We were both silent.

"So wait a minute. This prophecy, it's talking about what exactly?" He asked.

I swallowed hard.

"It's saying that two people, a witch and a werewolf, will save the world and defeat the Wolfsbane." I explained easily.

He nodded slowly.

"And how the hell do we plan on doing that?" He asked.

"Well in here it says 'together they will set us free, all of us. You and me.' Who do you think it refers to?" I asked.

He sat down next to me for a minute, his face serious as he thought about my question for a moment.

"Everyone." He whispered, his eyes widening.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

He turned towards me.

"We have to set everyone free! Everyone the Wolfsbane caught!" He announced, jumping up.

I stood up.

"We can't just go waltzing in there and bust them out of their cages!" I said.

He turned towards me. I could see the gears turning in his head as he thought up a plan.

"No. We'll need a distraction from the outside. A big one. And then you and I, we sneak in through the air ducts to the prison cells, drop down and unlock all of them. We'll have to beat up the two security guards on patrol at that time but that shouldn't be a problem. And then once we have all of them out we'll head out towards the front where the distraction is, attacking from the inside! It's perfect!" He said proudly.

I stared at him.

"A few problems." I said, stepping towards him.

His eyebrow shot up.

"First off, where do you plan on getting a distraction from? And one as big as you're talking about? And second....there's Gregory we have to worry about too." I whispered.

He stopped talking and moving.

"Gregory." He growled.

I watched as his hands curled into fists, his knuckles turning white. I grabbed his hands and smoothed them out.

"You'll get him Kai but not now. Come on. We need to find some food, change our clothes and get some rest if we're even going to plan on an attack." I said.

He sighed as I walked into my room and quickly changed into a pair of comfortable shorts and a t-shirt. Then I dragged him towards the small kitchen. I sat on the counter and he stared at me.

"Well?" I asked expectantly.

His brows shot up.

"Well what? I can't cook!" He said.

I smiled and jumped off the counter.

"What are you craving?" I asked him, pulling out a skillet and a bowl.

"Um....I don't know."

I smiled and grabbed an egg, cracking it into the bowl.

"What are you making?" He asked me.

I smiled. "French toast and bacon." I answered.

I turned around and found him sitting down at the counter.

"Yum." He answered.

I smiled and shook my head, continuing to cook. Ten minutes later and there was a giant pile of french toast and bacon on the plate next to the stove while Kai and I had ourselves a flour fight.

"Take that!" I yelled, throwing flour at his face.

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. There was a crack of thunder from outside and I heard him laugh evilly.

"Perfect!" He yelled.

He started running towards the front door and I started trying to free myself from him.

"No, no, no! Don't you dare!" I yelled as he threw open the door and ran into the pouring rain.

I screamed as he spun me around and then set me to my feet. We were soaking wet in seconds.

"Kai!!" I screamed.

He laughed and grabbed my face in hands and pressed his lips to mine. I was surprised and completely caught off guard. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his soaking wet hair. He bit my lip and I gasped. He growled and slid his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as I let my body melt with his. His hands slid from my hips to my butt and then he leaned down farther so his hands were on my thighs. I jumped up and he pulled me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled away and flipped my hair so it was out of our way and smashed my lips onto his. Our breathing was heavy as we tangled ourselves with each other in the pouring rain. I could feel his heartbeat crashing against his chest as my own heartbeat sped up. I could feel him start walking back towards the house but I wasn't focused on that at all. My total focus was on the guy I was making out with in the rain. I was dimly aware that the rain had stopped meaning we must be in the house. He laid me on the loveseat and pulled away. I slid my hands up his shirt and he helped me get it off of him. I rubbed my hands on his hard chest, marveling at the feel of his smooth skin underneath my fingertips. He pressed his lips to mine gently and started moving his hands up my body. When he reached the hem of my shirt I felt him grab ahold of it and start pulling it up. I pulled away and he froze. I just stared at him for a moment and he let go of my shirt.

"Sorry." He apologized, blushing.

I bit my lip and pushed him off of me, getting up.

"It-it's okay." I stuttered.

He smiled a small smile and stood up, walking towards me. He gently cupped my face in his hands and looked deep into my eyes. Something in his eyes made a shiver run down my spine as my heart filled with a warm, fuzzy sensation. What was that?

"Tea." He whispered, making me shiver.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

He smiled and leaned forward, pressing his lips gently to mine. When he pulled away, his eyes were sparkling. I tilted my head to the side and he shook his head.

"Nothing." He whispered and pulled away.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen.

"Come on the food's getting cold." He said with humor in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and he laughed. When we got into the kitchen I gave him a plate with french toast and bacon on it and then got my own. I sat on the counter and he stood in front of me. We ate our food in silence, both of us finishing at the same time. We put our plates in the sink and I walked into my room. I started to change into my pjs when a voice said,

"Look at that piercing!"

I gasped and put my shirt down, blushing furiously.

"Really?!" I yelled.

He laughed and smirked. I glared at him and walked forward, slamming my door in his face. I ran into the walk in closet and quickly changed into a long t-shirt and boy shorts. The door swung open just as I jumped on my bed.

"Whoa." Kai said, stopping suddenly in the doorway.

I smiled at him and wiggled my eyebrows flirtily.

"Hey big boy." I whispered.

A look of pure lust crossed his face and I watched as his eyes traveled up and down my body. I saw his eyes stop at the hem of my shirt, exactly where it stopped on my thigh. His eyes flashed to my face and he licked his lips. I got up and crawled to the edge of the bed.

"Are you coming?" I asked, yawning.

His eyes widened and he shut off the light, slamming the door. I couldn't see a thing so I crawled under the covers and layed there. I heard Kai's pants hit the floor and felt the bed dip as he crawled in, under the covers. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head near my ear.

"Where'd you learn how to do all that?" He whispered.

I shrugged.

"Honestly?" I whispered.

"Yes." He answered.

I bit my lip, embarrassed to answer.

"Well no one." I whispered truthfully.

Suddenly I was flipped onto my back and he was ontop of me.

"What do you mean 'no one'?" He repeated.

"I mean exactly what I said. No one taught me anything. I've never even been kissed before." I answered.

He stared at me.

"Damn." He said.

I stared at him.

"Well what? I know it's embarrassing but it's not my fault that my parents kept me a virgin my whole life while yours let you sleep around." I said defensively.

He smiled and held his hands up in surrender.

"I never meant that in a bad way. I meant damn as in damn girl you are good!" He explained.

I stared at him.

"Seriously for someone who's never been kissed, never had a boyfriend, you...you're pretty good." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Yeah. I'm impressed." He answered.

I smiled and nodded slowly.

"Can you get off me now?" I asked.

He acted like he was thinking about it for a moment and then shook his head.

"Naw I quite like this spot. It's very comfortable." He said.

I glared at him.

"Really? Seriously I'm being squished!" I answered.

He smiled and slid off of me, back to his spot behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled back into his chest.

"Good night Tea." He whispered.

I smiled and placed my hand ontop of his.

"Good night Kai."

Within minutes I heard his light snores in my ear, making me giggle. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted into a light slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.3K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
190K 11.8K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...
524K 6.3K 33
There's no escaping love when you've found your mate. Amelia Whitlock knows that for sure. But what happens if, that so called mate of hers, was her...
27.8K 409 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...